AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-02-16, 17:08   Link #81
GuestWho

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha
Possible, but it i have my doubts b/c the heavy reliance of snakes during his regeneration.

Also after Oro his Naruto w/ the Kusanagi and he's flying away what is the black string connected to oro? Is it the action line of when Naruto got hit??
The snakes make his regenerating look cooler : P But ya we probably won't know for sure for awhile.

Thats the sword coming out of his mouth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Rurik
How long how you been stalking this Forum?
Around when haku was introduced >.> *cough*
GuestWho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 17:43   Link #82
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UthertheHat
My guess is yamato is going to return naruto to normal with the jutzu and then sakura is going to arrive so they can both have a quick encounter with sauske. And I think this arc is also suppose to show us how much more powerful Naruto is. The whole point of Jiryra's training was to improve his best weapon, the Kyuubi's chakara.
That was the point, but it failed miserably. Far from being an improved weapon, it's now a deadly threat to Naruto and his teammates that overtakes him at the drop of a hat. Naruto is not this powerful, 4-Tailed Kyuubi is this powerful. Even at 3-Tails, Naruto nearly killed Sakura without even realizing it. This arc has not shown how powerful Naruto is, it's shown how unstable he is. He's a ticking time bomb waiting to blow.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 18:05   Link #83
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
He did seal it in Naruto for a reason we don't know yet, but if he could have killed it and rid the world from it he would have.
No proof this is the case. As a matter of fact, the opposite is shown in the series. All hidden villages, including the leaf, wants to use demons for their own purposes. The 4th isn't any different especially as he had seals for this very same purpose (to use demons as a weapon).
Old 2006-02-16, 18:23   Link #84
Thrillhouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sankari
I might be creating an end to the serie that doesn't have ending made, but 99,9% chance naruto WILL become a hokage in the end of serie, I doubt there will be drama ending to naruto where naruto dies and the serie ends, if this happens, I applaud to kishimoto for having the balls to do it, but ITS HARDLY going to happen.
Naruto will most definately become the strongest shinobi in the serie for sure thanks to the ultimate plotshield, you have to be truly in denial to think naruto wouldn't become way stronger than sasuke, orochimaru or jiraiya in the future. It might take time, but it will happen, like it or not.

Ill oppose you and say 99.9% chance that will not be the ending and Naruto will actually die in a self sacrifice form of fashion, most likely in a 'save my friends' kind sacrifice. So far thats what the message im getting from Naruto is, hes Goku, he would sacrifice himself for the greater good. I will assume Sasuke will actually become Hokage, but Naruto will have his face carved into the mountain side. Thats my ending. Not my ideal ending but thats my prediction.
Thrillhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 19:45   Link #85
lotus_lee

I'm becoming quite disappointed with Naruto. What happened to 'that move' that Jiraiya mentioned aeons ago? When we learned that Jiraiya was going to teach Naruto to use more of his ultimate weapon, the Kyuubi, I thought he meant like using it's chakra to perform some higher-class moves like being able to summon Gamabunta properly, some Sannin-level move or using Kyuubi to do some cool regeneration. Instead, we are just seeing tail-related powerups. Might as well rename the series Kyuubi for all that matter.

It's like instead of thinking:
''I have this great pool of chakra so better make the most of it while it's still inside me and learn some uber-moves from Ero-Sennin''

he goes:
''Nah, don't feel like doing anything else, might as well just power up and let Kyuubi handle the rest''.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 19:57   Link #86
Gattzu
Silent but Awesome

I thought that the move Jirayia taught Naruto could be fatal?
Gattzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 20:25   Link #87
MacJ_007

I think the 4th Hokage just got lucky in beating the Kyubi and beside kyubi was never killed he was just sealed. Like Orochimaru surprised upon seeing the death god jutsu that the 3rd Hokage did, I think so did the kyubi waited for it and did'nt know what would happen. And I think Orochimaru is stronger than Jiraiya "Edo Tensei" is all he needed, summoning 2 Hokages which is tough to beat.
MacJ_007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 20:26   Link #88
AnimePlus
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimePlus
I don't think Naruto has enough power for that.
AnimePlus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 20:26   Link #89
Seiken

Send a message via MSN to Seiken
Quote:
Originally Posted by abazou
Where is sasuke dammit.

Underground!

I wish
Seiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 22:19   Link #90
Tyrone Biggums
Crack Head

Why do ppl still compain and whine for Sasuke? Fuck man, he'll come whenever Kishi wants him to ur whining isnt gonna bring him here sooner...personally it was a decent chapter, just an exchange of blows from Naruto and Oro what more could u want, and for people who thought this chap sucked, wait till its in anime form and imagine how good it will look god damn seeing Naruto get stabbed is always good times.
Old 2006-02-16, 22:32   Link #91
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaSe-
Some people arent easily satisfied eh?

To be honest, this fight is awesome. And im enjoying every page of it!
I guess i'm not easily impressed....... Just nothing that special, i mean its a high powered fight just really dull and not very ninja-y at all. Dare I say, more like a DBZ fight than a Naruto fight....
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 22:36   Link #92
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
can't be helped, kishi is/was a huge dragonball fan.
Old 2006-02-16, 22:37   Link #93
UthertheHat
Magical Magician

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggums
Why do ppl still compain and whine for Sasuke? Fuck man, he'll come whenever Kishi wants him to ur whining isnt gonna bring him here sooner...personally it was a decent chapter, just an exchange of blows from Naruto and Oro what more could u want, and for people who thought this chap sucked, wait till its in anime form and imagine how good it will look god damn seeing Naruto get stabbed is always good times.
Damn Straight, the art for this arc rocks so far and i enjoy it. Not all arcs can be story based, so just need to unload and show off Naruto's POWER.

And this whole arc isnt to show Naruto's control or how he should control his emotions, it's showing his hatred for orochimaru and that is what keeps the tails commin
UthertheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 23:53   Link #94
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If Kusanagi will not provide any specific ability such as disabling the demon kind of opponent, then Orochimaru might find himself in a disadvantageous situation, especially if he doesn't let go of the sword (or if he is forced so).

Using the sword as a transportation medium, and chakra-based extensions Naruto can finally reach the real Orochimaru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astayanax
No proof this is the case. As a matter of fact, the opposite is shown in the series. All hidden villages, including the leaf, wants to use demons for their own purposes. The 4th isn't any different especially as he had seals for this very same purpose (to use demons as a weapon).
Again using the series and your way of thinking, the other villages have usually used the demons/sealings multiple times. Kyuubi and Konoha seems to be a first. Hence, again based on your way of thinking, what the other villages have done cannot be used as a way to define Konoha. Your way of thinking seems to reach a dilemma. What will you do?

And, 4th was waiting for Kyuubi to come back to the world so that he can use a seal to kill himself, causing Konoha to lose significant power when they need a strong leader. Thinking the future he might have caused the destruction of Konoha until the demon-child grow to become stronger for at least the next 20 years. That kind of leaders are really admirable!!!
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-16, 23:58   Link #95
s-class uchiha
Naruto = Painful

Quote:
Originally Posted by UthertheHat
Damn Straight, the art for this arc rocks so far and i enjoy it. Not all arcs can be story based, so just need to unload and show off Naruto's POWER.

And this whole arc isnt to show Naruto's control or how he should control his emotions, it's showing his hatred for orochimaru and that is what keeps the tails commin

Yes,

And I do think someone else pointed out the fact that he may (i said may so itachi fanboys calm dowm) be fighting the Strongest person alive in the Narutoverse. What do you want him to do out think, out jutsu, or just plain old out fight Orochimaru?

Let's say he was fighting Sasuke and he automatically went to 4 tails that would be lame.

Naruto, kabuto, sakura, yamato, and Sai know that Naruto's only chance of beating Oro is the 4 tails and you know what... that might not even cut it.

But i do sympathize and want to see Naruto do something else, see "that jutsu," and Sasuke.

I guess kishi forgot that the readers only see 17 pages per week! But he must be doing something right having the #1 fan - ranked character be someone who is not even in it...
s-class uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:16   Link #96
UthertheHat
Magical Magician

This is "Naruto" we are talking about. He isnt a genius ninja like sauske and isnt smart like sakura. He is naruto and if beating the hell out of someone with no style or fancy jutzu moves works for him, I say go for it and use your kyuubi power which no one else has to win. Narutos power is one of a kind and no one else has unlimited red chakara withen them so use what u got
UthertheHat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:20   Link #97
Rachy
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Is this some kind of joke?
You really expected Orochimaru to take the full power of one of the most powerful and destructive attack displayed since the beginning of the show at point blanck without dying?
The only ones I can see able to survive a direct impact of such attack are arguably Gozdilla-class summon such as Gamabunta, Manda & co and I doubt even them could handle more than 2~3 attacks without being completely destroyed.
Yes honestly i did expect orochimaru to be able to take it, hes by far a joke as teh main villian if he cant even handle that, naruto is at the moment not even half of what he can be, actually if he became the kyuu bi he would porbably be more stronger than just having the tails out ( like how gaara become worlds power after a full transformation.)

I would say after that orochimaru if left for jiraiya to deal with, hes not the main bad-guy i thought might be possible... Akatsuki leader is.
Rachy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:28   Link #98
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

[QUOTE
Who ever made that unwritten rule up that a shinobi has to be weak when he does not have a blood line limit or a demon. Think of Sarutobi or Yondaime. Why shouldn't Naruto be able to become a strong Hokage without Kyubi?
Ad Gaara: It was not shown, but we can assume that his demon powers and his massive Sand control are gone now. There is a possibility that his protective snad did remain, as it should have been a result of the jutsu of his mother. Never the less he should be around the level of an average Chunin or Jonin now. Too bad, I really liked him.[/QUOTE]

You're quite right in that assumption. According to Wikipedia (which has all of the info. up to the latest chapters) the only thing that Gaara lost when Shukaku was taken from his body is his "auto-shield" of sand from his gourd. Despite the fact that we have not seen him fight after the extraction this is a safe theory.
Luminion Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:29   Link #99
Zek
Eyebrows...

Quote:
Originally Posted by s-class uchiha
Yes,

And I do think someone else pointed out the fact that he may (i said may so itachi fanboys calm dowm) be fighting the Strongest person alive in the Narutoverse. What do you want him to do out think, out jutsu, or just plain old out fight Orochimaru?

Let's say he was fighting Sasuke and he automatically went to 4 tails that would be lame.

Naruto, kabuto, sakura, yamato, and Sai know that Naruto's only chance of beating Oro is the 4 tails and you know what... that might not even cut it.

But i do sympathize and want to see Naruto do something else, see "that jutsu," and Sasuke.
I take issue with the fact that Kishimoto made standard Naruto such a chump that the only way for him to even dream of competing with a high level opponent is to morph into mini-Kyuubi. All Kishimoto had to do was have Naruto make tremendous strides in his time with Jiraiya and shock everybody, being somewhat stronger than Gaara at his full power. But instead he's just an idiot who doesn't even try to fight with his own skills anymore. Naruto shouldn't be a match for Oro 1v1 yet, and as such he shouldn't be fighting Oro 1v1 at all; this was supposed to be a team battle, but his three teammates are just standing around twiddling their thumbs and hoping Kyuubi doesn't turn on them. I would rather see Naruto fight with his own skills than watch Kyuubi beat up on people for him, even if that means he needs some backup once in a while.

Quote:
I guess kishi forgot that the readers only see 17 pages per week! But he must be doing something right having the #1 fan - ranked character be someone who is not even in it...
And he must be doing something wrong for the main character of the series to actually be falling in the ranks after his big timeskip power-up...
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-17, 00:56   Link #100
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
I just wish Sakura starts to appreciate Naruto more. Naruto is a much, much more considerate and caring person than Sasuke. He sticks up for his friends no matter what and he treasures his allies more than his own life. Geez, this "I will do anything for the the cool looking guy" crush on Sasuke has got to end. Someone knock some sense into her already. Right there, on the rock is a guy that will do anything for you, Sakura. So stop standing idly and thinking "Sasuke-kun..." and actually try to help Naruto? I'm positive if it was Sasuke getting hit, she would run up to him wildly.