AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-04-09, 21:29   Link #3521
crossguy
Oh Maaan. What Now?

Quote:
It makes sense that she appears near the finale for Terumi to finally put his demons to rest.
Yeah! I want some closure for the man/boy! To wrap this hot mess up AND leave you with the sense that Terumi has come to grips with this issue is the ending I'm waiting for! Of course, I have no clue how the Author will get us there.
But sometimes the ride is more entertaining than the destination.
crossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 21:44   Link #3522
Sixth
SSG - The GodSlayer 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by henshinagogobaby View Post

And yeah, I want Tsukasa to show up in the end. The manga began with her bullying our hero and inflicting his trauma. It makes sense that she appears near the finale for Terumi to finally put his demons to rest.
Yes. This is what I wanted too.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-09, 22:57   Link #3523
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

That is gonna happen but not for the final arc.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-11, 10:25   Link #3524
Ysellian

Curious for the next arc. No girl has been confirmed as of yet right?
Ysellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-12, 08:08   Link #3525
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysellian View Post
Curious for the next arc. No girl has been confirmed as of yet right?
No not yet. Whether he jumps into the next girl or settles down a bit to collect his bearings and "practice" with Kaoruko, or speak with girls who aren't targets (Tsukiko, Nagiko and even Tsukasa). We'll see when the next raw comes out.

Anyone can die. It's living that requires courage.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin
henshinagogobaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 07:53   Link #3526
Gilly

Hotsprings, huh. It was bound to happen.
Gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 08:47   Link #3527
crossguy
Oh Maaan. What Now?

Time for the obligatory onsen arc. *sighs* But who is that in the last panel?
Old 2016-04-15, 11:17   Link #3528
henshinagogobaby

You guys mention "hotsprings" like it's a bad thing. Any excuse to see Kaoruko and Asahi's beautiful bodies is a-ok with me lol. Murakami is certainly happy about it.

Is it me or are Murakami and Asahi getting closer? I suppose the author wants to throw the poor guy a bone, especially since he's still a virgin and Terumi already slept with 6 women. But will Terumi feel jealous seeing his own cousin being pursued by his best friend? He didn't even "conquer" her yet.

Also I think Kaoruko mentioned that the 9th target is here at the hot springs with them. We'll have to wait till next chapter.

@crossguy

I think that's both Murakami and Asahi with their feet in pain. Not sure what they just went through to look like that.

You will not touch these innocent people with even one inch of your dirty blades, if you require an opponent, I will fight you. If you wanna taste the ground, feel free to attack me.
-Rurouni Kenshin

Last edited by henshinagogobaby; 2016-04-15 at 12:00.
Old 2016-04-15, 15:22   Link #3529
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Yeah, that would be better for Murakami, the dude isn't bad and Asahi isn't that compatible with Terumi either and I don't see Terumi getting jealous.
The only one who could cause such feels within him was at the mere thought of Kaoruko having a partner.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 18:47   Link #3530
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Eh never liked Asahi anyway so it's fine with me if she hooks up with the dude.

But I'd rage so hard if it's Murakami is the one that 'conquers' Kaoruko. That dude had a boner for the Aunt since the beginning of this manga.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-15, 22:20   Link #3531
crossguy
Oh Maaan. What Now?

henshinagogobaby
That's a tank with fish that eat excess skin. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_fish
Popular in some resorts.
The service is OK, but the onsen scenes are usually pretty contrived in most of the mangas I have read. It's even in TV Tropes...
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...SpringsEpisode
But! I have great hope for this story. The Author has managed to turn a number of cliches inside out.
Old 2016-04-18, 22:45   Link #3532
Hellojv

When will the rest of the chapters be translated?? I'm still at 190. 17 untranslated chapters??? Or is my source not good enough? Please let me know if 191-207 is translated! Thanks!
Hellojv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-18, 23:24   Link #3533
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

^190 is the latest English translated I think.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
Old 2016-04-18, 23:29   Link #3534
henshinagogobaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellojv View Post
When will the rest of the chapters be translated?? I'm still at 190. 17 untranslated chapters??? Or is my source not good enough? Please let me know if 191-207 is translated! Thanks!
It's a slow process. I said it time and again but until the main translation group for this series comes back from god knows what they're doing, we have to rely on the goodness of other translators to come out with these chapters. At least we have the raw chapters to look forward too.

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2016-04-21, 09:47   Link #3535
Golden_Witch

New chapter is out. Anything with Kaoruko is great.
Golden_Witch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-22, 11:44   Link #3536
henshinagogobaby

Raw for Chapter 209 is out:

Spoiler for 209:

-Rurouni Kenshin
Old 2016-04-23, 04:56   Link #3537
Ysellian

Spoiler for 209:
Ysellian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 05:17   Link #3538
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Spoiler for .:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysellian View Post
Spoiler for 209:
Agreed.

Last edited by NAJ P. Jackson; 2016-04-23 at 09:37.
Old 2016-04-23, 08:56   Link #3539
Sixth
SSG - The GodSlayer 2017

Spoiler for Raw 209:
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-04-23, 09:19   Link #3540
NeutralZero

that friend of his is equivalent to an opportunist/rpist friend of the douche mc of schooldays, who knows what he might do...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, seinen, smut