AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Ah! My Goddess

Notices

View Poll Results: AMG Season 2 Episode 1 Rating
Perfect 10 15 31.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 12 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 12.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 6.25%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-04-07, 08:23   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

AMG Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion

Welcome to this week's Episode of Ah! My Goddess Season 2.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs.
  • Try to keep manga spoilers out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.
Also remember that all the other series of AMG are licensed (first TV series, OVA, Movie, Mini-Goddess, and the manga) so no discussion about earlier fansubs or groups. Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers or other problems.

How to use Spoiler Tags

Spoiler tags are easy.

[spoiler=Megami and Keiichi]Are sister and brother.... What, you already knew!!![/spoiler]

...will get you this...

Spoiler for Megami and Keiichi:
Old 2006-04-07, 08:23   Link #2
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

Ah so its out. Which means more time for it to be subbed I thought it'd be out today. All the better. Gotta get more subbers on the series. They tend to get competitive for the title of better/speedier subber and that leads to faster releases.

It blows not understanding sufficient japanese to see a raw.
Old 2006-04-07, 15:30   Link #3
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

I'd spill my blood for some more Lind, and behold!
Old 2006-04-07, 16:35   Link #4
viet80

Woah!!! More Lind!!!Hope for a good Peorth draw too!!Urd's mother is very cool!
Old 2006-04-07, 16:53   Link #5
Keiichi_chan
Star of Misfortune

Send a message via AIM to Keiichi_chan
Can't wait for the sub either! But for now atleast I can watch the raw and check out the gorgeous art and the new Op and Eding!
Wooohoo! More Goddess!
*explodes*
^^
Old 2006-04-07, 22:27   Link #6
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi_chan
Can't wait for the sub either! But for now atleast I can watch the raw and check out the gorgeous art and the new Op and Eding!
Wooohoo! More Goddess!
*explodes*
^^
aye me 2, waiting for subbed ep 1 since my jap is in newbie class category *Limited* LOL, boiled AMG season 1 in 3 days lol ><, i know this anime is from the manga, any idea on how many eps this season two may have?

another question, i have seen this series has different arcs, how many r there and what are they? i only watched AMG TV , so can someone gime advices on where to watch it from? OVA-->movie-->mini goddess-->TV series perhaps?

edit: found my answer...nevermind i need to go at: OVA-movie-mini goddess(optional)-->tv season 1-->season 2 WOOT

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2006-04-07 at 23:55.
Old 2006-04-08, 02:34   Link #7
Sakuya
*Artist

This episode finally jogged my memory! Lind's hair looks a lot like Tomoe's hair from My Otome!
Old 2006-04-08, 08:38   Link #8
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

A pity there are no 2chan links for AMG2. It was really cool to see pics of the Mai-Otome raws. Would be nice here too. Im a bit wary of the places the raws come from or whats on them so I dont DL them often. I dont know enough japanese to understand it fluidly either so it'd be kinda pointless.
Old 2006-04-08, 15:43   Link #9
stevency
To kill or be killed?!

If the OP isn't that sucks, it could score higher.
Old 2006-04-08, 18:04   Link #10
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

hm any groups subbing it by any chance? sorta curious :P

edit: is the ending good? waaa still no sign of how many eps yet ><
Old 2006-04-08, 20:15   Link #11
Kuon
Were you seeing a dream?

Could someone post a rip of the OP TV version in MP3?
Old 2006-04-08, 21:50   Link #12
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

I dont think we are allowed to post rips or say exactly who is subbing something. However, one of the groups that did AMG1 did the AMG2 promo. So unless this group is being mean and teasing us....
Old 2006-04-08, 22:00   Link #13
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku
I dont think we are allowed to post rips or say exactly who is subbing something. However, one of the groups that did AMG1 did the AMG2 promo. So unless this group is being mean and teasing us....
i have faith in them ^0^ since they knew AMG SS is out, a move will be made.

ahh anyways, when i see ep 1, hope to see more comedy,romance,action scenes ^_^ (BelldandyxKeiichi)

Last edited by Shikimori Kazuki; 2006-04-08 at 23:44.
Old 2006-04-09, 02:59   Link #14
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Lind's hair looks a lot like Tomoe's hair from My Otome!
I hope she won't get the same personality.

Quote:
A pity there are no 2chan links for AMG2.
There is a 2chan page for AMG, though I still don't know how to find it on the channel. My friend had given me the link for episode one while it was aired.

Spoiler for This and that:
Old 2006-04-09, 03:03   Link #15
Sakuya
*Artist

I didn't really like the OP or ED songs, they're just average; not as catchy as the first season's. However, I did like the OP sequence! I love the skies in this series. They draw it so well and so nice, AND it fits Belldandy a lot.

And yes, it's awesome to see Hild animated for the first time. I wonder who's her VA?
Old 2006-04-09, 06:53   Link #16
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
I don't think we are allowed to post rips or say exactly who is subbing something. However, one of the groups that did AMG1 did the AMG2 promo. So unless this group is being mean and teasing us....
It might not be clear from my first post but I would like to remind everyone that we currently do not consider the AMG second season to be licensed yet.

We are still waiting for an announcement that the license has been picked up, I strongly suspect it will be licensed in the near future but until Anime Works / Media Blasters (or anyone else) actually says so, we count it as unlicensed. Therefore, fansubs will be listed on AnimeSuki until we hear different.

The first TV season has been licensed by Anime Works / Media Blasters and the first four DVDs have been released so far (I received the 4th DVD on Friday). It looks like the six DVD series will contain 26 episodes (if I remember there was only 24 TV episodes aired on Japanese TV then 2 extra episodes on DVD release only).

Going back to the original question, please do not ask for MP3 rips (even if they are from unlicensed anime), see the forum rules.
Old 2006-04-09, 07:03   Link #17
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Hild is in Episode 1?

Can someone post a screenshot here please? I`m really interesstet how sche looks in the Anime

Last edited by Ichy; 2006-04-09 at 07:32.
Old 2006-04-09, 10:09   Link #18
Kleo Scanti
Urd Fangirl

Quote:
Hild is in Episode 1?
Only in opening.

Old 2006-04-09, 12:40   Link #19
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

If it doesnt come out today we can safely say subs will be slow. It will be 4 days today since ep1 came out and the fansub that may sub it is known for being slow. Even with series' like Naruto they're like 14 eps behind (in their defense, its fillers). Lets pray to god a speed sub picks it up.
Old 2006-04-09, 14:40   Link #20
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
If it doesnt come out today we can safely say subs will be slow. It will be 4 days today since ep1 came out and the fansub that may sub it is known for being slow. Even with series' like Naruto they're like 14 eps behind (in their defense, its fillers). Lets pray to god a speed sub picks it up.
if u want to know why is slow, u can go to their sites, irc channels to learn more about it . Theres a reason behind it. i dont mind waiting since i got tests and exams coming up.
Closed Thread