AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-05-22, 11:54   Link #21
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Morino Ichigo from Onegai series is a longtime favorite support character, with Evangeline closely behind. Ichigo is wise beyond her actual age, rather insightful, careful and very humane... Morino edges out from Evangeline to me with how she choose to intereact with the world comparing to Eva. Kasuga Ayumu also stands out to me greatly for her unique outlook of the world. I love Nagato Yuki, Fate Testarossa, Ayase Yue alot too. Kamio Haruko though I have to say takes the crown with her struggles and tribulations forcing her to evolve... and having to meet the future when it is all said and done.

Male lead wise, it depends on what... Kyon gives me the greatest satiracal narriation, Masaru-san and Onsokumaru for sheer humor, Shiratori Ryuushi, Negi Springfield and Kunisaki Yukito for sheer compassion. Kenshin of course stands out quite a bit and Porco Rosso, for being a humanist.

Female lead... Takamachi Nanoha and Shina Hikaru for being towers of strength, Suzumiya Haruhi for her incredable antics and mind, Rebecca Miyamoto in her sharp tongue, Kamio Misuzu for her anguish and preserverence, Chibi Maruko as the great satirist.

Male support, Alex Louis Armstrong, Archer Emiya and Mae Hughes for being humane... Pazu for his courage (I don't have alot of favs. in this catagory).

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 11:57   Link #22
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I'd have to say it's a toss-up of Eve from Black Cat and Rui Kosaka from Jinki: Extend. (in my sig below )

Cute, mature, and she can kick @$$ like nobody's business. Plus, her power is awesome.

Rui is also cute, also kicks @$$, and can kick @$$ in giant robots too. They don't get much better than that.

Last edited by Shinji103; 2006-05-22 at 12:10.
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 12:03   Link #23
YoshiZumi
Translator for Ayu

Send a message via AIM to YoshiZumi
My favorite anime character has to be Sagara Sousuke from the Full Metal Panic series because of his lack of common sense. His lack of common sense is great comic relief. The fact that he is always serious and gets into comedic trouble makes it twice as funny.

I also like Nara Shikamaru from Naruto because I'm like him in every way. Ever since I was a kid I liked doing nothing and being lazy. I've always also wanted to lead a normal life married with 2-3 kids which I believe is what he said. But when the time calls for Shikamaru to get serious, he gets serious just like me.
YoshiZumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 12:40   Link #24
Kurapica

Kurapica from hunter x hunter. I like his determination, elegance, his character and the fact that he is all superlatives sized in one. From the first time you see the fellow, you know he is gonna pawn. And he delivers.
Kurapica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 13:39   Link #25
Gackt=good

Lust from Full Metal Alchemist because she is so cool and later on she gets a very good roll in my oppinion.

PS: She is sexy as hell as well.
Gackt=good is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 15:05   Link #26
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Van (GunxSword) - easy going guy, funny too.
Sakamato Julietta (Airmaster) - strong and the way he obsessed over Maki was hilarious.
Pachira (Magipoka) - kinda like Eri (who is also another fave).
Ukitsu (Ikkitousen) - she's strong and likes to fight.
Minaguchi Yuki (Airmaster) - She's hot and strong.

Its difficult to say who is my absolute favorite.

Last edited by Shiryuu; 2007-01-11 at 20:16.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 18:28   Link #27
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

My favourite characters in order:

1. Haruhi, no one is better than her, shes the goddess of parallel universes
2. The SOS dan, except Itsuki lol
3. Nono, shes my favourite mech ever, shes the goddess of the mecha universe
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-22, 19:03   Link #28
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Legato Bluesummers (the most original yet wasted villain character in all of anime...Words can't express how cold yet cool this guy is...)

Yusuke Urameshi (The greatest good-guy bad-a$$ shonen main lead with a snide attitude and a cup overfloweth full of confidence...)

Great Teacher Onizuka (The prototype for horny, funny, clever, endearing, and spotlight shining main character...add to it he's a bad-a$$ with no fear to complete this great character...)

Char Aznable (no one compares, if anime was Mt. Rushmore Char's masked face might be chiseled on that stone...)

Motoko (Strongest female character in anime with an uncomparable commanding presence on screen...)
Old 2006-05-22, 19:08   Link #29
monster

Ash Ketchum (is that how it's spelled?) from Pokemon - he's so optimistic and cheerful, makes me want to be a kid all my life. And I like cheering for him whenever he battles.

Kira Yamato from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - I like his personality, I like the fact that he tries to be there for his friends and never thought of himself as something special. I especially like how he affects the people around him and how they in turn affect him. I also like his attitude towards killing.

Saya from Blood+ - She's a sweet girl with an inner strength that I admire.

Archer from Fate/stay night - Just so cool and awesome in everything he does.

There's many more but these are the ones that come to my mind easily.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-24, 23:00   Link #30
strangeness_dss
unstable

Gendo Ikari -Commanding, cold, cool, and caring.
Okay, why this old guy? Well despite his apathy towards shinji and everyone else, he is a genius and great manipulator of all the members of SEELE to fulfill his wife’s wish; preventing third impact from happening and destroying the angels. However in EOG he revels that he intended to use Third Impact to bring Yui(his wife) back to life.
“Gendo's motives, though bloody and ultimately foolish, are noble. He simply wishes to restore a loved one. He feels lost without her, and unable to love due to his loss. He could not care for Shinji while Yui remained lost, feeling cutoff from the world.”
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gendo_Ikari

Gendo, to me, is a very interesting character.
strangeness_dss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 16:56   Link #31
Mega-Pimp
It's magic!

Hrrm, for me it would be...Master Asia from G Gundam, he's so over the top at what he does...yet he still keeps a straight face while doing it, so even the silliest thing becomes awesome.
Heck, he's awesome with whatever he does, teacher, master, villain you name it.
And thanks to [MAD] and YouTube we now know what a AT field in Evangelion "really" is
Mega-Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 17:33   Link #32
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mega-Pimp
And thanks to [MAD] and YouTube we now know what a AT field in Evangelion "really" is
Link to the youtube video?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 17:48   Link #33
Radiosity
Sexy Tornado
*Artist

Pff, way too many awesome characters out there to name but one. Some favourites include:

Chidori from FMP. As per the description in TSR from a certain character, she's full of opposites: fragile yet ferocious, crude yet refined. Oh, and she looks good in the rain

Tessa also from FMP. She's a lovely character, and looks hawt in that uniform.

Sagara Sousuke again from FMP. He's one of the best male leads ever IMHO. That stoic stupidity while at the same time being so incredibly intelligent and clever in other ways is a nice contrast. Oh, and his straightfaced performance all the way through Fumoffu is great, I haven't laughed so much in a long time.

Haruhi, Kyon and the rest of the cast from the melancholy of suzumiya haruhi. They all rock, it's that simple. Some of the nicest characters in a series I've seen so far.
Radiosity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 22:38   Link #34
Mousuke

Gah, this is going to be hard because...I have soooooooo many favorites!!! Here are a few under the cut:

Spoiler:
Mousuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-25, 22:41   Link #35
d.Lughie

My favourite would be Nico Robin.. whoo.. interesting character I must say.... she tends to scare people with her logical sense and wise.. the SH were really liked shock and scared to death hearing what she said.. I really loved her skill.. body parts sprouting everywhere.. that's like the coolest thing ever.... and then.. her pityful past.. I could cry seeing her flashback..

2nd place goes to Luffy.. innocent stupid captain... but when the crew needs him.. he's there.. he stood to his decision even leaving a crew behind for not agreeing with him.. and makes zoro said... "If our captain can't make a decision.. who could we believe in?!" its so cooll...

3rd goes to Haruhi Suzumiya.. for being one of the most original character in anime... lol.. advertising mikuru to give out pamphlet.. using mikuru as a bait to get computers from the computer lab.. so cool
d.Lughie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-26, 07:41   Link #36
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
everyone from happy lesson TV if youve seen it you should know why

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 05:52   Link #37
anime_girl

Smile Who is your favorite anime character?

My favorite character is chichiri I really like tamahome and miaka (I really like the romantic sceens miaka and tamahome )

Here there are some pics:

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...iaka1.gif-This is Miaka

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...tama1.gif-This is Tamahome

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...hich1.gif-This is Chichiri

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1..._Tamahome.jpg:)
- This my favorite pic of them all.

Last edited by xris; 2006-06-03 at 08:22. Reason: This is a discussion thread, not an Image Board...
anime_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 06:49   Link #38
Tsuchimi Rin

Mine is train heartnet a.k.a Black Cat
Tsuchimi Rin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 10:16   Link #39
Diaboso
we girls arnt safe!
*Artist

Vash the stampead (hes one tightly wraped ball of fun and kick A$$ness (^^)
Diaboso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-03, 10:21   Link #40
freakishgal

I like Naruto Umzumaki and Gaara.
freakishgal is offline   Reply With Quote