AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > KanColle

Notices

Old 2013-10-28, 20:04   Link #141
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
What do I do when it doesn't show the "reload after 5-10 minutes" page anymore, and shows every server being full instead?
You try again in the next day's lottery, but you get a higher chance to get in as compensation.
Old 2013-10-28, 20:06   Link #142
Achiuakuna
Kimo-kimo-ii~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
You try again in the next day's lottery, but you get a higher chance to get in as compensation.
Thanks~ Guess I'll have to do it on a weekend. Timezone really doesn't allow me to competitively fight over it.
Achiuakuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-28, 20:16   Link #143
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achiuakuna View Post
Thanks~ Guess I'll have to do it on a weekend. Timezone really doesn't allow me to competitively fight over it.
Don't do it this weekend (Friday), as there's the start of the Musashi event. It's going to be weird for a while as higher-leveled admirals scramble for the requirements.
Old 2013-10-28, 20:24   Link #144
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
And tsundere? Ahaha, no. Takao in KanColle is very even tempered, but because of her... displacement (which causes stiff shoulders!), she's obvious rule-34 bait, though not as much as her sister Atago (pam-paka-paaaam~).
Talking about that...this is my new ringtone

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-10-28, 23:51   Link #145
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Ya know, with the first node in 2-4 giving 300 exp, it should have been a good place to grind one's girls... Except the spawns there almost always include elites, and they WILL kick your arse if you don't have battleships and carriers. Ugh.
Old 2013-10-29, 00:07   Link #146
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Ya know, with the first node in 2-4 giving 300 exp, it should have been a good place to grind one's girls... Except the spawns there almost always include elites, and they WILL kick your arse if you don't have battleships and carriers. Ugh.
You better grind the 2-2 or 2-3, it will cost you less resource for repairing.
Old 2013-10-29, 00:13   Link #147
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

But 2-2's has a stupid STUPID propensity to route you directly to the boss node, while 2-3 has a bad habit of spawning whole teams of elites.

Might have to consider trying to make turbines then. ^^;

I think I have a good enough line-up to just brute-force 2-4: 4 battleships, and 2 fleet carriers. Just need the levels to try it.

Edit: Got Atago as a drop! Pam paka paaaam~!

Still no Sendai. Damnnit.

Last edited by Myssa Rei; 2013-10-29 at 05:41.
Myssa Rei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 05:48   Link #148
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Agree with duo maxwell, if you wanna grind, do it in 2-2 or 2-3.
Unless you want test your luck by advancing through 2-4...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 09:00   Link #149
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Edit: Got Atago as a drop! Pam paka paaaam~!
You probably already know what this is going to be.

YouTube
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 10:39   Link #150
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Images
Deck is flat for flight!

Images
Why is Tenryuu always seen with the Akatsuki destroyers harassing her

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 10:53   Link #151
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

What is the chance of this game being released in English, anyone? Is there something unique about it that may allow even 1% chance of it to happen (since i don't see any other Japanese game made it)? >_<

Watched a video on youtube, and got my interest up again. I possibly can play the Japanese version fine. But my experience on DMT and Million Arthur is: a game will be much less enjoyable if I can't fully understand it. The difference of understanding even 90% of everything, and 100% of everything when playing a game is simply much bigger than I thought
Old 2013-10-29, 10:56   Link #152
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
What is the chance of this game being released in English, anyone? Is there something unique about it that may allow even 1% chance of it to happen (since i don't see any other Japanese game made it)? >_<

Watched a video on youtube, and got my interest up again. I possibly can play the Japanese version fine. But my experience on DMT and Million Arthur is: a game will be much less enjoyable if I can't fully understand it. The difference of understanding even 90% of everything, and 100% of everything is simply much bigger than I thought
I don't play this game, but I think you can focus on rolling for Atago and she can keep you happy.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2013-10-29, 11:19   Link #153
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

LOL Using both I-168 and I-58 is hilarious at world 2-3. Got them to 20 easy, though this is helped by the fact that carrier planes can't hit them...
Old 2013-10-29, 11:43   Link #154
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:

Watched a video on youtube, and got my interest up again. I possibly can play the Japanese version fine. But my experience on DMT and Million Arthur is: a game will be much less enjoyable if I can't fully understand it. The difference of understanding even 90% of everything, and 100% of everything when playing a game is simply much bigger than I thought
The popularity is your 1%. I don't see any other element for it to be released in English, honestly. The script heavy for a web game. Sometimes it crashed my browser. It isn't optimized for mobile, and are recommended against playing on mobile since it makes the server worse. It's for nerds that are familiar to or interest in warship, or cute girls in general, which its art isn't something to boast about.

To tell the truth, there are not much to understand outside of the girls' dialogue, which if you're familiar with anime, I think you could manage it somehow. The other thing like girls' relationship, girls' interactive are mostly belongs to the fandom based on the ships' history and some in-game hilarious mechanic, like Akagi's gluttony, which you could find their arts easily on danbooru, 4chan, etc.
Old 2013-10-29, 11:50   Link #155
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duo Maxwell View Post
The popularity is your 1%. I don't see any other element for it to be released in English, honestly. The script heavy for a web game. Sometimes it crashed my browser. It isn't optimized for mobile, and are recommended against playing on mobile since it makes the server worse. It's for nerds that are familiar to or interest in warship, or cute girls in general, which its art isn't something to boast about.

To tell the truth, there are not much to understand outside of the girls' dialogue, which if you're familiar with anime, I think you could manage it somehow. The other thing like girls' relationship, girls' interactive are mostly belongs to the fandom based on the ships' history and some in-game hilarious mechanic, like Akagi's gluttony, which you could find their arts easily on danbooru, 4chan, etc.
Ah yes, and the Akatsuki destroyers.

Or all the destroyers for that matter*.

* - Assuming that you don't have stamps over your eyes.

Images
What if Inazuma is slightly older?

Last edited by SaintessHeart; 2013-10-29 at 12:42.
Old 2013-10-29, 16:05   Link #156
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:

I think not.
Kadokawa itself admitted that Kancolle as a game is not very profitable like any web browser / mobile game because it doesnt force you to use real money to play. The only way they can manage to put profit is based on intellectual rights.
If I wanna compare, it is similar to the touhou fandom.

So chance of the game going international? Well, your best bet is with Vita game that coming out in 2014.

@Saintess
Well, we all know that Tenryuu is the best kindergarden teacher in kancolle universe. I manage to re-model her only by guiding the kindergarden kids...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-29, 18:25   Link #157
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

re Tenryuu: She's compared to a kindergarten teacher as, given her low maintenance (refuel and rearm) costs, as well as you can get her relatively early, means that she's often used to "babysit" the destroyers when they're sortied for Expeditions.

re Exportability: AHAHAHAHA, no. Remember, the popularity of KanColle wasn't expected by Kadokawa, and even then they're barely breaking even on it after server costs paid to DMM (because we're all pretty cheap to buy DMM points). The Vita game is your best bet.
Old 2013-10-29, 20:37   Link #158
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
(because we're all pretty cheap to buy DMM points).

Anything for my ship daughters.
Old 2013-10-29, 21:04   Link #159
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

The most I shelved out for this point is extra dock slots, and that's it. :P Though I have heard there's another item that increases item and ship limits (the amount you can actually keep I mean).
Old 2013-10-29, 21:14   Link #160
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
The most I shelved out for this point is extra dock slots, and that's it. :P Though I have heard there's another item that increases item and ship limits (the amount you can actually keep I mean).
Well yeah. Also, there are fairy (or so I heard how it's called) that required to buy some of the furniture. I really want that Kongou tea set, or that kotatsu.

Tags
browser game, dmm, ship girls