AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-01-02, 12:50   Link #23561
zibi88

yep finnaly out so "end of spoiler tags" yey ^^

Well the bus driver knows that tsukune is human.. he even helped tsukunes cousin...and drove tsukune back to human world...and even drove everyone back to school.... from under tsukunes house... so tsukunes mom and dad was there for him to see.... but its interesting to learn what kind of beign is he

mabye he can read the future somewhat or see peoples potential... since I guess most humans "had delicious blood" XD

but I wonder if another human could pull mokas rosary down... since it was mentioned that the only ones that can pull it off are those who have no ill intent towards the sealed person.... maybe Akasha put the seal in such way that "only" a human can do it... which would kinda prove that the coexistence is possible... since a "human" pulled it off...an enemy of ayashi... and to pull it off that human must not have any hate or ill intent in heart

anyway I would be glad if Akasha got out of allucard and met tsukune in person...to solve his problem a litle bit...and give green light to her daughter for marriage XD... still I wonder if akasha even ages inside alucard... since after 170years she still looks the same as 8years back xD

so it would be quite fun to see that akasha's look in age is similar to her own daughter now... and it would be a total killer if Akasha herself somehow started to get interested in Tsukune xD (well tsukune sure has a affection towards outside moka that looks identical to akasha)... ehh I would love to see mokas face expression if she hears her mom saying that she starts to get interested in tsukune herself xD

well for now we need to get back to reality I guess.... hmm I wonder if tsukune will fight with gyokuro... or will he get attacked or distracted by the samurai mask guy first (the one who collapsed the room to crush yukari and fonfon)... to let akasha run away with the talisman

so well another month of waiting I guess... but I suspect more crying and yelling tsukunes name from moka.... the increase happens each time tsukunes transformation goesa litle further...
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:18   Link #23562
Chris38

^ Personally, I hope she will actually do something, rather then cry and shout Tsukune's name.

While her emotional state, is quite understandable, it won't help Tsukune, in his current situation.

As for Tsukune's fight with Gyokuro, I think that someone else from the "good guys" group will interfere in that fight, while Tohou Fuhai, are someone else, will be working on suppressing the effect that is currently spreading within Tsukune, ... similarly to how Tsukune was prevented from degenerating into a Ghoul, in the first Season.

After all I think that Tsukune's body hadn't fully adapted to the combined power of Alucard's and Akasha's blood... yet, which is the reason, why the current situation is so dangerous to him.

He will either get a new seal, or the Holy Lock is going to be modified and repaired by Tohou Fuhai, so that it would be more accustomed to the blood that flows within Tsukune's veins.

Last edited by Chris38; 2013-01-02 at 13:30.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 13:42   Link #23563
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He's lucky that he's surviving this long under the circumstances. If not for the Modification he went under, he'd succumbed when the others first transformed.

But, I can't tell if Gyokuro will undo her limiters and reverse-trounce Tsukune or if he'll pour everything into a huge offensive to beat her right off the bat. I do think that she'll reverse it on him though.

C'mon Akasha, your loyal fanboys await your glorious return...
Old 2013-01-02, 13:56   Link #23564
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
He's lucky that he's surviving this long under the circumstances. If not for the Modification he went under, he'd succumbed when the others first transformed.

But, I can't tell if Gyokuro will undo her limiters and reverse-trounce Tsukune or if he'll pour everything into a huge offensive to beat her right off the bat. I do think that she'll reverse it on him though.

C'mon Akasha, your loyal fanboys await your glorious return...
Well, Tsukune has been running on "luck", pretty much, since the beginning of his transformation.

I think he is also going to a undergo a "lucky" resolution of the issue, that he currently faces, and avoid the "bad option" that Gyokuro speaks of.

The question is, how it's going to be done, and what it will mean, on the matter of, Tsukune's future developments...
Old 2013-01-02, 14:29   Link #23565
Soji

Chris38@I think we have to think about Akasha if she go through the same thing the first time(granter she is a vampire) this mean there is a way to take full controll of this power.
Now the question is how?
The only thing that come to my mind is *willpower* and face his own demon.
And hope that Moka try something next ch.(again never thought to see her like this the first time that we saw Inner Moka).
Also the author make sure to show us that was his wish to save Moka/thought of Moka to make him become that black thing the first time ....so I hope she will have some role in help him this time.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 15:26   Link #23566
Johnny
Working the bags...

You can't count out the other girls showing up to give Tsukune extra oomph for that willpower as well...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 15:37   Link #23567
Soji

Johnny@ I don't count them out ,I say only her because...
1 She is the only one close to him at the moment.
2She was the trigger to this berseker form the first time during the Human modification ritual.
3 The other have their own problem at the moment(from what i recall).
4 She need to do this.
Old 2013-01-02, 15:44   Link #23568
Chris38

Well, I have to say that just having a pretty willpower, and facing his own demons, sounds like a too cliche resolution of Tsukune's issues.

Not to mention, something like that, has been pretty much overused in shounen genre manga's ... so I hope, that Ikeda is going to use something a little more original...
Old 2013-01-02, 15:49   Link #23569
Soji

Chris38@ I know what you mean but I really think is the route that Ikeda will take.
Not get me wrong I really hope I'm wrong and he use something else.
Old 2013-01-02, 16:03   Link #23570
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Chris38@ I know what you mean but I really think is the route that Ikeda will take.
Not get me wrong I really hope I'm wrong and he use something else.
No need to worry, I'm well aware that some patterns, in a manga, are really hard to break...

I also agree with you, that Inner Moka is going to be the only girl, out of Tsukune's harem, who will assist Tsukune in bringing him back to a more normal state - after all, she has been hit quite hard, when this revelation about Tsukune's transformation, has occurred, and she needs to ... confront her own "demons" that started surrounding her, after she heard the truth about Tsukune's transformation...

Naturally, if she wants to continue being around Tsukune, and support him, when it comes to gaining control over the power that he has received from her - and judging from the latest chapter - it should be pretty obvious, what the answer to that question is going to be
Old 2013-01-02, 16:07   Link #23571
Nitrohel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
OH wow, that was years ago, before that mess with MegaUpload.... I'll see what I can find but don't expect anything... I probably have it stored somewhere but 3 computers and 4 external harddrives will make it hard to pinpoint...
Had any luck so far?
Talking about R+V Prototype.
Nitrohel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 16:18   Link #23572
ShinsoSan

I think there is a possibility Kurumu actually does get involved but I'd rather much it be Moka. XD Reason being is that they have discovered her natural talent with barriers and reaching out for people in dreams and mind. I believe the most not really cliche answer to this is Kurumu brings out Tsukune's conscious again so he can gain control. A temporary and logical solution based on previous chapters. That doesn't mean its in support of harem or single pairings so don't get me wrong. Just thinking of a solution that makes sense and has already been proven to work before.

Also R+V Prototype? People actually have it?
ShinsoSan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 16:43   Link #23573
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post
I think there is a possibility Kurumu actually does get involved but I'd rather much it be Moka. XD Reason being is that they have discovered her natural talent with barriers and reaching out for people in dreams and mind. I believe the most not really cliche answer to this is Kurumu brings out Tsukune's conscious again so he can gain control. A temporary and logical solution based on previous chapters. That doesn't mean its in support of harem or single pairings so don't get me wrong. Just thinking of a solution that makes sense and has already been proven to work before.

Except for the fact that I don't think that Kurumu is actually going to be able to help him, in this situation, since the symptoms are different then the ones that where displayed during the HMT incident. It's pretty obvious that Tsukune's sanity still remains active, and I think that it's possible that it's going to remain like that, until ... well the instincts present within Alucard's body / blood or whatever else, that is causing the current effect to occur, completely takes over Tsukune's body

I know that it sounds like a pretty good nightmare, but judging from the symptoms displayed, so far... I believe that something like that, might be actually occurring... and, if that's the case... Kurumu won't be able to help Tsukune in this situation, since ... when his consciousness / sanity is going to disappear ... there probably won't be anything left of Tsukune's "humanity", that she can bring back...
Old 2013-01-02, 18:32   Link #23574
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinsoSan View Post

I got mine sometime ago I don't think it is available now since it was from MegaUpload. It is raw though no one that I now has ever translated it I kind of hope the guide book gets released in NA with the volumes but no sign of it from Viz

you can get a French Version if you can read it
Old 2013-01-02, 18:48   Link #23575
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Awwwesoommmmee!! It's great how he didn't get down in the dumps or anything. He has no regrets and will do what he needs to be done to protect Moka.

This is the epitome of GAR.
Old 2013-01-02, 19:08   Link #23576
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrohel View Post
Had any luck so far?
Talking about R+V Prototype.
I got one more computer to check but one of my 1 TB harddrives failed on me ... and if its not on that comp, then everything stands to reason that its on the one failed harddrive. >.<

It always works out like that.
Old 2013-01-02, 22:29   Link #23577
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
So for the heck of it, I looked through my folder which has all my R+V chapters... was the prototype story ever translated? I found I actually have a copy, though it's only a RAW version, from the text to the quality of the scan

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-02, 23:08   Link #23578
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ It was, at one point. I remember I got it along with the translated GuideBook all those years ago... I still pretty much remember the script but it wouldn't be a direct translation if I was to transcribe what I remember. What really stood out was the fact that Ura Moka acted more like the daughter of Gyokuro than of Akasha the way they are now.

Ah frak it; I can't find the translated one - it's on my failed harddrive. Sorry Nitrohel.
Old 2013-01-03, 00:46   Link #23579
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Wow Tsukune released his badassery. First time to see Ura Moks to ever break down and cry like that, wonder how will Tsukune escape his fate?
I really like the Holy Lock Unlock Seal 2, the design of Tsukune gets more awesome. Probably there are more techniques Tohoufuhai thought Tsukune than we know?
Old 2013-01-03, 00:46   Link #23580
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I have to say honestly I've been disappointed with Moka lately. I know she's gone through a lot here, but has she really fallen to the point where she's just going to sit there crying and calling out Tsukune's name. I get her feelings here, but wouldn't doing something more useful be a good idea? Like say helping beat Gyokuro before Tsukune completely destroys himself?

Well should be interesting to see how they handle all of this. Clearly Tsukune is going to destroy himself unless someone stops him. Lot of pieces in play right now like Gyokuro, Alucard, and can't forget that guy behind the scenes who is really running the show.

Kind of hope Mizore and Kurumu get into the action before all is said and done. It'd be rather sad that their only contribution to this rescue mission was getting their butts kicked .

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire