Spoiler for reply:
Spoiler:
Old 2016-01-13, 12:39   Link #3563
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana View Post
Spoiler for reply:
Now that Radox tried to kill Gengo, he has every right to leave Chevalier since they hired Radox to take him out.

What's going to happen to Sawatari and the other Nova-ed Assassin(the quiet one)? I wonder if she returned to normal or dead? They didn't show her getting killed.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-13, 13:07   Link #3564
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Now that Radox tried to kill Gengo, he has every right to leave Chevalier since they hired Radox to take him out.

What's going to happen to Sawatari and the other Nova-ed Assassin(the quiet one)? I wonder if she returned to normal or dead? They didn't show her getting killed.
Spoiler for reply:
Old 2016-01-13, 19:04   Link #3565
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:

By the way, who is Radox, again? I need a quick reminder. I have an idea as to who it is, but I could be wrong on it.
Old 2016-01-13, 19:10   Link #3566
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler for reply:

By the way, who is Radox, again? I need a quick reminder. I have an idea as to who it is, but I could be wrong on it.
Radox was the former commander of the Chevalier who resigned due to the failure of the E. Pandora Project, afterwards, he started gathering his own military to combat Gengo before the Chevalier board members approached him and decided to have him mastermind an assassination attempt against Gengo using the Busters.
Old 2016-01-13, 19:29   Link #3567
DragonOsman
Dragon King

So he isn't the guy whom Gengo managed to convince? He's just another one of the idiot bigwigs of Genetics?
Old 2016-01-13, 19:53   Link #3568
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
So he isn't the guy whom Gengo managed to convince? He's just another one of the idiot bigwigs of Genetics?
He is Gengo's greatest enemy at the moment. Radox has a grudge against Gengo and it not only resulted in the 13th Nova Clash but also put all of humanity at risk. Radox doesn't have any control over West Genetics because now it's become Gengo's base and the fact that the Chevalier cut ties with Genetics and are no longer affiliated with them.
Old 2016-01-13, 20:18   Link #3569
Twi

Mind you, Gengo's plans literally are hanging onto Kazuya now, who hasn't been spectacular for the last few years. If he snuffs it now, they are boned. I mean, good luck with that considering his aunts are hanging over him, but I'm still trying to figure out how his aunts and father came into existence since I'm not quite sure how human + nova would work on a physical level.

And there's still the issue of them being weak to Freezing, because all it would take was one Nova pulling this crap off again and we'd have a problem. There's his next assignment, fix that problem.
Old 2016-01-13, 21:01   Link #3570
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twi View Post
Mind you, Gengo's plans literally are hanging onto Kazuya now, who hasn't been spectacular for the last few years. If he snuffs it now, they are boned. I mean, good luck with that considering his aunts are hanging over him, but I'm still trying to figure out how his aunts and father came into existence since I'm not quite sure how human + nova would work on a physical level.

And there's still the issue of them being weak to Freezing, because all it would take was one Nova pulling this crap off again and we'd have a problem. There's his next assignment, fix that problem.
Gengo entrusted the future to Kazuya and Arcadia. Kazuya is to lead the LPs, TPs and Pandora into battle until all of humanity have Stigmatic Bodies.

The LPs were born from both Maria and Gengo's DNA and were artificially made in tubes. Ryuuichi was the one who was born through a surrogate parent.

The LPs are vulnerable to Anti-Freezing NOT normal Freezing, but I bet Kazuya can do something about that.
Old 2016-01-13, 21:02   Link #3571
DragonOsman
Dragon King

@Twi: Kazuya just has to master his Freezing and also to know when to use it when not to. Well, that and be careful to not turn into a wuss again.

Is Maria Lancelot really a Nova? Or she something else entirely that also happens to be in with the Transcendent Will? Because technically, Kazuya and his aunts are all related to her in some way.

Edit: One post late.
@Tachibana: Yep. Though, I didn't remember the stuff about tubes. So yeah, I'll have to thank you for that.
Old 2016-01-13, 21:40   Link #3572
Tachibana
タチバナ

Maria is a Nova and the one who birthed the whole Aoi family trough her blood. Simply put, the whole Aoi family with the exception of Gengo are all human/nova hybrids.
Old 2016-01-13, 21:47   Link #3573
Nvis
Where are the good animes

I'm having trouble picking my favorite between Cassandra and Arcadia.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 03:36   Link #3574
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
And there's still the issue of them being weak to Freezing,
I think Kazuya can do something about this.
Imagine him stepping in the battlefield with activated on constant basis Freezing Knowing IDY he has fair chances to transform into another character (like in Legend of Mayan). But there is a great chance he will be a wimp again.

Last edited by ChuckE; 2016-01-14 at 04:04.
ChuckE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 04:44   Link #3575
Tachibana
タチバナ

Kazuya's wimp days are over.
Old 2016-01-14, 08:25   Link #3576
Twi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
Knowing IDY he has fair chances to transform into another character (like in Legend of Mayan).
That dude took a level in badass and jerkass at the same time when he's the reason she got caught in the first damn place. And I seem to recall the source material was supposed to have a bad ending, so I wouldn't use that as a reference.

And he better not puss out again. I only started reading again after the E-Pandora arc because of a fluke and found the Orie story interesting, so I read it backwards. Tragic as that story was, I rank it higher than most of the other arcs.
Old 2016-01-14, 10:09   Link #3577
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
That dude took a level in badass and jerkass at the same time when he's the reason she got caught in the first damn place. And I seem to recall the source material was supposed to have a bad ending, so I wouldn't use that as a reference.
As far as I remember the novel had a bad ending and the novel as literature object had a bad ending too In attempt to change it IDY decided to create his own LoM with better ending. But it ended badly
Old 2016-01-14, 11:22   Link #3578
DeliriousEagle

The ending was fucked up. Aliens brah, fucking aliens.
DeliriousEagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-14, 11:37   Link #3579
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Guys, again, the mangaka's name is Lim-Dal Young. LDY, not IDY. Please stop misspelling it. Jeez, poor guy.

@Tachibana: Yeah, I do hope you're right about Kazuya's wimp days finally being over. Now, if only he and Stella finally hooked up, I'd be a happy camper. Or better yet, if he had a full harem with all of the Pandora (unless that's a no-no - they do all also still have their own respective Limiters, after all).
Old 2016-01-15, 00:36   Link #3580
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Plot twist, kazuya use his power then control the Pandora and made them kill their own limiter...
Happy End and harem end route now is finally open...

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen