AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-21, 15:41   Link #7501
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
>_>

<_<

----------------------------

Captain's Log, Stardate 50011.8.

We have been sent out into the Beta Quadrant by command to investigate a spacial anomaly detected by one of our probes. Shortly after its discovery, all communication with the probe ceased, leading to speculation of possible attack on it. A few scientists, however, argued that the few readings it sent back indicated some kind of spacial anomaly. With the Enterprise E being the closest ship to the probe's last known location, we were dispatched to locate the cause of its mysterious disappearance.
OH GOD!!! IT'S STARTING!!!! XD

*runs for the nearest shelter*
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 16:19   Link #7502
Advent000
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
Spoiler for To Make A Mother Proud pt.2:

Yes there is a lot of plot XD but this will still be a romance/angst deep down :3\

EDIT: Yes, I nerfed Syn by a rank :P
Looks interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post

This crossover would be a bit weird.
Advent000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 17:14   Link #7503
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:

The bridge of the Sovereign-class vessel was relatively quiet. To the experienced crew, it was a pleasing sound; no incoming threats, no damage or malfunctions on the ship, no strange forces or beings invading the vessel. But as the old Earth saying went, all good things must come to an end.

"Sir, we're approaching the probe's last known location," spoke Ensign Perim from her position at the ship's conn.

From his center seat of position, the older Jean Luc-Picard nodded his acknowledgment of the information. "Thank you, Ensign. Bring us out of warp, one-half impulse."

"Aye sir, one-half impulse."

Streaking stellar bodies on the main viewing screen shifted from streaks of light to various sized circles around the darkness of space. "Data, give me a full sensor sweep of the surrounding space."

From his position to the front-left of the captain, Lieutenant Command Data's fingers swept across his control console. Readings from the ship's various scientific instruments poured onto his screen at a rapid pace. For a normal humanoid, it would all seem like a blur. But it was an easy task for Data's positronic brain to process the information.

"Ship's sensors show no vessels or known habited worlds in the area. There is also no signs of weapon fire or the probe's remains"

Picard leaned back in his chair and stared out into the vast space on the viewing screen. "What do you think, Number One?"

To his right, the ship's XO Commander William Riker glanced back at his long-time captain. "Maybe a system failure on the probe? With no wreckage it doesn't seem like it was attacked."

"Perhaps." Picard rubbed his chin, "Or someone stole the probe. But there's no traces of recent fuel-based or warp-based travel in this area."

"Sir," chimed in the android Data, "the report from Starfleet had several documents included about a possible spacial anomaly in this area before the probe disappeared."

Riker shrugged, "It's a possibility. We have encountered such things before."

"Agreed. Picard to engineering."

"Engineering. This is La Forge," came over the bridge's speakers.

"Prepare a probe to check for any...spacial anomalies. "

"Aye, sir."

When the communication line was closed, Picard looked over at his XO, "With all our luck, it'll end up being Q trying to lure us into another one of his 'games.'"

"I sure hope not. I'd rather face off against Species 8472 than deal with him again."

"Agreed."

As the probe was being prepared, the Enterprise maintained its distance from the supposed spacial anomaly. Within a half-hour, the probe was declared ready. The simple looking device was launched from the ship and steadily closed in on its destination...before vanishing from their sensors.
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 20:02   Link #7504
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
-snip-

Oh boy....it has begun XD

ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 21:48   Link #7505
Krinen
"Kirnen"

Send a message via MSN to Krinen Send a message via Yahoo to Krinen
Quote:

Oh boy....it has begun XD

And I'm absolutely ecstatic!
Krinen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 22:35   Link #7506
Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Looking back at the story, I keep getting the impression that it was a bit too short. The first chapter kept giving me the feeling that the short vacation would actually be a little bit longer. On another note, it's good to see everything turned out al right. This was a very enjoyable story.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
Are you offering to write it? Is that a "yes?" Oh, jolly good! Godspeed, Satashi!

In other news, just got (stole) another letter from TheShinySword('s parents' mailbox).

Spoiler for Letter 2:
This is absolutely fun to read!
Quote:

Yes there is a lot of plot XD but this will still be a romance/angst deep down :3\

With this start, this will turn out very goood!!

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-21, 23:03   Link #7507
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
In hopes that JC will release another installment of Landscaper!Fate, I wrote up another Richgirl!Nanoha short.

For the new people here, "Richgirl!Nanoha" is a small dedication short series to JunkedCat's "Landscaper!Fate". You should read it, it's great. You can find the link on the second post, first page here.

Spoiler for Richgirl!Nanoha:
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 01:51   Link #7508
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
Quote:
In hopes that JC will release another installment of Landscaper!Fate, I wrote up another Richgirl!Nanoha short.

For the new people here, "Richgirl!Nanoha" is a small dedication short series to JunkedCat's "Landscaper!Fate". You should read it, it's great. You can find the link on the second post, first page here.

nice one Satashi, the last part made me laugh, specail the when Fate opened the door and hit him right on the face, lolz.

keep going.
Old 2008-07-22, 03:34   Link #7509
nictory
Corruptor

Send a message via AIM to nictory
Quote:
Today's Vampire!Fate has some mature moments in it. It's still AnimeSuki safe, but still, I will say this is most definetly NSFW.

Spoiler for Vampire!Fate pt.5a Nanoha:

A.) Nanoha
B.) Fate
Ok I will start off with: "I HATE BACKLOG!!!" But I'm finally back, WOOHOO!! Ok now that I have that out of my system I will continue. Great part as always Satashi.
I vote B of course.

And for all the others: I have read your stories but it's soooo many stories to reply on so I'll just say. "YAY GOOD STORIES!" Just hope I'll never have to go through a backlog again >.<

Oh and a big welcome to all the new ones *waves* hope you'll enjoy your stay here ^^

Signature by AtomicoX

Last edited by nictory; 2008-07-22 at 07:33. Reason: Forgot to welcome the new people >.<
nictory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 03:35   Link #7510
rkriku
Rockband Drummer

*delurks*

alrights so i gotta apologize yet again for my lack of commenting and contribution.
*begs for forgiveness*
okay gotta comment on all the great fics thats been cranking out *cheers* <(^0^)>

and yet again i will pay my crimes with another pic - which is again inspired by Satashi's fanfic of Vegas Stakes. The pic shows how Nanoha always sleeps during the car rides and Fate is her pillow, i couldnt help but found it all so very cute. I was hoping to emphasize the *ring* better but couldnt really get how...... --__--ll
so you can be the judge of that. The positioning is kinda awkward, because this is the first time i've drawn somethin like this....so ENJOY

Spoiler for pillow Fate-chan:

ps. i know i should post my pics on the image thread....but i dont like the idea of mass eye's looking at my pics......compared to other awesome MSLN pictures...
pss. i saw how Satashi was having a bad day, i hope this'll cheer you up alittle.
rkriku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 04:45   Link #7511
Raging Heart
Lightning Devil

Send a message via MSN to Raging Heart
nice, you just need to work a little more on it.

to the tell you the truth, i like it.

i wish i can draw.
Old 2008-07-22, 05:30   Link #7512
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Returning home is not the right way to describe it, but as you stand on the bridge of the Star Destroyer, a wave of nostalgia does hit you. The same view of a planet viewed from outer space, the same bridge with its lowered areas, where people are still buzzing around wildly handling the large ship. As you look up from the crew area, you are greeted by a familiar face.

"Yo!" Keroko greets you. "Welcome back, it has been a while hasn't it? I know I promised I'd continue this before, but between school, work, and graduation it kinda got lost. For the new readers, welcome on board! You are now on my special spot on the bridge of my own little dimensional ship, I like to call this place 'Keroko's corner.' In here, I will be giving you hints on how to progress in this story called 'Raising Heart' a dating sim staring the one and only Takamachi Nanoha. In the case of a Bad End, I will be here to tell you where you went wrong, and send you back to do it again.

Now, how about we do a little re-capturing of the events before we continue on?

When we left of, Nanoha had just transferred to a new school, and had made a few friends around class. However, the next day she was struck with realization that her family had now moved away to a different country while she had remained, and was struck with homesickness. Fate was willing to help, but Nanoha being Nanoha, she wormed her way around, not wanting to worry her friend too much. Later on she remembered she had recieved an invite from Hayate to come over and eat when she wanted to, the choices represented were as followed:

A.) I’ll go buy ingredients and cook myself a nice meal.
B.) … Hayate practically invited me over tonight; I... don't know if I want to, but I can’t really decline, can I?
C.) A meal at Hayate’s place sounds nice, she did invite me.
D.) I’m going to take a nice stroll through town, and order some takeout at the end of the day.

The winning option last time was B, but since we have a lot of new readers, I'm initiating a re-vote. Remember, in Raising Heart every single character that ever appeared in Nanoha is a possible pairing. You just have to find them. Make your choices bold, size 5, and red for easy counting." Keroko grins and salutes before turning around. After a few paces though, she stops and turns around.

"Oh, before I forget, for the new readers, Fate is the only exception to the 'all characters' rule. I wanted to write a Dating Sim story in which there truly was a diversity of choices, if Fate was an option, I think the result would have been clear from the start, and writing a story like this knowing that it will end up as NanoFate would be boring. So apart from Fate, go wild! If you want a Nanoha/Carim, or even a Nanoha/Jail, go hunt for them. The only limits to the pairings is your imagination."

Last edited by Keroko; 2008-07-22 at 05:49.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 07:09   Link #7513
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Wise Eroge Veteran once said, "Find all, grind none." So if you want one other than Fate, keep pushing the same buttons.

Ah finally back to working on RH! Good luck! ^_^
Old 2008-07-22, 07:22   Link #7514
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkriku View Post
*delurks*

alrights so i gotta apologize yet again for my lack of commenting and contribution.
*begs for forgiveness*
okay gotta comment on all the great fics thats been cranking out *cheers* <(^0^)>

and yet again i will pay my crimes with another pic - which is again inspired by Satashi's fanfic of Vegas Stakes. The pic shows how Nanoha always sleeps during the car rides and Fate is her pillow, i couldnt help but found it all so very cute. I was hoping to emphasize the *ring* better but couldnt really get how...... --__--ll
so you can be the judge of that. The positioning is kinda awkward, because this is the first time i've drawn somethin like this....so ENJOY

ps. i know i should post my pics on the image thread....but i dont like the idea of mass eye's looking at my pics......compared to other awesome MSLN pictures...
pss. i saw how Satashi was having a bad day, i hope this'll cheer you up alittle.
*flails happily* omg I love it! XD! Thank you so much! It really made me happy ^_^!!!!It's great, I love it to pieces!
Old 2008-07-22, 07:23   Link #7515
Vie
Rabid

Quote:

MOAR PLZ! Syn/Vivio is just so awesome and angsty teenage romance makes it a thousand times better.

And a B for Raising Heart.
Vie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 07:28   Link #7516
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

A

Sorry Hayate, Nanoha doesn't feel like going tonight :3
Old 2008-07-22, 07:58   Link #7517
Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
"It can't be called 'Hayate's Lesbian army!" One of the new recruits stated during their dinner

"Why not?" Another asked curiously.

"Erio!"

A girl sitting next to them blinked and looked over at them. "Erio-chan is a girl."

"NO WAY."

Caro giggled. "I know she is. we're dating."

"He's a boy!"

"Totally a girl."

The two men looked at each other and sighed. " We're never going to get girlfriends are we?"

The other groaned. "Never..."
Old 2008-07-22, 08:03   Link #7518
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
"It can't be called 'Hayate's Lesbian army!" One of the new recruits stated during their dinner

"Why not?" Another asked curiously.

"Erio!"

A girl sitting next to them blinked and looked over at them. "Erio-chan is a girl."

"NO WAY."

Caro giggled. "I know she is. we're dating."

"He's a boy!"

"Totally a girl."

The two men looked at each other and sighed. " We're never going to get girlfriends are we?"

The other groaned. "Never..."
Kha-chan: Ara ara~~

*FLEEEEZ*
Old 2008-07-22, 08:27   Link #7519
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

last line was funny. *cringes at her memories of girly activities.. >.< ..kills random barbie* s-sorry! got sidetracked there.. *sweatdrops*
and *pokes JC* ^^
*hides*
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkriku View Post
*delurks*

*begs for forgiveness*

nice *confetti*

Spoiler for for Lowe a.k.a Lowegear:
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-22, 09:50   Link #7520
Allquall
The Not-So-Kind One

Send a message via AIM to Allquall
Where the Shiny Swords Are

Spoiler for Letter 3:
Allquall is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha