AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-07-14, 05:25   Link #61
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Rather unexpected way to end Chapter 6, but that's what makes you want to see the next chapter.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 12:24   Link #62
blade82

i think it's too fast that she kiss him wait they live together for less than 2 weeks and she knew that he love another girl so i'm lost.
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 12:29   Link #63
stewie0814

Eh, maybe they're gonna pull a "Remember when we used to play when we were kids? thats the reason i came back to this town, I've been in love with you ever since, we made a promise to be together when we grew up"
stewie0814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 13:07   Link #64
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie0814 View Post
Eh, maybe they're gonna pull a "Remember when we used to play when we were kids? thats the reason i came back to this town, I've been in love with you ever since, we made a promise to be together when we grew up"
Ye I was thinking of something similar, I really could see that coming. After all we still don't know what's her reason for moving to the countryside. A childhood promise weighs pretty much in mangas right ?
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:10   Link #65
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewie0814 View Post
Oh God no.

Unfortunately your prediction has a high chance of actually being right considering how clichéd Suzuka was...

Newsflash, manga/anime girls: your childhood crush in your elementary school memories didn't grow up to become Brad Pitt, they became wimpy losers/ronin/otaku nine times out of ten!
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 02:16   Link #66
Clarste
Human

For some reason my interest in any series increases by around 400% when the main character can cook. So, I'm probably going to follow this despite the potential for Suzuka-esque storytelling.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 11:17   Link #67
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for chapter7:

Last edited by Waven; 2008-07-15 at 11:38.
Old 2008-07-15, 11:25   Link #68
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for chapter7:
Somehow , what you said reminded me of To-Love-Ru .
Samanosuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 13:00   Link #69
stewie0814

Yeah, just read ch7 too
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-15, 13:52   Link #70
Sun Shine
Destroyer of the Good

Spoiler for Chapter 7:
Sun Shine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-15, 16:19   Link #71
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Shine View Post
Spoiler for Chapter 7:
He shows too much 'balls' for my taste when it comes to scolding Eba, always annoying when he loses his temper, i just don't really like this kind of male lead. Anyway without her stirring up the whole situation the series would be extremely boring, there is actually a reason she has flaws as opposed to Nanami, which makes Eba way more interesting than any other character, she is the series' catalyst.
Old 2008-07-15, 16:37   Link #72
Mentar
Banned

Actually, in interpersonal skills, Yuzuki is _way_ more grown up compared to the rest. She's the one who very quickly figured everything out between Haruto and Nanami, and I tend to believe that she consciously taunted Haruto out of his reserve in 6. She has got her own issues and edges, but she's open and reasonable smart. Haruto himself needs to get a handle on his temper, and stat. He's certainly no bad guy by nature, but reacting to all kinds of confusion and disappointment with anger and aggression ain't healthy.

And yes. Yuzuki has him wrapped around her finger already. Still, will be interesting where they will go from here.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 02:39   Link #73
takadanama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Well, the scanlators are really rushing to catch up now (which unfortunately gets increasingly visible in the raw cleaning quality), but I'm grateful that the story got tackled in the end at all
Yeah I agree that chapter 6 got a degradation of cleaning quality. Sorry for that. There was a problem that I couldn't tell about that. Anyway, I hope chapter 7 is considered better ^_^

Just a note here, the raw of this series is the bloodiest raw I've ever seen >_<
takadanama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-16, 03:37   Link #74
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Considering that this story is only 7 chapters in, I won't be as critical about it just yet. I personally liked Suzuka (though the ending seemed too abrupt) so I have an expectation that the story would keep me hooked. So far, not too bad. But right now, I still get the feeling that we're still getting to know each character.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 02:36   Link #75
darkgalford

i like the way the story goes till ch7, hopefully this can satisfy my hunger after suzuka and hatsukoi limited ended

and, i hope that haruto will have a tough character than yamato
darkgalford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 19:21   Link #76
Yaoi_Daisuki
少年愛

oh man, i bet all the females are in love with haruto
Yaoi_Daisuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-23, 22:01   Link #77
Tiran86

Well so far the main reason to read seems to be for Yuzuki. She's cute and actually seems like an interesting character, although her mood swings got a little annoying.

Kanazki is far less annoying than Suzuka was (god I hated Suzuka for most of the series), but she doesn't really seem to have much personality either.

Haruto is annoying, while I didn't really have any problem with Yamamoto (mostly because his annoying traits paled in comparison to Suzuka's).

I'll keep up with this for awhile longer I guess.
Tiran86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-25, 11:48   Link #78
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for chapter8:

Last edited by Waven; 2008-07-25 at 18:30.
Old 2008-07-28, 00:33   Link #79
stewie0814

read ch8 a couple of days ago
Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-31, 09:40   Link #80
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Spoiler for ch9:

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life