AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-25, 04:54   Link #401
runset

everyone except korosensei astonished by what nagisa do. even karasuma sensei suprised by nagisa because what nagisa do exceed karasuma sensei's expectation. He even said that what nagisa do cannot be done even by a trained soldier or someone who have a talent in it. Nagisa have a natural talent in assassination but do he really need to nurture this talent, karasuma sensei wondered about this.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 06:16   Link #402
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

So, Nagisa is a trap, one way or another...
Old 2013-04-25, 06:49   Link #403
whitecloud

when they graduate...nobody gonna pick a non-military related normal job....they have been brainwashed and trained too much
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 08:32   Link #404
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Damn, Nagisa is badass. Wish he had wounded or even killed Takaoka. This could have been the turning point of the series.
Old 2013-04-25, 09:02   Link #405
runset

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Damn, Nagisa is badass. Wish he had wounded or even killed Takaoka. This could have been the turning point of the series.
he already aiming for the kill. when he swing the knife, he aimed directly to takaoka's neck without hesitation. from what i see he already grazed takaoka' s neck(i see a blood in there or maybe i am wrong). the condition is until he can inflict even a small wound on takaoka but nagisa didn't stop there and go for the kill.
runset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 10:03   Link #406
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
4 pages before the chapter end and I want to be in Takaoka's position. So very much.

Quote:
Personally, killing Takaoka would be overdoing it though--the series still runs in 'rather' realistic setting. I do agree that he should at least wound him, but then that would ruin the atmosphere of "Class E kids are good kids at heart" feel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by runset View Post
from what i see he already grazed takaoka' s neck(i see a blood in there or maybe i am wrong). the condition is until he can inflict even a small wound on takaoka but nagisa didn't stop there and go for the kill.
No, the condition was only for the knife to "touch" (当たる) the body, not wounding him. Dunno what the scanlation said, but that was the only condition.

Biggest question in this arc: where is Karma? Skipping class like the awesome deliquent he is? www

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 10:29   Link #407
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Spoiler:
Old 2013-04-25, 10:31   Link #408
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Chapter 41 was PURE SEX.

Nagisa could turn any straight man gay.
Old 2013-04-25, 10:32   Link #409
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Personally, killing Takaoka would be overdoing it though--the series still runs in 'rather' realistic setting. I do agree that he should at least wound him, but then that would ruin the atmosphere of "Class E kids are good kids at heart" feel.
You here!?

I admit that would have probably been too much, but Nagisa had already been hinted to be "different" so it wouldn't have been too out of place. Since this is by the author of Neuro, I'm ready for anything. I'm still satisfied with the bloodlust Nagisa displayed. He came close to crossing the line.

And yeah, where is Karma? It's a such a shame he wasn't there to witness this.
Old 2013-04-25, 10:48   Link #410
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by aohige View Post
Nagisa could turn any straight man gay.
dont stole him!

He is my husbando :3

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 10:51   Link #411
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Full raw now out in the usual place

Last edited by Tenchi Hou Take; 2013-04-25 at 11:05.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 11:06   Link #412
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
You here!?

I admit that would have probably been too much, but Nagisa had already been hinted to be "different" so it wouldn't have been too out of place. Since this is by the author of Neuro, I'm ready for anything. I'm still satisfied with the bloodlust Nagisa displayed. He came close to crossing the line.

And yeah, where is Karma? It's a such a shame he wasn't there to witness this.
Yes~ Have been following this from the start (along with Soma, actually--Jump's getting great lineups for my weekly satisfaction since last year~) being a big fan of Neuro, myself

Oh, I don't doubt that! In fact, were I left my rationale self behind, I'd be cheering for Nagisa to go for the kill just because it would show how much our dear shota is awesome and shut the "Nagisa is such useless MC" cries.

But on the other hand, one of the reason I love this is because of how the kids are adorable so there is that conflicting feeling of wanting them to not cross the line yet. Assassination Classroom, why u make conflicts in my hearttttt I am crying here ;_;

Though of course, I don't disagree on one thing: Nagisa is definitely different. This chapter totally hammers this (not that the series hasn't already... Egads, the things you realized re-reading everything back after this chapter... ww) on your head just from one simple statement: 殺せば 勝ちなんだ. But Nagisa, Karasuma never even imply that, wut lol

P.S: Anyone here betting Nagisa's parents are assassins? I just realized the dreading implication of Nagisa's name after watching Eva 3.33 and remembered something about how to 'read' 渚 Holy crap, Matsui had been foreshadowing it since the very second Nagisa's name appeared that he is a literal trap, one way or another.

Old 2013-04-25, 11:12   Link #413
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsuki Hyuga View Post
Yes~ Have been following this from the start (along with Soma, actually--Jump's getting great lineups for my weekly satisfaction since last year~)

Oh, I don't doubt that! In fact, were I left my rationale self behind, I'd be cheering for Nagisa to go for the kill just because it would show how much our dear shota is awesome and shut the "Nagisa is such useless MC" cries.

But on the other hand, one of the reason I love this is because of how the kids are adorable so there is that conflicting feeling of wanting them to not cross the line yet. Assassination Classroom, why u make conflicts in my hearttttt I am crying here ;_;

Though of course, I don't disagree on one thing: Nagisa is definitely different. This chapter totally hammers this (not that the series hasn't already... Egads, the things you realized re-reading everything back after this chapter... ww) on your head just from one simple statement: 殺せば 勝ちなんだ. But Nagisa, Karasuma never even imply that, wut lol

P.S: Anyone here betting Nagisa's parents are assassins? I just realized the dreading implication of Nagisa's name after watching Eva 3.33 and remembered something about how to 'read' 渚 Holy crap, Matsui had been foreshadowing it since the very second Nagisa's name appeared that he is a literal trap, one way or another.
I'd honestly rather they not be, I find it more interesting if he's a normal guy with potential that has slightly disturbing tendencies, than the cliche shounen lineage which separates him from the rest of the class.
Old 2013-04-25, 11:27   Link #414
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
I'd honestly rather they not be, I find it more interesting if he's a normal guy with potential that has slightly disturbing tendencies, than the cliche shounen lineage which separates him from the rest of the class.
I was only saying. Personally it won't float my boat as well, and I'd rather have him as a trappy shota/someone with very disturbing way of thinking. It's just something bizzarely crossing my mind after I stopped drolling at Kaworu+surfing Pixiv for KawoShin tag and think... Err... I mean, after I remembered something about that kanji in particular. Doesn't help that it is a surname instead of a given name. And since Matsui already (and obviously) referenced the 47 samurais (well... Some of the names and ironically Asano lol) in Akouroushi... Well, why not?

(Clearly just throwing speculah here by the way! )

Old 2013-04-25, 11:28   Link #415
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 11:39   Link #416
Auxilism
For the yuri (╹◡╹)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
He is my husbando :3
That's not true. Somebody has already claimed him/her as his waifu.

Spoiler for Someone asks the question on a lot of people's minds (not actual translation).:
Characters are from Madoka Magica, Symphogear and Sakura Trick.
Please see the uncompressed version on the right.
Click this for my gif request thread.Max quality version
I take gif requests here.
Please read the opening post (revised as of 22/8/2014).
Auxilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 11:40   Link #417
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

At first I was like "Why put such an innocent child into such a class?"

Now "Oh, so that's why..."

Maybe Karma sticks around Nagisa to make sure no heads would roll...
Old 2013-04-25, 11:48   Link #418
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post

Pssh innocent Nagisa was never the most innocent person in that class, even in the begining it was obvious he was the most analytical of the bunch and the most likely to find a way to kill sensei. Combined with the fact it was implied ages ago that he may killed someone/seriously thought about doing it. He was physically weak and no more maleviolent than most class members not named karma but he never really gave off that sorta vibe.
Old 2013-04-25, 12:00   Link #419
peterim09

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post

Remember Karma is also twisted, so birds of a feather man.
peterim09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-25, 12:06   Link #420
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterim09 View Post
Remember Karma is also twisted, so birds of a feather man.
Karma actually seems to be getting better character development wise. He seems to be mostly a slightly disturbing delinquent now, Nagisa comes off as something else entirely. Karma was clearly irrational and had pretty obvious issues that were mostly sorted out in his arc. Nagisa's the opposite for the majority he comes off as reasonable nice logical human being, but there's clearly something missing or something extra in there, and it seems to be far more fundamental.

Tags
action, school