AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2018-02-17, 18:02   Link #21741
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
That's actually pretty standard for LN protagonists. Kinda surprised he didn't break light speed, but that would kind ruin the whole guns thing.
Well, if in the future anime we will see the epicness as in the "One Punch Man", but "with Hajime's harem" + "Well-balanced time to hide/show-up his real powers" + "more or less appropriate graphics and combat moves, fatalities, PVE, PVP" and with a fleshed-out characters, their jokes as well, then it will be a new dimension of masterpieces in isekai genre, dear Sirs and Madams! Let' hope for that And I go to sleep now.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 18:46   Link #21742
EvI

I have a doubt, Hajime meteor impact is a magic he uses or a satellite artifact that summons metors like hyperion that uses sunlight?
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 19:10   Link #21743
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
I have a doubt, Hajime meteor impact is a magic he uses or a satellite artifact that summons metors like hyperion that uses sunlight?
The artifact description list in chapter 235 puts it best:

Meteor Impact
Just a rock. The opponent dies.

***Edit***
To correct myself a bit, it's modeled after the Zeus weapon from G.I. Joe: Retaliation.

Last edited by borisdrakoni; 2018-02-17 at 19:25.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 19:32   Link #21744
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
He put rocks(or to be precise "lumps of metal) on planet's orbit and then use gravity magic to drag them dowm
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 20:37   Link #21745
Triok123

talking about battles...I have asked this question times ago in smartphones' threat, now I'm asking here to see if the opinion converge: if hajime and touya were to fight who would be the winner? both alone and with their respectives harem.
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 20:50   Link #21746
AFKBORED

1 v 1 I say Touya cause he has like unlimited mana and his body is made up of god particles. Team I say Hajime Yue alone is OP as fuck
AFKBORED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 21:27   Link #21747
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
talking about battles...I have asked this question times ago in smartphones' threat, now I'm asking here to see if the opinion converge: if hajime and touya were to fight who would be the winner? both alone and with their respectives harem.
Personally, I would give Hajime the edge in a 1v1. Even when he is outmatched in terms of raw strength, he still consistently overcomes stronger opponents with sheer tenacity along with strategy and ingenuity. Adding the harems to the mix would be a hands down win for team Hajime since they're all as ridiculously OP in their own rights.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 22:17   Link #21748
XFire
150% done

They both get schooled by Satou from Death March.

On topic, it really depends on if Hajime and the girls can defend themselves from his Null magic. Otherwise he can just snap his fingers and they all fall over.
Old 2018-02-17, 23:08   Link #21749
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I didn't reach that far into Smartphone, but I've been following the thread for spoilers and all. So, when you guys talk about Touya being above Hajime in terms of raw power, do you guys mean in Hajime's normal state only or while using Limit Break/Supreme Breakthrough as well?

I honestly find it hard to believe Hajime would lose to Touya. Even if Hajime's raw strength were to be a little below, his innumerable broken artifacts and battle ingenuity would more than make up for it.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-17, 23:08   Link #21750
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
Hajime crush him, no question asked, all of Touyas cheats is nice and all, but his combat experiences is too lacking compare to some one who killed his way to the top like Hajime, and most of Touya's Magic can be block by Cross Velt's Barrier
and gun fighting? God help Touya, he is asking to be killed
Quote:
They both get schooled by Satou from Death March.

On topic, it really depends on if Hajime and the girls can defend themselves from his Null magic. Otherwise he can just snap his fingers and they all fall over.
Satou? i won't assume he win so soon, TBH, i'll give both Satou and Hajime 50/50 chance
How can someone even slipped while walking on.... air?
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
Old 2018-02-17, 23:31   Link #21751
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
Hajime crush him, no question asked, all of Touyas cheats is nice and all, but his combat experiences is too lacking compare to some one who killed his way to the top like Hajime, and most of Touya's Magic can be block by Cross Velt's Barrier
and gun fighting? God help Touya, he is asking to be killed

Satou? i won't assume he win so soon, TBH, i'll give both Satou and Hajime 50/50 chance
How can someone even slipped while walking on.... air?
Satou carries around a sword the size of a planet, can restructure a dead world in seconds, and spam a magic that can rip through dimensional barriers to murder gods that don't exist on the material plane. He has shields and defenses that can hold against everything I mentioned and is literally immune to mental and soul attacks. Hajime in the after stories is Satou before he got the Chant stone.
Old 2018-02-17, 23:36   Link #21752
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Satou carries around a sword the size of a planet, can restructure a dead world in seconds, and spam a magic that can rip through dimensional barriers to murder gods that don't exist on the material plane. He has shields and defenses that can hold against everything I mentioned and is literally immune to mental and soul attacks. Hajime in the after stories is Satou before he got the Chant stone.
iirc, isn't the sword just continent sized?
Old 2018-02-17, 23:42   Link #21753
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
iirc, isn't the sword just continent sized?
Nah he picked up a planetoid. And then killed Cthullu for looking at him funny.
Old 2018-02-18, 00:31   Link #21754
AFKBORED

Also Satou can interfere with magic directly i.e. drain touch, which makes most of Hajime's arsenal less effective. And most of Hajime's physical attack can easily be negated
AFKBORED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 01:19   Link #21755
XFire
150% done

We're also pretty sure he's either the One Above All of his verse without him being aware of it. Either that or a rando human who seduced said being and now she gives him everything she thinks he wants.
Old 2018-02-18, 02:08   Link #21756
EvI

I bet on Hajime in these fights.

A Hajime vs Touya will end in Hajime victory 100% just cause of personality, while Touya is there thinking or trying to talk with him, Hajime will simple blow his head.

Now a Hajime vs Satou is complicated, but i'll put my bets on Hajime, certainly Satou is almost a high dimesional being to the point it's unfair but we are talking about the guy that started with nothing and in the end killed a god. Even if Hajime lost the first round against Satou(because he was unware of his powers) he wouldn't lose a second or third one(just like with ehito) if he has knowlegde of his enemy he will definitly find a way to counter it, the only way to truly beat Hajime is killing him for certain without giving him a chance to return (though his wives will destroy the killer, the world and the universe afterwards).

Also in one side we have a guy that gains power doing fuki** nothing and on the other we have a guy who endured hell on earth....... Yep Hajime for the win.

Last edited by EvI; 2018-02-18 at 02:47.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-18, 02:46   Link #21757
XFire
150% done

Quote:
I bet on Hajime in these fights.

A Hajime vs Touya will end in Hajime victory 100% just cause of personality, while Touya is there thinking or trying to talk with him, Hajime will simple blow his head.

Now a Hajime vs Satou is complicated, but i'll put my bets on Hajime, certainly Satou is almost a high dimesional being to the point it's unfair but we are talking about the guy that started with nothing and in the end killed a god. Even if Hajime lost the first round against Satou(because he was unware of his powers) he wouldn't lose a second or third one(just like with ehito) if he has knowlegde of his enemy will definitly find a way to counter it, the only way to truly beat Hajime is killing him for certain without giving him a chance to return (though his wives will destroy the murderer, the world and the universe afterwards).

Also in one side we have a guy that gains power doing fuki** nothing and on the other we have a guy who endured hell on earth....... Yep Hajime for the win.
Alright, vs battles instincts triggered.

Spoiler for rant:

tl;dr Satou knocks Hajime and his girls out with a flick of his wrist, removes their powers (and probably turns them all human) and then dumps them through a portal to Earth.

......i may have spent a bit too much time around the OBD.
Old 2018-02-18, 03:05   Link #21758
bakapervert
A pervert

^God, from that description, it sounded really boring to read. is there any excitement at all in the story when a character is that broken? Or at least, is the journey of him reaching that level of power is exciting to read? Or he got all of those dropped in his lap without effort?
Old 2018-02-18, 03:18   Link #21759
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
^God, from that description, it sounded really boring to read. is there any excitement at all in the story when a character is that broken? Or at least, is the journey of him reaching that level of power is exciting to read? Or he got all of those dropped in his lap without effort?
It's not a combat series, so if that's what you go into it for you're going to end up disappointed. The series is entirely slice of life for Satou and his crew (which creates this weird dissonance at times since its basically a giant death world for everyone else) and its more him running around the world getting mixed up in various things.

The closest things to drama involve other characters (like the actual hero summoned by one of the countries) getting into life or death battles or a member of Satous group being separated from him long enough to be placed in danger.

There are maybe two fights where Satou is in genuine danger, the first time he fights a real demon lord (and the first time he encounter conceptual magic) and when he almost clashes with a god. Both times took place before he got the Chant orb, which allows him to use magic.

The next time there was a sense of danger was when someone tried to use two of his companions to fight a god. After he realized what was going on he tore through a dimensional barrier, nearly murdered the entire pantheon of the world, broke the laws of magic to save one of the girls, and then intimidated the person who started it all (and is implied to be the Devil of their world) so badly they swear never to touch him or his companions again.

You read this series for cute girls being cute, world building, and lots of cooking. There's basically zero dramatic tension outside of those few scenes I mentioned.
Old 2018-02-18, 03:38   Link #21760
sierra117
Harem Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFKBORED View Post
Also Satou can interfere with magic directly i.e. drain touch, which makes most of Hajime's arsenal less effective. And most of Hajime's physical attack can easily be negated
he got physical damage resistance now?

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel