AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > High School DxD

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 23:25   Link #1261
Random Wanderer

Well, technically they could uncensor other portions of the female anatomy that they haven't been showing, but they aren't going to do that. As long as I get more Koneko in the extras, I'll be happy. I don't think I need to bother asking for Rias and Asia, because it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll be there, but I fear Koneko never will get the amount of focus I'd like.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 23:28   Link #1262
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
Well, technically they could uncensor other portions of the female anatomy that they haven't been showing, but they aren't going to do that. As long as I get more Koneko in the extras, I'll be happy. I don't think I need to bother asking for Rias and Asia, because it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll be there, but I fear Koneko never will get the amount of focus I'd like.
Quality over quantity.

And there's really nothing left to uncensor. If they add *that place* to the animation, they will need to censor it anyway considering Japanese censor laws.
Old 2012-02-27, 23:30   Link #1263
RX-78GP04G Gerbera
Whoosh!

Send a message via AIM to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via MSN to RX-78GP04G Gerbera Send a message via Yahoo to RX-78GP04G Gerbera

No love for Sona and Tsubaki, our local megane? (besides Akeno for me) lol
RX-78GP04G Gerbera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 23:54   Link #1264
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
And there's really nothing left to uncensor. If they add *that place* to the animation, they will need to censor it anyway considering Japanese censor laws.
Bah. Censorship laws always ruin everything.

Quote:
No love for Sona and Tsubaki, our local megane?
They just don't have enough of a presence in the anime to garner much attention.
Old 2012-02-27, 23:57   Link #1265
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
After much deciding, those who strike me fancy have been circled:
Spoiler:

Flamejerk, you lucky piece of trash!!

Oh, and the original file just in case for anyone else who wants to join.....
http://i.imgbox.com/aas5AOaV.jpg
So far, the school uniform girls with the nekomimi look great
The chinese suit girl looks nice as well, too bad she's at the back, half covered. Not too interested in the others, perhaps some at the back which we can't see now (those are 15, after all) are still nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
There might be that as well, but I think primarily it's more of a case that he doesn't realize the "she'd actually like it if he did" part. Or probably him thinking she doesn't realize the implications of it ... except she does, but he thinks she doesn't, so he tries to keep himself more in check . Hence him perceiving Asia as more naive than she actually is.
Indeed, I think the "she'd actually like it if he did" is traight to the point.Once he'll get that into his head, there'll be no holding back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Her bashfully trying to hide her embarrassment behind comments like "You like seeing naked skin, right?" probably adds to said misconception - I wouldn't be surprised if Issei thought Asia is doing this because of her apparent assumption that he would like it (and her conforming nature), and the thought that she might be liking it as well, and doing it as much for herself as for him, never actually entered his head in the first place.

So ... yeah, I think Asia is going to have to pull some really bold (and emotionally charged?) moves with no room for misinterpretation towards her true intentions, for Issei to start considering her as a valid target in "that" manner. Meanwhile, so long as there is room to perceive her as naive and gullible (irregardless if that's true or not), that's probably how Issei will treat her and her advances, and thus wouldn't consider taking advantage of them in the same manner he would from most everyone else.
I would really have to be something very bold for Isse to stop seeing her as a very naive and gullible girl, and rather perceive her as a girl would would like to share these things with him.

Quote:
Tasty butt is tasty.

Btw there is a lot of tasty girls in this series. Most of which you won't ever see unless anime goes over season 1.

Datt Body
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v3_000c.jpg

Loli Trap Commando
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v9_000d.jpg

Boobs Queen
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/im...xd_v11_005.jpg

All of those are artworks so you won't know who they are anyway ^^.
Seein the v3 girl surely would be nice
The v9 one is too loli for me, and the v11 one has too oversized boobs, which I not fond of.
Old 2012-02-28, 00:58   Link #1266
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ '...too oversized boobs...'?

*glances at v11*

. . . . . . .

I'LL GLADLY TAKE HER HOME!! (I don't even know her )

I don't like cats, persay but for her, an exception shall be gladly made.
Old 2012-02-28, 09:53   Link #1267
Anime-fan10

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
I think the manga is ok, but the novel is superior as the fully detailed original source, while the anime is nice for the voice acting and moving images.

However, the manga is monthly so the anime is going to overtake it soon.
There are only 14 chapters published so far, so it's not a long read.
Thanks, I might look into it.

Quote:
Manga isn't far above anime, translated chapters just finished Asia arc. It can even be behind anime already.
Thanks, I'm sure when the anime ends, the manga will surpass it.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 22:19   Link #1268
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Who doesn't.
I myself wait for BD release and hope there will be some special 5minutes or so containing all of major girl cast pole dancing.

There needs to be some additional animated goodies, cause there's not much to uncensor here.
OMG!!!

I think I just had a heart attack.....

I really wish this would be longer animated since there are alot of girls to cover and I still don't want to look at the manga and light novels yet.
Old 2012-02-28, 22:21   Link #1269
Shimapan
Try me! <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
^ '...too oversized boobs...'?

*glances at v11*

. . . . . . .

I'LL GLADLY TAKE HER HOME!! (I don't even know her )

I don't like cats, persay but for her, an exception shall be gladly made.
Ok, take her, she's all yours.
I really do like cats (don't like dogs), but that one's just a disgrace.

I rather stay with the two nekomimi seifuku girls from the Phenex harem, they have good sized oppai and no freaky monster melons.
Old 2012-02-28, 22:26   Link #1270
Random Wanderer

Quote:
I really wish this would be longer animated since there are alot of girls to cover and I still don't want to look at the manga and light novels yet.
I don't know... one thing I don't want to see as more of the club becomes interested in Issei is the girls facing off against each other. Girls in anime harems almost always become rivals, and the idea of Akeno and Rias turning on each other over this guy makes me very sad. It's obvious that they're close to each other. The club is family: they should not fight each other.

In short, I think it's good that the anime will probably end before that sort of thing is likely to become an issue.

Quote:
I rather stay with the two nekomimi seifuku girls from the Phenex harem, they have good sized oppai and no freaky monster melons.
I'll stick with Koneko for my cat-fix.
Old 2012-02-28, 23:23   Link #1271
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Rias is ear licking Asia Omnomnomnomnomnom!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ulB7NC_4_c
Old 2012-02-29, 02:06   Link #1272
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Ah Raizer you lucky bastard....

I pity those two guys so much....
Old 2012-02-29, 03:23   Link #1273
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
I don't know... one thing I don't want to see as more of the club becomes interested in Issei is the girls facing off against each other. Girls in anime harems almost always become rivals, and the idea of Akeno and Rias turning on each other over this guy makes me very sad. It's obvious that they're close to each other. The club is family: they should not fight each other.
Haha, you would be surprise lol.
They are actually willing to share and the fight for his attention is really cute lol unlike other harem animes where there are a lot of violence lol

lilNewBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 04:36   Link #1274
RDF2050
Superidol

I can't wait the episode for the animation of the Rating game. It's going to be awesome.
Old 2012-02-29, 04:46   Link #1275
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Ok, take her, she's all yours.
I really do like cats (don't like dogs), but that one's just a disgrace.

Y'know, just for argument's sake, that almost sounds 'hypocritical' considering what your avatar and status say...

I'm just saying...!

Which reminds me - once we get a cleaned vers. of V11's pic, remember me? pwease? Pwease?? I need a new siggy and 'she'll do fine'...
Ahh, so her name is 'Kuroka'... :3 *starts taking up on Fancy Feast*

Last edited by Tempest35; 2012-02-29 at 05:18.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 11:27   Link #1276
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Y'know, just for argument's sake, that almost sounds 'hypocritical' considering what your avatar and status say...

I'm just saying...!

Which reminds me - once we get a cleaned vers. of V11's pic, remember me? pwease? Pwease?? I need a new siggy and 'she'll do fine'...
Ahh, so her name is 'Kuroka'... :3 *starts taking up on Fancy Feast*
Hey I wanted to use her for Siggy ^^.

But the person who scanned it had some problems with the scanner. I could easily clean ink marks, however scan itself has bad color disposition. Center part is lighter than outer parts, and sides of the center picture are also washed out.
That scan would require major PS magic to make it work ^^.

As for her I think I can say it as people won't see her in the anime anyway.

That boob queen Kuroka is Koneko sister.
Now you people see that growing "loli" as some may call her, has potential to become not so flat.
Old 2012-02-29, 11:39   Link #1277
Random Wanderer

Hey now, it's good for Koneko to be petite. It's part of her image.
Old 2012-02-29, 12:13   Link #1278
Xaturas

Quote:
Hey now, it's good for Koneko to be petite. It's part of her image.
But thing is she do have boobs.

NSFW
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...xd_v3_000d.jpg

Only one thing which goes into the loli zone is that she is short. She's not young and not flat, just short.
Old 2012-02-29, 12:49   Link #1279
Random Wanderer

Quote:
But thing is she do have boobs.
Sure. They're just appropriately sized for her size. Her body is properly proportioned, and that's good. You shouldn't ever hear me calling her a loli, at least I hope not. I'm just saying she doesn't need to have beach-balls on her chest like her sister. Koneko's proportions are right the way they are.
Old 2012-02-29, 13:05   Link #1280
Xaturas

Quote:
Sure. They're just appropriately sized for her size. Her body is properly proportioned, and that's good. You shouldn't ever hear me calling her a loli, at least I hope not. I'm just saying she doesn't need to have beach-balls on her chest like her sister. Koneko's proportions are right the way they are.
No way she will go Kuroka size, even if she promised someone that she will. It would look retarded just like in Horizon anime where characters look utterly stupid (main chara sister).
However you can expect that she will be Asia size or a little bigger, once she grows up in 2-4 years.

Tags
comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, romance, shounen