AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-03, 01:15   Link #961
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Being three times faster allows you to own the world.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 01:16   Link #962
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Yeah, I saw your ranking score from the website. SoS really has like 100% guard. How is your current matchup going?
Old 2012-11-03, 06:02   Link #963
Xion Valkyrie

It's good that they finally made server transfer 7 days. Now servers can finally settle into their correct rankings without people jumping ship after every upset.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-03, 20:06   Link #964
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Sea of Sorrows vs. Sanctum of Rall vs. Isle of Janthir!

I'm on Santum of Rall. I know most of you guys are Sea of Sorrows so IT'S ON BITCHES! I'll see you in WvW. Time to kick some ass!

You shall look upon my Omega Siege Golem and DESPAIR! My lvl 80 warrior will tear you to bits!

*looks at the scoreboard*
Spoiler for Score as of 11/3/2012, 8:06 PM:

Goddammit.

This isn't over! You'll see! YOU'LL ALL SEE!
Old 2012-11-04, 03:26   Link #965
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

^ORLY?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-11-04, 13:25   Link #966
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Some heated competition! I love it

Maguuma x Darkhaven x Dragonbrand = Very heated competition! Only 10,000 points away from them.
Old 2012-11-05, 09:22   Link #967
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I don't know what my fellow commanders are doing, but we are getting our asses kicked by Sea of Sorrows. I don't know what the deal is, but I swear that all the mid-levels got complacent and all the high levels are off doing their own thing.

Even though I'm a commander only like maybe half-a-dozen people were actually listening to me and trying to coordinate in a "squad". (Rodney Dangerfield impression) I get no respect!

The other commanders keep attacking when we've barely got our own territory secure. (facedesk facedesk facedesk)
Old 2012-11-05, 19:23   Link #968
Xion Valkyrie

SoS's Prx guild can field 2-3 maps just by themselves on the NA prime times and their oceanic coverage is way stronger. If they just get stronger Euro coverage they can easily go toe to toe with the T1 guilds.
Old 2012-11-05, 21:22   Link #969
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Well no wonder. GSCH is large but Prx is freaking everywhere. How many members do they HAVE!? I bet they're one of those guilds that have more than one physical in-game guild because they're so big.
Old 2012-11-06, 05:30   Link #970
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
SoS's Prx guild can field 2-3 maps just by themselves on the NA prime times and their oceanic coverage is way stronger. If they just get stronger Euro coverage they can easily go toe to toe with the T1 guilds.
Their guild is exclusively WvW. I have been invited multiple times on both characters by them since I do lots of WvW.

Old 2012-11-06, 16:33   Link #971
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

PRX gave everyone a hard time when Maguuma faced off against Sea of Sorrows. I by then officially dubbed PRX (Sea of Sorrow's WvW force)
Old 2012-11-06, 16:59   Link #972
willx
Nyaaan~~

Hm.. I must admit I haven't been following GW2 in a very long time..

Did they ever figure out how to implement:
1) Every class has heal abilities and rez abilities and..
2) Interacting with the environment and picking up mugs and stuff?
I remember they made a big deal out of it in some web comic strips by PvP

Outlook is hazy
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 00:39   Link #973
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Hm.. I must admit I haven't been following GW2 in a very long time..

Did they ever figure out how to implement:
1) Every class has heal abilities and rez abilities and..
2) Interacting with the environment and picking up mugs and stuff?
I remember they made a big deal out of it in some web comic strips by PvP

Outlook is hazy
1. Yes every class has 4 possible heal abilites you can chose to use. Then there are other ways of passively healing through moves and abilities. Rezing is done by ohter players. You just walk up to a guy and rez him. If not in combat it goes faster, and the more people rezing him the faster it goes as well.

2. Yes you interact with environment. For example you pick up an empty jug, take it over and walk under a waterfall and it fills with water. Then walk over to a sick person and pour it on him and he gets healthy. The jug and water combination is some magical thing if your wondering why pouring water on a guy makes him healthy.

So as to your two question, yes they did make them work and they have been implimented since day 1.
Simonsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-10, 13:31   Link #974
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Ehmry Bay x Maguuma x Eredon's Terrace

Eredon's Terrace isn't even a challenge.. The score is currently 33,064 - 29,193 - 3,620
With Ehmry Bay having a really great night force, and organized group in each battlegrounds. Cant say the same for their morning crew though. So, unless Maguuma can keep up with their night force. Then it's just going to be a switch between night and day.
Old 2012-11-12, 20:15   Link #975
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

While the endgame content of Gw2 is running low. Have to admit they have done really good job with maintaining server and game mechanisms.

I didn't realise it at first as haven't played MMORPG since Aion. But most of the attacks were actually zone-targeting based, even range attacks (you actually can stand in front of someone to protect him from being shot at) and there 's really few lag even in the midddle of huge battle comparing to any other games (and i'm playing from aus on top of it).

PS: the only aspect i don't like about wvw is everything is bought with $$$. Being a commander needs lots of $$ (unbelievably realistic...), siege weapons also need lots of $$. These two are crucial on wvw. But despite many commanders are simply dumbass, you couldn't do their job because you don't have as many money to buy stuffs as them

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2012-11-12 at 20:31.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-13, 07:12   Link #976
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Havent touch the game since i got into planetside 2 beta but after seeing the latest content proposal, i'm lost a fair deal of interest in going back.

New High End Ascended Content

Increasing stat cap via PvE with content gating stats that requires Mystic "Toilet" Forge. I play the game for WvW and it's disheartening for me to know that i need to grind gear again to participate efficiently. Annoying enough that i can't get the gear i wanted for WvW without resorting to PvE (gold farming/dungeon grind).
Old 2012-11-13, 14:24   Link #977
Xion Valkyrie

Are you guys ready?

Old 2012-11-14, 02:09   Link #978
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
Havent touch the game since i got into planetside 2 beta but after seeing the latest content proposal, i'm lost a fair deal of interest in going back.

New High End Ascended Content

Increasing stat cap via PvE with content gating stats that requires Mystic "Toilet" Forge. I play the game for WvW and it's disheartening for me to know that i need to grind gear again to participate efficiently. Annoying enough that i can't get the gear i wanted for WvW without resorting to PvE (gold farming/dungeon grind).
It will take real long time to when these new contents can actually affect wvw through. And honestly the star addition stat was pretty insignificant in my view, if you only stay for wvw that is.
Old 2012-11-14, 02:56   Link #979
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
It will take real long time to when these new contents can actually affect wvw through. And honestly the star addition stat was pretty insignificant in my view, if you only stay for wvw that is.
To be honest, it probably won't on the macro scale and minor effect on 1 v 1 situation but it does set the precedence of power creep that i'm not fond of.

The Agony/Infusion idea itself is pretty archaic and MMO that have done this have only shown that it only segregate the community further instead of bringing em altogether. I can imagine being booted off groups because i didn't have X amount of Infused gear.

I know i might be part of the vocal minority on this but this deviation from their original manifesto made me lost interest in the game and the developer. I hope they'll rethink their idea but to quote WH40K, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Old 2012-11-14, 05:22   Link #980
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
To be honest, it probably won't on the macro scale and minor effect on 1 v 1 situation but it does set the precedence of power creep that i'm not fond of.

The Agony/Infusion idea itself is pretty archaic and MMO that have done this have only shown that it only segregate the community further instead of bringing em altogether. I can imagine being booted off groups because i didn't have X amount of Infused gear.

I know i might be part of the vocal minority on this but this deviation from their original manifesto made me lost interest in the game and the developer. I hope they'll rethink their idea but to quote WH40K, hope is the first step on the road to disappointment.
Well at least we can't view equipments so can make up on that numbers :P

But true, people will demand you wearing an Ascend set to be in a party if it really affects like it said