AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-12-28, 00:55   Link #21501
Chris38

Thanks for the summary

Spoiler for 49:

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-28 at 01:06.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 08:56   Link #21502
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 49:
Old 2011-12-28, 12:31   Link #21503
Chris38

Spoiler for 49:

On a different topic, I wonder if the conversion that Tsukune and Moka are going to have, is going to somehow reflect on the topic that Inner Moka had with Inui (The Fake vampire) in chapter 40 of the first season, about the "true ability" of a vampire, which Tsukune has already gained or rather surpassed, since he is not only capable of changing his youkai aura to physical strength, but is also capable of using it, to form youjutsu techniques, which isn't something that an ordinary vampire is capable of...

Of course, I know that chapter 40 of the first season can be considered as a filler, but since it has been made by Ikeda, it might be mentioned in Tsukune's and Inner Moka's future conversation, especially now, after Tsukune has became more similar to an actual vampire (due to undergoing the human modification ritual)... which is something, that is definitely going to surprise Inner Moka.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-28 at 13:47.
Old 2011-12-28, 17:31   Link #21504
Tachibana
タチバナ

The conversation between Ura and Tsukune should be interesting
Old 2011-12-29, 01:46   Link #21505
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Merchandise Update.

Kurumu 1/8
by: OrchidSeed

http://www.orchidseed.co.jp/contents/109kuro/

Spoiler for NSFW:

Gotta love Kurumu man this is one of the best figures of the R+V merchandise.
Old 2011-12-29, 06:49   Link #21506
haegar
mangaviking

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Merchandise Update.

Kurumu 1/8
by: OrchidSeed

http://www.orchidseed.co.jp/contents/109kuro/

Spoiler for NSFW:

Gotta love Kurumu man this is one of the best figures of the R+V merchandise.
Old 2011-12-29, 17:12   Link #21507
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Oh, yummy Kurumu. I swear, it's a miracle that she's still a virgin, and I'd say that's pretty unusual for a succubus. But it looks like they upped her breasts a couple of cup sizes there.
Old 2011-12-30, 05:57   Link #21508
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wonder where is our Kurumu lover gone to this holiday season?
Old 2011-12-30, 14:36   Link #21509
Alhazad2003

Spoiler for Chapter 49 clarification:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:10   Link #21510
Chris38

Thanks for the clarification Alhazad2003, although...

Spoiler for 49:
Old 2011-12-31, 02:21   Link #21511
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... so for those who are unaware (if anyone actually is) that volume 6 of SII is now out in stores... while I have to wait a paycheck before I can buy it, I looked through the omakes in back, and found something I find very interesting

Spoiler for just in case...:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:40   Link #21512
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Spoiler for 49:
Spoiler for 49:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
... so for those who are unaware (if anyone actually is) that volume 6 of SII is now out in stores... while I have to wait a paycheck before I can buy it, I looked through the omakes in back, and found something I find very interesting

Spoiler for just in case...:
Spoiler:
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 02:45   Link #21513
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Spoiler for 49:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
Spoiler for 49:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 03:12   Link #21514
Chris38

Spoiler for 49:
Old 2011-12-31, 09:06   Link #21515
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 49:
Old 2011-12-31, 09:57   Link #21516
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Not another masked villain... *sigh*
Old 2011-12-31, 09:58   Link #21517
ShiroiRyu

Spoiler for 49:
Old 2011-12-31, 10:25   Link #21518
zibi88

I wonder what if gyokuro needs to follow this masked king order or he will wipe out their entire race... so kinda he threatened her with this...

what if the masked king first went to issa to make the deal but he refused.. and so masked king killed him in front of everyone... so those who would not follow he would kill so in order to protect the vampire race she needs to cooperate...

but I think that its more possible that gyokuro had a power greed and started to work with this guy to get what she wants... maybe issa rejected the offer and was inprisoned or killed and gyokuro took the charge... when the masked king talks gyokuro's eyes are really empty somehow maybe he controls her...

and that masked king figure... tentacles kinda similar to allucard... maybe those egs that were attached to the ice tree are releated to him... like in order to live he needs to consume energy and so those eggs are like energy drainers...

other question is what is his relantionship with funai... it was stated he hates him the most in the world... so lets see how it will turn out and who is this guy anyway... maybe masked king loved akasha... but she choiced other people and went angry and so he wants to get his anger on moka (and the same akasha who might be aware inside alucard and see her child be killed)

hmm I was wondering what the next fight migh be... ok the ghost samurai might go against kurumu or mizore.... so what about tsukune...

first he might go against miyabi but he betray's gyokuro and lets tsukune pass... than we will get tsukune vs akuha... than moka wakes up and she gets the fight against akuha as a payback for what she did to her in the past and maybe what she did to tsukune.... allucard close to waking up... maybe gyokuro shows up and gets to fight tsukune... later there might be moka + akuha vs gyokuro... gyokuro loses... masked king appears... he fights everyone but then funai appears and fights him.... at the end of it alucard wakes up and he goes that even if he lost he still won...

and at the end of the fight steak we will get everyone vs alucard... which mostly focuses on combination of tsukunes power and moka (like the prophecy fortold)... well maybe the manga will end with outside moka disappearing but promising that they will be reunited one day... tsukune ends up with inner silver moka (and maybe with other girls as polygamy XD)... they have a child daugher that looks exacly like outside moka (like she said that one day they will be reunited together)...

but still till this happens it will be 1-2more years XD
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 10:27   Link #21519
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Guessing that the masked king seemed to hate Touhou Fuhai...maybe he's somewhat like Alucard's ally that fightside alongside him against Moka's mother and Fuhai

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 10:48   Link #21520
Chris38

Well, first of all, the previous chapter (most specifically the Yuki Onna village arc) have implied that Issa is still alive...

Second of all, I doubt Moka is going to assist Tsukune in defeating Akua, since that would definitely cause Alucard to awaken, and like I said earlier, even if the group works together I doubt that they would be capable of defeating him.

Not to mention, I think that, if Tsukune wouldn't be capable of defeating Akua on his own, then the entire training arc, before the infiltration to Fairy Tale's HQ would be a little redundant, if he still wouldn't be capable of defeating a strong opponent on his own - after all, we have already seen Tsukune working together with Sun to defeat Kaede (who at that time, was definitely a strong opponent ), so him needing Moka's help to defeat Akua would fell like a repeat of that - in other words that Tsukune, still hasn't reached a level where he would be capable of dealing with strong opponents.

On the matter of who is going to fight the Yuki Gairen - well, I doubt it's going to be anyone from Tsukune's group, since apart from him and Miyabi (who I doubt, is going to fight against Tsukune and his friends, due to having his own plans) there are two other subdivision leaders + Gyokuro, Akua and ... Kahula...

Basically, what I want to say, is that there is a very strong chance that Tsukune's group reinforcements (in the form of Gin, Haiji, Kokoa, Ling Ling and probably Tohou Fuhai + maybe even the headmaster of Youkai Academy) are going to arrive at the Floating Garden, and they will be the ones, who will deal with the rest of Fairy Tale subdivision leaders + Gyokuro, while Tsukune's group proceeds toward Moka and Akua... most likely having to deal with Kahula on the way, and she might be the one, who Mizore and Kurmu will need to fight with...

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-12-31 at 11:29.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire