AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-09-15, 16:18   Link #3281
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

From all the times he's undergone the transmutation, his body is surely 'adjusting' to the vampire blood, especially since the one time some of the blood was 'left over' in his body. Even though the blood's full power is sealed, it's latent properities have been slowly making Tsukune's body stronger than a normal human's - just like how Moka can still take a lot of damage while still sealed.
Old 2008-09-15, 16:21   Link #3282
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Remember the battle against Hokuto? He lasted really really long.

So far we haven't seen a real transformation in season 2 yet. The slasher arc don't really count as it was caused by loss of blood rather than will power.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:29   Link #3283
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
You know... assuming they decide to do it... how do you think they'll animate Tsukune's transformation in the anime? i pray it's nothing like how they do Moka's... we don't need any manservice, no matter how badass Tsukune is

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-15, 17:57   Link #3284
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
we don't need any manservice, no matter how badass Tsukune is
I actually loled at this word girls and yaoi fans will love that word for sure.

But in any case Tsukune's transformation I think will be like the Super Saiyan's or the generic head bowed getting up with that dark aura.
Old 2008-09-15, 18:45   Link #3285
ACSephiroth
Lucy's man

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I actually loled at this word girls and yaoi fans will love that word for sure.

But in any case Tsukune's transformation I think will be like the Super Saiyan's or the generic head bowed getting up with that dark aura.
Will there be the trademarked constipated-like sound that happens every time someone goes Super Saiyan?
ACSephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 05:08   Link #3286
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACSephiroth View Post
Will there be the trademarked constipated-like sound that happens every time someone goes Super Saiyan?
I think there will be.
Old 2008-09-16, 05:44   Link #3287
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Uuugh, how i hate transformation sequences, they're so embarassingly cliched i always look away when it's happening. I'd rather have it more subtle as seen in the manga like focusing on the bad guy with only a soft sound being the transition to showing him in vamp mode.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 07:24   Link #3288
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Spoiler for Moka fussion Kurumu:

Henshin!
Old 2008-09-16, 07:29   Link #3289
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

If you think about it... its impossible for Tsukune to have a "transformation sequence", as he's almost always changing in mid action. Like when he saved Moka from being raped by those 3 guys, when he saved Moka from that blade feet guy on the roof top, when he saved Kurumu and Mizore from the earthworm guy. etc, etc...
Old 2008-09-16, 09:21   Link #3290
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The transformation sequence is mostly just the blood in him activating... which will probably just be shown as the day turning into night and Tsukune having the vampire eyes

... and someone else already coined the term manservice, back when we were talking about Subzero vs. Mizore

Old 2008-09-16, 09:43   Link #3291
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
The transformation sequence is mostly just the blood in him activating... which will probably just be shown as the day turning into night and Tsukune having the vampire eyes

... and someone else already coined the term manservice, back when we were talking about Subzero vs. Mizore
Ah ye i remember... damn that was one stupid conversation
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 10:17   Link #3292
kagato3

the term manservice has been around for a long time. My guess is a bout 2 min after the term fanservice was coined but has been in the urban dictionary for over 2 years.http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=manservice
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-16, 10:38   Link #3293
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

There's really a "manservice" word goodness...

Tsukune - Let me see if that's true...OMG!!!

Mizore - Told you so...

Back to Tsukune, I guess his vampire blood is activated when he's trying to protect people around him with sheer will and adrenaline rush.
Old 2008-09-16, 23:10   Link #3294
iceyfw

just finished reading from the beginning to the latest chapter. at first it started to be tedious just reading the first few chapters until they showed issues with moka giving tsukune her blood. now thats where the fun began for me!

i hope season 2 will have a huge plot going on instead of random day stuff -.-
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 09:32   Link #3295
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Why is it ALWAYS when my anime of my choice every year I get busy when it's gonna be aired! BAH!

Anyways season might go to 2 routes. Kyou's route and the art teacher's route, the middle of manga season1 or the end of season1 the manga. Or they'll do something original again. those are the only options as I see.

2 big chapter plots or something original for the anime.
Old 2008-09-17, 10:33   Link #3296
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

You forget the most obvious one, they could try to do all three at once and fcuk the series up again, just like the first was a mess.

I'm actually trying to to decide which is worse, the anime, or Viz's laughable version of the manga >.<

Last edited by Tiamat's Disciple; 2008-09-17 at 12:03.
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 11:25   Link #3297
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

The anime, hands down

at least Viz still had the storyline... blame the damned editors for those mistakes

Old 2008-09-17, 12:03   Link #3298
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Actually it was a typical Viz hatchet and rewrite job. They do the same for just about every shonen title they release. 'm also betting that the later scenes will either have the nipples edited out, or clothing added to ver them up. It seems to be the norm for Viz sadly.

Oddly, they don't do this with their shojo line, only their shonen line. Guess the shojo team is run by people with brains
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 13:27   Link #3299
Nemuru

As long as it contain's manga material for the majority of the series I will be content with that. Hopefully it won't follow To-love-ru route.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat's Disciple
Actually it was a typical Viz hatchet and rewrite job. They do the same for just about every shonen title they release. 'm also betting that the later scenes will either have the nipples edited out, or clothing added to ver them up. It seems to be the norm for Viz sadly.

Oddly, they don't do this with their shojo line, only their shonen line. Guess the shojo team is run by people with brains
I'm kind of interesting on what you mean by a hatchet job, since I'm not familiar with the world of manga. Do you mean the translation? localisation? Or just changing minor detail of the characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin
The anime, hands down

at least Viz still had the storyline... blame the damned editors for those mistakes
If you're talking about the manga I find something wrong with this comment. In general a licensing of the manga in other countries should have the same story/character as its original counterpart and the only difference should be the mere translation of the series. Having the storyline isn't a reason as it is suppose to be a translation.

While the anime in a sense had a difference in goal and is merely a loose representation of the manga in anime form something intentionally.
Nemuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-17, 13:54   Link #3300
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Get the Shonen Advance version of the manga, it has zero edits and censors, its just like the original.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire