AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-16, 13:58   Link #22481
pir

I am very interesting in Akua because if she will be redeem she may be last addition to harem Tsukune.In this manga bad guys will die if they kill good persons. Akua isnt cross this horisont. What will be with Akua after fight with Tsukune the most interesting speculation. Good guys will win but fate Akua is mystery fo me. Harem the most good option for her or after if she redeem she will be secondary character. But love for Moka may stay. She may be how Yukari.
pir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 14:08   Link #22482
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...Akua in the harem? ...

....the world will never know 'peace' again...
Old 2012-05-16, 14:20   Link #22483
Chris38

Well, personally speaking I doubt Akua is going to be added to Tsukune's harem, in the first place, because considering her character, I doubt she would have any interest in someone who is was formerly a mere human and has romantic interest toward Inner Moka - doing something like that is pretty much becoming an arch-enemy of Akua, and I doubt you would develop romantic feelings for someone who you hate.

Second of all, being defeated by someone who was a few months ago, just an ordinary normal human, would be a serious blow to Akua, which might be even considered a fate worse then death, at least in Akua's perspective, and adding to that, the fact that Tsukune also inherited Moka's Shinso blood, something which Akua always desired to posses (and I doubt she has given up on that desire), would make that blow even stronger - in other words it would cause Akua to be pretty jealous (or worse) of what Tsukune has obtained in such a short time, which further reduces the chances of Akua being added to Tsukune's harem.

Finally, my opinion on the chances of Akua being redeemed haven't changed at all, in fact they keep getting lower....
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 15:39   Link #22484
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Akua in harem is a big, with a red bolded exlamationmark, NO for me. I prefer (most) of the harem members sane . And one vampire (not counting Kokoa) is enough, unless Ikeda teases us and adds Akasha (who trolls the crew in return with it).

@Jigentou: I don't really want to add more fuel to the discussion, but part of Tsukune's body mod. ritual was for him to be able to use a Jigentou defense technique. That's afterall all Tsukune wanted to have: A way to block that haxx skill (see chapter 39). The other attack skills are, of course, always a welcome addition
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 18:22   Link #22485
haegar
mangaviking

adding Akasha to harem would probably spawn some interesting doujins ... hmmm

Old 2012-05-16, 18:57   Link #22486
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by haegar View Post
adding Akasha to harem would probably spawn some interesting doujins ... hmmm

I wish, but it appears that the doujins are based on the anime, instead of the manga, which is unfortunate, But I would look forward to Akasha being in the harem, if Moka is the final boss amongst the girls, than Akasha would be the final boss amongst the mothers.
Old 2012-05-16, 21:01   Link #22487
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I wish, but it appears that the doujins are based on the anime, instead of the manga, which is unfortunate, But I would look forward to Akasha being in the harem, if Moka is the final boss amongst the girls, than Akasha would be the final boss amongst the mothers.
She'd win by KO, no doubt.

Akasha uses Mama Bear Hug.

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!!
Old 2012-05-17, 01:16   Link #22488
JAGI_X

But there is one probelm we know the girls in Tsukune Harem are fighting over him but Akua and Koko will fight over inner Moka.
Old 2012-05-17, 06:52   Link #22489
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

From what I've gathered Akasha is a kind hearted person (now?). If anything she'd openly accept if they wanted to do polygamy just because she likes Tsukune so much... Mmm... Get ALL the girls!

I know they already had a chapter on it, but it'd be a nice ending.
Old 2012-05-17, 06:56   Link #22490
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
From what I've gathered Akasha is a kind hearted person (now?). If anything she'd openly accept if they wanted to do polygamy just because she likes Tsukune so much... Mmm... Get ALL the girls!

I know they already had a chapter on it, but it'd be a nice ending.
I don't think this ending will happen in this serie(i mean the harem end) for one reason ....the author itself say that Polygamy(harem) it's naive dream (or something along this line).
I mean i would be the first one to say *Harem ending all the way* if the author don't say the line that i just wrote.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 09:14   Link #22491
Azure-Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I don't think this ending will happen in this serie(i mean the harem end) for one reason ....the author itself say that Polygamy(harem) it's naive dream (or something along this line).
I mean i would be the first one to say *Harem ending all the way* if the author don't say the line that i just wrote.
That, and Inner Moka was quite violently opposed to the idea, emphasis on violent.

Shame really, because if what Kurumu said is true, rejection= murder for her.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 09:17   Link #22492
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure-Priest View Post
That, and Inner Moka was quite violently opposed to the idea, emphasis on violent.

Shame really, because if what Kurumu said is true, rejection= murder for her.
Yeah I remember this and Tsukune as well was again the idea(at least from what i remember).
Old 2012-05-17, 11:48   Link #22493
Chris38

Quote:
Yeah I remember this and Tsukune as well was again the idea(at least from what i remember).
That's correct, Tsukune was also against the idea of polygamy.

On the Kurumu issue, I think that Ikeda is slowly starting to resolve that issue as well, I'm talking about one of Kurumu's last sentences, before she passed out - that living for the sake of love is supposed to be everything to someone like me... , which at least to me, might imply that there exists a way for a Succubus to live, without love - or at least Ikeda might trying to build up hints toward that outcome...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 12:25   Link #22494
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
That's correct, Tsukune was also against the idea of polygamy.
Good. So i do remember right.
Quote:
On the Kurumu issue, I think that Ikeda is slowly starting to resolve that issue as well, I'm talking about one of Kurumu's last sentences, before she passed out - that living for the sake of love is supposed to be everything to someone like me... , which at least to me, might imply that there exists a way for a Succubus to live, without love - or at least Ikeda might trying to build up hints toward that outcome...
Mind you this is only my theory . Maybe the key is in the sentece itself? She say......living for the sake of love is supposed to be everything to someone like me...
If i remember right people say ...when you really love a person you ready to let that person go for her/his happiness.Maybe this is what the author have in mind,make Kurumu give up on Tsukune for his Happiness because her love toward him?(please don't take this a something i want...it just something that i think possible.)
Old 2012-05-17, 15:31   Link #22495
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Good. So i do remember right.

Mind you this is only my theory . Maybe the key is in the sentece itself? She say......living for the sake of love is supposed to be everything to someone like me...
If i remember right people say ...when you really love a person you ready to let that person go for her/his happiness.Maybe this is what the author have in mind,make Kurumu give up on Tsukune for his Happiness because her love toward him?(please don't take this a something i want...it just something that i think possible.)
I think what Kurumu was getting at is that she doesn't have to live for the sake of love, when she said those words, its almost as if she was saying that she would be able to live for the sake of friendship and other bonds rather than love, which her mother told her that is what succubi live for, this could also be that Kurumu was realizing that she is already happy and that she doesn't really need love to live on.
Old 2012-05-17, 22:08   Link #22496
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

^
She also needs sex in order to live as a succubi. Tsukune will gladly help later on with that.
Old 2012-05-17, 23:26   Link #22497
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
She also needs sex in order to live as a succubi. Tsukune will gladly help later on with that.
That was never stated.it was only said Succubi require love to live, as Kumuru did. Technically she is living with the love of her friends, seeing show she should have been heart broken a few times after seeing Tsukune's many confessions.

Now.. Just because Moka and Tsukune are against Polygamy, and ikeda doesn't seem to want that path.. It doesn't stop us from daydreaming/making a story out of it, since a harem ending would be, by far, the easiest route for them to take instead of all fighting for one. Even though we knew who he was going to be with from the beginning.

Last edited by Redeyes260; 2012-05-18 at 14:20.
Redeyes260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 07:20   Link #22498
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
But there is one probelm we know the girls in Tsukune Harem are fighting over him but Akua and Koko will fight over inner Moka.
The dark skinned sister? when did she show signs of sister love? lol or is koko the loli sister lol, then yea they would.
Old 2012-05-21, 09:59   Link #22499
JAGI_X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
The dark skinned sister? when did she show signs of sister love? lol or is koko the loli sister lol, then yea they would.
The dark skinned sister? no i mean that twin tales black hair girl her name is Akua.

Akua and Koko have a sister-complex on Inner-Moka.
Old 2012-05-22, 23:53   Link #22500
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
That was never stated.it was only said Succubi require love to live, as Kumuru did. Technically she is living with the love of her friends, seeing show she should have been heart broken a few times after seeing Tsukune's many confessions.

Now.. Just because Moka and Tsukune are against Polygamy, and ikeda doesn't seem to want that path.. It doesn't stop us from daydreaming/making a story out of it, since a harem ending would be, by far, the easiest route for them to take instead of all fighting for one. Even though we knew who he was going to be with from the beginning.
agreed.

Pretty obvious from the start that Ikeda doesn't want a harem, but an solo end for Tsukune.

Man now I really think Kurumu and Mizore will end up like their mothers like in the anime...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire