Old 2009-11-17, 23:06   Link #501
azul120

Mainly Euphie and Shirley for me.
azul120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 01:40   Link #502
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
I already played and finish the game, but at last I used a backup just to have some info about Nonette characterization for my comic.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 01:58   Link #503
Tyss
Amateur Manga Artist

well the game did cover who pilots behind the "Blue Lancelot"
Old 2009-11-18, 06:53   Link #504
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Hey, can anyone here tell me how to use put a saved game on the internet or how to get it from the internet? (My PSP belongs to my brother, this is my first time using it.)
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 07:42   Link #505
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Dreamer View Post
Hey, can anyone here tell me how to use put a saved game on the internet or how to get it from the internet? (My PSP belongs to my brother, this is my first time using it.)
Connect your PSP to your com with a USB cable

Open it in Windows Explorer

There should be a folder called GAME, open it

Inside, there is a folder called SAVED_DATA, or something, i am not sure of the exact name of the folder, but basically, it has SAVED written in it and inside, it contains all of the saved data present in your PSP. Extract and add when necessary.

And uhh, is there a translation patch for Lost Colors?

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-18, 14:56   Link #506
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Connect your PSP to your com with a USB cable

Open it in Windows Explorer

There should be a folder called GAME, open it

Inside, there is a folder called SAVED_DATA, or something, i am not sure of the exact name of the folder, but basically, it has SAVED written in it and inside, it contains all of the saved data present in your PSP. Extract and add when necessary.

And uhh, is there a translation patch for Lost Colors?
Thanks for the info! I wonder where I can buy a USB cable?

And no, there isn't any translation patch out yet. Although I'm working on my own online translation on my site, I don't have the knowledge necessary to do an actual patch.
Old 2009-11-18, 15:58   Link #507
azul120

Quote:

And no, there isn't any translation patch out yet. Although I'm working on my own online translation on my site, I don't have the knowledge necessary to do an actual patch.
You'll want one of these types with the mini-connector:

http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Go-2700...8577879&sr=8-1
Old 2009-11-19, 02:16   Link #508
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:

USB 1.0 to USB 2.0, in computer lingo.

In layman's terms, USB to mini-USB cable. You should be able to find it easily on any game shop out there.

Oh you are translating it? I would love to see it if you are done. Kinda loses the fun of the game when I only understand half...maybe less of the game. XD

Old 2009-11-19, 02:32   Link #509
azul120

Mini-USB/micro-USB has nothing to do with the version number, just the size of the ports. Most portable devices use mini or micro.

All you need to know is that you need an A to mini-B (the side that connects to the PSP) USB cable.
Old 2009-11-19, 06:38   Link #510
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for all the advice on the USB cable! Now I just have to find an opportunity to actually go GET it.

Paladinoras: I've only recently begun translating this game, so it's probably going to take awhile. Also, you have to understand that I know very little Japanese, making a single scene worth hours worth of translating. AND I also have to go through each of the different possible routes and endings one at a time, so it could take quite some time before I manage to translated every single scene. However, I've already put the introductory scene and some others on my site, if you're interested at seeing them.

http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/

And for anyone who wants to help me on this (I would LOVE help of any kind right now, the whole seems a bit huge and daunting at the moment.) then PLEASE, tell me, either here or through my email.

unknown0entity@gmail.com
Old 2009-11-20, 07:11   Link #511
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:

Paladinoras: I've only recently begun translating this game, so it's probably going to take awhile. Also, you have to understand that I know very little Japanese, making a single scene worth hours worth of translating. AND I also have to go through each of the different possible routes and endings one at a time, so it could take quite some time before I manage to translated every single scene. However, I've already put the introductory scene and some others on my site, if you're interested at seeing them.

http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/

And for anyone who wants to help me on this (I would LOVE help of any kind right now, the whole seems a bit huge and daunting at the moment.) then PLEASE, tell me, either here or through my email.

unknown0entity@gmail.com
Well, the effort is still commendable. A person on the Gamefaqs board for Lost Colors was doing a translation of the game too, but he quit along the way or something. Perhaps you can look him up.

I'd love to help, but I am barely Level 4 for Japanese standards. (people who study will know what I mean.)

Old 2009-11-20, 07:28   Link #512
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Well, the effort is still commendable. A person on the Gamefaqs board for Lost Colors was doing a translation of the game too, but he quit along the way or something. Perhaps you can look him up.

I'd love to help, but I am barely Level 4 for Japanese standards. (people who study will know what I mean.)
Would you believe me if i told you I don't even know what Level of Japanese I know? I'm serious, I only know a few words and even less kanji (although I did manage to memorize all of the hiragana). The reason I'm able to translate this game is because I use several Japanese-English translations sites on the internet and a special kanji dictionary site where it is easy to find all the different kanji I need (that, and some plain old intuition). You actually probably know a LOT more Japanese than me.

But still, I understand that I can't just ask and beg everyone person I meet over the Internet to help me with this and expect them to say yes (besides, is life ever that easy?). But thanks for the suggestion about the guy on Gamefaqs; maybe he can share some of the data he's already collected with me if I ask him.
Old 2009-11-22, 01:56   Link #513
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Would you believe me if i told you I don't even know what Level of Japanese I know? I'm serious, I only know a few words and even less kanji (although I did manage to memorize all of the hiragana). The reason I'm able to translate this game is because I use several Japanese-English translations sites on the internet and a special kanji dictionary site where it is easy to find all the different kanji I need (that, and some plain old intuition). You actually probably know a LOT more Japanese than me.

But still, I understand that I can't just ask and beg everyone person I meet over the Internet to help me with this and expect them to say yes (besides, is life ever that easy?). But thanks for the suggestion about the guy on Gamefaqs; maybe he can share some of the data he's already collected with me if I ask him.
Well, uhh, as a note, don't rely on Google Translate or Babel Fish that much. They pretty much dilute whatever meaning exists in the original script.

Well, I might be able to translate the simple parts about the game...but I wouldn't rely on me. Hahaha

Old 2009-11-22, 02:21   Link #514
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

can someone post all the screens of Rai and Kallen?
Old 2009-11-22, 03:22   Link #515
Vehegore
is a Gawain freak

what the?
Vehegore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 15:05   Link #516
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Help for new Translation Project!

Well, now that I've put up a request for help on this translation project on Gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=52355726), I think I'll do the same thing here, in order to ask the most amount of people. (I'm too scared to make my own thread for this on this site, since I get the nagging feeling that the Admins and Mods will reject the idea since this thread already exists. I'll just have to hope enough people look here!)

Here's the summary (copied off what I wrote on Gamefaqs as BlackKingZero):

"This is a notice and request for help on a new online English translation project for Code Geass: Lost Colors. (Anyone wishing to join can simply say so here or contact me at: unknown0entity@gmail.com)

Now, before any of you make a decision on the above, let me make one thing clear: knowing fluent Japanese is not required for one to join this project. (Although it would certainly help if there is anyone out there who does.) I myself know very little Japanese (I use several online translation sites and an online Kanji dictionary to help me.). What this project needs are people who enjoy Code Geass and who have the time in their lives to put aside some free time for working on this game. That being said, that doesn't mean that I'm asking you to put in sweat and blood for this project; all I'm asking for is the will to work at a regular pace and not simply give up on it after a few days. And I don't necessarily need help with just the translations; I could also use help with organizing the website I'm posting my translations on and with editing the translations themselves so that they are cleaner and more refined. I would also appreciate anyone who could help me organize the staff and help me make this project more well-known.

Right now, I'm on my own here and the way things are going it's going to take a long time to finish this project. If I'm going to do this right, I can't afford to do it alone in the long run. So please, if anyone is interested, tell me.

The web address to my website is: http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/

P.S. I only have the PSP version of the game, and while both this one and the PS2 version are mostly the same, there are certain parts which are different. Therefore I would welcome anyone who has the PS2 version to join."

I really, REALLY hope somebody is going to respond to this request. :b ow:
Old 2009-11-22, 21:24   Link #517
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Well, now that I've put up a request for help on this translation project on Gamefaqs (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genme...topic=52355726), I think I'll do the same thing here, in order to ask the most amount of people. (I'm too scared to make my own thread for this on this site, since I get the nagging feeling that the Admins and Mods will reject the idea since this thread already exists. I'll just have to hope enough people look here!)

"This is a notice and request for help on a new online English translation project for Code Geass: Lost Colors. (Anyone wishing to join can simply say so here or contact me at: unknown0entity@gmail.com)

Now, before any of you make a decision on the above, let me make one thing clear: knowing fluent Japanese is not required for one to join this project. (Although it would certainly help if there is anyone out there who does.) I myself know very little Japanese (I use several online translation sites and an online Kanji dictionary to help me.). What this project needs are people who enjoy Code Geass and who have the time in their lives to put aside some free time for working on this game. That being said, that doesn't mean that I'm asking you to put in sweat and blood for this project; all I'm asking for is the will to work at a regular pace and not simply give up on it after a few days. And I don't necessarily need help with just the translations; I could also use help with organizing the website I'm posting my translations on and with editing the translations themselves so that they are cleaner and more refined. I would also appreciate anyone who could help me organize the staff and help me make this project more well-known.

Right now, I'm on my own here and the way things are going it's going to take a long time to finish this project. If I'm going to do this right, I can't afford to do it alone in the long run. So please, if anyone is interested, tell me.

The web address to my website is: http://code-geass-lost-colors-translation.yolasite.com/

P.S. I only have the PSP version of the game, and while both this one and the PS2 version are mostly the same, there are certain parts which are different. Therefore I would welcome anyone who has the PS2 version to join."

Uhh, well, Eternal Dreamer, the Lost Colors section of GameFaqs is like a barren desert of nothingness, so I wouldn't expect too much.

And as I said before, I'd love to help, but I can only do so in December, if you don't mind. I have a crapload of schoolwork that needs to be done right now and I don't think I have enough time to dedicate it for a translation project...and i don't like to do things halfway.

So if you still need help and it is December, I'd love to help.

Old 2009-11-23, 03:14   Link #518
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:

That sounds interesting...I've only played this game for 3~4 times though~
Old 2009-11-23, 08:44   Link #519
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Quote:
Uhh, well, Eternal Dreamer, the Lost Colors section of GameFaqs is like a barren desert of nothingness, so I wouldn't expect too much.

And as I said before, I'd love to help, but I can only do so in December, if you don't mind. I have a crapload of schoolwork that needs to be done right now and I don't think I have enough time to dedicate it for a translation project...and i don't like to do things halfway.

So if you still need help and it is December, I'd love to help.
...Well, there goes one website from my watchlist. (I had suspicions that the Lost Colors section on Gamefaqs was dead, but I wanted to try there just in case.) But thanks for the heads up.

As for the offer to help in December, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Even if it's a month away, any kind of help on this project is very much appreciated. Please tell inform whenever you are ready. (If you're still willing or able to help, of course. I'm not going to force this onto anyone.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
That sounds interesting...I've only played this game for 3~4 times though~
It doesn't matter how many times a person has played this game. (I myself have am only playing it for the first time actually.) As long as one has the game, they can help in some way. Even those who don't have it can help, by helping organize the website or helping cleaning up the translations. All that's really needed is the willingness to work on this when they can.
Old 2009-11-24, 09:54   Link #520
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
...Well, there goes one website from my watchlist. (I had suspicions that the Lost Colors section on Gamefaqs was dead, but I wanted to try there just in case.) But thanks for the heads up.

As for the offer to help in December, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Even if it's a month away, any kind of help on this project is very much appreciated. Please tell inform whenever you are ready. (If you're still willing or able to help, of course. I'm not going to force this onto anyone.)
It's not a hassle really, but I do not really understand how the whole system works. Do you translate it from screenshots of the game or what?