AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-12-19, 00:17   Link #21
wuhugm
Confused Shark

So what's the latest development of this novel, Kaito?

Craxuan said all that about best novel and else, and I've been trying to get into it a few times, but just couldn't... it just felt so... boring...

and I still can't understand why MC behaved like an asshole towards those boukensha he met the 1st time.....
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 01:20   Link #22
Kaito Yamakage

This one could go harem though right now it's more of a love triangle. The main heroine and the MC have mutual love going, but probably won't advance major without plot developments.

This one is slow paced especially with romance so if you expect fast romance it does come off as boring.

Spoiler for Arcs:

Basically lots of stuff.
Old 2015-12-19, 01:42   Link #23
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Even if you list it up like that, I dunno what's so fun about that.....

Waddabout interpersonal relationships and MC's mental state? What does the world think about him?

I skimmed to ch500, it seems he's being annoyed by a girl who confessed to him... 500chs really?
it's ch853 now, any kiss?
Old 2015-12-19, 02:40   Link #24
Abysmalheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
This one could go harem though right now it's more of a love triangle. The main heroine and the MC have mutual love going, but probably won't advance major without plot developments.

This one is slow paced especially with romance so if you expect fast romance it does come off as boring.

Spoiler for Arcs:

Basically lots of stuff.
So he is a dense man to other beauties feelings ?
Abysmalheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 14:34   Link #25
Senia

It's really slow paced so it's only enjoyable if you take it as a nice comfy adventure story. The only thing that somewhat annoyed me is that the protags reaction to the feelings of the women felt somewhat... thin. Feels like his reaction to the girls expressing love to him is like: "oh, okay."

He's not really dense at least and there are tentatively developments in their relationship.

I think this sort of series really wouldn't work out at all if it weren't for the fact the author updates every day. If updates were any slower we would literally spend years seeing nothing so... yeah.
Senia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-19, 23:53   Link #26
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for cheap 'moero!' moments where the enemies get crushed like flies and the protagonist drama acts a hero and the girls falling for him without a real reason other than OMG HE'S SO STRONG SO HANDSOME SO MYSTERIOUS I WANT TO GIVE HIM A BABY then obviously no, this is not the right light novel for you.

As for the romance, I did not disagree that he has a calm, logical personality who always places responsibility before personal feelings, which is a reason his love with his romantic interest developed slowly (even cautious, but stably). Imagine a guy who always travel about trying to maintain a relationship with a CEO who has to manage her duties at one place. They're handling it very adult-like and responsibly, which is a thing that most people should learn not just when writing their novels, but also in real life.
Old 2016-02-28, 01:36   Link #27
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Any snusnu yet?
Old 2016-02-28, 12:39   Link #28
Kaito Yamakage

Spoiler for :
Old 2016-02-28, 12:44   Link #29
praxis

who is the heroine(love interest) btw?
the blonde drill?
Old 2016-02-28, 12:59   Link #30
Kaito Yamakage

Yeah the blonde drill, she isn't arrogant but rather one of the "good" nobles.

Also, she's considerably strong, at one point she was stronger than the MC, so not there just to be saved in events, though she's normally in her families territory.
Old 2016-02-28, 13:29   Link #31
praxis

last time I read this, there is noble who looking for bodyguard to explore dungeon.
is that the blonde drill?

and what about the family? I guess they not approve our MC?
Old 2016-02-28, 13:43   Link #32
Kaito Yamakage

Yeah, he ended up getting to know her due to that series of events where he gets hired to help explore the dungeon.

The family is the head of the Nobles faction, and moves based on profit and advantages for his house/faction. Her father seems to be aware of their relationship but isn't moving on it yet probably weighing out benefits. MC is still only rank B and her position is high enough to be married off to royalty.
Old 2016-03-19, 21:34   Link #33
XeroFyction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post

Basically lots of stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by praxis View Post
last time I read this, there is noble who looking for bodyguard to explore dungeon.
is that the blonde drill?

and what about the family? I guess they not approve our MC?
Please don't take this the wrong because I'm curious. Where are you guys reading these arcs so early? This story is in its infancy through 25 chapters so I'm merely asking how I can read more chapters. I mean no offense by this request.
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-03-19, 21:37   Link #34
wuhugm
Confused Shark

^Read in Japanese
Old 2016-04-09, 23:19   Link #35
XeroFyction

Can someone spoil me about one of the arcs?

Spoiler for question about first arc:
XeroFyction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 16:51   Link #36
leobreaker

Can someone explain me exact deal with blonde in dungeon i didn't get that well.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 17:36   Link #37
Kaito Yamakage

Quote:
Originally Posted by leobreaker View Post
Can someone explain me exact deal with blonde in dungeon i didn't get that well.
Spoiler for :
Old 2016-08-21, 17:52   Link #38
darkofficer
just a devil

so... any update on the romance part

favorite novel: Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!?
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-21, 18:16   Link #39
Kaito Yamakage

They openly like each other, kiss when they are together, and have a magic item which lets them video talk basically every night.

She has all sorts of political obligations as a dukes daughter and he's always flying around adventuring, so they don't really spend enough time together to advance more than that.

Probably when he hits S rank or just before that some mess will come up involving her engagement that will lead to more development though I can't see anything until then or the end of the series.

There were hints that the "big bad" is finally moving after 1000 chapters, so far just a shadow in the background though...
Old 2016-08-21, 18:36   Link #40
leobreaker

^Thank you for the answer. And what the hell so she become even stronger than mc and that guard guy would be one who use spear i guess , he's acting kinda out of line.
leobreaker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure