AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-25, 07:45   Link #541
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

should apologize because I'm still naive about this anime....
I used to believe that Yuzurina is the true imouto...

now I'm really sure that Miyabi is the one...

well, from what I see, we have some possible ending : (of course in all of this ending, Seri and Yuzurina's scheme will be revealed)

1. Shougo found out that Miyabi is his sister and break every romantic relationship... Then he will go to Konoe... (I hate this ending)

2. judging from last episode's title, your little sister is close to you... that means harem ending... Miyabi will be recognized as true imouto... but all of Shougo's harem will reclaim their position to be Shougo's imouto as well.. no conclusion at all (heck! harem end??!!)

3. Incest route (xD... I pray for this one)

I wonder what Shougo ask Rinka to do... maybe investigating about Miyabi's background about that swimming recommendation... it's because if she really got it, then she will have a great possibility to be in the funeral, right?

agree with what Yuzurina's target is... incest relationship will ruin Mikadono Shougo's reputation completely
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 08:21   Link #542
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Here's an odd thought.

Mei claimed she knew who the sister is. Mei didn't seem to know Yuzurina. Shogo has told Mei (with the other girls) that Yuzurina is his confirmed sister.

Why hasn't Mei revealed just: "I know who your sister is, and I will still protect her, but Yuzurina is not your sister. I don't know whether she's another illegitimate sister of yours, but she's not the sister I know of."

It says to me that Mei doesn't like Shogo very much. She either lied about knowing who the sister is, or doesn't care that someone is pretending to be his sister. Again. It's not like she hasn't had the time to pull him aside.

I think she's in on the conspiracy, rather than just being spiteful, or putting Shogo's sister's interest so high that she doesn't care about Shogo himself.
Old 2012-09-25, 08:37   Link #543
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post

well, from what I see, we have some possible ending : (of course in all of this ending, Seri and Yuzurina's scheme will be revealed)

1. Shougo found out that Miyabi is his sister and break every romantic relationship... Then he will go to Konoe... (I hate this ending)

2. judging from last episode's title, your little sister is close to you... that means harem ending... Miyabi will be recognized as true imouto... but all of Shougo's harem will reclaim their position to be Shougo's imouto as well.. no conclusion at all (heck! harem end??!!)

I wonder what Shougo ask Rinka to do... maybe investigating about Miyabi's background about that swimming recommendation... it's because if she really got it, then she will have a great possibility to be in the funeral, right?

agree with what Yuzurina's target is... incest relationship will ruin Mikadono Shougo's reputation completely
Your ending sounds like coming from some eroge, man

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Why hasn't Mei revealed just: "I know who your sister is, and I will still protect her, but Yuzurina is not your sister. I don't know whether she's another illegitimate sister of yours, but she's not the sister I know of."
Very interesting indeed. But if that's the case, then we will get a cliffhanger ending (assuming that episode 12 is the last remaining episode and no season 2)
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 10:42   Link #544
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
Spoiler for Episode 11:
Suddenly it feels like a soap drama all of the sudden, but I do think this is the most probably what happen

And about Yuzurina, so she's the actress of the Granvellion side-kick/little sister character. Wonder if there's more behind Granvellion show, or Yuzurina is simply an actress hired by Seri to play Shougo's little sister for her plan to revoke Shougo's position as future president
Old 2012-09-25, 14:21   Link #545
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
And about Yuzurina, so she's the actress of the Granvellion side-kick/little sister character. Wonder if there's more behind Granvellion show, or Yuzurina is simply an actress hired by Seri to play Shougo's little sister for her plan to revoke Shougo's position as future president
This made me wonder... Maybe the hero in that show (Granvellion?) is Yuzurina's father doing a side job for fun? However, this is assuming that Yuzurina really is Shougo's sister. But Miyabi and Konoe also know about Granvellion so I dunno...
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 14:22   Link #546
Midonin
Last Engage

It's obviously Kenji Ohba playing Granbelion. Because he is that awesome.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-25, 19:13   Link #547
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnofthejudge View Post
Here's an odd thought.

Mei claimed she knew who the sister is. Mei didn't seem to know Yuzurina. Shogo has told Mei (with the other girls) that Yuzurina is his confirmed sister.

It says to me that Mei doesn't like Shogo very much. She either lied about knowing who the sister is, or doesn't care that someone is pretending to be his sister. Again. It's not like she hasn't had the time to pull him aside.

I think she's in on the conspiracy, rather than just being spiteful, or putting Shogo's sister's interest so high that she doesn't care about Shogo himself.
I think Mei has an important promise with Shogo's imouto about not telling her identity at all... that's why Mei is putting 'don't care' face about Yuzurina but quite care to Miyabi... well, no one can guess what will happen in upcoming episode if we consider anyone from the girls can be those who want to overtake Shougo's company

I also think that Yuzurina and Miyabi really met that night... if Miyabi is the real imouto, then Yuzurina maybe threatened her that night or maybe put some conspiration... who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Your ending sounds like coming from some eroge, man

Very interesting indeed. But if that's the case, then we will get a cliffhanger ending (assuming that episode 12 is the last remaining episode and no season 2)
hahaha... I don't play eroge... but after reading my own comments, I think you have a point...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-26, 19:55   Link #548
Insane
Banned

It seems an unspoken rule "first girl wins" in most harem series probably won't apply on this one. On the early episodes, Konoe holds advantages, but in recent episodes her appearance keep being foreshadowed by Miyabi and Shougo's imouto, making the "winner girl" feels vague. I won't love it if this series ends with harem end (Don't poking fun of girls's feelings, blockhead male lead!)
Old 2012-09-27, 04:35   Link #549
OmegaBlazeJYGBSP

Well it depends on how the Light Novel was also....although I wonder how many people here actually know what happened....
Otherwise how are they going to end this series?
Hmmm....It seems like they have far too much to resolve in the final episode..
Left too many strings hanging.
Also interesting the preview.
I must say that I kind of wish that Yuzurina would like have a heel face turn(of sorts) and join the Harem lolololol(as a real young imouto lololol)
But otherwise how are they going to resolve?
And what are they going to resolve?
And how are they going to end?
Surely not a cliffhanger...but we'll see in multiple hours
OmegaBlazeJYGBSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 06:58   Link #550
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaBlazeJYGBSP View Post
Well it depends on how the Light Novel was also....although I wonder how many people here actually know what happened....
Otherwise how are they going to end this series?
Hmmm....It seems like they have far too much to resolve in the final episode..
Left too many strings hanging.
Also interesting the preview.
I must say that I kind of wish that Yuzurina would like have a heel face turn(of sorts) and join the Harem lolololol(as a real young imouto lololol)
But otherwise how are they going to resolve?
And what are they going to resolve?
And how are they going to end?
Surely not a cliffhanger...but we'll see in multiple hours
Perhaps that's what the studio want to do. Harem ending? Probably. True end with one girl? With the last remaining episode that's very unlikely. The most logical conclusion is, they can just following the path of OreImo, where they simply let the cliffhanger end at the last episode, and resolve the rest on OVA (I heard OVA for Kono Naka will be released on March 2013). Though such end probably will just enraging the fans (including myself).
Old 2012-09-27, 08:03   Link #551
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
True end with one girl?
FTR, this is a Light Novel adaptation, not a Visual Novel adaptation. There aren't multiple paths here. Either they have the source material to do a source ending, or they don't, and go anime-only or hang it on the harem.
Old 2012-09-27, 11:23   Link #552
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
We are not going to see a resolution to the romance side of this show without it being a complete cop-out. Harem ending is in our future.
Old 2012-09-27, 13:21   Link #553
kobester11

Spoiler for Episode 12:
kobester11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 13:30   Link #554
Midonin
Last Engage

Spoiler for NakaImo 12 - This, Too, is Tackle's Fault:
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 19:59   Link #555
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
We are not going to see a resolution to the romance side of this show without it being a complete cop-out. Harem ending is in our future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobester11 View Post
Spoiler for Episode 12:
I typed that as I was headed out to work. I take it I called the end without ever seeing anything on the last episode?
Old 2012-09-27, 20:03   Link #556
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
I typed that as I was headed out to work. I take it I called the end without ever seeing anything on the last episode?
It's an ongoing LN, so I am not surprised. If there was a conclusive ending, either the series has changed it's premise to a more traditional romance, or it's an anime original ending that closes off any possibility for a second season.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 00:37   Link #557
Bombo
TSF Fans

Check my old post about THE TRUE Imouto .!!!!!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=4329846&postcount=419

They give many hints and the biggest one was Miyabi Hair behind her neck .
In the end i win
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:10   Link #558
ProphetHu

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post

I don't think Kono Naka Ni Hitori, Imouto Ga Iru is going to have Incest route Ending! besides, I think it is going to have Victorious Childhood friend route ending .

Pray:Father, please make Kono Naka Ni Hitori, Imouto Ga Iru ending with Victorious Childhood Friend Ending, in Jesus' Name, amen.
ProphetHu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-28, 01:11   Link #559
sgwc
I'm just a support char..

HAH!! Miyabi as imouto. So many hints about it before but I want her to be Shougo's lover not imouto because Shougo seems or act natural with her. Shougo is usually polite with other girls including Ikusu but with Miyabi, he is like talking with a friend and his tone towards her are always 'harsher' than with other girls.
Old 2012-09-28, 01:48   Link #560
Divini
Senpai!

Didn't expect Yuzurina's motive to be simply "I was hired". I thought for sure she had some personal vendetta against the Mikadono's... oh well.

So now everyone knows Miyabi is the imouto. With Shougo saying "let's be closer siblings than lovers" and Miyabi still pursuing him romantically apparently, the harem status quo remains. If anything, it's now saying "incest route is fine too".
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romantic comedy, shounen