AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-07-07, 10:40   Link #33721
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well, she did use garter-belt in her lingerie bikini....

Spoiler for TLR Stratos Ch 1 Part 1:
Old 2012-07-07, 10:54   Link #33722
demino_hellsin
That one guy

calm tsukomi is not a tsukomi unless it's wry D:

fair point on the swimsuit issue... so does she wear anything under the yuka- ACK!
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 11:02   Link #33723
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Question: Which is more interesting (as in fun to write?)

Accepting that one is different from others and learning how to utilize his full potential
or
a normal talentless person achieving the impossible through sheer perseverance and hard work?
Old 2012-07-07, 11:05   Link #33724
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
Hence it's so bizzare for Dan, it's not even intentional bokke-tsukomi route to begin with. That's just how things happen in Seitokai Yakuindomo, which bleeds directly to this crossover.

Shino is a perverted cool woman, and Tsuda is level headed straight man, since they are official couple by this point, it's now a substitute for flirty banter.

@ Age
The second is embracing shounen spirit to a T, but the first is more down to earth and acceptable. I think the first is better.
Old 2012-07-07, 11:17   Link #33725
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: never saw the series... :|

@age: both are fun either way. The most fun part is when the protagonist realizes that whatever he was doing was only the tip of the iceberg. There are tons of others out there better than him.
Old 2012-07-07, 11:19   Link #33726
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Demi
Hence it's so bizzare for Dan, it's not even intentional bokke-tsukomi route to begin with. That's just how things happen in Seitokai Yakuindomo, which bleeds directly to this crossover.

Shino is a perverted cool woman, and Tsuda is level headed straight man, since they are official couple by this point, it's now a substitute for flirty banter.

@ Age
The second is embracing shounen spirit to a T, but the first is more down to earth and acceptable. I think the first is better.
Ironically former is based on superhero....

Latter is just an ordinary guy doing his best. (Edit: and somehow manage to achieve the impossible)

I can do both via mind-screw but too much mind-screw is really bad.....
Old 2012-07-07, 11:25   Link #33727
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You always make things that complex anyway, that's your signature style

Fun thing: In spite of it's cheerful and lighthearted nature of the romance, this crossover takes a jab at this trope. Namely, getting laid doesn't make you a real man.
Old 2012-07-07, 13:14   Link #33728
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Daily report:

I am thinking about rewriting using the alternate future version of the canon character... and keeping their power level in mind....(Read: Going the opposite direction with what other author go with Ichika...)
but I not sure I have the perseverance to do it.

==

Irony about the alternate future I mention: Humanity can stop the alien invasion easily but politics get in the way... (delay allow the alien to infest an area/create a base/ land on earth).

Distrust is what cause their downfall.....

The aliens are like bugs, they are stupid and dumb.
They only has limited predictable attack pattern and they even have delay in their attack....
If their queen dies,they die with it.
Fighting back should have been easy for mankind..... only if countries agreed to share information with each other about the location of the queen and the attack pattern or even work together to exterminate their base.

But no.

Some Countries decide that it is the best opportunity to wipe out their enemy. They give out false information.... and the rest is basically history.

By the time they realize it is a huge mistake, it is too late... The alien have the upper-hand. Countries that has been overrun by them? Huge colony with enough defense to make most powerful Nuke to inflict as much damages to their colony as a bb-gun bullet to the wall.

Other Alternate future stuff

["Ichika"] will ignore order if he get too emotional and follow his heart (not always the right choice)

["Cecilia's"] Father is bad-ass enough to kill one infantry alien unit with a sledge hammer.....(btw, conventional weapons such as gun doesn't work on the aliens.... the sledge hammer only work because the infantry unit's armor is weak and...not effective against blunt attack....) which is exaggerated to "He kill an alien armored unit with his bare hands".

["Houki"] is like a berserker.... she does attack her own ally if they get in the way. How brutal is she?

She create a tear a hole in the alien's armor....ripped its core and smash the rest with it.... (in another word: she ripped out your heart and rib bones and smash you to death with it....)

=

I have the plan for first chapter of DE in my head but is too busy to type it out....
Old 2012-07-07, 19:04   Link #33729
DarkJak2050

Another Fanfic.

Street Wise In A School
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 19:24   Link #33730
Eratas123

Okay....interesting topics.
Old 2012-07-07, 19:38   Link #33731
demino_hellsin
That one guy

about the female characters' choice in underwear?
Old 2012-07-07, 19:41   Link #33732
Eratas123

Yeah, what else? Anyway, watching Burn Notice again Mcgyvering to the extreme.
Old 2012-07-07, 20:28   Link #33733
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Was watching Ultraman, then I wondered... What if the IS were of alien origins? And they all came to Earth in search of a host?
Old 2012-07-07, 20:50   Link #33734
demino_hellsin
That one guy

score one for stratos
Old 2012-07-07, 21:40   Link #33735
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by StratoSpear View Post
Was watching Ultraman, then I wondered... What if the IS were of alien origins? And they all came to Earth in search of a host?
- and since all their hosts are female...this is sounding like the plot of a bad hentai anime...
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-07, 21:48   Link #33736
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Why do I feel like Spiderman in IS would make a lot of sense?
Old 2012-07-07, 22:01   Link #33737
Eratas123

I was planning to make a crossover between IS and Spiderman 2099 before. Make sense what with all the tech and villains in that universe.
Old 2012-07-07, 22:02   Link #33738
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

How does that work?
Old 2012-07-07, 22:16   Link #33739
Eratas123

Spiderman 2099 verse has the tech and bad future vibes that you can place IS there and there wouldn't be much of a change. Miguel O'Hara (Spiderman) himself wears what you can call an Iron man suit.
Old 2012-07-07, 22:20   Link #33740
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
about the female characters' choice in underwear?
Nemo's father: "STRIPPED PANTIES WILL SAVE THE WORLD!!!!!! But your mother wear lace and your sister wear ribbon.... I AM IN DESPAIR! WHY! Nemo! Go get stripped panties for your sister"

Nemo: "Father..... I can't. Too much moe will cause moe critical..... the earth....no THE UNIVERSE will explode if there is to much moe in this world..... don't forget: Zettai Ryouiki. Right now, she(sister) has too much tsundere traits.... I can't give her anymore moe without causing the world to explore

Father *GASP!*: "YOU ARE RIGHT!!! THERE IS WAY TOO MANY TSUNDERE!!!"

Nemo's sister: "COULD YOU TWO START MAKING SENSE!!!"

Typical Family conversation.

Edit: Nemo Father: "If that is the case! I shall wear stripped boxer!"

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest