AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Myself; Yourself

Notices

View Poll Results: Myself; Yourself - Episode 6 Rating
Perfect 10 15 21.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 17 24.29%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 21 30.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 14.29%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 7.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.43%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.43%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-11-13, 17:04   Link #81
Chewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Annoying, but I suspect this really is just designed to be a 13 episode promotion without an ending. :sniff: Just a marketing gimick to get people to buy the game so that they can see the endings to the story.

I can only pray that does not turn out to be true.
Personally I think there will be a proper ending to this series, but there will also be many loose ends that will be left as is in order to attract buyers for the game. It may not even be an actual ending, but just something that gives viewers a sense of resolution and closure. I'd be ok with this series if it does turn out that way, since that's how most anime adaptions of VNs turn out anyways.
Old 2007-11-14, 06:31   Link #82
Itadakimasu!
tsun tsun lover

Send a message via MSN to Itadakimasu!
Really? I haven't watched that many but don't most VN adaptations go through pretty much all the paths... as opposed to flirting with potential paths and then getting the viewer to buy the game?
Old 2007-11-14, 06:40   Link #83
Grimkill7
Inattentive Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post
Annoying, but I suspect this really is just designed to be a 13 episode promotion without an ending. :sniff: Just a marketing gimick to get people to buy the game so that they can see the endings to the story.

I can only pray that does not turn out to be true.
Actually I had been thinking the same thing ever since episode 3. I was just too afraid to post my thoughts on it lest I jinx this great anime that has been working so well for me up until this point. But if it does indeed come to that, then I will get the game. Language barriers be damned!
Old 2007-11-17, 09:58   Link #84
Saleh
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
After thinking about Hinako's character I defiantly think that she considers Sana to be a "proper" older brother like figure. I know she is a go getter and thank goodness for a character that doesn't break down from shyness, but I don't think that she could ask someone she fancies to be her Yeti. She is currently revealing all the sides that she believes that her adult partner would consider childish to Sana. The trust between them might blossom into a romantic relationship, but I think would require much more maturity on both sides.
I agree that Hinako considers Sana to be a dependable brother but if this goes on for too long than she might actually develop romantic feelings for Sana without realizing it. Currently she is only interested in Shuu and for her Sana is a person whom she can open up and can rely upon. Sana being a "nice guy" type character says things/does things (like in ep4 & 6) that have considerable impact on her. Depending on the time they stay in contact with each other she may eventually fall in love with Sana (Onii-san ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimkill7 View Post
Actually I had been thinking the same thing ever since episode 3. I was just too afraid to post my thoughts on it lest I jinx this great anime that has been working so well for me up until this point. But if it does indeed come to that, then I will get the game. Language barriers be damned!
I believe that it will have a closure whether its good or bad one.