AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 21:50   Link #221
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
I suppose the original poster may consider this preferable to the sort of protagonist who seems to live in fear of the female body... but there's probably still a slightly better approach overall. Not that I necessarily expect protagonists to follow it, for many reasons...
Yes, sadly it's all too frequent that if the protagonist sees a girl in underwear, he takes a fright as if he'd seen a half-rotten corpse stepping out of its grave
Kiyotaka's reaction here is much more like that of a healthy male, even if it's exaggerated a bit.

His "swinging practice" in ep. 5 was certainly... fascinating

Then, once again people got locke din the gym storage shed... he was no real help there though, he should've better helped her reaching the window by climbing on stuff or something rather than fruitlessly tring to open the locked door.
Luckily Himeno came around - I got the impression that she was tailing the two and then quickly came along when the two staying inside started to look suspicious.

Sara sleeping with the cats at the end was just too cute:

Spoiler for Kawaii overdose:
Old 2013-02-05, 02:10   Link #222
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Highlight of episode 5.
Sara: "ahhnn~"
Sara: "Senpai..."
Kiyotaka: "Sara..."
Sara: "ahhhnnn~"
Gotta swing your lower "bat"!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 03:46   Link #223
novalysis

Cough Cough Gasp.

The Cliches ! They hurt alot ! Ow!
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 18:38   Link #224
backbone
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Yes, sadly it's all too frequent that if the protagonist sees a girl in underwear, he takes a fright as if he'd seen a half-rotten corpse stepping out of its grave
Kiyotaka's reaction here is much more like that of a healthy male, even if it's exaggerated a bit.
I think the problem is not whether it's a proper act of a healthy male or not. It's just, some people have gotten tired seeing male protagonist acts like a wuss before naked girl and expect him to do something completely different.

so yeah, cliched protagonist acts in cliched way can be sometimes tiring to watch too
backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-05, 18:57   Link #225
Cyz
"Show it to me"

What's that symphony music playing when he was talking to Sara?
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 07:28   Link #226
Snuffle
likes cute things

Aww man, they sure did an excellent job on making Sara extra moe. It's silly and cute things like this that makes me constantly switch Sara and Sharuru around from 1st and 2nd place on my favorites. Plus her voice is just so adorable.

Do baseball players really thrust like that when swinging? And why is she even moaning when Kiyotaka's "bat" is hitting her upper butt area? That's just odd. Sara... you're putting on some moves aren't you?

Looks like Rikka is next, I'm not too fond of her. But I'm curious as to how they're going to spice up her scenes.

BTW, I'm in love with the person that's directing this show, he or she is doing an amazing job with enhancing the story and fan service (even though the story is moving ridiculously slow). Cheers to you director.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 21:44   Link #227
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Aww man, they sure did an excellent job on making Sara extra moe. It's silly and cute things like this that makes me constantly switch Sara and Sharuru around from 1st and 2nd place on my favorites. Plus her voice is just so adorable.

Do baseball players really thrust like that when swinging? And why is she even moaning when Kiyotaka's "bat" is hitting her upper butt area? That's just odd. Sara... you're putting on some moves aren't you?

Looks like Rikka is next, I'm not too fond of her. But I'm curious as to how they're going to spice up her scenes.

BTW, I'm in love with the person that's directing this show, he or she is doing an amazing job with enhancing the story and fan service (even though the story is moving ridiculously slow). Cheers to you director.
Awww... you're not fond of Rikka? I thought she's pretty nice. She's definitely different than the typical stereotypical foreign blond character. Perhaps you don't like her much yet since she did not really have much screen time yet compared to all the others (especially Charles haha).

"Sara... you're putting on some moves aren't you?" Apparently yes. She's definitely enjoying it if you haven't noticed. Kiyotaka is the one that was feeling all awkward lol.

"Do baseball players really thrust like that when swinging?" Obviously not. Which is why if you pay close attention to the time slightly before Kiyotaka went to help her, he had that "what is she doing?" look on his face.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-06, 22:36   Link #228
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Perhaps his other "bat" is hitting her from behind?

Quote:
How can you *not* be fond of Rikka?
You'd have to be gay to be not fond of her

With Rikka, things will move from "Good" to "Epic"

Quote:
Yes, good job so far.
Old 2013-02-08, 12:34   Link #229
Snuffle
likes cute things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Awww... you're not fond of Rikka? I thought she's pretty nice. She's definitely different than the typical stereotypical foreign blond character. Perhaps you don't like her much yet since she did not really have much screen time yet compared to all the others (especially Charles haha).
Actually I've played the game so it's not about her screen time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
How can you *not* be fond of Rikka?
You'd have to be gay to be not fond of her
Lol, how does that make me gay? Just look at what she's up against.
Sharuru is always fun to watch no matter what she's doing. Plus her voice (almost) always has such a happy tone to it.
Sara is just so cute all over the place. After looking up her seiyuu, it seems like it's her first role. She's doing an amazing job sounding cute, plus I don't think I've ever heard of an "a-wa-wa-wa" sound so adorable before.
Himeno's a pervert apparently, better than the common "ecchi is forbidden" attitude we see.
Aoi is... well, since her episode hasn't aired yet, I'll just say she's more likeable than Rikka for me.
I don't hate Rikka, it's just her competition has her beat.
Old 2013-02-10, 13:58   Link #230
Enternal

Quote:
Actually I've played the game so it's not about her screen time.

Lol, how does that make me gay? Just look at what she's up against.
Sharuru is always fun to watch no matter what she's doing. Plus her voice (almost) always has such a happy tone to it.
Sara is just so cute all over the place. After looking up her seiyuu, it seems like it's her first role. She's doing an amazing job sounding cute, plus I don't think I've ever heard of an "a-wa-wa-wa" sound so adorable before.
Himeno's a pervert apparently, better than the common "ecchi is forbidden" attitude we see.
Aoi is... well, since her episode hasn't aired yet, I'll just say she's more likeable than Rikka for me.
I don't hate Rikka, it's just her competition has her beat.
Yeah right. *Boing
Whoops.

But yeah her competition is pretty high up there. Sara is sooo ridiculously cute. Can't believe that not only her design is cute but her personality itself is so cute. Himeno surprises me a couple of times about her perverted she is. It was the same in the first episode and now in 4th. Aoi... waiting to see! Charles... no need to talk about.
Old 2013-02-10, 14:04   Link #231
Haiprbim
Banned

Until now, Da Capo III is amazing and strong going, cannot wait to see more! :D
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 14:05   Link #232
Marina2

Ep.6

Wow, Rikka even gets her own ED.
Old 2013-02-10, 16:28   Link #233
TJR

A quick update on production:
The "in-house" episodes (1-4, 6) have all been produced by Actas. Ep. 5 was outsourced to Azeta Pictures.

So far, I really enjoy the D.C.III anime. I'm not sure how appealing it is to those who've never seen the older series (one person I spoke with complained that it's boring), but watching this reminds me of why I got into bishoujo anime in the first place.
TJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-10, 17:40   Link #234
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
Cough Cough Gasp.

The Cliches ! They hurt alot ! Ow!
Oh god, the cliches flying out of the ep were like that snowstorm going around in the east.

I groaned out loud, not just mentally, when they got trapped in that gym storage shed.

And normally I'm very lenient of cliches, but this is something else.
Old 2013-02-10, 18:39   Link #235
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Oh god, the cliches flying out of the ep were like that snowstorm going around in the east.

I groaned out loud, not just mentally, when they got trapped in that gym storage shed.

And normally I'm very lenient of cliches, but this is something else.
Completely agree. But... we get to see something unique in the shed right?

Sara: It's leaking out... nooo!!
Kiyotaka: ?!?!?!?!?!?!
Sara: Katsuragi-san... SAVE ME!!
Kiyotaka in deep trouble...

I'm not complaining anyone heh.
Old 2013-02-10, 22:48   Link #236
Henshin_Datenshi_Kal

after watching ep 5 just out of curiosity, I actually went back and marathon the other 4(sub) and ep 6(raw) and i kind of glad I did
I admit I am no fan of previous Dacapo shows but this one is more tolerable to watch, and the fanservice doesn't hurt it either.
With each episode, you like each girl better the last and Ricca is now the one to beat...
Henshin_Datenshi_Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-11, 11:42   Link #237
EroKing

Highly doubt Rikka will be ending up with Kiyotaka considering how the "school idol" has never got the guy in any of the previous Da Capo series
Old 2013-02-11, 12:20   Link #238
Forever
Revealing the truth

Wow the preview... Cant wait for ep7 to change my sig...
Old 2013-02-11, 13:36   Link #239
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Highly doubt Rikka will be ending up with Kiyotaka considering how the "school idol" has never got the guy in any of the previous Da Capo series
That's the missleading infomation. The fact is a red hair girl never win in any Da capo series (+ many shows based on VN)

Rikka doesn't have red hair , so the curse won't work here

However, I like Himeno and Sara more than Rikka.
Old 2013-02-11, 13:51   Link #240
Snuffle
likes cute things

That's some nice panties you have on Rikka.
Huh? Talk about the episode? Oh fine...

Spoiler for Comparison of the anime to the game:

Aoi is next, my 3rd favorite character. Looks like everything I hope to happen is going to happen.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-02-11 at 19:03. Reason: added spoiler tags for the comparison