Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-27, 22:09   Link #301
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
...Also, anyone knows who is the VA of Natsu? ANN dont have it....
Kusunoki Taiten. I don't know him, but he was Tony Stone in Phantom Requiem and other roles earlier. The Japanese Wikipedia page for GK has a lot of details.

I thought that was an excellent episode. Deeper into the various situations and personalities of the three forwards. Some nice touches: Natsu's daughter's curly hair, and her falling asleep during the match; his wife looking as simple as he is; Tatsumi's sourness compared with Natsu's silly exuberance; Yuri straightening Tatsumi's tie (actually touching him...), and Tatsumi loosening it again.

Great to feel as if Tatsumi has deeper feelings/thoughts about what is going on. His sending Natsuki in worked, in a way (not sure if he was in the right position or not on the goal against), but he is still worried and pondering. The players and supporters beginning to believe in the team just at the point that Tatsumi starts to think harder of what to do next.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 00:46   Link #302
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

O_O Ibiki!

LOL .. the voice change when he steps into the ring peaked my interest about his VA .. for somebody who was very cheerful, then suddenly change voice into quite manly, if i may say so, then suddenly reverting back to his crazy tone was .. quite interesting for me.

thanks KC. He was not on GK page for some reason.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-28, 04:17   Link #303
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
LOL .. the voice change when he steps into the ring peaked my interest about his VA .. for somebody who was very cheerful, then suddenly change voice into quite manly, if i may say so, then suddenly reverting back to his crazy tone was .. quite interesting for me.
*cough* male-tsundare
Old 2010-08-01, 22:22   Link #304
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Heh - as predicted:

Spoiler for 18:
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 05:47   Link #305
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Spoiler:
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-02, 09:57   Link #306
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Oy, an Arsenal fan...
Old 2010-08-02, 10:00   Link #307
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Proud to be
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-02, 10:21   Link #308
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Well, I don't really have a horse in that race since I'm strictly "my favorite team is whoever is playing Man. U" when it comes to the EPL. I'm more a fan of Inter Milan and FC Barcelona when I pay attention to European club soccer. I do wish Fulham would hire Bob Bradley, though, so we could get him out as national coach already...
Old 2010-08-02, 16:37   Link #309
herbert

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

No favourite team in EPL. A little interest in Man City's performance and wish good luck to Liverpool.

Last edited by herbert; 2010-08-02 at 16:47.
herbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-02, 16:43   Link #310
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-08-02, 17:55   Link #311
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Screw the Black Skulls - the Edomae are up to 5 members! Those are the real fans.
Old 2010-08-02, 18:14   Link #312
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
Screw the Black Skulls - the Edomae are up to 5 members! Those are the real fans.
I don't know if they are real fans or not but I can say they are really not ETU fans.
Old 2010-08-02, 18:50   Link #313
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
I don't know if they are real fans or not but I can say they are really not ETU fans.
How so? Or is that a manga spoiler?
Old 2010-08-02, 19:57   Link #314
herbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
How so? Or is that a manga spoiler?
Not manga spoiler, just based on anime so far.

First, they quitted supporting ETU after Takeshi left and ETU weakened.

Second, the Edomae returned because Takeshi is back. They don't care ETU per se. For example, In episode 9, one of the Edomae yelled to ETU players, "We paid good money to get all the way to Sapporo to see this! Stop making Tatsumi look bad! You suck!" At the best, they are Takeshi's fans, not ETU's.

In fact, the Edomae is captivated by Takeshi's past glories. They support ETU only because they hope Takeshi can bring a lot of WINS just like he did in the past. I doubt they would support Takeshi or ETU for long-term if Takeshi is a bad manager.

By the way, I'm Inter fans. In my country (not Italy), it seems to me that we have got a lot of self-identified Inter fans since this year's Champion League final. I wonder which teams' fan these ppl were and which teams' fans they will become if Inter fails to retain the title next year (which is almost certain even in my very biased opinion). The Edomae is just like these one-time Inter fans in my country, they support a team only because the team can win.

On the other hand, Skulls have supported ETU through its darkest day. They follow the team at home and away, cheer for them an cry for them. They buy tickets and products from ETU stores so contribute to ETU financially. Yes, they are not perfect, they often go over board and behave violent. So I can see why ppl don't like them. But I consider they are just like ETU players, who does what they only know not what is best for them since they don't know what is best for them. Skulls are not perfect, but they are the most faithful fans ETU ever has.
Old 2010-08-02, 21:32   Link #315
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Well I disagree about the Edomae - but I'll leave it at that. And it takes a lot more motivation to follow a football club around when you're 40 and have kids then when you're 21 and probably jobless...
Old 2010-08-02, 22:41   Link #316
herbert

They can at least cheer for ETU, not Takeshi. Put it simple. If they put Takeshi before ETU, they are Takeshi fans not ETU fans.

BTW Skulls leader doesn't look 21, maybe 31 and jobless and childless and wifeless
Old 2010-08-03, 00:10   Link #317
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Maybe I should not use the word true fans I was on my rounds around the blogs reading stuff and it made my blood rised a bit.

However, I do admit Edomae troupe is Takashi's fans more then ETUs.

On regards of fans however, they will never achieved success if they dont let the regime to mature, changing management is never easy.. one had to get use to the tactic, understanding what the coach want from them, and vice versa, the coach probably cant use his best tactic due to not having the right personal. They have been in a slump from a long time, yes.. so why cant they have a bit more patience in waiting? Takashi have shown that the squad do have potential from their unbeaten streaks, true last 5 matches was draw and the final one ended in a 1-0 lose.. but really... their attitude towards Takashi is a bit overboard. And while Edomae group was a fan of Takashi.. they on the other hand hates Takashi and I believe its their hatred that clouded their judgement overall.. They are looking for reason to behead Takashi.
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2010-08-03, 04:03   Link #318
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbert View Post
Second, the Edomae returned because Takeshi is back. They don't care ETU per se. For example, In episode 9, one of the Edomae yelled to ETU players, "We paid good money to get all the way to Sapporo to see this! Stop making Tatsumi look bad! You suck!" At the best, they are Takeshi's fans, not ETU's.
You nailed it, though the series will likely not show them as that.
Old 2010-08-08, 22:51   Link #319
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

It's hard for me to put into words just how awesome 19 was.
Spoiler for 19:
Old 2010-08-09, 10:44   Link #320
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

For a outside the game episode, it was great yes.

Tags
football, seinen, sports