AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-09-07, 04:47   Link #41
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

If Hishiro's performance improves sufficiently then both of them will end up getting a job with the ReLife company, where they will jointly serve as handlers for the next two experiment subjects.

Goeben Alaska Hood Albacore Archerfish

Lexington Hornet Taihou Ranger Surcouf

Wichita Houston Sirius Yuubari Brooklyn

Ikazuchi Hibiki Aviere Akizuki Suzutsuki

frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 10:24   Link #42
Ulin

In fact, I see perfectly the series ending in a "maybe ever after" with both of them with no memories of each other meeting again in their new job...
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-07, 20:05   Link #43
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
In fact, I see perfectly the series ending in a "maybe ever after" with both of them with no memories of each other meeting again in their new job...
Bittersweet, but a fitting end.
Old 2016-09-15, 21:14   Link #44
AB079
Banned

This is not looking good for Arata, he will be discovered soon and even more because he's acting really weird.

Can't wait to see some development especially if we take in consideration the end of the festival, probably Hishiro is going to make some move there but I really doubt it.
AB079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-16, 00:05   Link #45
SleepingTerror
green hair, don't care

I hate when series drag on, but I hope Arata facing his problems doesn't signify a finale. There's still too much we don't know.
Yoake obviously has some issues that haven't really been discussed in the open. The whole backstory of this experiment hasn't been touched either. If they don't at least explain how it all began, I'm going to be pissed.
SleepingTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-04, 16:09   Link #46
AB079
Banned

Holy s**t that last chapter hhhnnnggggggggg, finally Kaizaki is doing something and Hishiro don't want to let him go, can't wait for the next.
Old 2016-10-05, 16:27   Link #47
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

I just finished watching the anime series. What chapter in the manga does the anime finish on?
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 01:59   Link #48
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
I just finished watching the anime series. What chapter in the manga does the anime finish on?
Chapter 108 is where the anime left off. Some parts they didn't cover and others they added to make for a solid last episode. Wouldn't be a bad thing to start reading from that point onward.
Old 2016-10-24, 09:52   Link #49
AB079
Banned

Ummm... chapter 150 left me with some weird feelings. On one had Kaizaki finally moved on with his life after so many dark thoughs on the previous chapters and I can say the same about Hishiro, but on the other hand this looks more like the start of the farewell for Kaizaki, almost like saying goodbye to everyone.

Maybe this is the start of the end of this manga, maybe not but I really hope Hishiro and Kaizaki stay together at the end even if they need to part ways with all the other characters.
Old 2016-10-24, 10:07   Link #50
ChuckE
Provoker

It is either coming to end or...

Though I annoyed that Kaizaki fell again. But I more or less expected that lol
Old 2016-10-24, 11:01   Link #51
Wandering Soul

Well it looks like this manga is reaching its conclusion. It feels like we are about to reach the final arc.
Old 2016-10-24, 11:14   Link #52
AB079
Banned

This was the page that left me with a bittersweet taste. Hishiro and Kaizaki on one side, and everyone else who helped them to move on on the other side.

Spoiler for 150:
Old 2016-10-24, 15:48   Link #53
Ulin

Unless there's a sudden twist now, the only thing that it is left is the consecuences of leaving the project, because both MCs have gotten over their pasts, and probably are able to make healthy relationships with their future co workers, so I guess yep, it is ending
Ulin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-11-08, 13:56   Link #54
AB079
Banned

AHHHHHH!!!! Finally!

Hishiro accepted her feelings for Kaizaki, what a good chapter. Also seems like she understood the real deal, Hishiro realized that Kaizaki is another subject and now all doubts about a possible future relationship are gone
Old 2016-12-03, 04:13   Link #55
The 48th Ronin

Just caught up with this.
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-03, 21:19   Link #56
AB079
Banned

Okay so Hishiro is 100% confirmed she loves Kaizaki, and he confirmed that 100%. Now that the setting is there are we going to have a nice ending? I wonder if that's going to happen thanks to the rules of the ReLife project, maybe the staff will realize that erasing the memories of the people involved and banning every kind of knowledge between subjects is not good at all.

Kaizaki and Hishiro should finally get a confirmation about their real identities plus being able to keep the contact with the rest of the cast, considering is thanks to those memories and interactions both of them were able to discover a new way to live and which is more important being able to overcome their trauma.
Old 2016-12-04, 20:38   Link #57
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The whole memory thing is utterly frustrating...since they've really explained why and how memories are wiped. Kaizaki and Yoake go from adults to teens multiple times in this series and seemingly no memories are screwed up during that. Presumably it's a different kind of treatment but...nothing makes sense with this darn memory issue! It's the area where the show goes from interesting into frustrating, hand waving, magic! Freaking magic drugs.

In the end I still think the memories will stick in some way. Maybe they'll start off forgetting each other and whatever (power of love, weird scientific thing, etc) allows them to start piecing it together. I expect at the very least they'll end up working together. Worst case scenario being them falling in love again. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.
Old 2016-12-05, 01:59   Link #58
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
The whole memory thing is utterly frustrating...since they've really explained why and how memories are wiped. Kaizaki and Yoake go from adults to teens multiple times in this series and seemingly no memories are screwed up during that. Presumably it's a different kind of treatment but...nothing makes sense with this darn memory issue! It's the area where the show goes from interesting into frustrating, hand waving, magic! Freaking magic drugs.

In the end I still think the memories will stick in some way. Maybe they'll start off forgetting each other and whatever (power of love, weird scientific thing, etc) allows them to start piecing it together. I expect at the very least they'll end up working together. Worst case scenario being them falling in love again. Hopefully it doesn't come to that though.
i know what you mean, its damn frustrating, especially on the kids side how are they gonna wipe their memories it cant be legal to do that to children, will they kidnap them to wipe their memories? they will have to wipe the whole school, they were the class reps the whole school should know them by now, even the teachers....id like to see how they do it, hopefully its not something i just shake my head to and laugh at
Old 2016-12-06, 19:44   Link #59
beast 666
Dragon Of The Destruction

wow I have that admit that the history of this manga I love, someone here has a some hope with the version Life action (actors of life real)?.
Old 2016-12-08, 01:27   Link #60
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

If this one ends with both of them back to adults and living normally, then one day they meet by chance at a train station, and they stop and stare at each other, and the manga goes "dun dun dun" THE END... I'm going to flip a table. A few tables.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
experiment, high school, slice of life, young again