AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2017-06-11, 04:31   Link #1241
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Disabled and point of no return, mostly. I don't mind spoiler, and I'm playing on normal so I don't think I have to worry about difficulty.

@Aoi.

Huh, thanks.
The end of each chapter is essentially the point of no return for every field mission, so do all available side quests you can before you complete the main story for the area.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-11, 15:32   Link #1242
rladls2121

Wait, so far we have seen Alisa, Sara, Fie, and Laura, and Millium in the magazines.
Where all the boys?
rladls2121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 02:43   Link #1243
LROlsson

Website have been updated.
New weekly wallpaper.
Trails of Cold Steel story digest(ToCS2 will be added later)
Arainload(Arianrhod), Dubarry(Duvalie), Aines(Ines) and Ennea have been added to characters.
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Store bonuses have been added, not every design have been reveled yet.
The DLC costumes(not including PSN and Dengeki store since they are already known)
Images
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-15, 05:49   Link #1244
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LROlsson View Post
Store bonuses have been added, not every design have been reveled yet.
The DLC costumes(not including PSN and Dengeki store since they are already known)
Images
Are those DLC and other merchs only availablr if we buy the game from that store/site? Do you think those merchs will be available in Falcom comiket/TGS booth? Personally I prefer PSN for the Jap ver. -__-
Old 2017-06-16, 14:11   Link #1245
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

So, got to the Highlands. And I must say... Why didn't I get this sooner! The characters are interesting, the scenery gorgeous, and the interactions are gold. Hell, even some of the NPCs are really interesting too. (Alan could actually be the protagonist of a one shot romance manga about a commoner boy trying to overcome the barrier between him and his childhood noble lady friend, while Loggins and Friedel could start in a SoL manga detailing their stories from when they first met in the fencing club)

As for Class VII girls, Laura is the best for me. Best girl in general is Towa right now, though Claire seems interesting.
Old 2017-06-16, 15:03   Link #1246
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
So, got to the Highlands. And I must say... Why didn't I get this sooner! The characters are interesting, the scenery gorgeous, and the interactions are gold. Hell, even some of the NPCs are really interesting too. (Alan could actually be the protagonist of a one shot romance manga about a commoner boy trying to overcome the barrier between him and his childhood noble lady friend, while Loggins and Friedel could start in a SoL manga detailing their stories from when they first met in the fencing club)
What? No love for Becky? Becky has to be one of the coolest NPCs for me

Quote:
As for Class VII girls, Laura is the best for me. Best girl in general is Towa right now, though Claire seems interesting.
Laura ftw! But Fie is awesome as well. However I took the Laura route (there's a romance option in the game and it gets mentioned in the sequel. Just thought I should bring this up)
Old 2017-06-16, 19:18   Link #1247
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:

Trails is awesome series yet so underated. Most complain I've seen are about out to date graphic and slowburn plot. Other complaint I saw is about anime tropes which is not a problem for me.

BTW glad you like this game, and FYI this is the 3rd arc of Trails series. Chronologically There's Trails in the Sky (2 years before Erebo arc, on Liberl Kingdom) and Zero-Ao no Kiseki (happen on the same time with Erebonia arc but different place -> Crossbell). Plot and charas are interwined due to similar timeline and close place.
Old 2017-06-17, 07:43   Link #1248
Marx-93

While they are intertwined, most arcs can still work independently (you might lose a bit of the 'big picture' and be weirded by some references, but it's nothing you can't recover later). Still, if you liked them, then I will second the recommendation of Trails in the sky (we sadly don't have Zero/Ao in English): the 3 games are on steam, and the first is for pretty cheap (considering its size)
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-17, 23:22   Link #1249
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
What? No love for Becky? Becky has to be one of the coolest NPCs for me
She's not my type, sorry :v

That said, I find it great that you could find one "generic" NPC that you could come to like in this. Usually, you don't care about NPC much but this one? I just finished reading Alan & Bridget quest line and I liked it. (Plus, it also gives me some ideas for Loggins x Friedel)

Quote:
Laura ftw! But Fie is awesome as well. However I took the Laura route (there's a romance option in the game and it gets mentioned in the sequel. Just thought I should bring this up)
THe Class VII girls and their female allies are all charming in their own way. Even when I hate Tsundere I can't find myself disliking Alisa.

As for personal ranking go, to me it's Laura = Fie > Emma = Alisa for Class VII.

Outside, however...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Toori View Post
Trails is awesome series yet so underated. Most complain I've seen are about out to date graphic and slowburn plot. Other complaint I saw is about anime tropes which is not a problem for me.

BTW glad you like this game, and FYI this is the 3rd arc of Trails series. Chronologically There's Trails in the Sky (2 years before Erebo arc, on Liberl Kingdom) and Zero-Ao no Kiseki (happen on the same time with Erebonia arc but different place -> Crossbell). Plot and charas are interwined due to similar timeline and close place.
THe graphic looks fine to me, while the plot being slow burn actually makes senses.

I want to get the Zero-Ao ones but I don't have the money or the hardware for it.
Old 2017-06-18, 00:09   Link #1250
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

About Zero and Ao no Kiseki, fortunately there are many fans that kind enough to make fan translation, aside from Geofront Project, wikis, and blog, I think we can also watch Youtube.

So far only till Chapter 1, so is Ao translation. Translation by kitsune547.
Really happy we can know about the main plot and charas from those games before play the localization Sen 3 when it comes out. Hopefully they finish the project.
Old 2017-06-18, 08:43   Link #1251
Veriselle

Quote:
She's not my type, sorry :v

That said, I find it great that you could find one "generic" NPC that you could come to like in this. Usually, you don't care about NPC much but this one? I just finished reading Alan & Bridget quest line and I liked it. (Plus, it also gives me some ideas for Loggins x Friedel)
It's difficult to not love the thors student! And if I HAVE to pick favourite, then patrick for boys and dorothee for girls (because she represent us fujoshi LMAO).

Quote:
About Zero and Ao no Kiseki, fortunately there are many fans that kind enough to make fan translation, aside from Geofront Project, wikis, and blog, I think we can also watch Youtube.

So far only till Chapter 1, so is Ao translation. Translation by kitsune547.
Really happy we can know about the main plot and charas from those games before play the localization Sen 3 when it comes out. Hopefully they finish the project.
Finally a steady translation for zero-ao series, with voices! I already spoiled some things from both game when I still think game translation wont be out, but I will definitely looking forward to it!
Also hearing kakihara as lloyd is a GREAT bonus
Veriselle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 06:43   Link #1252
LROlsson

Falcom have tweeted that there will be new info about Sen 3 in this week's Dengeki and Famitsu.

And nothing that interesting, but they fixed Arianrhod's name on the website, however Dubarry and Aines haven't been fixed.
Old 2017-06-19, 09:30   Link #1253
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veriselle View Post
Finally a steady translation for zero-ao series, with voices! I already spoiled some things from both game when I still think game translation wont be out, but I will definitely looking forward to it!
Also hearing kakihara as lloyd is a GREAT bonus
For me the only downside is Zero translation didn't have Evo voice but at least there's Geofront project (next year?)

Quote:
Falcom have tweeted that there will be new info about Sen 3 in this week's Dengeki and Famitsu.

And nothing that interesting, but they fixed Arianrhod's name on the website, however Dubarry and Aines haven't been fixed.
As long they don't change the schedule then this week is for Alisa, Fie, and maybe another former Class 7. But why they use that art instead of S Craft silhouette like usual? I hope it's not a sign that this will be an antagonist week, again.
Old 2017-06-19, 09:55   Link #1254
LROlsson

Quote:
But why they use that art instead of S Craft silhouette like usual? I hope it's not a sign that this will be an antagonist week, again.
Falcom doesn't always use a silhouette as a tease(although we have already got one through Falcom magazine), for example we didn't get one the week Tio, Randy and Olivert was announced.

Although it is unusual for Falcom to say there will be info in this week's issue on twitter, they usually only say that the website will be updated on Thursday. Although that could be because last issue of Dengeki didn't say there would be news this week.
Old 2017-06-19, 11:24   Link #1255
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Hope it's Laura and Fie this time.

As for CS1, just finished the first field study day in Heilmdallr. And it just makes me love Laura even more. Although I have to wonder: how did the fight against Rean and Machias went for you guys on normal? I just finished it in one shot thanks to Laura S Craft
Old 2017-06-19, 13:23   Link #1256
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
For me the only downside is Zero translation didn't have Evo voice but at least there's Geofront project (next year?)
Does Zero have a finished English translation?
Old 2017-06-19, 15:39   Link #1257
Marx-93

Zero does have a patch that leaked some days ago. It's unedited and very rough though (and I think slightly uncomplete? though I don't have a confirmation), so if you're used to XSEED translations I would recommend waiting for geofront's final version. As I said it was leaked, not even the fantranslators wanted to release it yet.
Marx-93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-19, 16:01   Link #1258
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marx-93 View Post
Zero does have a patch that leaked some days ago. It's unedited and very rough though (and I think slightly uncomplete? though I don't have a confirmation), so if you're used to XSEED translations I would recommend waiting for geofront's final version. As I said it was leaked, not even the fantranslators wanted to release it yet.
Ok, that explains why my quick searches didn't produce any results. Anyway, I should get on the JPSN to get a copy of the game then if the translation is close. I did the same thing for VC3, don't regret it
Old 2017-06-19, 21:28   Link #1259
Aoi Toori
KISEKI da yo!!

Quote:
Falcom doesn't always use a silhouette as a tease(although we have already got one through Falcom magazine), for example we didn't get one the week Tio, Randy and Olivert was announced.

Although it is unusual for Falcom to say there will be info in this week's issue on twitter, they usually only say that the website will be updated on Thursday. Although that could be because last issue of Dengeki didn't say there would be news this week.
At least they can use the previous art so it didn't looks like antagonist week again. Since they can change reveal schedule, like until now we still don't know about those 3 "color people" (and KeA also missing from Ys artbook)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan
Hope it's Laura and Fie this time.

As for CS1, just finished the first field study day in Heilmdallr. And it just makes me love Laura even more. Although I have to wonder: how did the fight against Rean and Machias went for you guys on normal? I just finished it in one shot thanks to Laura S Craft
Both CS games are easy even on hard, dunno about nightmare though. IIRC I only struggle on facing last boss on CS 1 and that solved with some grinding (and free DLC item LOL). That also with myself banned OP quartz like domination-vermillion and not stacking quartz so it won't be OHKO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro
Does Zero have a finished English translation?
I guess this is what Marx-93 means.
Old 2017-06-20, 03:10   Link #1260
LROlsson

Was falcom trolling with the Falcom Magazine?
Dengeki leak.
Characters that is introduced: Elise, Alfin and Cedric.

Also, Cedric have seemingly changed, a lot.
I have a feeling I won't like Cedric at all.

source

Tags
falcom, nice story, pc/steam, ps4, rpg elements, trails series, xseed