AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-09-27, 05:13   Link #2101
cyw1988
Japaholic

Send a message via MSN to cyw1988
I doubt the stargazer has any offensive weaponary systems... its much more of a scout/observation unit than a war machine...
cyw1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 06:49   Link #2102
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

It's a lie!!! Stargazer is the ultimate Gundam with a powerful ring which can destroy Earth in an instance!!!
LightningZERO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 09:09   Link #2103
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
MG CrossBone Ker Ka is out!!!!
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 10:07   Link #2104
kct

Send a message via MSN to kct
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyw1988
I doubt the stargazer has any offensive weaponary systems... its much more of a scout/observation unit than a war machine...
Raystas are primarily civilian use mobile suits built by the Junk Guild for civilian use, but they can carry weapons if the need arises, proven when some people attacked Lowe's base in GENESIS Alpha.
kct is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 15:53   Link #2105
Meehlimo
Gundam Otaku

Send a message via AIM to Meehlimo Send a message via MSN to Meehlimo
With stargazers ring seperated on its back like that it kinda remindeds me of the mech double edge from blue gender. It makes it look sumwhat cooler.
And on crossbones cockpit block is the skull optional cuz iv only seen it on there in one pic i like it.

Last edited by Meehlimo; 2006-09-27 at 18:45.
Meehlimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 20:11   Link #2106
cyw1988
Japaholic

I meant they don't come build in with weapons... like most of the other offensive gundams out there... but yea probably it will lay its hands on a beam rifle or 2 when it has to defend itself...
Old 2006-09-27, 20:37   Link #2107
Choki
I believe i can fly

I think i saw on the main site that Stargazer does not have any weapons at all.
Choki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 21:04   Link #2108
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

Yeah, but it could probably hold a beam rifle or saber. Hell, if Buster Gundam wanted to, it could use sword strike's sword. Same thing with stargazer.
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 21:27   Link #2109
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fafnir
Yeah, but it could probably hold a beam rifle or saber. Hell, if Buster Gundam wanted to, it could use sword strike's sword. Same thing with stargazer.
Indeed, it really depend on what kind of palm "socket" Stargazer has. Majority of hand-held weapons in CE is powered via the mobilesuit through the socket.

Since according to recent information, the Stargazer was built under some assistance from the Junk Guild, it is likely the palm sockets it uses would be compatable to both ZAFT and EA equipment.
Old 2006-09-27, 21:31   Link #2110
Fafnir
I believe I can fly!

True, considering that the Junk guild is impartial, and since they collect all parts, they probably have access to... well... all the socket information, with the exception of the newest/most under wraps stuff. And even then, they can get to that(...Astrays...)

Of course, I'm hoping for a big magnifying glass to be found inside that ring... just toast 'em like ants!
Fafnir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-27, 23:43   Link #2111
sx3
0 Gundam

that would be nice to see a gundam liek stargazer actually pick up another suits rifle and fire and stuff, im so tired of seeing no resourceful ness, it would be cool to see freedom in danger and it grabs a ginn sword or something -.-
sx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 05:27   Link #2112
The_Marshal_AEB
ZEON ALIVE !

Send a message via MSN to The_Marshal_AEB Send a message via Yahoo to The_Marshal_AEB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra
WOW!...how did you get all those cages for those Evas?! I know there's only a cage for the "special edition" unit one (which I got from my friends as a b'day gift )...and no Unit 2?

their hangers are included in the Soul of chogokin, and thats why i didnt buy the HG ones ... unit 02 isnt there because 05 killed it
The_Marshal_AEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 11:50   Link #2113
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by kct
Especially on how it and the Nu saved the world XD .
I thought it was just the round little cockpit pod

It was funny when Amuro stuck in the rock
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 14:47   Link #2114
dbj

how to apply those text stickers that comes with mg models? the back isn't sticky at all..
dbj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-28, 14:55   Link #2115
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbj
how to apply those text stickers that comes with mg models? the back isn't sticky at all..
Cut it out of the plastic, place it on the model where you want it, then rub it onto the piece with a ball point pen. It may take a little effort, sometimes they come off easy, sometimes they come off a bit harder.
Old 2006-09-29, 01:16   Link #2116
cyw1988
Japaholic

actually i think its better to gut them out, then soak in water and then stick the entire piece on the gundam, wait of it to dry, and then pull the sticker paper out... hmm... not sure but thats what i've seen ppl in japan do...
Old 2006-09-29, 02:26   Link #2117
GameraBaenre

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyw1988
actually i think its better to gut them out, then soak in water and then stick the entire piece on the gundam, wait of it to dry, and then pull the sticker paper out... hmm... not sure but thats what i've seen ppl in japan do...
No, the decals that come with MG kits are stickers or dry transfer. Stickers are what they are, stickers, peal and stick. Dry transfers are a little more tricky, you need to tape the decal onto the model, then use a pencil or other object and rub the decal until it comes off the plastic sheet and sticks onto the model.

What you are describing are waterslide decals, They usually have a blue paper backing and peal off the paper when they soak in water. You apply these decals by soaking them in water, then sliding the decal onto the model while the decal is still wet. then removing the paper before it gets dry. While the decal is still a little wet, you can move the decal around and position it, then take a paper towel and dab the decal until it's dry, if it moves out of position, just add a little bit of water back onto the decal and you can move it again.

If you have never tried something, please do not guess at something you have only seen, but never actually tried. You just end up giving bad advise.
GameraBaenre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:46   Link #2118
Treize Khushrenada

Got a question on the 1/100 Destiny. Does the stand only come with a "first production" run like the Strike Freedom, I Justice, and Legend? Or is the stand a default addition. Thanks.
Treize Khushrenada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:48   Link #2119
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treize Khushrenada
Got a question on the 1/100 Destiny. Does the stand only come with a "first production" run like the Strike Freedom, I Justice, and Legend? Or is the stand a default addition. Thanks.
1st production edition
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-29, 03:49   Link #2120
Treize Khushrenada

Thanks for the quick response.
Treize Khushrenada is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy