Old 2015-04-29, 04:12   Link #5701
Kreceir

I love the new Ashe Rework!
Also... Dat Lux!! I Found a reason to play Lux again
Old 2015-04-29, 08:35   Link #5702
Awrya
U mad?

Ashe + Runaan's = OP confirmed.
Would IE still be first item or Runaan's now?
Black Cleaver with Ashe's new Q would also be interesting.
Old 2015-04-29, 09:28   Link #5703
Kreceir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Ashe + Runaan's = OP confirmed.
Would IE still be first item or Runaan's now?
Black Cleaver with Ashe's new Q would also be interesting.
Hmm I personally think Still IE First item since the AD and the Crit is just too good.
Runaans might a good second/third item for Ashe.

gotta Wait for the rework to hit live so we can test it out
Old 2015-04-29, 12:56   Link #5704
Kafriel
Senior Guest

IE should always be first item on ADCs, same way BFS should be their first big purchase. I don't think I've seen a single game where people who go for AS first come out on top...

P.S: I remember a game where I'd gotten a triple kill and two assists on Sivir before 1:30. Started out with Doran's + BFS...good times
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 16:29   Link #5705
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

TSM vs FNC first match of the day at MSI, I'm looking forward to the amount of NaCl that this match will produce.
Old 2015-04-29, 18:02   Link #5706
Awrya
U mad?

The new summoner spell 'Mark' in ARAM is so broken, 20 seconds CD, you can spam that all day long and the range is stupidly large.
Galio charges in, ults and the others do the rest, how are you supposed to win against this.
Old 2015-04-29, 21:19   Link #5707
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Wait, 20s? The fk. Then again I loved that spell in Poro King already so I'm willing to overlook a lot
edit: After playing a few games, people seem to take the spell on the most random people. Why would you use it if your job is supposed to stay safe and deal dmg/protect?!

Last edited by Eisdrache; 2015-04-29 at 22:22.
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-29, 21:34   Link #5708
Eragon
Still Alive

Reworked Ryze is pretty strong. Works pretty well as a midlaner.
Old 2015-04-29, 21:49   Link #5709
zerodragon

that ashe update can make her really OP or be one of the worst nerfs ever. i will miss her passive and e old skill. using the extra gold to rush a bfs and vampric when your opponent can only get one will be missed. also critcal shot plus static will be really missed. it was so great to wait in a bush until someone came by and hit them with a R follow by a basic shot and see anyone is a mage or adc lose 1/2-3/4 of their life and try their best to run.
Old 2015-04-29, 23:41   Link #5710
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Update on the new summoner spell: People cannot dodge.
Old 2015-04-30, 17:24   Link #5711
csuree
The Most Hated™

I HATE RANKED... honestly
I jungle... early invade, early dominance, i go even legendary....
and my top and bot lane f.cks it up BIG time.....
http://matchhistory.euw.leagueoflege...5?tab=overview

Here it is what I'm talking about. they were never in good positions never used advantages, they just waited to be carried....and i tried...every singl f.ckin game i try to carry....but it is impossible....never gonna be gold or higher with 2-4 noobs on your team.
Old 2015-04-30, 17:50   Link #5712
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post

Here it is what I'm talking about. they were never in good positions never used advantages, they just waited to be carried....and i tried...every singl f.ckin game i try to carry....but it is impossible....never gonna be gold or higher with 2-4 noobs on your team.
I know that feel man. Have a hug.

Obviously thats just a very unfortunate game more than anything. Pound for pound it was probably just a positional error where they caught someone out and your team got a horrendous engage....

-To help you a bit would be to suggest ignoring BC and instead going for thornmail, which would have helped against Vayne. BC is most certainly good but when the vayne is going off like that, you gonna need to be able to thorn her good. Because if you're EVER beyond minute 40 and you're against a hypercarry like Vayne, you have to just tunnel onto her.

Looking at your previous couple of losses, I'm surprised to see you sitting at 4 dragons in 40 minute games. If your games go on that long and with such a dominant jungle, you should instead go for 5 dragons and THEN all in. At 50 minutes ANYTHING happens, so account for all variables and get the biggest advantages you can.
Old 2015-05-01, 02:34   Link #5713
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:

Barefoot Nasus takes the cake!
Old 2015-05-01, 08:01   Link #5714
Eragon
Still Alive

Quote:

Should have gone full tank after botrk. Shyv doesn't really need dmg items to kill stuff. Tbh, their akali and leona fed way more than anyone on your team so, I don't know how you lost. especially with a fed leblanc. And as Mach said going thorn-mail would have insured that Vayne killed herself trying to kill you. Frozen heart instead of Randuins would also have been a lot better against Vayne.

One thing you have to understand is that if you are good you'll go up in divisions regardless of team-mates. I mean I was getting demoted and promoted from Silver 2-3 for a few weeks before breaking through and getting Gold 5. So, don't fret a few losses, just take a break if you lose 2 in a row. Going on tilt is never good.
Old 2015-05-01, 08:46   Link #5715
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:

Not sure about the Black Cleaver, I'd have gone for GA, Warmog's or even Thornmail just for Vayne.

Nasus' build though, he saw Nidalee starting with Doran's Blade, but saw a Sheen ~7-8 mins and probably thought it'd build into Lichbane. Rushed Spirit Visage, but Nidalee went Trinity Force. Nidalee probably planned to go AP (because of runes) in the beginning.

Also, Lucian with arpen Marks & Quints compared to Vayne's AD Marks & Quints, probably the reason they lost the lane.
Old 2015-05-02, 06:44   Link #5716
Seitsuki
Onee!

'I guess we'll have to ban Faker's LB'

Nope, you won't even have to do that.
Old 2015-05-02, 06:44   Link #5717
Eragon
Still Alive

Spoiler for SKT vs GET:
Old 2015-05-03, 07:35   Link #5718
csuree
The Most Hated™

Well yesterday I played 3 rankeds again 1 loss 2 wins
Another shyvana jungle but this time i built thorns and won it....another game was top lane thresh vs a riven....it was a bad matchup but I survived with little deaths until the teamfights started and my magically aimed hooks were bada$$
It was a good day.

Mostly what I try these days is to die as few times as possible even if it means abandoning a turret. I hope in the future this will help me. Maybe I'm playing too safe because usually my games last 45-50 minutes and it is a bit annoying that it is so long

jinxed it..my first game epic losss....5/15 annie and ww jungle afk i was top lane shyv with 6/2/2

Last edited by csuree; 2015-05-03 at 08:22.
csuree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 09:57   Link #5719
Kafriel
Senior Guest

If you're good at jungling, check your lanes early on. Always help gank the one that's on the losing side unless the enemy team has someone who needs an early game to be great later on (in which case you bully them to no end). Invade the enemy jungle if your picks allow it and you're up against slow junglers, always remember that burning summoner spells is almost as good as getting a kill, so don't overcommit early-game.

As for turrets...well, the outer turrets are very important as they give access (and eventually vision) to baron, dragon and various jungle parts, but if you can't do anything about their defense, try to trade that turret with enemy jungle buffs, dragon, an enemy turret or a kill.

Good luck with the rest of your games!
Old 2015-05-03, 10:19   Link #5720
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I'm not sure. Ganking an already losing lane is hard, especially when you can gank a winning lane instead. Sure it depends on the situation but prepare to be simply outdamaged.

Tags
league of legends, lol