AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2009-08-16, 07:25   Link #8661
Mirena

Hi~

I've been to this forum a couple of times for image collecting purposes. XD I just love the picture threads.

So I figured I'd done enough lurking and decided to join.

I don't like that many anime series, but I'm a big Umineko no Naku Koro ni fan (anime & novel). Generally blood + mystery + visually appealing style is good, but they are so hard to find. As for manga series I like stuff like .//hack and Yua Kotegawa's works.
Mirena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 08:36   Link #8662
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Location: Living on a remote island somewhere in the South Pacific
Welcome to AnimeSuki forums, Mirena! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^
KongZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 08:42   Link #8663
Temari of Suna
Desert Lily

Send a message via MSN to Temari of Suna Send a message via Yahoo to Temari of Suna
Talking

Welcome to AnimeSuki keiichi, Tofu and Mirena!

Old 2009-08-16, 10:33   Link #8664
Kyuu9sha

Send a message via MSN to Kyuu9sha
Hello everyone

I'm Kyuu9sha, another one of those "otakus". I like anime a lot and I've watched quite many of them. I also got interested in Japanese language after I saw anime and I've studied it for 3 and a half years now. As for anime, I've been watching it for 4 years now.

Nice to meet you all

PS:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirena View Post
...I'm a big Umineko no Naku Koro ni fan...
Hey Mirena, if you haven't already seen the previous naku koro ni series, I recommend you watch them right away. Higurashi no naku koro ni and Higurashi no naku koro ni kai.
Kyuu9sha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 19:10   Link #8665
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

@Kyuu9sha: Welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^
Old 2009-08-16, 20:05   Link #8666
scorpioeyez

Send a message via AIM to scorpioeyez Send a message via MSN to scorpioeyez Send a message via Yahoo to scorpioeyez
I don't think I ever introduced myself so I'll do so now. 26/m Anime fan from Oregon, have been enjoying anime for the last few years of my adult life. Love all genres but tend to lean towards comedy as a preferred genre (with an admitted guilty weak spot for mindless moe bait). Hope to engage in conversation a bit more around here.
scorpioeyez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 20:08   Link #8667
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpioeyez View Post
I don't think I ever introduced myself so I'll do so now. 26/m Anime fan from Oregon, have been enjoying anime for the last few years of my adult life. Love all genres but tend to lean towards comedy as a preferred genre (with an admitted guilty weak spot for mindless moe bait). Hope to engage in conversation a bit more around here.
Welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^

I love the comedy genre too!
Old 2009-08-16, 20:13   Link #8668
reinvaldez

Hello everyone. I don't know if I already type any introduction text here.

I am Rein Valdez from Philippines. A anime lover and fanatic. Collecting anime movies and I love to watch it all.
reinvaldez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-16, 20:20   Link #8669
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinvaldez View Post
Hello everyone. I don't know if I already type any introduction text here.

I am Rein Valdez from Philippines. A anime lover and fanatic. Collecting anime movies and I love to watch it all.
If you do, perhaps I missed it... XD

Anyways, welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^
Old 2009-08-17, 01:36   Link #8670
DMajorBoss

Salutations. My name is DMajorBoss, and I'm known all over the Internet by this identity. I thought it'd be interesting to join this forum, so here I am. I don't know what all to say, so feel free to ask me something if you're curious.

I'm confident that I shall enjoy my time here.
DMajorBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 01:59   Link #8671
Tofu Prod
Founder

Send a message via AIM to Tofu Prod
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai Tokiha View Post
Welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^
Yay! Thank yoU!!
Tofu Prod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 03:35   Link #8672
Im_A_MoP

Talking yo wazzup

Ummm im new here and I guess Im sayin hi......so HIiiiiiiiiiiii
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 05:53   Link #8673
daniiee

Halo ~ I figured I should actually join this forum after poking around different anime forums for years now. AnimeSuki appears to have high quality posters and has also managed to maintain its popularity.

Introductions-wise, I'm from Sydney Australia, so a big shout out to any fellow Aussies here. I'm currently following the Naruto manga amongst other lesser known series, though Rurouni Kenshin will forever remain my favourite. Kudos to any Kenshin fans here. =]
daniiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 06:06   Link #8674
L.A.D.Y

Hellooooo
Well, I guess I just wanted to say hi
L.A.D.Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 08:47   Link #8675
Temari of Suna
Desert Lily

Send a message via MSN to Temari of Suna Send a message via Yahoo to Temari of Suna
Talking

Welcome aboard Kyuu9sha, scorpioeyez, reinvaldez, DMajorBoss, Im_A_MoP, daniee and L.A.D.Y!

Old 2009-08-17, 11:35   Link #8676
Byakugan01

Well, I just joined a few days ago (drawn to the site by the Omamori Himari thread). Well, I hope to be a consistent poster here, and look forawrd to getting to know everyone.

A little about me: My favorite anime would be FMP, FMA, Aquarian Age: Sign for Evolution, and Rurouni Kenshin (It's the show that introduced me to Anime in the first place, so it's kind of special to me). I like many others, but those ones stand out for me-I encountered them all very early on, so to speak. As for Manga, ATM Rosario + Vampire and Omamori Himari are the two I'm following.

As for games I play, I'm fond of Mass Effect, Dwarf Fortress (For some reason, all my forts explode into tantrum spirals), the FF games, and Xenosaga.
Byakugan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 16:14   Link #8677
Ryu-chama

hi there! i'm new here! nice to meet u all^^ i'm a little female fansubber of two small german groups^^
Ryu-chama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 19:11   Link #8678
KongZilla
Sugar_Prayer <333

To all recent newcomers, welcome to AnimeSuki forums! Have fun, enjoy your stay and make new friends! ^_^
Old 2009-08-17, 19:59   Link #8679
Hyam
Nagisa lover

Hello everyone. Humm... i dont know what to say now . So... ill sleep now . And nice to meet you all.
Hyam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-17, 21:28   Link #8680
ZeBird0
In a tree

Hey guys, what up? I've been scrolling around the forums and I really like it. Great community, well designed, lots of people. That's what I like about a forum.

Gotta say one thing though. I'm not one of those hardcore anime fans/otakus. I only watch naruto in passing and lucky star -_- *hides from flames* So a lot of anime/manga/japanese concepts will probably be lost on me

I found the site while I was looking for some lucky star fansites that actually had more than 5 members XD Glad I found it

Tags
introduction, new members