AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2014-03-04, 14:11   Link #81
kikix

There are devils that go against their own houses, more or less. Sairaorg being one. Sirzechs and Rias being two more. Grayfia being yet another one. Heck, Grayfia actually did betray a whole faction for her love.

If Sona would really fall in love with Saji or Issei, she'd surely follow it up, especially since I can't imagine Serafall and Sirzechs not supporting her.

That being said, Issei have a lot going for him. Not only the legendary longinus, which evolves in ways that it never did before, but he's also the "oppai dragon" which racks in loads of money (and devils are greedy), who's popular in the underworld (fame), who's going to be married to future head of Gremory family (Rias will lead Gremory, since Sirzechs became maou, hence her arranged marriage with Rizer in the first place) and who have considerable support from at least three out of four maou and leaders of some other factions. Then there's also magician he'll make contract with in volume 17, being Le Fay. A high-class magician that mastered various types of magic and is able to summon a legendary weapon of gods, Gogmagog. And I'm pretty sure she's a descendand of a legendary character too, Morgana Le Fay.

Remember that Vali and Issei were given quite an important position in the negotiations for truce between the three factions. And Issei was then merely a rookie devil. His status is far higher than just a "mid-rank devil pawn".

The fact that his body is made from Great Red and Ophis however is no argument. Not many people know about that. No one outside the close circle is allowed to know, at least about Ophis' involvement. She IS considered leader of the terrorists, as it is now.
kikix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 14:45   Link #82
Tbolt

@kikix, what do you mean by "go against there houses".

Quote:
There are devils that go against their own houses, more or less. Sairaorg being one. Sirzechs and Rias being two more. Grayfia being yet another one. Heck, Grayfia actually did betray a whole faction for her love.
Old 2014-03-04, 14:51   Link #83
b10nutz

I don't think Sona will just obey the head of the family. It was already mention that she defeated the one that her family choose for her to marry in a Chess Match and refused him, and that she wants to follow Rias example.
b10nutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 15:20   Link #84
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
@kikix, what do you mean by "go against there houses".
I meant that they did not follow their families will.
Sairaorg defeated the future head of Bael family to take his place which was taken away from him due to lacking Baels power of destruction (Sairaorg is the "rightfull heir" to my knowledge).
Sirzechs "left the family" and became maou (which probably had its share of support), but he also fell in love and married an enemy (Grayfia).
Rias tried the rating game to break engagement with Rizer. She was supposed to marry him earlier, but she kept refusing time and time again. What is in the story is just the time when she was given an ultimatum.
Then of course, the engagement was broken off by Issei. And she began nurturing feelings towards her servant. Well, that though had its own share of support as well.
Grayfia did betray her family, her faction and sided with Sirzechs in making the new underworld order.

All of these characters went against what the family wanted for them by strength of will and character...or just by hard work. And their choices were in the end accepted. Though, Sairaorg lost it when he lost to Issei. Maybe he did regain the right again by now, though. I don't remember.
Old 2014-03-04, 16:59   Link #85
Tbolt

Ahhh I see what you were trying to say now.

Rias just didn't start having feelings for her servants because Ise beat Riser her family is famous for having affections towards there servants.

And for Sirzechs to become Maou is the highest honor for the Gremory family.

Sairaorg is still the heir because there is no one to oppose him for the position, he just lost political support.

Last edited by Tbolt; 2014-03-04 at 17:11.
Tbolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 17:30   Link #86
kikix

Quote:
Rias just didn't start having feelings for her servants because Ise beat Riser her family is famous for having affections towards there servants.
Being "affectionate" towards servants and falling in love with them are two different things.
Gremory family is simply caring and friendly towards their members. It is Rias, not Gremory Rias that fell in love with Issei.

Also, she felt something for him even before that. Riser just happened to be what caused her to be involved even more, as well as getting the support of the family in the process.

Quote:
And for Sirzechs to become Maou is the highest honor for the Gremory family.
Yes, I know. That's why I said that he got support in that.
However, I'm certain it was not a full support. Becoming a maou, he stopped being politically affiliated with house of Gremory. As a maou, he cannot act in Gremory's stead towards different houses.
Rias would have lower political power than Sirzechs as the head of Gremory family. After all, Rias is just...well, someone with Bael's signature trait. Sirzechs is the underworlds hero AND a super devil to boot. He would have actually more political impact for Gremory if he'd stay as a Gremory and became the head of family.
Issei's appearance kinda affected that, but it didn't happen until after Sirzechs Lucifer came into being, keh.

Quote:
Sairaorg is still the heir because there is no one to oppose him for the position, he just lost political support.
When talking with Azazel, he nodded to Azazels question whether he starts from the beginning. Indeed, it may just mean that he's a "heir" without support. But it can also mean that he was refused to be a heir and he had to regain his position again. If it's the latter, he did it pretty quickly as I believe he is considered the heir in later volumes...but hey.
Either way, he had to get the right to become to heir with his own hard work to begin with.
Old 2014-03-04, 18:36   Link #87
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

about issei's trauma it's healing slowly thanks to the girls.
especially asia, akeno, koneko figured out that's the reason and knew it was also their fault for not acting upon it sooner and gave him some confidence by reassuring him their feelings are true.
he's slowly getting more confidence and getting better at handling them all.
give it a few more volumes and we'll see him bloom into the harem king he's meant to be!
sunsengnim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 19:21   Link #88
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikix View Post
Being "affectionate" towards servants and falling in love with them are two different things.
Gremory family is simply caring and friendly towards their members. It is Rias, not Gremory Rias that fell in love with Issei.

Also, she felt something for him even before that. Riser just happened to be what caused her to be involved even more, as well as getting the support of the family in the process.

Yes, I know. That's why I said that he got support in that.
However, I'm certain it was not a full support. Becoming a maou, he stopped being politically affiliated with house of Gremory. As a maou, he cannot act in Gremory's stead towards different houses.
Rias would have lower political power than Sirzechs as the head of Gremory family. After all, Rias is just...well, someone with Bael's signature trait. Sirzechs is the underworlds hero AND a super devil to boot. He would have actually more political impact for Gremory if he'd stay as a Gremory and became the head of family.
Issei's appearance kinda affected that, but it didn't happen until after Sirzechs Lucifer came into being, keh.

When talking with Azazel, he nodded to Azazels question whether he starts from the beginning. Indeed, it may just mean that he's a "heir" without support. But it can also mean that he was refused to be a heir and he had to regain his position again. If it's the latter, he did it pretty quickly as I believe he is considered the heir in later volumes...but hey.
Either way, he had to get the right to become to heir with his own hard work to begin with.
When the fathers talked they admitted they were wrong.

Quote:
“......No, I also forced my greed onto my daughter.”
That vindicates Ise's actions in saving Rias.

You sure put down Rias as going to be a weak leader of the Gremory clan as just "someone with Bael's signature trait", so with your statement that would put Sirzechs in the same boat because he has the Same Bael trait. So its the same you give no proof now that Rias will be a weak Family head.

Azazel's talk with Ise pretty much shows nothing has changed.

Quote:
“How about the seat for the next-heir for house of Great-King?”

“That hasn’t changed yet. I don’t know how the house of Great-King will move, but even if he doesn’t have the power of destruction he is someone with that high calibre, so they can’t just reject him also because of how society will see it as well.”

I see, so the seat for the next heir for the house of Great-King hasn’t changed yet. I feel a bit relieved.
But its all good just a difference of opinions.
Old 2014-03-04, 20:22   Link #89
G147

If Sirzechs isn't still related to the Gremory, Millicas wouldn't have inherited the Gremory name. They took over the name of the Maou to serve as leaders of the Devils, it doesn't mean they abandon their clan and family. Sirzechs still stays in the Gremory territory.

Sairaorg is like what others are saying, he just lost support not position.
G147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 21:49   Link #90
kikix

Quote:
When the fathers talked they admitted they were wrong.
But they wouldn't admit it if Issei didn't do it. That's what I'm saying. The family was made to adapt to Rias and Issei, not the other way around. We're not talking about whether Issei changed their minds. We're talking about whether they went against them in the first place. Which they did.

Quote:
You sure put down Rias as going to be a weak leader of the Gremory clan as just "someone with Bael's signature trait", so with your statement that would put Sirzechs in the same boat because he has the Same Bael trait. So its the same you give no proof now that Rias will be a weak Family head.
Huh?! Please, reread my post. You have missed virtually everything I wrote in that part, except that Rias have the trait of Bael.

First, I didn't say Rias would be weak leader. I said that she would be weaker leader than Sirzechs. Since Sirzechs is trusted by ALL families, enough to be maou Lucifer, being known to have the strongest peerage...it's 100% clear that his political influence is great. Do you really think that saying that someone is worse leader than the BEST leader in the world of devils mean that they are weak?

Also, I gave "proof" of that. Let's see what advantages and disadvantages they had before.

Rias: Bael family trait, fallen-angel/devil priestess, blade blacksmith user, half-vampire/devil with forbidden balor view, nekomata/devil without any particular traits (at the time), born high-class devil.

Sirzechs: Bael family trait, hero of the war, maou Lucifer candidate, probably few hundreds years worth of life experience, born high-class devil, one of three super devils, husband and king to the strongest queen, ultimate rook with immense strength (which was said to be enough to defeat Jabberwocky on his own if he'd use it well) that couldn't be controlled even by gods, dragon/devil rook (Bahamut), magic expert that founded one of the major magician organizations capable to use expertly all kinds of magic, one of the fastest and best swordsmen in the underworld with youkais infesting his body, a hero turned to pawn that is considered one of five best pawns in the underworld, a mythical beast/devil that is said to bring good fortune to households it visits, close friends with at least one more maou candidate that is also a super devil.

Now then...who do you think would have greater political power? A teenager that didn't make much of a name for herself or a person known probably to every single devil in the underworld that have become their hero?!

Quote:
But its all good just a difference of opinions.
Well, I didn't say that Sairaorg did lose his status. I just didn't remember anything beyond that talk with Azazel where he said he had to start all over again. So I said that maybe he did lose it.

Well, it seems that he never did after all, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G147 View Post
If Sirzechs isn't still related to the Gremory, Millicas wouldn't have inherited the Gremory name.
Lucifer is more of a title than name. That is why his son have his original name. And it's obvious he's related to Gremory. He was born into and lived as Gremory for years. What I said is that he cannot act on behalf of Gremory household since he became Lucifer. I other words, that he politically stopped being affiliated with Gremory. He's affiliated with maou.

Quote:
They took over the name of the Maou to serve as leaders of the Devils, it doesn't mean they abandon their clan and family. Sirzechs still stays in the Gremory territory.
No one said they abandoned anyone. But there is a difference between still being in contact or providing personal help and representing on political stage. As a maou, Sirzechs CANNOT act on behalf of Gremory politically. He can help personally and live with Gremory though.
If it would be different, he would still be a heir to the Gremory household while Serafall would be a heiress to Sitri household. But they're not. They cannot, because they chose to lead ALL devils, not only their families. If they became heirs, it would be a clear favoritism which they are not allowed to have.

Please do not mix politics and private life. I didn't touch on the latter at all, just the former. You on the other hand answered as if it was reverse.
Old 2014-03-04, 22:12   Link #91
G147

kikix, why do you think Rias, Sona and Diodora are called siblings of the Maou. The Maous' clan and the Maou are still linked together, that's why the Gremory who are actually the 56th ranked of the 72 Pillars are viewed as a Top clan, because of Sirzechs is a Maou.
Old 2014-03-04, 22:33   Link #92
Crimson Bloodriver
*Artist

Quote:
kikix, why do you think Rias, Sona and Diodora are called siblings of the Maou. The Maous' clan and the Maou are still linked together, that's why the Gremory who are actually the 56th ranked of the 72 Pillars are viewed as a Top clan, because of Sirzechs is a Maou.
Actually, the reason the Gremory clan is ranked so high is not because of the relation to Maou but because they are one of the surviving pure blood families from the 72 pillars. They may have originally been lower in rank but because so many of the families went extinct their status was raised. Sirzechs is politically separate from the Gremory clan.

They call Rias, Sona, and Diodora siblings of Maou because they are the siblings of the Maous. Just because someone has left the family doesn't mean that you stop being their sibling. You are still their sibling by blood. That doesn't mean the Maous can politically help their family. Although, the fact that they are the siblings of the Maou socially reflects on the Maous. Thats why Rias's mother tells Rias not to be so selfish because it reflects poorly on her brother.
Crimson Bloodriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 23:03   Link #93
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
Actually, the reason the Gremory clan is ranked so high is not because of the relation to Maou but because they are one of the surviving pure blood families from the 72 pillars. They may have originally been lower in rank but because so many of the families went extinct their status was raised. Sirzechs is politically separate from the Gremory clan.

They call Rias, Sona, and Diodora siblings of Maou because they are the siblings of the Maous. Just because someone has left the family doesn't mean that you stop being their sibling. You are still their sibling by blood. That doesn't mean the Maous can politically help their family. Although, the fact that they are the siblings of the Maou socially reflects on the Maous. Thats why Rias's mother tells Rias not to be so selfish because it reflects poorly on her brother.
does Zephyrdor included too... i wonder ? the sibling of the current asmodeus ?
Old 2014-03-04, 23:03   Link #94
kikix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Bloodriver View Post
They may have originally been lower in rank but because so many of the families went extinct their status was raised. Sirzechs is politically separate from the Gremory clan.
They never were lower status. Their status always was high. Dukes are right below monarchs while Gremory always were dukes. 72 pillars were taken straight from lesser keys of Solomon.

Quote:
kikix, why do you think Rias, Sona and Diodora are called siblings of the Maou.
As was said, they are siblings of maou. You once again mix political affiliation and private affiliation. As I said, privately nothing changed. They are still family and everyone sees them as family.
It is in politics that titles and affiliations matter.

Quote:
The Maous' clan and the Maou are still linked together, that's why the Gremory who are actually the 56th ranked of the 72 Pillars are viewed as a Top clan, because of Sirzechs is a Maou.
Gremory never was ranked 56 out of 72. That's because...it's not a ranking. It is simply a list. There is no reason for the order, other than the fact that it is the order they were written down. That's why there are kings low on the list.

Also Gremory in Highschool DxD seems to be one of the wealthiest families. And wealth equals power to devils. Lucifer had little if any influence on the status of Gremory as a family. They simply are one of the strongest and most influential families. Like Phoenix/Phenex is thanks to their obvious monopoly on Phoenix Tears.
Old 2014-03-04, 23:05   Link #95
Tbolt

Lets lighten up a little with your choice.

In the next battle who would you pair up from the ORC, you can use Ravel and Irina.

For me:
Rias/Asia
Koneko/Ravel
Ise/Gasper
Kiba/Irina
Akeno/Xenovia
Old 2014-03-04, 23:05   Link #96
it_happens

Quote:
First, I didn't say Rias would be weak leader. I said that she would be weaker leader than Sirzechs. Since Sirzechs is trusted by ALL families, enough to be maou Lucifer, being known to have the strongest peerage...it's 100% clear that his political influence is great. Do you really think that saying that someone is worse leader than the BEST leader in the world of devils mean that they are weak?
-- Yes that's true but which Rias are you talking about because if it's rias in the beginning of DxD than yes definitely Sirzechs .

Quote:
Also, I gave "proof" of that. Let's see what advantages and disadvantages they had before.

Rias: Bael family trait, fallen-angel/devil priestess, blade blacksmith user, half-vampire/devil with forbidden balor view, nekomata/devil without any particular traits (at the time), born high-class devil.
-- Well if your talking Rias from the start then no this is wrong, the only thing rias had was the POD and was born pure blood devil, Akeno didn't accept her fallen angel side so didn't use that power she was using thunder, Kiba didn't possess the quality to weild holy swords so he didn't have blade blacksmith but instead had sword birth, even though Gasper was apart of Rias peerage he couldn't control his power and she couldn't either so he was sealed and a non-factor, Koneko was just like akeno and didn't accept or feared (i don't remember) her power so she didn't use her nekomata power.

-- BUT, If your talking about present rias than your leaving things out for example Kiba now has holy demonic swords, blade blacksmith, sword birth, and 6 legendary swords ( Demonic Emperor Sword Gram,Etc,Etc). Akeno now uses the power of he holy lightning, Gasper now can control his Sacred Gear power has potential to evolve into new longinus and has power of sealed evil god balor, Koneko now uses her nekomata power and even uses help from her object of trauma (kuroka) to help further her strength, She now has Aisa who has the most advanced healing ability and is contracted to a Dragon King, Also has now Xenovia who is the natural wielder of the legendary sword durandal and has the 7 pieces of excalibur, There's now rose ( cannot spell her name no mater what ) who is an expert magic user has knowledge of the great tree thingy ( from the norse that everyone wants ), AND THEN there's Ise who is the sekiryutei, body made from great red and ophis . . . blah blah I think everyone knows what ise brings to the table already.

Quote:
Sirzechs: Bael family trait, hero of the war, maou Lucifer candidate, probably few hundreds years worth of life experience, born high-class devil, one of three super devils, husband and king to the strongest queen, ultimate rook with immense strength (which was said to be enough to defeat Jabberwocky on his own if he'd use it well) that couldn't be controlled even by gods, dragon/devil rook (Bahamut), magic expert that founded one of the major magician organizations capable to use expertly all kinds of magic, one of the fastest and best swordsmen in the underworld with youkais infesting his body, a hero turned to pawn that is considered one of five best pawns in the underworld, a mythical beast/devil that is said to bring good fortune to households it visits, close friends with at least one more maou candidate that is also a super devil.

Now then...who do you think would have greater political power? A teenager that didn't make much of a name for herself or a person known probably to every single devil in the underworld that have become their hero?!
--- Again this comes down to which rias your comparing them to the rias from the start of DxD or the rias now ? the rias from the start then ofcourse no way, if its the rias now then still no but i won't consider her a "kid who made no name for herself" since even though ise is the one who solves most problems, rias his master will receive praise by default. But then again here is a question for you what about future rias ? because without a doubt rias in the future may not be more powerful then sirzech but her peerage can be which could give her more influence and justify support for her among the gremory supporter.
it_happens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-04, 23:24   Link #97
G147

Here:

グレモリー家 (Gremory)
現ルシファーを輩出した名門。元72柱56位。
強力な魔力と、紅い髪を持つのが特徴。
深い情愛を持ち、眷属を慈しむ一族。その分「身内」に手を出された場合、その怒りは凄まじい。
日本の本州と同程度の面積の領土を持ち、広大な眷属用の城を幾つも持つ。領地の特産品は非常に評判がよく産 業も発達しており非常に豊か。また、人間界にも秘密裏に進出しており、ホテルを運営していたりする他、最近 では冥界の大ヒット番組「乳龍帝おっぱいドラゴン」の著作権を初め、関連商品を大々的に売り出すなどして新 たな収入源を得ている。

アスタロト家 (Astaroth)
現ベルゼブブを輩出した名門。元72柱29位。
次期当主であったディオドラが禍の団に通じていたこともあり、現当主が解任された上、次期魔王を輩出する権 利を失う。

シトリー家 (Sitri)
現レヴィアタンを輩出した名門。元72柱12位。

グラシャラボラス家 (Glasya-Labolas)
現アスモデウスを輩出した名門。元72柱25位。
次期当主が事故死しており、行状には問題のあるゼファードルが繰り上がりで次期当主になり、さらに当人がレ ーティングゲームで再起不能になるなど、先行き不安な状況に陥っている。

All the clans from the Maous are from upper halve. Only the Gremory.
Old 2014-03-04, 23:49   Link #98
kikix

G147, the fact that three other maou's are from the first halve means nothing. As I said, it is not ranking of power or influence. It's just an order they were written down in the source they come from. Probably only Bael (Baal) can be actually considered on 1# for his power/influence. The rest, not so much. But then again, Bael doesn't even have a maou.

Quote:
Originally Posted by it_happens View Post
-- Yes that's true but which Rias are you talking about because if it's rias in the beginning of DxD than yes definitely Sirzechs.
From beginning. Though even now I think Sirzechs, even if you'd take his maou status, is a lot more influential figure. Except with kids, for which Issei and Rias are far better.

Quote:
(...) Akeno didn't accept her fallen angel side so didn't use that power she was using thunder, Kiba didn't possess the quality to weild holy swords so he didn't have blade blacksmith but instead had sword birth, even though Gasper was apart of Rias peerage he couldn't control his power and she couldn't either so he was sealed and a non-factor, Koneko was just like akeno and didn't accept or feared (i don't remember) her power so she didn't use her nekomata power.
The fact that Akeno and Koneko didn't use their species abilities doesn't make it non-factor. Simply knowing that they come from such bloodlines is enough. After all, it was a fair expectation that they would eventually use them.
Similarly Gasper. He was sealed because at that time he was too dangerous. But that fact alone did show that he was valuable piece in her political arsenal. He was so powerful and feared that he needed to be sealed. Simply knowing that would bring influence.

For Kiba...I never remembered the name...They seem all the same to me...I'm no good with names, keh.

Quote:
-- BUT, If your talking about present rias than your leaving things out(...)
Nope, I've been talking about pre-story Rias, as said above. That's why I left out all the newer political bonuses.
My comparison was made for the sake of showing why some of the Gremory could be against Sirzechs Gremory taking the title/name of Lucifer, which would separate him from the Gremory house politics, despite the obvious priviledge of having one of their own become a maou.

Quote:
There's now rose ( cannot spell her name no mater what )(...)
Her original name have german letter, I believe. Though it's written as "ss" when the symbol is unavailable. Anyway, I just checked up on her in wiki ("Rossweisse") and...it reminded me of a funny fact...Issei called her "vomiting valkyrie"...I wonder what her grandmother would think of her if she'd hear that "nick" which Rose's boyfriend gave her...

Quote:
But then again here is a question for you what about future rias ? because without a doubt rias in the future may not be more powerful then sirzech but her peerage can be which could give her more influence and justify support for her among the gremory supporter.
Yes, I think that in future, Rias may actually garner influence comparable to that of Sirzechs. Largely thanks to Issei.
But even now, as you mentioned, she have a lot on her thanks to Issei and his "wonderful" ability to draw a lot of attention.
Winning youth in a youth ranking game which had the most promising youths in a long time was the beginning. Issei who would be now a high-ranking devil already (after few months since reincarnation) if not for the devils sticking to tradition and Sirzechs/Azazel wanting him to grow more mature certainly helps.

Then there's breaking down the Hero Brigade, killing off Jabberwocky, various contacts with other factions, participating in defeat of Loki and all that stuff did give her some name. Oppai Dragon franchise also have her as prominent figure of the Switch Princess which reaches the kids in the underworld.

If we'll look further into the future, taking part in defeating Rizevim Lucifer and dealing with (we still don't know how) with 666 will be a great achievement. All the members of the team also have a lot going for them, including holy and demonic swords (original ones) that rank among the highest in their categories. Then further, their contacts with dragon kings

I think Rias will end up in a position similar to Sirzechs in the future, but she will not suprass him. He and his peerage are really powerful and unique and he does have now his actions as maou to add. He's also one of the major figures between the alliance, which did benefit the current maous ways more than it did for Rias.
Old 2014-03-05, 02:05   Link #99
Swordstriker21
Oshite mairu!!!

About the SajixSonaxIssei thing we have going here don't you think it would be kinda interesting to see some adolescent drama w/ the trio. Here's what I have in mind:

Sona finds herself more and more attracted to Issei and can't help it but tries to hold herself back cuz of her friendship w/ Rias w/c sorta crimps her social interactions w/ both Rias and Issei. Rias notices this but is conflicted herself. Issei is as oblivious as ever. But here comes "game changer" time when by some situation Sona finds herself alone w/ Issei and ends up more or less confessing.

At first Issei is at a loss but is forced to admit that he does indeed like Sona as a girl. But he tries to distance himself from her because he's considering Rias feelings not to mention Sajis. He tries to be a good bro but all he does is put things off and it takes a toll on Sona.

Now here's the twist: Saji confronts Issei and asks him face to face, man to man, devil to devil if he likes Sona. Issei tries to give excuses but Saji doesn't wanna her any of it and they brawl it out. Saji pours his heart out and tells Issei he's liked Sona since day one and would give anything to be w/ her and be the one to make her smile. But day in and day out he is forced to see what hes doesn't want to see and after the most recent events is forced to admit that the only one who could truly make Sona smile is Issei. So he pleads and begs Issei to answer Sonas feelings and be true to himself cuz it pains him the most to see Sonas sad face but adds if he ever makes Sona cry Saji would kill him.

Issei is silent and replies "OK" after a bit and walks away. Saji is left in silence. Issei hears a cry filled w/ conflicting emotions in the distance....
Old 2014-03-05, 02:49   Link #100
lived_1714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
About the SajixSonaxIssei thing we have going here don't you think it would be kinda interesting to see some adolescent drama w/ the trio. Here's what I have in mind:

Sona finds herself more and more attracted to Issei and can't help it but tries to hold herself back cuz of her friendship w/ Rias w/c sorta crimps her social interactions w/ both Rias and Issei. Rias notices this but is conflicted herself. Issei is as oblivious as ever. But here comes "game changer" time when by some situation Sona finds herself alone w/ Issei and ends up more or less confessing.

At first Issei is at a loss but is forced to admit that he does indeed like Sona as a girl. But he tries to distance himself from her because he's considering Rias feelings not to mention Sajis. He tries to be a good bro but all he does is put things off and it takes a toll on Sona.

Now here's the twist: Saji confronts Issei and asks him face to face, man to man, devil to devil if he likes Sona. Issei tries to give excuses but Saji doesn't wanna her any of it and they brawl it out. Saji pours his heart out and tells Issei he's liked Sona since day one and would give anything to be w/ her and be the one to make her smile. But day in and day out he is forced to see what hes doesn't want to see and after the most recent events is forced to admit that the only one who could truly make Sona smile is Issei. So he pleads and begs Issei to answer Sonas feelings and be true to himself cuz it pains him the most to see Sonas sad face but adds if he ever makes Sona cry Saji would kill him.

Issei is silent and replies "OK" after a bit and walks away. Saji is left in silence. Issei hears a cry filled w/ conflicting emotions in the distance....
Nope, I don't like this one, Saji is good with Sona, they should be together, it's also a reason to show that Sona, as a High-class devil, can marry the one she loves, for the good of Saji, too. There's a way that Saji has to either improve his chess playing ability, or try to show Serafall that he's capable of making Sona happy, and become a strong Devil.

Though seeing Serafall falls for Saji, is also a nice twist.
lived_1714 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem, romance, spoiler