AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2017-06-06, 10:47   Link #2421
Global Sword 2
Gungnir the kebab skewer

now it makes me wonder on how old is Chihiro in human age, that would make him so young that his romantic interaction with Iyu is awkward as hell, like a really huge age gap, still not sure she was turned into an undead being might help that.
Global Sword 2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 13:39   Link #2422
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Uhhh, well, his physical age seems to be about 15-17'ish? Although it's often hard to tell with Japanese folks. So it's not that weird. He's maybe a little inexperienced in the world but his chemistry should be the same none the less.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-06, 16:34   Link #2423
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

The timeskip between the first and second season was five years, right? Chihiro therefore can't be older than that, so yeah, it's a bit awkward. But his love interest being a corpse, I doubt she cares about his age anyway.

I had a tiny little hope for their romance, but the latest episode killed any chance of a happy ending for them. Haruka is a great guy, but I think even he can't overlook the danger Chihiro represents. Ironically, it seems like Jin, the greatest Amazon hater, might end up fighting him to protect his son and Nanaha after all. At least that's the impression I got from the last scene.
Old 2017-06-06, 22:37   Link #2424
The 48th Ronin
Remember this face, f**s!

Nanaha left a cryptic message to Jin, if I understood correctly. What Jin does next might have an impact on everyone involved in this war.
Therefore, I am perfect.

"Instead of women far away I can't see, I prefer the tits in front of me." Norba Shino
The 48th Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-07, 05:32   Link #2425
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
The timeskip between the first and second season was five years, right? Chihiro therefore can't be older than that, so yeah, it's a bit awkward. But his love interest being a corpse, I doubt she cares about his age anyway.
...But what does the actual time matter when he clearly has reached physical maturity?

Note how in this episode, the only people who died were faceless goons, unsympathetic people, and Kanou (whose allegiance, to the surprise of absolutely no one, hasn't changed at all)?
Old 2017-06-07, 16:07   Link #2426
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
...But what does the actual time matter when he clearly has reached physical maturity?

Note how in this episode, the only people who died were faceless goons, unsympathetic people, and Kanou (whose allegiance, to the surprise of absolutely no one, hasn't changed at all)?
It doesn't. Age isn't only about the body, the mind is also important. And I'm not sure Chihiro's mental age fits his physical age. His behavior so far has seemed rather childish to me, especially if you compare him to Haruka in season 1.

The problem isn't who Chihiro killed, but that he can go berserk and has the ability to turn humans into amazons. That makes him a threat to mankind Haruka can't overlook.
Old 2017-06-07, 17:01   Link #2427
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

He's a bit lacking in experience, but his mind clearly seems to be that of a teenager. Which it should be, since his brain would have the chemical makeup of a teenager's.

I wasn't arguing that he wasn't dangerous. I was just noting how the writers went out of their way to avoid killing any "good guys". It stands out. This happens in fiction a lot.

Although I disagree. He does not deserve to die. We don't even know the full story, nor have we exhausted all options yet.
Old 2017-06-07, 23:49   Link #2428
Global Sword 2
Gungnir the kebab skewer

still not sure Jin's blindness is a temporary thing, i thought Amazons have like a special regenerative ability that completely heals their damaged body parts, the fact he manages to recover from the Tlaloc attack that disfigured him.
Old 2017-06-08, 01:13   Link #2429
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Even if that's true, clearly some injuries take longer than others.
Old 2017-06-08, 07:25   Link #2430
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I agree. I think Jin's eyes are slowly recovering, it's just that his healing factor is just not that good, especially if you compare him to Haruka and Chihiro. The injury he received looked pretty severe, so it makes sense it would take a long time to heal.
Old 2017-06-12, 01:05   Link #2431
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Spoiler for Amazons 23 (really we're this far already?):
Old 2017-06-12, 02:44   Link #2432
Global Sword 2
Gungnir the kebab skewer

sort funny that Chihiro's name is literally prophetic, 1000 wings & his Amazon form has multiple arms, still as a result of his berserk a handful of major characters got killed, well some just badly wounded but will go back in action within a short time,

is it just me New Omega's design looks a bit off? the mechanical parts clashed with the sleek & clean organic nature of the base Omega suit, i know they were going for 'bio-mechanical cyborg' look, it doesn't seem to fly with me for some reason.
Old 2017-06-12, 07:00   Link #2433
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

The problem with New Omega, which is also a problem with Neo, only to a lesser extent, is the fact that the belt's features don't get used a lot. Season 1 had plenty of instances where various weapons and special attacks were used. This new belt also seems to have gadgets but they're rarely used.
Old 2017-06-12, 17:31   Link #2434
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

So Tachibana survived, although he is in a rather pitiful condition. I could see him going to an extreme such as turning himself into an Amazon to recover.

New Omega has only been used once against people he didn't want to kill. I'm sure he'll use the new belt's full capabilities soon enough. As soon as next week in fact. Right now, I think he has no choice if he wants to survive and protect Mizuki. I don't think there is much left of the original Nanaha, but hopefully I'm wrong.

Oh and poor Fukuda. He's been doing all of this for his mother, and now...
Old 2017-06-14, 15:11   Link #2435
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

I kinda wanted to mention Fukuda but in the end I couldn't think of anything worthwhile to add.

It's shit. He does not deserve this.

And personally I'm not sure why they'd include this twist. Does it serve any purpose other than to torture Fukuda?
Old 2017-06-15, 08:08   Link #2436
False Prophet
Suffer in Lake of Fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Global Sword 2 View Post
is it just me New Omega's design looks a bit off? the mechanical parts clashed with the sleek & clean organic nature of the base Omega suit, i know they were going for 'bio-mechanical cyborg' look, it doesn't seem to fly with me for some reason.
Does this mean to show that Haruka's mother actually doesn't have enough power or connection to neither take the completed version of the belt nor to finish the incomplete version?
False Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 08:05   Link #2437
False Prophet
Suffer in Lake of Fire

I know that this is incredibly stupid to ask, but consider this: If Masamune can not be dealt with while in the suit, why couldn't the Riders just kill him when he is without the suit? Buy a gun, or tell the government to send an assassin.

(Actually, a lot of the problem in every Kamen Rider series could had been dealt with in this manner.)

Also, why haven't Gemn Corp. being dissolved yet? Being the developer of Kamen Rider Chronicle is more than enough for several criminal charges.
False Prophet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 12:49   Link #2438
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Prophet View Post
I know that this is incredibly stupid to ask, but consider this: If Masamune can not be dealt with while in the suit, why couldn't the Riders just kill him when he is without the suit? Buy a gun, or tell the government to send an assassin.

(Actually, a lot of the problem in every Kamen Rider series could had been dealt with in this manner.)

Also, why haven't Gemn Corp. being dissolved yet? Being the developer of Kamen Rider Chronicle is more than enough for several criminal charges.
Masamune is closer to a bugster than a human (or he wouldn't be able to use the bugster driver), I don't think such a method would work. They need to "excise" him.

The reason Genm Corp hasn't been dissolved is that Masamune is holding the lives of the players hostage (it's become common knowledge players can be revived if the game is cleared). If the government tries to hinder him, he could destroy the gashats holding the dead players' data and thousands of lives would be lost.

Tags
henshin, kamen rider