AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-04-25, 02:35   Link #341
Azncoke123

I think out of all the new characters that been shown I believe Boa has the highest chance of becoming the next SH. Why?

There has been seen to become a SH member you need some "requirements"
1.A tragic past
2.A sense of humor
3.Having a pretty important dream

Well Boa used to be a slave, also is quite funny and her dream hasn't really been developed yet I believe, but I believe Boa having the knowledge of the New World would help the SH greatly. Also that her "sickness" seems to be cure if she's near Luffy(Refer to what Nyon said about her being close to Luffy would help her illness out)this might seem fanboyish but its just my opinion on the next SH memeber
Azncoke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-26, 16:41   Link #342
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azncoke123 View Post
I think out of all the new characters that been shown I believe Boa has the highest chance of becoming the next SH. Why?

1.A tragic past
2.A sense of humor

Well Boa used to be a slave, also is quite funny and her dream hasn't really been developed yet I believe, but I believe Boa having the knowledge of the New World would help the SH greatly. Also that her "sickness" seems to be cure if she's near Luffy(Refer to what Nyon said about her being close to Luffy would help her illness out)this might seem fanboyish but its just my opinion on the next SH memeber
i didnt think she would but... i kinda believe she will now...
Lord Uiruu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 10:26   Link #343
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:

1.A tragic past
2.A sense of humor

All acceptable reasons, but I personally have a deep belief that Boa's future is somehow tied to Ivankov.
Think about it; they are the rulers of "sister" islands as stated in the manga and both are in full support of Luffy but would do best to remain hidden (Boa because of ties to her people and Ivankov even more so because of his sudden re-appearance and ties to the Revolutionaries).

But just so I don't look all "High-n-Mighty" in my opinions, I too will admit I have a little fan-stake in this belief.
If Boa is tied to Ivankov, then she might eventually have dealings with Dragon...

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-04-27, 10:29   Link #344
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by 29pav View Post
if somebody has alreay said this dont read but what about a dwarf blacksmith everybody knows that dwarfs are the best smithies going around 7 if zoro breaks his fav sword he could fix it rather than get a new one or pay money
I like your blacksmith idea.
I gotta tie it into my theory that the next crewmate will be a fishman!

Could you imagine Zoro with a sword made of seastone? Who better to forge something like that than a fishman blacksmith!?

Maybe that solves the mystery of where Seastone comes from, I'm pretty sure they've not revealed that yet, only that the material was rare.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
Old 2009-04-30, 20:04   Link #345
Lord Uiruu

i may just be rambling on and on to myself here but i figure i must say this...
maybe even mr. 2 will join the straw hats. actually... that does seem much more logical than hancock (but still there is NOTHING logical about bon-chan). after all, hancock has her own crew to lead. Mr. 2 doesnt. hey, it could happen.
Old 2009-04-30, 20:59   Link #346
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
i may just be rambling on and on to myself here but i figure i must say this...
maybe even mr. 2 will join the straw hats. actually... that does seem much more logical than hancock (but still there is NOTHING logical about bon-chan). after all, hancock has her own crew to lead. Mr. 2 doesnt. hey, it could happen.
Well, that's dependent on Bon Clay's feelings towards Crocodile since he seems like he's finally ready to get back to being a real sea pirate. Croc could make a good crew with the former Baroque Works agents currently running amok in Impel Down, its been somewhat foreshadowed ever since their manga cover arc.

Old 2009-04-30, 21:16   Link #347
seiji_kun

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite View Post
Well, that's dependent on Bon Clay's feelings towards Crocodile since he seems like he's finally ready to get back to being a real sea pirate. Croc could make a good crew with the former Baroque Works agents currently running amok in Impel Down, its been somewhat foreshadowed ever since their manga cover arc.
Been a while since I posted here but just had to react to this.

How is a BW reunion foreshadowed?

Lets start with Robin of course who has a property of Monkey D. Luffy tattood on her ass.
Most of them are running the Blackspider café or how it was called again.
Mr 1 only got a small cameo and seems to be stuck in ID if there ain't a mass jailbreak which I doubt.
Mr 2 seems likely more to set off with Iwa or even Luffy then Croc.
Mr 3 relationship with Croc is far from great and seems to have become the first member of Buggy's new crew.

So I think WB owning him in 4 pages is more likely then a BW reunion.
Old 2009-04-30, 21:36   Link #348
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
How is a BW reunion foreshadowed?
Personal opinion; once they all agreed to go to the same place (that is Croc, Mr.3, Das Bones, and Bon Clay) there was a pretty blatant vibe if nothing else that they'd meet again.
Once Impel Down was actually mentioned, I had goosebumps!
And then the second Crocodile made his speech about those who were "waiting for the fall of White Beard..." I knew he was talking about himself. And if he's gonna pursue his dream again, he'll need a good crew. And look at that, already a few handy!

Quote:
Lets start with Robin of course who has a property of Monkey D. Luffy tattood on her ass.
Most of them are running the Blackspider café or how it was called again.
Even I can see those, I was specifically talking about those currently in Impel Down, and them alone, if I wasn't being clear enough.

Quote:
Mr 1 only got a small cameo and seems to be stuck in ID if there ain't a mass jailbreak which I doubt.
Mr 2 seems likely more to set off with Iwa or even Luffy then Croc.
Mr 3 relationship with Croc is far from great and seems to have become the first member of Buggy's new crew.
Come on, we know Das is getting out because Crocodile is getting out. He's the only person he knows who's actually loyal and dependable, I mean we all saw how ticked he got when Zoro insulted his boss in Alabasta and he's stuck beside Croc all the way to the world's worst prison. I think that speaks enough.

Mr.2 is an anomaly in my opinion; he really values friendship and you are right, we're not really sure what his connection to Crocodile is. But he was willing to throw an entire country into chaos on his order so that might speak for something. But yeah, that's a stretch I'll admit.
Plus, I'd still love to see Bon-bon training Kuja warriors in ballet-kempo! Moving on...

Mr.3 strikes me as someone who sees everyone as a means to an end. I feel he'd really go with whoever he felt had the greatest chance at escaping. Buggy jus happened to be in good positioning at the right moment... well, for a while at least.

Old 2009-05-01, 02:47   Link #349
seiji_kun

Quote:
Personal opinion; once they all agreed to go to the same place (that is Croc, Mr.3, Das Bones, and Bon Clay) there was a pretty blatant vibe if nothing else that they'd meet again.
Well I can't say much against your personal opinion since we're all entitled to our own opinion. But BW reunion does make me think of all the members, not a mere minority of four members. And blatant, while at first it was a popular assumption that he was going to drag all BW members at ID to lvl 6 with him, I haven't seen speculation of a BW reunion since he met Iva (at least at mangahelpers / arlong park).

Quote:
Once Impel Down was actually mentioned, I had goosebumps!
And then the second Crocodile made his speech about those who were "waiting for the fall of White Beard..." I knew he was talking about himself. And if he's gonna pursue his dream again, he'll need a good crew. And look at that, already a few handy!
Do I even have to link every page where Croc shows how he doesn't care at all about partners? Yeah he's thrilled that he has a chance at WB, but that doesn't mean he actually spend a second thinking about any of the BW members. Just like he said this chapter against Luffy that he already forgot about Vivi's country, he already forgot about the subordinates he was planning to do it with.

And do you honostly believe that a mr 3 & mr 2 who hardly rank that high in the world of OP to be a great addition to kill WB? Hell Minotaurus is enough to handle mr 1-3. Though I don't like to belittle Bon-chan cause he's made of pure win. If I wouldn't think it's impossible for him to join the strawhats due to his seiyuu I'd actually would start hoping it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackNhite
Come on, we know Das is getting out because Crocodile is getting out. He's the only person he knows who's actually loyal and dependable, I mean we all saw how ticked he got when Zoro insulted his boss in Alabasta and he's stuck beside Croc all the way to the world's worst prison. I think that speaks enough.
True. But does Croc think the same?

Quote:
Mr.2 is an anomaly in my opinion; he really values friendship and you are right, we're not really sure what his connection to Crocodile is. But he was willing to throw an entire country into chaos on his order so that might speak for something. But yeah, that's a stretch I'll admit.
Plus, I'd still love to see Bon-bon training Kuja warriors in ballet-kempo! Moving on...
Well what Bon-chan showed for Luffy was pure class and he's probably stupid enough to do it for Croc to. So again true.

Quote:
Mr.3 strikes me as someone who sees everyone as a means to an end. I feel he'd really go with whoever he felt had the greatest chance at escaping. Buggy jus happened to be in good positioning at the right moment... well, for a while at least.
Again true.

But when you say reunion, it does seem you mean a reunion where they become a team back which I totally doubt. At least mr 3 totally strikes me as improbable. Though I do think a little reunion where they just meet each other is still possible though I wouldn't know how Oda would write mr 1 in when he just gave him a mere cameo before. Even if they fail to get to Ace before he leaves ID which seems most likely and decide to go back to Iva's hideout to gather everyone I don't see why they would gather Buggy / mr 3 & mr 1.

Though at this point I think the most likely thing to happen that they just ram their way straight upstairs and keep following Ace without picking up anyone. Hell they are heading to MHQ (the war bye then?) where all the big shots are and all of them are big shots so I don't think Oda will let them bring fodder with them so I do think we're heading straight to ID with this group which makes me only wonder even more how those companions of Iva & mr 2 are going to escape. Just my two cents cause I could be prooven wrong and those fodders are going to be used the same way the fodder were used during ID.
Old 2009-05-01, 03:00   Link #350
james0246

Quote:
Do I even have to link every page where Croc shows how he doesn't care at all about partners? Yeah he's thrilled that he has a chance at WB, but that doesn't mean he actually spend a second thinking about any of the BW members. Just like he said this chapter against Luffy that he already forgot about Vivi's country, he already forgot about the subordinates he was planning to do it with.
Exactly. Added to that, Crocodile only choose his "crew" based on how they would best serve him. The only reason people below Mr. 1 (and his female companion whose name escapes me presently) were even allowed in Crocodile's pressence was because they each served a specific purpose in his plans for Alabasta (Robin also served a specific purpose for his plans).

Right now, Crocodile's "crew" is composed of people he undoubtedly considers powerful enough to get him out of Impel Down and to the upcoming battlefield, no more and no less. I strongly doubt that other BW members, or really anyone that we have previously met (though Oda may let Buggy join the "crew" so that he could potentially meet up with Ace and or Shanks on the battlefield), will join their group.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-01, 08:17   Link #351
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
True enough, I see where you're coming from.
Still, if Croc did have plans to form some kind of group again, these are people he knows and, aside from Mr.3, I don't think any of the others have real insight into how cold Crocodile really is (or they are just blindly loyal in the apparent case of Das)
If nothing else, they would make a good base for Croc until he could find more capable crewmates. And yes, I am grasping at straws.

Quote:
And do you honostly believe that a mr 3 & mr 2 who hardly rank that high in the world of OP to be a great addition to kill WB?
If they create enough chaos, yes. I doubt Croc would really fight someone like White Beard face-to-face, merely lurk about the battlefield waiting for the oppurtune moment. I suppose they don't have to be crewmates to accomplish that though.

Quote:
True. But does Croc think the same?
I think Croc has enough sense to realize just how loyal Das is to him. At best, that loyalty is a comfort to him. At worst, Das is an ideal puppet. Either way, these two have a good shot at long affiliation.

Quote:
But when you say reunion, it does seem you mean a reunion where they become a team back which I totally doubt. At least mr 3 totally strikes me as improbable. Though I do think a little reunion where they just meet each other is still possible though I wouldn't know how Oda would write mr 1 in when he just gave him a mere cameo before. Even if they fail to get to Ace before he leaves ID which seems most likely and decide to go back to Iva's hideout to gather everyone I don't see why they would gather Buggy / mr 3 & mr 1.
I will conceed, this debate of ours has shifted my opinion on Mr.3. Really, the only way he'd join permanently would be if Croc forced him into it and then the question lies in why the hell he would want him around (unless he has some power-specific plan in mind which I won't even begin to speculate on). So, that's one point we can agree on.

Having Das re-appear is easy, Croc said he was gonna bore his way up from the bottom, why not just end up crashing through Das' cell?
Alright, that was weak on my part, but going with my earlier assumption, maybe on their way back up Croc will willingly release him (again good support/puppet).

When you say they are you referring to the entire team as of the end of the latest chapter (Luffy, Ivankov, Inazuma, Croc, Jimbei)? Then the answer as to why in that case is simple, Luffy wouldn't leave them behind because all-in-all they've been helping him (at least in his warped little mind).
Of course if you're just refering to Croc and Das then I conceed there is no reason.

Hmm, I suppose a full Baroque Works Crew is still somewhat a far-fetched notion.
If nothing else though, I still stand by Das and Croc as nakama.

Old 2009-05-01, 10:24   Link #352
seiji_kun

Just want to mention that in my previous post, the last sentence I meant EL.

Quote:
If they create enough chaos, yes. I doubt Croc would really fight someone like White Beard face-to-face, merely lurk about the battlefield waiting for the oppurtune moment. I suppose they don't have to be crewmates to accomplish that though.
This is something I actually do expect also from Croc. Which only makes me more impatient till the war. Cause what is Oda planning with my favorite villain till this far. Croc imo isn't a guy you just rewrite in the story to have a stupid minor role so what is this crazy son of a bitch thinking / planning?

Quote:
I think Croc has enough sense to realize just how loyal Das is to him. At best, that loyalty is a comfort to him. At worst, Das is an ideal puppet. Either way, these two have a good shot at long affiliation.
Good point, even if he doesn't feel any affection for him he would still utilize him to the max (damn now I sound like Monta from ES21 :s ).

Quote:
Having Das re-appear is easy, Croc said he was gonna bore his way up from the bottom, why not just end up crashing through Das' cell?
Alright, that was weak on my part, but going with my earlier assumption, maybe on their way back up Croc will willingly release him (again good support/puppet).
I do think it's a bit harder then simply passing him bye while boring his way up. I doubt he's anywhere near the lift / stairs where they are. At least I'm under the impression that they'll just bore their way up through the stairs / lift where Das Bones shouldn't be cause he's still under restraint and the stairs / lift are far from public access. (Though I kind of was harsh in my previous post on him cause he'd actually be a decent addition since I actually do think he's able to own Minotaurus)

Quote:
When you say they are you referring to the entire team as of the end of the latest chapter (Luffy, Ivankov, Inazuma, Croc, Jimbei)? Then the answer as to why in that case is simple, Luffy wouldn't leave them behind because all-in-all they've been helping him (at least in his warped little mind).
Of course if you're just refering to Croc and Das then I conceed there is no reason.
Yeah, that imba team of 5. Cause I do think you're referring to the they of failing to save Ace and they at gathering Buggy / mr 3 & mr 1.

And I think Luffy would leave Buggy / mr 3 behind fairly easely. The sight of Ace blinds him completely and just makes him rush like the idiot he is. Nor does he have any reasons to go save people that abandoned him, that's at least if he didn't alter that memory all to much cause he indeed has a warped memory at times. So I'm pretty sure that those two wouldn't make him stop rushing for Ace.

But if you're talking about Bon-chan and Iva's crew. Then I agree completely, I can't see Luffy just rush forward blindedly with at least a minor consent of Iva that his crew and Bon-chan will be save. Bon-chan just grew to much on him (and me) to be forgotten completely. But that's why I think Iva will actually give him the ok and say it'll be all fine.

Quote:
Hmm, I suppose a full Baroque Works Crew is still somewhat a far-fetched notion.
If nothing else though, I still stand by Das and Croc as nakama.
You got me, your Das & Croc campaign affected me and it does make me completely think they would be quite the dynamic duo. A superhero wannabe with the villain that I find most evil (so far?) is a great duo indeed. And he did proof his loyalty bye following him to ID which imo only real nakama would do. Though I'm still puzzled how Oda would reunite them. But heck, it's not the first time that Oda would surprise me and proof me wrong. Like he did this arc cause I was on the side of the people that were sure that he would save Ace in ID which each passing week seems less likely.
Old 2009-05-01, 11:17   Link #353
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Just want to mention that in my previous post, the last sentence I meant EL.
No worries, I got the basic gist of what you were saying.

Quote:
This is something I actually do expect also from Croc. Which only makes me more impatient till the war. Cause what is Oda planning with my favorite villain till this far. Croc imo isn't a guy you just rewrite in the story to have a stupid minor role so what is this crazy son of a bitch thinking / planning?
My sentiments exactly.
I mean, the guy has spent a while just hanging around in the Infinite Hell (GetBackers reference ftw!) so he's had a lot of free time to think up who knows what.

Quote:
You got me, your Das & Croc campaign affected me and it does make me completely think they would be quite the dynamic duo. A superhero wannabe with the villain that I find most evil (so far?) is a great duo indeed. And he did proof his loyalty bye following him to ID which imo only real nakama would do. Though I'm still puzzled how Oda would reunite them. But heck, it's not the first time that Oda would surprise me and proof me wrong. Like he did this arc cause I was on the side of the people that were sure that he would save Ace in ID which each passing week seems less likely.
Croc is to Das what Luffy is to Zoro. I can't say much of the opposite, but its nice to believe Croc has at least some heart in him. I'd really like to know just what it was that solidified that sense of loyalty though.

As to how Oda would reunite them.
Well, Das is on Lvl.4, Luffy and co. would have to drill their way through lvl.5 before anything else. Once word gets up that the insurgents along with some prisoners from lvl.6 have escaped, everyone up on lvl.3 still searching for Bon-Clay (amazing how they still have no idea where he is) is going to rush down to lvl.4 to intercept them.
Between all those grunts, the Demon Guards, Sadi-chan (laugh now, but a dominatrix in a torture-prison just reeks bad news), and a possible re-appearance of Magellan (thats a stretch though), they might need some extra support and as long as Croc's around Das would be right on board.

Old 2009-05-01, 15:17   Link #354
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
hmmm... i just dont see it. like seiji-kun said, robin's with luffy and probably wouldnt be accepted anyway, because she was in it for her own goals like vivi. Mr. 3 is probably going to join the buggy pirates. Das Bones... is probably going to stay in Impel Down... at this point i really don't know. Some are at that bar pub thing... (yes i know i am repeating everything he already said) but hell, are the rest even still alive!?

here are some things i have thought of that are likely...
i think that maybe impel down will be completely crushed, ace might join the straw hats, luffy will become a key ally of whitebeard in the unavoidable war, prisoners will revolt, and maybe, just maybe, all Baroque Work-ers will reunite.
Old 2009-05-01, 16:28   Link #355
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Uiruu View Post
hmmm... i just dont see it. like seiji-kun said, robin's with luffy and probably wouldnt be accepted anyway, because she was in it for her own goals like vivi. Mr. 3 is probably going to join the buggy pirates. Das Bones... is probably going to stay in Impel Down... at this point i really don't know. Some are at that bar pub thing... (yes i know i am repeating everything he already said) but hell, are the rest even still alive!?
Only time, and Oda, will tell.

Quote:
here are some things i have thought of that are likely...
i think that maybe impel down will be completely crushed,
I doubt Impel Down will be destroyed, it would be too much like the Eneis Lobby arc. AT most I'd say they might convert it from a prison to some kind of fortress in preparation for the up-coming "war" and even that sounds like a bit of a stretch to me (still plausible though, a failed prison re-worked into a grand fortress: like Alkatraz in reverse!)

Quote:
ace might join the straw hats,
Ace wouldn't join the Strawhats, at least not permanently if that's what you mean, as long as White Beard is still around. It's Ace's dream to help this man achieve the status of Pirate King so unless White Beard is dead or simply disowns Ace (which would be an interesting event now that I think about it), he sticks with the White Beards.

Quote:
luffy will become a key ally of whitebeard in the unavoidable war,
As far as Luffy is concerned, Shanks>White Beard. He and White Beard will most likely be pretty cool when they first meet but should that man ever take on step against Red Hair Luffy will be on him like waves against a cliffside. As long as White Beard stays cool with Shanks (they seemed somewhat edgy when they first met in the manga), then he's cool with Luffy.

Quote:
prisoners will revolt,
Yes, a prison revolt would be fricken awesome just because you know that that one guy they showed a chapter or two ago, the ex-warden alongside Magellan, would have to be involved. That guy's description was unreal and I'm sourly disappointed that we didn't meet him on lvl.6... not yet at any rate.

Old 2009-05-02, 08:30   Link #356
seiji_kun

I love how Oda always just surprises me. I don't know if you saw the latest spoilers cause almost the whole raw is out already but damn it was just of the hook. But I'll put it in spoilertags anyway.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-05-02, 09:42   Link #357
Lord Uiruu

Quote:
Ace wouldn't join the Strawhats, at least not permanently if that's what you mean, as long as White Beard is still around. It's Ace's dream to help this man achieve the status of Pirate King so unless White Beard is dead or simply disowns Ace (which would be an interesting event now that I think about it), he sticks with the White Beards.
exactly. "as long as White Beard is still around". dude is one of the Four Emperors and is the current "king of the pirates".. but look at him! hes like all sick. i would be surprised if he didnt die! just think of it. ace.... i think he'd make a great addition. you know white beard has to die sometime. Luffy will succeed him eventually. If he doesn't die, at the least he'll be captured or retire. Or, he could become a shichibukai, taking the place of jimbei. but then again he would never be accepted after all this is over.
Old 2009-05-02, 14:55   Link #358
Azncoke123

But don't you guys think Ace joining the SH will be a bit overkill? He's stronger than the entire crew
Azncoke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-02, 15:45   Link #359
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Quote:
But don't you guys think Ace joining the SH will be a bit overkill? He's stronger than the entire crew
Honestly, if White Beard does die, the most plausible course of action I could see for Ace would be him "leading" on what remains of the White Beard pirates.

White Beard is someone Ace considers more of a father than his actual birth-parent (Dragon); he was willing to challenge someone like Black Beard in his name and is clearly ready to die for shaming his captain by failing in that effort. If White Beard does die, I think Ace would take it upon himself to lead his crew to Raftel and secure the title of Pirate King in White Beard's name.

Old 2009-05-05, 03:02   Link #360
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Quote:
Honestly, if White Beard does die, the most plausible course of action I could see for Ace would be him "leading" on what remains of the White Beard pirates.

White Beard is someone Ace considers more of a father than his actual birth-parent (Dragon); he was willing to challenge someone like Black Beard in his name and is clearly ready to die for shaming his captain by failing in that effort. If White Beard does die, I think Ace would take it upon himself to lead his crew to Raftel and secure the title of Pirate King in White Beard's name.
I'd support Ace joining SH idea only if Vegapunk designs an anti-logia special marine team: armed with kairoseki bullets,kairoseki swords and a special kairoseki power armor that will materialize logias and weaken paramecia/zoan in contact.I know seastones are rare but from what we have seen so far they are able to make nets and wastable bullets out of it.If It was that rare then they should just save them.
Or just making a special haki team or further researching Blackbeard the logia killer to mass copy his nullifying power on Pacifistas.

At least that should make things equal with Ace in a SH crew.Otherwise he will simply ruin the storyline and everything.A logia cannot be defeated even by another logia unless its the total opposite element, so they will just draw.Bad guys wont be able to completely eradicate SH crew while everyones lying down in exhaustion with a totally unharmed Ace and we will ask "wtf Luffy? why dont you just throw Ace to kick the big bad boss guys ass instead? he is pretty invincible?"