AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-14, 18:57   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Galaxy Angel Season 4

Not sure if anyone else has seen this, but a group calling themselves "The Right Fansub" has released episode 1 of season 4 and the show was just as awesome as expected. (you can find the torrent on mirk if you know where that is) The new opening is really cool too. They've got tons of sillyness packed into it like always including hints of a new rival, an addition to the original rival group from season 3. And boy does she look cute in her angel uniform!

This series is apparently episodic just like season 3 and consists of 2 shows in a single half hour broadcast. I won't say much more than this so as not to spoil anyone before you see it (and people who don't want to be spoiled still peak at spoiler tags, so I'm not even gonna bother with those either. hehe. sorry.) So chat it up guys. For those who've gotten to see the first fansubbed copy of this wonderful 4th season of Galaxy Angel, tell us what you think of it.
Old 2004-08-14, 23:15   Link #2
AnimeOni
Raid-the-mods

First impression, the subtitles are easier to read than AH. I didn't like the AH colors so it's 1up. The translation is pretty good.

Overall, another season of the zainy girls in crazy situations.
________
Mercedes-Benz Om642 Engine History

Last edited by AnimeOni; 2011-03-05 at 11:34.
Old 2004-08-15, 01:20   Link #3
ZGMF-X10A
Tsukiyomi -Moon Phase-

Send a message via MSN to ZGMF-X10A
it's not listen on animesuki... where can i get this sub?
Old 2004-08-15, 09:17   Link #4
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, I could link the torrent here for you, but since it was listed on Mirk first and not here, I'm not sure if the tracker that this group is using is running all unlicenced, a mixture of both, or what. If it's got ANY licenced materials listed on that tracker I refuse to list it here (for personal reasons and fear of Xris taking a bite out of my hide for it. ) so you'd have to wait till one of the mods either cleared me posting the link to the torrent or it's listed on Animesuki.

Then again, you could always google for it.
Old 2004-08-16, 01:40   Link #5
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=19034 . It hasn't been licensed and it is indeed a real fansub so it should be listed on animesuki. Thanks to Lord Raiden for finding it.
Old 2004-08-16, 07:04   Link #6
Avaj
?!!

Lovely, and not being required to read a font thats the same color as the person talking is a plus also.

I don't remember how I first found out about Galaxy Angel, but I'm ever so glad I did.
Old 2004-08-16, 13:26   Link #7
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

hehe. You're welcome Keitaro. My only concern wasn't if the series was licenced or not (I already knew it wasn't) but more if the tracker carried licenced anime. The admins here get a little fussy about that from time to time. So I was erring on the side of caution.

But either way, I'm glad to see that it now got posted for everyone to see. Since this particular fansub group doesn't post on AS with any of their stuff, I'll go ahead and keep an eye out for future episodes and link them as I find them.
Old 2004-08-16, 14:42   Link #8
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
hehe. You're welcome Keitaro. My only concern wasn't if the series was licenced or not (I already knew it wasn't) but more if the tracker carried licenced anime. The admins here get a little fussy about that from time to time. So I was erring on the side of caution.

But either way, I'm glad to see that it now got posted for everyone to see. Since this particular fansub group doesn't post on AS with any of their stuff, I'll go ahead and keep an eye out for future episodes and link them as I find them.
I couldn't get to their tracker to see if they had anything licensed so I wouldn't know if they have licensed media. Animesuki has no problems listing unlicensed anime torrents if it’s hot linked directly to the torrent if its tracker does indeed carry licensed media. So if your not entirely sure hot link the torrent directly and post it in the torrent submissions forum.
Old 2004-08-16, 15:06   Link #9
Hikari
Banned

I loved how they finally introduced the character from the GA games to the series .

The scrolling ED and song are also very nice as well. Isn't GA season 4 is supposedly gonna the final one?
Old 2004-08-16, 17:52   Link #10
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Eh?? The final season? NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Say it ain't so!
Old 2004-08-16, 18:07   Link #11
Hikari
Banned

Oops it was the manga ending not the series I remembered reading about it on AnimeNewsNetwork a while back, must have gotten the facts mixed up. The series as far as I know has no direct link to the manga or the games.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=4938
Old 2004-08-17, 01:42   Link #12
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari

The scrolling ED and song are also very nice as well. Isn't GA season 4 is supposedly gonna the final one?
Uh, I can't believe S4 to be the last. Considering how popular the show is in Japan I think it'll go on for a couple more seasons. I hope.
Old 2004-08-17, 08:06   Link #13
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
Last season? No way! It better go on, or else......
Old 2004-08-17, 15:15   Link #14
Rasseru
I'm just like Shuuichi!

Galaxy Angel is getting more crazier than Excel Saga or any other whack Animes.....

And I'm loving it!!!

lol

Have you ever heard of "The Thirteen Ultimate arts of Rock, Paper, and Scissor"?

(is 13 unlucky?)

And their was some stuff making fun of some others Anime in the shows too! Or Real life stuff... lol

Also why does Chitose seem to be more like a cross-over Anime Character? Chitose seems to be like a character from few other Anime shows.... I see a little of Sakura from Sakura Wars.... Or some other character; that I can't put my thumb on it at this time....

And I bet all you Maho Fans! Saw the big rip off! At the end of the show!

"Days to destruction of Galaxy Angels: 85 (.....supposedly)"

(Want to talk about the Galaxy Angel Games? Then go here! http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=18531 )

Last edited by Rasseru; 2004-08-17 at 15:29.
Old 2004-08-17, 16:40   Link #15
Wraith
Viewtiful Forever

Send a message via AIM to Wraith Send a message via MSN to Wraith
Jackal. It's five times stronger then scissors, let alone paper, it can also beat scissors.
Old 2004-08-17, 20:16   Link #16
Avaj
?!!

The "Thirteen arts..." could imply they are only going to have 13 episodes in the 4th season. That's just a guess.
Old 2004-08-17, 20:54   Link #17
Secca
nya`
*Artist

LOL I just watched episode 1, Chitose is hilarious, she's more craftier than Mint. ^^ Altho I'm kinda lost what is exactly her purpose in the begining, how come it end up with trying to get revenge on the Galaxy Angels? XD
Old 2004-08-17, 23:56   Link #18
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Ya know what'd rock? Is if they could get a real body for the robo-doll charecter. It'd be neat to see him in something other than that stuffed animal. Although Vanilla sure does love that doll.
Old 2004-08-18, 00:07   Link #19
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Ya know what'd rock? Is if they could get a real body for the robo-doll charecter. It'd be neat to see him in something other than that stuffed animal. Although Vanilla sure does love that doll.
He get to become a horse in episode 1. XD
Old 2004-08-18, 00:16   Link #20
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Normad? I don't think Vanilla loves the ex-missile. Quite the opposite... Any chance she gets to abuse, launch from a cannon or eat him she'll do it.

Hmm, who is Chitose's VA anyway?
Closed Thread