Goat Herder
*Author

Spoiler:
Old 2014-02-22, 00:38   Link #2042
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaban View Post
Spoiler for Ch 3 Yukimura:
He already said that he likes Yukimura as an opposite gender and Yukimura makes his heart skip a beat more so than Sena. It is cemented just before the fight with Rika.
Old 2014-02-22, 17:18   Link #2043
Lisemer

That should be because he was gay until recently and Yukimura opened his eyes to the opposite sex (because with the other members of the club is easy to imagine the bad image of females in his mind )
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 13:58   Link #2044
Magicwrath
*Artist

This situation between Koadaka and Yozora kinda reminds me of a song from Avenged Sevenfold called "Unholy Confessions",especially these parts of the song:
Quote:
"I'll try!" she said as he walked away,
"try not to lose you."
Two vibrant hearts could change.
Nothing tears the being more than deception,
unmasked fear.
"I'll be here waiting" tested and secure.
"I wish I could be the one,
the one who won't care at all.
But being the one on the stand,
I know the way to go, no one's guiding me.
When time soaked with blood turns its back,
I know it's hard to fall.
Confided in me was your heart.
I know it's hurting you, but it's killing me."
Basically the relationship between them in a nutshell. It's unfair for Kodaka to ask her to just forget her past after all that has happened. He disappeared one day,and she didn't see him for 10 years,her parents get divorced,and suddenly he falls out of the sky in school. She can't let go of it without his help,and yet he wanders off with Sena... I am a shipper of YozoraxKodaka but I don't mind Kodaka being with Sena,it's just that i know that feeling that Yozora feels and it hurts me to see something I already been through. All my life I've been against the type of people like Sena,when I was 10 years old I was quite antisocial and couldn't trust anyone because they mocked me,yet there was this one girl that was always nice to me...We spent a lot of time together and the more I was with her the more my feelings grew towards her,until suddenly another guy appeared,he had money,he was incredibly smart and loved by a lot of girls,I hated him with my whole soul. One day I met the girl and confessed,and she told me she fell in love with him...their relationship lasted exactly 1 month and 2 days,he dumped her on a saturday night,I was there for her,yet she never took my feelings seriously...
I know what Yozora feels and it's burning my heart just to think about it,will Kodaka be as ignorant as the girl i loved?

Last edited by Magicwrath; 2014-02-23 at 16:42.
Magicwrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 15:58   Link #2045
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magicwrath View Post
Basically the relationship between them in a nutshell. It's unfair for Kodaka to ask her to just forget her past after all that has happened. He dissapeared one day,and she didn't see him for 10 years,her parents get divorced,and suddenly he falls out of the sky in school. She can't let go of it without his help,and yet he wanders off with Sena... I am a shipper of YozoraxKodaka but I don't mind Kodaka being with Sena,it's just that i know that feeling that Yozora feels and it hurts me to see something I already been through. All my life I've been against the type of people like Sena,when I was 10 years old I was quite antisocial and couldn't trust anyone because they mocked me,yet there was this one girl that was always nice to me...We spent a lot of time together and the more I was with her the more my feelings grew towards her,until suddenly another guy appeared,he had money,he was incredibly smart and loved by a lot of girls,I hated him with my whole soul. One day I met the girl and confessed,and she told me she fell in love with him...their relationship lasted exactly 1 month and 2 days,he dumped her on a saturday night,I was there for her,yet she never took my feelings seriously...
I know what Yozora feels and it's burning my heart just to think about it,will Kodaka be as ignorant as the girl i loved?
Well, actually, it's unfair of Yozora to expect for Kodaka to treasure that past, that, in his own words, "was not an important part of my life", it's not like he's bound to love Yozora for that past, the present it's also important.
About your story, I'm really sorry to hear that, but you sound like Yozora, aparently you were expecting her to love you just because you loved her, and well, that's not how life works.
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-23, 16:35   Link #2046
Magicwrath
*Artist

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp View Post
Well, actually, it's unfair of Yozora to expect for Kodaka to treasure that past, that, in his own words, "was not an important part of my life", it's not like he's bound to love Yozora for that past, the present it's also important.
About your story, I'm really sorry to hear that, but you sound like Yozora, aparently you were expecting her to love you just because you loved her, and well, that's not how life works.
You're quite right there,Yozora did imply that Kodaka needs to love her because of the past,times change and so do people,and Sena is probably the one Kodaka will choose because of her awareness that the past doesn't matter,however as I already said,Yozora can't just move on simply like that in a snap of a finger,and it's stupid of Kodaka to think he can just sit as it all falls into place,she needs help to move on,otherwise she's going to spiral down to self-destruction!Thanks for the comfort,I guess it was never meant to be anything but friendship between me and her,love truly is a complicated thing...

Last edited by Magicwrath; 2014-02-23 at 17:12.
Old 2014-02-24, 04:56   Link #2047
mironicus

It's not so complicated if you just think about what they are doing.

Yozora relies on Kodaka to fulfill her own wishes (to continue their relationship of the past) and she is not communicating about what she wants from him.

Kodaka is puzzled about Yozora's feelings and he is also not commucating with her, up until now he is avoiding it and he don't even want to talk with Rika about his feelings.

Yozoras knowledge about relationships is based on comic books with topics like "The main protagonist always wins", "Friendship forever" which means in reality she is used to rely on wishes, hopes and dreams that happiness just falls into her laps. She is resenting reality because she is used to resent reality her whole life.

This is the result of isolating herself from the world and real people. Yozora's situation is more worse than most people can even imagine.

If Yozora wins the message of the show would be: "You just need to rely on wishes and wait long enough that happiness falls into your lap." and "Resenting reality leads to good relationships" which of course would fulfill the desires of many selfish (and friendless) people who are watching the show.
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 07:55   Link #2048
Magicwrath
*Artist

Indeed,there are no chances of Yozora winning whatsoever,unless she opens her eyes to Kodaka and if Kodaka falls in love with the real Yozora... I think the fate has been sealed for the Yozora x Kodaka ship,we're headed straight towards an iceberg... Thanks for the comment,I realize now that Yozora's character is here for the purpose of teaching people,another sad story down the drain...
Old 2014-02-24, 09:32   Link #2049
Sakuratsuki

Something is telling me Yozara is going to win. Just saying this in advance
Old 2014-02-24, 09:44   Link #2050
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Tsuki View Post
Yomi will try do outdo the OreImo author on crushing Kuroneko fans' dreams by ruining Sena fans' dreams.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-24, 10:59   Link #2051
Magicwrath
*Artist

Quote:
Well it's probably the most expected because she is the protagonist of the story,I guess it's all up to the artist.Fingers crossed for the Kodaka x Yozora ship!
Old 2014-02-24, 11:24   Link #2052
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
Well it's probably the most expected because she is the protagonist of the story,I guess it's all up to the artist.Fingers crossed for the Kodaka x Yozora ship!
To be honest with you I hope Yozora doesn't win . Don't be mad bro but my favourite is Sena. But looking at the story devolpment so far, I think the author will suprise us with a different ending. And I have seen this kind of devolpment before so, that's why I think Yozora is going to win.
Old 2014-02-24, 11:41   Link #2053
Magicwrath
*Artist

Quote:
To be honest with you I hope Yozora doesn't win . Don't be mad bro but my favourite is Sena. But looking at the story devolpment so far, I think the author will suprise us with a different ending. And I have seen this kind of devolpment before so, that's why I think Yozora is going to win.
It's okay if you ship Sena x Kodaka because I respect anyones opinion,as long as they have good reasons and aren't fooling around. The thing that confuses me the most is the confession that Kodaka did towards Sena which is too early seeing how far this story is from the end. It kinda ruined the mood because all of us wanted it to be more intense ending in a final decision of who Kodaka is going to love,i guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the confessions.

Last edited by Magicwrath; 2014-02-25 at 00:51.
Old 2014-02-25, 13:08   Link #2054
Sakuratsuki

Quote:
It's okay if you ship Sena x Kodaka because I respect anyones opinion,as long as they have good reasons and aren't fooling around. The thing that confuses me the most is the confession that Kodaka did towards Sena which is too early seeing how far this story is from the end. It kinda ruined the mood because all of us wanted it to be more intense ending in a final decision of who Kodaka is going to love,i guess we will have to wait and see what happens with the confessions.
Exactly my thoughts why I think he wouldn't end up with Sena.
But, let's wait and see. I don't want to jump to any conclusions yet.
Old 2014-02-26, 01:08   Link #2055
kazzuya13

It is easy for me to imagine an illustration of Kodaka and Yozora. However it is very hard to imagine anyone else kissing Kodaka. Even though I'm a Rika fan.
And it is very hard to asked a question of what others think about themselves and maybe that is the reason why Rika avoided the question of what Kodaka thinks of her and this also happens to Sena in their shopping date (buying Kobato's present).
Old 2014-02-26, 03:01   Link #2056
shaqpabst

Thats why I stated that this would be just like Imouto my girl Sena got a confession to soon, now things with him and Yozora going from the bottom, all of a sudden will flourish and he will develop more feelings for her in which will cause separation for my girl Sena and him. Which blows because Sena is one of my favorite female characters except for the fact she can be extremely dimwitted sometime even got a tattoo of her :P
shaqpabst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-26, 07:41   Link #2057
kazzuya13

I wish for no more OreImo end. That is my most hated ending currently. To the point that I don't want to read the final volume.
Old 2014-02-26, 09:13   Link #2058
Magicwrath
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
I wish for no more OreImo end. That is my most hated ending currently. To the point that I don't want to read the final volume.
It's still hard to say what will happen,since it is far from the end. All that I know is that the fight for Kodaka is just going to be with Yozora and Sena:
Rika- She started out by being too much of a hentai and scared Kodaka,she did make an amazing comeback by showing she actually cares
Maria- Kodaka would be a lolicon and it would be a horrorific ending
Yukimura- Kodaka did say his heart skipped a beat when he saw her,but still it seems very unlikely and it would just backfire the whole point of the light novel
And for the Sena vs. Yozora,Sena's confession might not be rejected and might just be on stand by until the end of the light novel. Yozora seems to far away from Kodaka especially because of her love for the past,until Yozora leaves the past we will never know Kodaka's true feelings towards her... All we can do is wait
Anyway I have a question for you guys,Kodaka said that the past is "Not an important part of his life" yet why did he wish to visit that dream when Rika gave him the time travel machine and kept obsessing about meeting the girl and having lots of dreams about her? Why did his feelings about the past just vanish?
Old 2014-02-26, 18:45   Link #2059
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

@Magicwrath just because it's "not an important part of his life" doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for it. And also he was dwelling on his past at that time cause if i remember right it was just the previous volume that Yozora revealed that she was Kodaka's childhood friend so it was on his mind at the time.
Old 2014-02-27, 14:41   Link #2060
Magicwrath
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Magicwrath just because it's "not an important part of his life" doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings for it. And also he was dwelling on his past at that time cause if i remember right it was just the previous volume that Yozora revealed that she was Kodaka's childhood friend so it was on his mind at the time.
Oh well,his level of showing his feelings towards those memories is -10,or he has the best pokerface I've seen... Oh well I think I'm talking too much,let's just wait and ship our pairings, Kodaka x Yozora shippers join me!

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen