AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

Old 2007-07-27, 02:38   Link #1001
Luminisk

This is probably the only show that I have ever seen where people actually root for a bad ending.

Luminisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 05:14   Link #1002
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisk View Post
This is probably the only show that I have ever seen where people actually root for a bad ending.
you can blame it on the "colourful" personalities the characters possess in this series
but it is something refresing to see a harem series "fail" where the male lead doesnt get what he doesnt deserve

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 08:23   Link #1003
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminisk View Post
I guess, everyone just hates the male lead. i wonder how many posts are about Itou and hating him
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 09:47   Link #1004
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
I guess, everyone just hates the male lead. i wonder how many posts are about Itou and hating him
let me add another to count

He should have his manhood......wait guess we can't call it his manhood, maybe uber-bakahood over a tank filled with very aggressive mutated sea bass

after watching ep 3 just gotta say how the hell can you so many misunderstandings happening?! Its like anime law 101 for harems!
Old 2007-07-27, 09:57   Link #1005
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Then you're gonna love Ep.4.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 10:22   Link #1006
Chewy

Wait ... you guys hate him this much already after Ep 3 ? Oh man... like TigerII said, just keep watching... you'll soon want the pleasure of physically strangling him yourself...
Chewy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 12:16   Link #1007
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
well i might be the odd one out but the more i watched episode 3 the more i found Katsura to be very annoying. I mean of course certin elements of this type of anime are apparent such as the massive amounts of misunderstandings.

I respect the fact that Makoto and her like each other thats fine. But jesues christ they both drove me crazy. Maybe im basied because im a sekai fanboy her personality to me just seems to suite Itou better. Although being quite annoying him self he said something that could be considered a hint to events to come. "Being with katsura is tireing" It looked like Itou was having more fun with her younger sister than her.

I cant jump to conclusions yet but Katsura seems like a high matience girl and Itou is going to have to stop being him self more and more to keep her happy. But Sekai he can be him self sure she yells and hits him but she accepts him. Im just not sure Katsura does at this point in time.

Im looking foward to epsiode 4 and being a school romance at all have to look forward to the cultural festival.
Old 2007-07-27, 12:34   Link #1008
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I cant jump to conclusions yet but Katsura seems like a high matience girl and Itou is going to have to stop being him self more and more to keep her happy. But Sekai he can be him self sure she yells and hits him but she accepts him. Im just not sure Katsura does at this point in time.
i kinda agree that kotonoha is a tough girl to deal with when herself is rather quite sensitive to being with a guy...but as for makoto changing himself to please kotonoha more ~ that can only be a good thing as i see it the normal makoto is just like you average perverted saru teen...and if he could be considered "changing" alread hell i sure dont want to see him in his normal manner...

but i am looking forward to more sekai fan views after ep 4 ~ so until then the bubble is still intact ^.^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-27, 12:38   Link #1009
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Lol^. Yeah, many will burst when four is over.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 13:43   Link #1010
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i kinda agree that kotonoha is a tough girl to deal with when herself is rather quite sensitive to being with a guy...but as for makoto changing himself to please kotonoha more ~ that can only be a good thing as i see it the normal makoto is just like you average perverted saru teen...and if he could be considered "changing" alread hell i sure dont want to see him in his normal manner...

but i am looking forward to more sekai fan views after ep 4 ~ so until then the bubble is still intact ^.^
Well i think we will have to see how many Sekai fans are out there after 4. I cant wait i might not even wait for the sub i might just watch the raw thats how bad my addiction is getting now and my japanese sucks so it will hard to keep up
Old 2007-07-27, 14:10   Link #1011
angel_wing0
心の番だよ ^o^

Send a message via MSN to angel_wing0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
Then you're gonna love Ep.4.
we need more eps liek that...and switch sekai with koto and some with otome
angel_wing0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 14:16   Link #1012
DanielSong39

If it's as bad as you're implying we may have more Otome and Kokoro fans after episode 4.

I wonder if they'll explore a Hikari/Taisuke subplot as well - now that looks like another train wreck in the making.
DanielSong39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 14:30   Link #1013
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

naw probably not due to the length of the series...shame though as 2 trainwrecks would completely finish off pretty much anyone watching this series and i wonder if there are going to have any sex scenes ~ its too much of a "brain overload" thing to think about but they are important for the story :3

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2007-07-27 at 16:03.
Old 2007-07-28, 19:53   Link #1014
Lucipher

Wow just wow i watched eps 4 Subbed finally and all im sayingoutside of spoiler tags is im becomming a bigger and bigger Makoto fan all the time where he might even be able to rival Harima.

Spoiler for Eps 4:
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 20:14   Link #1015
UPR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
Spoiler for Eps 4:
well this was very unexpected, after all the hate on Makoto never thought I would see a supporter. The only thing that bother's me is if you're going to for another girl at least have the courtesy to break it off with you're girlfriend, if you don't have one then by all means do what you want.
Old 2007-07-28, 20:28   Link #1016
anselfir
Style Über Alles

stop with this 'real guy' excuse. not all real guys are shallow retards whose idea of a girl is that of a plastic doll
Old 2007-07-28, 20:57   Link #1017
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

School Days - Feelings Passing By

Quite the title summarizes the outcome that concludes the episode.

Spoiler:

Is Kotonoha-chan that extremely shy and closed in the game as she is in the anime? or her shyness factor was heightened for the anime?

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:01   Link #1018
Lucipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
well this was very unexpected, after all the hate on Makoto never thought I would see a supporter. The only thing that bother's me is if you're going to for another girl at least have the courtesy to break it off with you're girlfriend, if you don't have one then by all means do what you want.
The 2 just started dating. When people just start seeing each other they dont relly love each other plus dont forget they are still in high school so i see nothing wrong with it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
stop with this 'real guy' excuse. not all real guys are shallow retards whose idea of a girl is that of a plastic doll
Lol did I ever say all if i did then im sorry, but maybe not all guys but most are that way at that age. Its part of growing up. You may live in a fantasy life but i live in reality most guys at that age are where he is now. They think mostly with there bottem brain then there top. Btw i live in La county the world of the "plastic dolls" if you know what i mean.
Lucipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-28, 21:33   Link #1019
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselfir View Post
I agree with the guy above me anselfir, I've mentioned this a few pages back in this thread but you can't really blame him, as he is "at that age," Whether your sense of morality can accept it or not.

I certainly don't condone makoto's actions of treating the girls around him as a doll, but i'm sure that wasn't really his intention to begin with, it's just that his behaviour appears to go down that path. Usually what people do and what people think are completely different and i feel that i will give makoto the benefit of the doubt.

That doesn't stop the the feeling i get whenever makoto does something stupid and I think he is a ass too. I would just like to give all the characters the benefit of the doubt considering their age and circumstances.
Old 2007-07-28, 22:18   Link #1020
anselfir
Style Über Alles

i have no sense of morality. but i do have taste. people like this kid are simply vulgar and unrefined.

Tags
bishoujo, drama, ecchi, harem, romance, tnk, yandere