AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - Episode 13 Rating
Perfect 10 33 30.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 38 34.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 21.82%
7 out of 10 : Good 11 10.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 0.91%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.91%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.82%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-01-05, 16:37   Link #41
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by U<3Anime View Post
One thing that just made laugh out loud is when Setsuna pretends to be an innocent kid. It's like evil Light switching into innocent Light xd.
He shouldn't have bothered. Graham is experienced enough to be weary of anybody and everybody.
On the other hand, since there is more firearms per capita in the Middle-East than the head office of the NRA, Setsuna shouldn't bother to hide his gun either. Graham assumed that he was armed because pretty much everyone is armed there. But because firearms are so common, Setsuna was mistake for just another curious youth.
Old 2008-01-05, 17:08   Link #42
Kurumin

Found screenshots here:

http://celestialbeing.net/index.php?...ery&sec=00ep13
Kurumin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-05, 17:11   Link #43
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
He shouldn't have bothered. Graham is experienced enough to be weary of anybody and everybody.
On the other hand, since there is more firearms per capita in the Middle-East than the head office of the NRA, Setsuna shouldn't bother to hide his gun either. Graham assumed that he was armed because pretty much everyone is armed there. But because firearms are so common, Setsuna was mistake for just another curious youth.
CB's firearms aren't exactly the normal type though. I haven't seen anyone use that type of gun apart from them, and it's design is pretty unique compared to normal guns. He didn't exactly want to be showing that unless he had to.
Old 2008-01-05, 20:30   Link #44
Shadow Angel
Hellraiser

What day did this eppy air on?
Old 2008-01-05, 20:43   Link #45
Terra

Today or yesterday depending on your timezone right now.
Old 2008-01-05, 20:57   Link #46
Crusader

Send a message via MSN to Crusader
Setsuna didn't finish off Ali, and he will be back again. More than likely with a worse plan of action.
This episode increased my like of Graham, He really does have a strong grasp of whats happening in the world.
Old 2008-01-05, 23:30   Link #47
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Thankfully this time Setsuna pwns Ali with his skill, I can see him improving now. Too bad that too little people give Setsuna credit for that just because he pilots a Gundam...
Old 2008-01-06, 02:32   Link #48
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
-Marina looking ever more pathetic with each passing episode.
-Saji gets the girl and her mom! how's that for some major pimping? Doujins are going to have some fun with that one.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 02:40   Link #49
ashlay
the red string of fate

Is it just me, or did that whole unarmed Exia delivering a hostage fly completely in the face of Celestial Being's mission statements and actions over the last 12 episodes?

I mean we just had a building of orphans blown up by CB, They destroyed an entire country's economy before that. do they care what people think about them or don't they? 0_o
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 02:44   Link #50
WhiteWings

I don't mind seeing all the faults and screwups the characters make as long as they don't ruin the show since the lower a person falls the more remarkable and smashing to see the recovery and/or rise to power.

CB ain't there to make friends that's for sure.
Old 2008-01-06, 03:01   Link #51
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
Is it just me, or did that whole unarmed Exia delivering a hostage fly completely in the face of Celestial Being's mission statements and actions over the last 12 episodes?

I mean we just had a building of orphans blown up by CB, They destroyed an entire country's economy before that. do they care what people think about them or don't they? 0_o
You are mistaken; this isn't about how "nice" CB is, but to once again showcase to the world's media how mighty the Gundams are. Here we have a completely unarmed Gundam, and we see that Anfs could do nothing against it. While the Union Mobile suits stood transfixed on the spot, as if by a magical spell. For a brief moment, Exia appear as its namesake; a mighty, overwhelming being, who descends from above and could not be stopped.

If all they wanted is to return the leader, they could have done it quickly and inconspicuously, and without calling the world's media. This is about creating a Legend.
Old 2008-01-06, 03:07   Link #52
phsonatina
phsonatina

I have a question about this episode...Sestuna kept on saying that he needs to become Gundam...what does that mean? He wants to inherit the ideal of CB or to be perfect like Gundam? I am very puzzled by this statement.
phsonatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 03:23   Link #53
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by phsonatina View Post
I have a question about this episode...Sestuna kept on saying that he needs to become Gundam...what does that mean? He wants to inherit the ideal of CB or to be perfect like Gundam? I am very puzzled by this statement.
A Gundam saved his life. He wanted to pay tribute to his savior by taking his hero's place and save other people. CB has very little to do with all this.
Old 2008-01-06, 03:27   Link #54
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
He wants to be like the made up ideal in his head of the pilot of the O gundam.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 03:41   Link #55
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Quote:
The secret behind the GN Drive is that inside, there's actually a dude riding an exercise bike. He wants to be that dude.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 03:57   Link #56
phsonatina
phsonatina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
A Gundam saved his life. He wanted to pay tribute to his savior by taking his hero's place and save other people. CB has very little to do with all this.
I see. Now that you mentioned, I think I remember seeing a scene like that in episode 12. It feels like a long time since ep. 12. Better review now
phsonatina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 06:03   Link #57
Terra

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post

I don't think it does. It just shows that if CB see an alternative to ending a conflict that doesn't require them to go and blow everything up, they will do it. They'll do whatever it takes to achieve their aims. And sometimes that'll mean not blowing everything up and rescuing someone. They're trying to end all wars. People get killed in wars whether it be soldiers or civilians. By trying to end all wars they're trying to protect people in a way. Yes people are getting killed by their actions. But they're only responding to the situations. Not creating them. Rescuin that guy would bring about an end to that conflict far quicker than anything else they could do. Thus reducing the amount of people caught in the crossfire.
Old 2008-01-06, 08:28   Link #58
Zenemis
Megabuddy
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papaya View Post
The secret behind the GN Drive is that inside, there's actually a dude riding an exercise bike. He wants to be that dude.
Ha, awesome.
Old 2008-01-06, 12:54   Link #59
Dean_the_Young
Has a life IRL

Besides, who wants to be that Lockon was sitting in the Dynames way out of sight, ready to snipe anyone who pursued the Exia?
Dean_the_Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-06, 13:10   Link #60
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post

P.S. Saji is the greatest character ever!!!! He gets the girl and her mum. How great is that?
Well he already caught the attention of Wang Liu-Mei at the orbital station.

Louise warned him not to womanize.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote