Old 2016-06-16, 04:21   Link #8381
Hakai

F**k this shit
Old 2016-06-16, 04:24   Link #8382
LevelSeven

ch 678

yup, yup...like i thought
The Allmighty! is even more broken than ever assumed

it doesnt see the future, it transforms it!

that means ywach can do whatever he wants because he changed the future and if the time happens where he transformed something the thing he transformed comes true,

yeah, that IS a supercheat * 90000 not even orohimes shield can block it :O

ichigos bankai is also OVERHELMINGLY dissappointing his zanpakuto changed...NOTHING ELSE wtf?

and than he gets pushed around -_-

at least ywach gave him the praise: your bankai is truly a fearsome one!,

does this mean that in 5 years or so we will finally see ichigo doing something more than beam-spamming? maybe a hax power to rival ywach? would at least be something
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 04:26   Link #8383
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Nah, Kubo will troll us and Ichigo. Because Ichigo never learnt Bankai with a true Zanpakutou, he won't be able to use it. Somebody will come and save his butt.
Foolish past me, you underestimated Kubo's trolling powers again.

At least there is now hype for Ichigo's new bankai.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 04:52   Link #8384
ChuckE
Provoker

Bring me Aizen vs Yhwach showndown!
Old 2016-06-16, 04:55   Link #8385
khalessi

quickest way to get ichigo to despair is to hurt someone dear to him and orihimes the only by his side during this fight and from what we just saw her shield can longer hold up against yhwach...really hope nothing awful happens to her next chapter
khalessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 07:14   Link #8386
Windsgrace

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGilga View Post
Because...
  • there is no real ticking clock:
    Hurry Ichigo or Rukia wil be executed!
    Hurry Ichigo or Aizen will kill everybody to create the Royal Key!
    Hurry Ichigo or the Sternritter will destroy Soul Society!
    Hurry Ichigo or Yhwach will....?

Sure, there are hints what bad thing Yhwach could do, but something is lacking, at least for me.
    -
  • there is no hype + last hope feeling:
    You have to learn Bankai or you can't defeat Byakuya!
    You have to control the mask or you can't defeat the Espada!
    You have to learn the final getsuga tenshou or you can't defeat Aizen!
    You have to learn fullbringer powers or that guy is gonna do something bad!
    You have to.... gain your true zanpakutou or.... ?

Kenpachi had more hype, at least for me.
    -
  • this isn't the final fight. To many missing Bankais. To many missing or non-active people, Aizen, Ichibei & Royal guards, two legs, Arrancar, two dads who only showed up just now..., conveniently some very strong guys at of combat for a while. One final Kubo plot twist...
    Or may be that's just me.

Sure lots of clichés, but they work, at least for me.
It was obvious Ichigo would lose...badly. xD It happened faster than I thought. Yhwach is a cheat if I ever saw one. No doubt soon there will be an urgency in which Ichigo will protect everyone. Perhaps a new power up? I.e. a a second release bankai since he starts with his Shikai already released as if that is his basic state. Now Ichigo's Bankai is broken again...since it was stated that once broken it can't be reforged. Besides the guy who reforged it is dead so...yeah. Also I doubt Hime can repair it. :P
So....what now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Bring me Aizen vs Yhwach showndown!
Sounds good.
Old 2016-06-16, 07:29   Link #8387
sayde

Well while most of us expected Ichigo to still lose, I'm not sure I anticipated him getting defeated THIS quickly. I thought we'd get at least one chapter for Ichigo to show off something new with his bankai before Yhwach started breaking it to bits. But honestly, if this was the intended outcome, I guess I'm perfectly fine with Kubo not drawing things out and wasting any more time on the matter.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:06   Link #8388
Sixth
Hu Tao

10/10 chapter for me.

One page of Badass Bankai and another page of broken Bankai. That page really got me.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:26   Link #8389
alex_drian

Well, what a dissapointment
alex_drian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:50   Link #8390
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
One page of Badass Bankai and another page of broken Bankai. That page really got me.
I guess it's the minority opinion, but I really liked this chapter too. I expected Ichigo to lose and perfect his bankai later, but it seems we won't even get to see more than his sword yet. I like the surprise quite a bit.

I think Ywach's power basically means that he exists without time so he can access the future and the past most likely. He'll probably say something in the future like "I never said I couldn't change the past" if someone like Tsukishima tries to mess with him. Ichigo might have to achieve a level higher than Mugetsu and exist without time too.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 08:53   Link #8391
zerodragon

wow that was the best troll chapter ever!!!! well am least i was right that ichigo combines both swords for bankai. this dude is so hax i don't even see how other biggest troll aizen can fight him.
Old 2016-06-16, 09:01   Link #8392
schedmaster

I got a reaction. What will the response be?
schedmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 09:44   Link #8393
The Green One

So Ichigo calls Bankai which gets auto broken due to Ywach's cheating rendering the time and trouble of getting it fixed utterly irrelevant. Yeah not really impressed. Ywach can apparently just auto counter everything and yet doesn't take the sensible route and just kill Ichigo or do whatever it is he has planned for him and get it over with as that'd just end the manga. I'm just not feeling any tension here.
Old 2016-06-16, 09:47   Link #8394
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Man, talk about suddenly epic fail in bankai :/
Mad Pierrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 10:47   Link #8395
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We wait years for Ichigo's new bankai (which looks like shit by the way. It's pretty much just his two shikai swords fused and that's it) and it gets broken in one page. BRAVO KUBO!

Now we wait for the asspull that will restore it. Hopefully it won't take ages this time.
Old 2016-06-16, 10:50   Link #8396
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Does Kubo hate Ichigo or something? He's the main character right? I feel like he spent most of his time getting his screen time stolen or getting badly curb stomped
Old 2016-06-16, 10:53   Link #8397
The Green One

Kubo must of remembered he had no intention of making Ichigo's Bankai power any different then before, panicked and resorted to this to get out of having to think of something.
Old 2016-06-16, 10:57   Link #8398
bakato

Kubo's back to his old ways again.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 11:12   Link #8399
necrolyte

^The only thing that comes to mind after reading this chapter is "WHAT A BULLSHIT". I was expecting atleast to see some badass looking drawing but Kubo really trolled well this time.
necrolyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-16, 14:28   Link #8400
DerGilga
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windsgrace View Post
Also I doubt Hime can repair it. :P
Hime can raise the dead, so I wouldn't be suprised if she could do it.

Quote:
So....what now?
"Dark Side of the Universe 4" and "Black and White 4"
aka Ichigo's true, true Zanpakutou

Ok long answer:
Ichigo's zanpakutou and his half hollow form doesn't feel right to me. Back when Aizen created the visored and the arranca, he did so to create something surpassing shinigami and hollow. While a visored or a arranca is way more powerful, it is still in the same plane as its base form. When Aizen started his transformation, he became something of a higher plane. The best example is the fact that normally others could not sense his reiatsu.

Ichigo could. And when Ichigo learnd the final getsuga tenshou he also became something higher. So back to the present, while Ichigo is now incredibly powerful, others can still sense him. And now during this fight it was reveald that Ichigo still lacks control. His two powers aren't fighting anymore, but they are still unbalanced and seperated. And if you look at his present form, while I got a good old "♪Number One♪" feeling, it looks like a meshup of hollow and shinigami, not something beyond the two. And the bankai, which only last one panel, looks like a meshup of the two swords and doesn't transform Ichigo's clothes which was actually the 2nd biggest surprise to me.

Another thing which made me wonder is the fact that of the two permanent released zanpakutous, one was revealed to be actually still sealed. So what are the odds that the other one isn't also still sealed? So I was speculating that Ichigo couldn't go bankai and would be trolled. I was wrong, but the trolling still was epic.

So my hypothesis: Ichigo's powers aren't fighting anymore, but still unbalanced and separated. And consequently his zanpakutou is still in an unrefined sealed form. And his bankai is still some pseudo-release and not his true bankai.
Hurry Ichigo, you have to learn to control your true power or the final boss will...

O boy, I wonder how wrong I will be.

P.S.:
And in good old Bleach fashion Zangetsu true spirit form turns out to be two hot woman.
DerGilga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bleach, chapter