AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2006-12-03, 04:08   Link #501
Ottocycle

FYI, when the match does time over, both players lose their game and are unable to continue playing.

Else it'll become a game with infinite play.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 05:36   Link #502
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

Only time I've gotten double KO was early in Seed VS which was really really really rare to see, double KO and time out means = Game Over to all players.

Certain attacks using logic gets first hit ex.
-Using regular melee = first one to attack wins
-Piece/stab attacks with the sword sticking forward > most melee attacks
-Special melees(Impulse's B+C, O. Akatsuki's down + B) jumps over melee attacks.
-Units which does big swings cover 180 degrees of frontal attack even if target dodges then uses melee(Sword Strike's melee).
-Sword Impulse/Stirke's B+C attacks < Regular melee, reason is because they rush targets with the sword behind them, this also goes for Freedom's CCB move(hard to time...)

Can't think of anymore rock, paper & scissor scenarios with sword battles...

Tip and sorta common sense, charged attacks cannot hit the target while it's boosting perpendicular to you unless it just lands.
Surrounding target Dragoon attack doesn't work against human players, it can be dodged by a novice by jumping straight up for a bit.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 06:15   Link #503
Ottocycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syn13 View Post
Certain attacks using logic gets first hit ex.
-Using regular melee = first one to attack wins
-Piece/stab attacks with the sword sticking forward > most melee attacks
-Special melees(Impulse's B+C, O. Akatsuki's down + B) jumps over melee attacks.
-Units which does big swings cover 180 degrees of frontal attack even if target dodges then uses melee(Sword Strike's melee).
-Sword Impulse/Stirke's B+C attacks < Regular melee, reason is because they rush targets with the sword behind them, this also goes for Freedom's CCB move(hard to time...)

Can't think of anymore rock, paper & scissor scenarios with sword battles...
Force Impulse's(or Strike Dagger's) B+C is really hard to use as a jumping anti-range(or melee) as I frequently misjudge the distance jumped. Sword Strike's swinging melee is hard as well if you dont hit the enemy on the first hit of the combo, I'd suggest Slash Zaku Phantom's B+C if anyone wants to take advantage of that.

Of course, I'm just inputting a few technicalities.
BTW, what's CCB?
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 09:59   Link #504
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Send a message via MSN to Eruruu
Yea, I mentioned about the Whirlwind attack from the Slash Zaku ><
Btw, is it me, or does the Slash Zaku have less ammo for its beam rifle?
Eruruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-03, 16:34   Link #505
dkrandom

AHH i cant wait rofl. its almost time for the game to come out, i preordered on yesasia or rather will later today, and than wait some shipping days, and i can play it in 10days max -_- sweet lol.... now this is the most important thing/reason why i am posting.. for all you translators, when you get the game also, please post what the game says when you start it lol. thank you so much and also if someone can post a translation of what the main site of seed says under game mode, the plus and etc thanks again
dkrandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 00:32   Link #506
Kamille-MkII
Go U.C.

http://p.pita.st/?m=gflmisyd

What a lucky bastard.
Kamille-MkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 02:18   Link #507
Syn13
Sui Yein Ng 13

The Slash Zaku Phantom(I think), has less shots in the beam rifle because of the
sub beam machine gun does 125 per full contact(stun/knock down) and the attacks are pretty brutal.
Syn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 05:50   Link #508
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Yea, i recall it only has 4 shots i think? But the beam machine gun has been upgraded, duno if its still 24 shots but you can full spray it with directions now. Duno if that was worthful trade.

Nonetheless, I love this Zaku's melee attacks.

Last edited by Eruruu; 2006-12-04 at 07:34.
Old 2006-12-04, 06:39   Link #509
Sides

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrandom View Post
so if they dont restock, you still get the game for the price you paid for, for the preorder that is
If i say rarely, i don't mean they don't restock,
it's just they do not do it often and if they do
it can take up to a month, in worst cases.

Prices are adjusted if the price decreases,
in case of an increase you won't be affected (only games).
Not sure how the decreased price work with paypal,
since it is pay in advance (always use credit/debit card if possible),
but i reckon in that case you won't be affected, since you already paid.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 08:29   Link #510
dkrandom

thats good to know, i just prepaid my order on yesasia. hopefully they will have 1 in stock for me and ship it when it comes out that day, or the following. im hoping i get it before my break begins, espically before the holiday starts -_-

first thing i do when ig et the game is.... TRANSLATE THE ENTIRE THING LOL
after that its strictly going through every gundam, play with it, get the hang of the game, than do the routes, A-G and the possible H-I's[ will be neat] and than ill do P.L.U.S mode and than finally, vs my friends 1v3(2CPUs Lv9 + that friend) once i know, i can actually take on a 2 lv 9 (if that is the hardest level possible) computers and that persons skills are close to lv 3 :P

what about you guys
Old 2006-12-04, 09:47   Link #511
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

AI isnt that hard, as seen in the first one, the hardest mode and given them a level 5 which makes any 3 1/2 star start off with 720 life is still easy.

Btw, what PLUS mode?
Old 2006-12-04, 14:44   Link #512
dkrandom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eruruu View Post
Btw, what PLUS mode?
AH PLUS MODE
from what i have been able to understand is that PLUS mode begins with SHINN. you get to play with him and basically, you play with a AI and begin building trust, thus if later in the PLUS mode you get into trouble you cant handle, this ally with trust comes to your aid
but lets say your friends trust is not maxed, or is relatively low, than that friend has the possibility to then become your enemy, aiding your enemy instead of you and twists the plots ending(somehow)

ALSO what i have read around the forums is, is that if you max the trust level of an ally you can play that character, but thats all i have heard

and theres two modes in PLUS training and the plot following in the series of GUNDAM SEED DESTINY

i think what i read, and understood is correct, and i am sorry if i am wrong in advance

btw has anyone seen any vids of slash zaku? only zakus i see is phantom and Heines.. forgot what its called would really appreciate if you posted the link of a slash zaku, thanks in advance (or ill just wait for 3 days when it comes out, than another 5-9days for its shipment xD)
Old 2006-12-04, 15:04   Link #513
Empire
Independent MS pilot

I recommend visiting game's official webpage, storymodes are covered there, as many other things do.
And there are nice promo movies there in high quality and downloadable.

Man, I can't wait 'till 7th... first thing I gonna do? Test Strike Freedom, Legend, Saviour and Shiranui Akatsuki. Then pwn the cpu's for a while for training... maybe for a little long while...
and then my friend will come and we'll spend the rest of... of... er... well, I don't know how long can we sustain consciusness while doing nothing more than playing but probably it'll take a few days
We'll clash against each other with and without comps and work together through storymodes and... and... (looses hisself in dreams for a few minutes...)

man, less than 100 hours now...
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 16:35   Link #514
Jubbas

Come on Empire if there isn't any Mobile Armor, this isn't game for me :P =D

- Crazy Mobius Zero pilot =D < Jubbas
Jubbas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-04, 20:50   Link #515
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkrandom View Post
AH PLUS MODE
from what i have been able to understand is that PLUS mode begins with SHINN. you get to play with him and basically, you play with a AI and begin building trust, thus if later in the PLUS mode you get into trouble you cant handle, this ally with trust comes to your aid
but lets say your friends trust is not maxed, or is relatively low, than that friend has the possibility to then become your enemy, aiding your enemy instead of you and twists the plots ending(somehow)

ALSO what i have read around the forums is, is that if you max the trust level of an ally you can play that character, but thats all i have heard

and theres two modes in PLUS training and the plot following in the series of GUNDAM SEED DESTINY

i think what i read, and understood is correct, and i am sorry if i am wrong in advance

btw has anyone seen any vids of slash zaku? only zakus i see is phantom and Heines.. forgot what its called would really appreciate if you posted the link of a slash zaku, thanks in advance (or ill just wait for 3 days when it comes out, than another 5-9days for its shipment xD)
Would that be in the missions, or something completely different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire View Post
I recommend visiting game's official webpage, storymodes are covered there, as many other things do.
And there are nice promo movies there in high quality and downloadable.

Man, I can't wait 'till 7th... first thing I gonna do? Test Strike Freedom, Legend, Saviour and Shiranui Akatsuki. Then pwn the cpu's for a while for training... maybe for a little long while...
and then my friend will come and we'll spend the rest of... of... er... well, I don't know how long can we sustain consciusness while doing nothing more than playing but probably it'll take a few days
We'll clash against each other with and without comps and work together through storymodes and... and... (looses hisself in dreams for a few minutes...)

man, less than 100 hours now...
Yea but visiting the site bein in japanese doesnt really prove useful cause I cant read it ><
And I really want to test those MS too =]
Old 2006-12-04, 22:00   Link #516
dkrandom

Missions? um i think your talking about the other part of PLUS, not the training with Luna.
yes missions that follow the story line of GSD

such as the battle against Destroyer + freedom as shinn in force impluse, and the battle against freedom again n orb
Old 2006-12-05, 08:01   Link #517
Eruruu
We'll meet again.

Training with Luna?
Im sure missing a lot haha. I just know the missions (route A, B, C, etc.) and the multiplayer thing just like in #1. I duno anything new in #2 ><

Btw, is it released on the 6th?

Last edited by Eruruu; 2006-12-05 at 10:36.
Old 2006-12-05, 12:45   Link #518
Empire
Independent MS pilot

on 7th IIRC. Well Eru, I don't understand japanesee either, but there are plenty of screenshots which speak for themselves
Empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 17:51   Link #519
Kamille-MkII
Go U.C.

Oh My Jezuz I Found A Torrent With Amazing Speeds. __@_#!_~@$_!$_!
Kamille-MkII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-05, 19:10   Link #520
Infinite Freedom
Bonjour

torrents are illegal

y don't you buy the game like everyone else?
Infinite Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote