AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-06-12, 05:53   Link #41
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

So you are using PS.. ... go to window->animation .. Unless your photoshop is made by Martians

I never open IR.. all my animation is done in PS
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 21:07   Link #42
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
it must have been made by martians then... srsly, that tab just ain't there... meh... oh wells, gonna get me an updated copy anyways... so no biggie...

moving on... Woot 3rd page!!! lol... made a few changes to the yoko sig, enlarged and sharpened the text, adjusted the lighting and messed with the blending of the middle pic & orange outlines... still have NO idea what "woggly" means though... lol

also this is the 3 part one, wanted to see if it fit together nicely and how it looked... let me know if a part ends up missing or mis-aligned...

and here's the slideshow avatar courtesy of element_echo & KiNA... thxs again!

don't forget to comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs...
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 00:43   Link #43
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Hehe nice pop out siggy Good work
Old 2007-06-13, 10:36   Link #44
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

nice sig and ava m8
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-13, 16:40   Link #45
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
mmmm, thxs for all the comments... u know, that sig was almost entirely accidental... lol, i wanted to make a yoko sig, so i chose a bunch of images and started slapping them together on a white bg... figured i'd add a few red and black lines or some dots or something, and make it simple... then i accidently grabbed the gradiant tool instead of the fill bucket, and thats how i got the bg... after that, it was one accident after another.. . each time i was like... hmmmm, that doesn't look half bad.... like the orange outlines, it was just blending mishap that i ended up keeping...

true story...

k thxs

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-06-13 at 16:55.
Old 2007-06-14, 01:32   Link #46
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
hahah thats the best mistakes I have ever seen! xD lol

man I think i need to get a good avy for mine as well. =/
Good work on the Yoko sig Dark! ^^b

U have made all yoko rebels proud!!

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-17, 20:14   Link #47
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

@bigdave: THXS!!!

OMFG, Jester can do animation now?!?! *looks around for flying pigs...

lol , finally got a nice new version of photshop... and this one has an animation tab, teehee... and a working version of imageready....

Freebie: Up For Grabs!

so this is just me messing around with the animation.... made a simple sig with text addition and a glow effect...
nothing too fancy... but its up for grabs if anybody wants it...

also..

made this for a request... but didn't do too hot... little to no inspiration...

and here's a few avatars...
- - - -

k thxs...

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-06-18 at 01:42.
Old 2007-06-22, 21:48   Link #48
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

damn u all for forcing me to double post again!!!! rofl...

n e wayz...

-
these won me a gfx contest on another forum.. though really don't think i deserved the victory...

more pracitce with the smudge tool and c4d rendering...

k thxs...
Old 2007-06-22, 22:00   Link #49
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjester View Post
damn u all for forcing me to double post again!!!! rofl...
Dont worry, we all end up doing it at one point or another in this section.

Great work on the Valentine siggy, btw.

The sig you are using now is also very nice; In particular, the colors you picked for the background go really well with the images.
Old 2007-06-23, 00:31   Link #50
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

hmmm, very nice blending of your c4d sig. Now if you can extend the orangy glow to the upper left hand corner you'll be money. I say that because it's just a "black" spot on your canvas so to speak. Either than that, you did and excellent job on the lighting effect. With the firework looking c4d portion of it, I would take the eraser tool @30% opacity and erase just a little bit so they can blend in with the orange smudging. They're a bit too strong where the overall appearance is soft. Another thing I would suggest is your border color. You really don't have white on your canvas... maybe a complimenting dark color like purple would best suite it. Great job. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Old 2007-06-23, 03:17   Link #51
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

The two that you won a GFX contest with are interesting. They look different than the average sig i see. And there really well blended in. It looks like a perfect whole. The only thing is the yellow one, the colors. It seems it's suffered from to much quality lost. Perhaps save it in two pieces might give better result.

The faye one is nice. The lower part of render is blended in very well. The head seems to stick out a bit, some erasing with a soft round brush might help. Unless it's on purpose of course.

Not much more i can say ^^ Very nice sigs. Keep up the good work.

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-24, 05:35   Link #52
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

thanks for all the comments & critiques guys!!!

@dan: thx! and yea, i was kinda just messing, with the double post comment...
@sephi: heh... actually, yea it was kinda on purpose, i like my sig renders to pop out at ya, kinda 3-d'ish so to speak...
@wingz: hmmm, love the advice... kinda tried it out, though i think it came out a bit off...

here it is...

kinda still like the 1st one a bit more... /shrug, everybody has their own tastes i guess....

-

made these as a request for Mrs. Sagara, heh, kinda didn't follow the instructions too well though, just wanted more practice with smudging and renders...

and this is my latest creation...

i really don't know if i love it or hate it... i tried to use a lot of what i learned these past couple months, and splash it all in one sig... this is what i got... i could really use some critique & comments on this one.... cuz i'm just /shrug about it....

k thxs....

::EDIT:: lol... just realized i am past the 50 mark for post in my thread... Huzzahs all around... rofl...::EDIT::

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-06-24 at 05:47.
Old 2007-06-27, 01:10   Link #53
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

I was messing around in photoshop, and tried a few new things... let me know what u think...

also made these for a request...
-
this was my first crack at making an animated avatar...

comment. critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs..
Old 2007-06-27, 18:40   Link #54
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

hmmmm.... triple post huh.... it's my own fault really... my latest stuff has be less than par compared to my older stuff... been trying new things, and just can't find the knack or inspiration to create anything good... my last good work , was my faye sig... everything else has been meh...

ah wells... here's my latest sig...

this is the same style i've been using for most of my latest sigs, the same style i used for my faye sig... but it just isn't coming out right.... i can't get another one like my faye sig..... sigh.....

Comment, Critique, Gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs....
Old 2007-06-27, 19:37   Link #55
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjester View Post
Comment, Critique, Gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs....
I think your latest stuff has also been good, but because of the recent burst in activity around here, it's been a little difficult to some people to post in all threads all the time.

Just hang in there!!
Old 2007-06-28, 05:40   Link #56
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

@dan: thxs man.. i think i've gotten past my stump though, thanks to wing...

alrighty, wingzero was gracious enough to send on over a few of his video tuturials, and i followed them best i could, slaping on a bit of my own flavor on it as well...

and here's the outcome...

i don't think it turned out too bad, considering it was my first shot at this style... though, it was kinda similar to my previous style... it's not as shiny and bubbley as wing's sigs though... lol,

n e wayz, thxs a lot wing for the tutorials, they were really easy to follow, and i learned some interesting stuff...

so, let me know what u think... (i'll be trying out a few more babies with this style...)

comment, critique, gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs...

::EDIT::
took most of the "white" line out and blended the rest.... wondering if its better or worst though....

::EDIT::

Last edited by darkjester; 2007-06-29 at 04:43.
Old 2007-06-28, 08:54   Link #57
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

The important part is that you learned a couple of interesting things and thanks for checking out my vid tuts. Don't worry about the shiny and bubbly feel. If you check out my first c4d Shinku sig, it's not bubbly or shiny at all. But going through and making a lot of these sigs, you'll know what c4d to use and what blending options to use.

Now to your newest work. I can see the gradient maps working their magic. I love the render. With a 30% soft tip eraser, you should wipe away the middle white streak of light. Stay with the yellow. I feel this has the same finish as my Suiseseseki c4d sig... the first one I did. Choice of font style is nice as well. Great job on your first attempt and I'll post up the other two vids I made. Well one of them is in gimp so you probably don't want to watch that one lol. Well I'm here for personal training and if you want me to take a look at your psd file, I'll be more than happy to. I'll record what I do and ship both the video and modded psd file back to you. Keep up the great work.
Old 2007-06-29, 05:00   Link #58
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

@wing: thxs for the lovely comments/advice & critique.....

Well took a couple more stabs at it... and my latest creation is as you would say... "money"... lol , at least imo... let me know what u all think.... used wings style/tut again, and tried a few different things and choices....

mmmm, isn't she just a cutie? lol...

and here is my "FAILURE" i'm putting it in a spoiler, just incase it hurts yo eyes.... rofl...

Spoiler:

ooooh, and guess WHAT??? Jester got a new toy to play with... Muahaha...
i just got me a copy of the C4d program... so now i can make my own fancy 3d absract creations..... fun fun.... actually messed around and made a few, nothing too fancy, but not too shabby either...

- -
they're all free for anybody who wants to use them...

alrighty,

don't forget to Comment, Critique, Gimmi some advice, whatever...

k thxs...
Old 2007-06-29, 05:34   Link #59
Shana

I really like that newest sigs , but they seems a bit pass-sharpened... Anyways, just love that Kagami one ~~ btw, no Gin-sama?
Old 2007-06-29, 09:38   Link #60
WINGZERO619
Hail pork!
*Graphic Designer

Now check that out... this is your best work yet. I'm glad my vid tuts helped you out. I really feel satisfied that you produced such a nice looking compilation. +1 on a job well done using my vid tuts. Excellent colors, nice balance of c4d usage, light smudding... all I would point out is her right hand... It's a bit opaqued/smudged away. Either than that, it's ace. I can't wait to see more work. If you have any questions or concerns regarding any of my vid tuts, let me know what's up. But seriously, excellent job... and your Kagami c4d style sig is money!