AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2010-04-13, 19:00   Link #61
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
To me, Yukarin is the moe-est. xD

Well, to me, aging from 9 to 19. I do believe that their voices sounded more mature. ^^ And well that's my perception.

I've heard a lot of Nana from Tsuyokiss, Minami-ke, Ichigo 100% and what else? FMA? A lot of Yukarin in Galaxy Angels franchise, Clannad, (Woohoo Clannaaaaad) and a lot more that I don't bother remembering. Well I only heard of Ueda Kana in F/SN, and then Hayate no Gotoku (she's there right?) So well yeah.

LoL, Male seiyuu. Sugita FTW. Kevin J England. >D

And Since I'm having mental block into seiyuu because of too much Yukarin moe (her new single dried me off all my blood. Yukarin + straight hair = nosebleed) I'll come back to comment some more. *rushes off to a blood bank*
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-13, 19:32   Link #62
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Forgot wai gong posted here. And I listened to Radio StrikerS how long ago...

Radio StrikerS episode 26 - Guest is Mizuhashi Kaori

- As you can see, this is ten days ago. I really don't remember much except for the Viviooooooooooooooo comments.
- Something about ViVid was definitely mentioned in the episode. I think Mizhacchi said she was reading it. Did she want it to be animated as well? fff, too lazy tired to re-listen to the episode.
- And ofc the tongue twister is what I always lol at. Mizuhacchi lost and they both fumbled a bit, but Mizuhacchi was doing hers slower and rofl paused somewhere. iirc, Tsuzuki-san made them say the tongue twister "really cutely", so Mizuhacchi ended up sounding.... like Vivio.
- And for the CM, Mittan had to do hers like she was surprised at everything. Mizuhacchi's was "the voice she thinks is the cutest" and trolled us for a bit, lol.

VIVIO VOICE SO CUUUUUUUTE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

If I had to say which episodes were my favourite, clearly the ones with Yukarin, but each episode had its moments. Too many to list off top of my head. Really do wish my Japanese was better so I could give decent summaries, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
Well, to me, aging from 9 to 19. I do believe that their voices sounded more mature. ^^ And well that's my perception.
You'd kind of hope for that. I think all the non-Fate fags I talk to are like "lol, Fate's voice is the same 9 -> 19 lolol", which is kind of true for me.

Sometimes, I forget Kugyuu is in the same seiyuu agency as Yukarin....

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-14, 05:17   Link #63
Konagami_03

Send a message via MSN to Konagami_03 Send a message via Yahoo to Konagami_03
Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
You'd kind of hope for that. I think all the non-Fate fags I talk to are like "lol, Fate's voice is the same 9 -> 19 lolol", which is kind of true for me.

Sometimes, I forget Kugyuu is in the same seiyuu agency as Yukarin....
LOL. Even if Nana's voice acting isn't the best, she still can do it as she's asked. So yeah. xD! I very much appreciate Nana's voice acting, and I hope producers giver her a more challenging role where people can finally see her talent. -.-" And right now, with the release of the Bakuman anime.. I have a gut feeling that, they would 'give' her the role of the main female character. Because it's mooeeeeee. LOL

And Kugyuu.. oh Kugyuu~ I sorta miss her. I should go and watch Hayate no Gotoku. -.-" And still wondering here why they didn't even get a pinch of appearance in StrikerS =))

And Yukarin, oh Yukarin. <3

As for Mizuhashi Kaori's Vivio voice. Took me a while to get used to it. (I srsly thought it was irritating at first orz)
Konagami_03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-15, 01:45   Link #64
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Huh, what do you know. Ueda Kana's favourite colour is purple and she's ドM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konagami_03 View Post
I hope producers giver her a more challenging role where people can finally see her talent. -.-"
Her only talent is singing as far as I'm concerned. Maybe calligraphy, too.

Nana can get the job done. She's not wooden like Omigawa Chiaki and she has more range than Hanazawa Kana and Noto Mamiko. Yet, she hasn't shown me a performance where I was like "Wow, Nana can actually act!" Unless you count Blue Literature or whatever the Japanese name of the show was. She was the only decent person in the arc she was in, so she seemed like a real seiyuu. *gasp*

Judging by the PV of Kuroshitsuji II, nothing to see here from Nana anyway. Good to see Sakurai getting some work. Hoping that plagiarism thing stays in the past, but Japan is Japan.
Quote:
And Kugyuu.. oh Kugyuu~ I sorta miss her. I should go and watch Hayate no Gotoku. -.-" And still wondering here why they didn't even get a pinch of appearance in StrikerS =))
Well, she did appear in StS SS01 iirc. But yeah, kind of missing the whole "Earth exists" thing.
Quote:
As for Mizuhashi Kaori's Vivio voice. Took me a while to get used to it. (I srsly thought it was irritating at first orz)
Why? 'cause she sounded like a little kid who actually acted her age? lol.

And on a somewhat different note, I am praying that someone records Yukarin's segment on Say!You Young. Actually, I shouldn't hope because I'll only be disappointed when it's not uploaded. Only Nana's shit gets uploaded/recorded. -_-

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-15, 06:10   Link #65
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
and she's ドM.
What does that mean?
Old 2010-04-15, 08:22   Link #66
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
What does that mean?
.... This feels kind of weird, lol. Okay, so she only said she's just an M, that's more than eno—
Spoiler:
Some guy is uploading and partially subbing the episodes on youtube. You can get the gist of what's going on at least. I'm just too lazy tired to remember the guy's page.

Sugita.... What a cool dood.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-15, 08:51   Link #67
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
.... This feels kind of weird, lol. Okay, so she only said she's just an M, that's more than eno—
Spoiler:
Some guy is uploading and partially subbing the episodes on youtube. You can get the gist of what's going on at least. I'm just too lazy tired to remember the guy's page.

Sugita.... What a cool dood.
Ok, that's what I thought you meant I just didn't know if that "ド" made it mean something else.
Old 2010-04-23, 08:50   Link #68
JINNSK
黒猫のウィズやってます

Radio The A's(Radio StrikerS special ver)

The official site was updated.Please read TOPICS page.

Though its name includes radio,it isn't aired but is recorded in CD of Megami magazine July issue.
The host is Takahashi Mikako and the guests are Ueda Kana,Shimizu Kaori and Yuzuki Ryoka.

@LVD san
よろしく
JINNSK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-23, 16:22   Link #69
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by JINNSK View Post
@LVD san
よろしく
Oi, oi, don't give people the wrong idea.... D:

But this is awesome. Kaori-chan and Kana-sama are always great together and adding tsuntsun Yuzuneeeeeeeeee. Kyaaaa~

Ah, but Kana-sama doesn't seem to talk a lot when there's a few more people. Maybe she will this time 'cause she's more familiar with these folks.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-27, 01:29   Link #70
Arkeus

Song of Metal Gear, peace Walker, Sang by Donna Burke (a.k.a Raising Heart) and Nana Mizuki.

just a coincidence
Arkeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 01:40   Link #71
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkeus View Post
Song of Metal Gear, peace Walker, Sang by Donna Burke (a.k.a Raising Heart) and Nana Mizuki.

just a coincidence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Damn, now I can't post this awesome Donna Burke song as an excuse for post content and fanboyism. Raising Heart sure can sing, that's what I gotta say though.
Quote:
Hmm, any decent Nana fan should know about her character song in the Peace Walker theme single. So, they should know that Donna Burke is singing Heavens Divide.

lol, who am I kidding. It's all about Nana. ._.;
Ahahahaha. 8)

Heavens Divide = Donna Burke/Raising Heart while Koi no Yokushiryoku = PAZ (CV: Mizuki Nana aka Fate Testarossa). Difference between the special PAZ version and the original is how Nana says the spoken lines near the end in character, which either way is zzzz Both are still awesome songs. I'm just laughing at how Nana's chara singles (ry idc anymore

But hey, since we're on the topic of being off-topic-ish but not quite:
http://twitpic.com/1gzrq0/full

so i herd Fate Nana says a pretty good goshujin-sama loves her oniichan. norly, Sugita should become a comedian if he ever quits voice acting for some bizarre reason.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Old 2010-04-27, 06:18   Link #72
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:
Sugita should become a comedian if he ever quits voice acting for some bizarre reason.
*facepalm* Oh, Sugita. How am I supposed to take you seriously anymore?
Old 2010-04-27, 08:10   Link #73
Ottocycle

Hey, it's a photo with Kojima!

And yay a Donna Burke song. Well, that got the job done.
Quote:
so i herd Fate Nana says a pretty good goshujin-sama loves her oniichan. norly
Is that a reference to the Live Diamond extra? Can't find the video now.

But it still doesn't amount to much in the face of the oniichan by Sawashiro though .

The trolling by Konishi and Sugita in it is just wow.
Ottocycle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-04-27, 11:16   Link #74
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
*facepalm* Oh, Sugita. How am I supposed to take you seriously anymore?
You mean you took him seriously in the first place? =o
Old 2010-04-27, 12:14   Link #75
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

I don't watch Gintama, if that's what you mean xD

he is one of the rare mature, slightly rumbling voices that isn't over the top (i'm looking at you, fukujun, kamiya for "too youthful" and wakamoto for obvious reasons) that i can take seriously after all.
Old 2010-04-27, 13:12   Link #76
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Quote:

he is one of the rare mature, slightly rumbling voices that isn't over the top (i'm looking at you, fukujun, kamiya for "too youthful" and wakamoto for obvious reasons) that i can take seriously after all.
You should watch Macross Frontier and tell me if you're able to take Leon seriously
Old 2010-04-27, 13:14   Link #77
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

i keep forgetting he's leo-... off topic much?
Old 2010-04-27, 13:22   Link #78
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

We're still talking about Sugita!

Leon was the president's underling that, unsurprisingly, was up to no good.
Old 2010-04-27, 13:44   Link #79
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

yes, i'm well aware who leon is. i just meant that i keep forgetting sugita voiced leon.

inb4 seiyuu joke and Chrono is actually trying to overthrow the 3 Admirals.
Old 2010-04-27, 13:58   Link #80
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Well, to try and keep it somewhat on topic.... Here's the A's cast picture! Actually, I'll be dumping a few images in this post, so might as well keep the more Nanoha seiyuu related up here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ottocycle View Post
Is that a reference to the Live Diamond extra? Can't find the video now.

But it still doesn't amount to much in the face of the oniichan by Sawashiro though .

The trolling by Konishi and Sugita in it is just wow.
Anything Sugita touches turns into memeland, lololol. I still go "THAT'S NOT NICE T_T!" at Konishi for the "Huh? Where's Nana? I can't see her~" bit.

I love how the guy's video was called "Why I hate Sugita Tomokazu" or something. Was talking about it the other day to a friend and of course, because Nana is in it, KR/NHK ate it. :|

And I found quite the (*>∀<)ノ萌げー☆ picture for you searching for stuff.

Miyukichi banzai!
Quote:

Huh, aren't you the OTAERI IS AWESOME guy. idgi - how can you know about that but not how retarded Sugita is. I mean he does have the odd normal picture, but for everyone you might find.... There's always the wtf.

Sugita is pretty hardcore. And as Ottocycle mentioned, that Live Diamond DVD Special was lulz.

FukuJun is like a real life Bakapard, I guess. I liked him more before he turned all Lelouch-y.

Kamiyan is a bit of a tsun from what I've heard. I don't listen to BL radio GIRLS DEAR STORIES, but hey, teaching useful English is always fun.

orite, aren't we mostly talking about voice alone. Because Wakamoto is the only voice I can never take seriously because the first thing I really saw him in was Hayate no Gotoku. But dood, why the American anthem.
Quote:
inb4 seiyuu joke and Chrono is actually trying to overthrow the 3 Admirals.
Well, Chrono is already pissing off NOL and the German devices seem to want to have at him in a lewd way. Subaru is lurking about in the underground area while Hayate is the only cool guy who knows what's even going on.

And then Vice is really the crazy bloke that we all have to watch out for. :B

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?