Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-27, 18:14   Link #501
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
You didn't notice with all those hints that she isn't a normal person?
But from previous spoilers, it seems like Kotori is a human, who just receives serei's power from the fire serei. Her power is not her own either.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 18:26   Link #502
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Hi guys.

So, I was strolling around Akihabara again.

And this time I found the promo bus!
Spoiler for big pics:

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 20:30   Link #503
EvI

okay this made my mind...
this novel really is popular in japan hehehe
well looking forward for riki-chan's comeback here
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 23:07   Link #504
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That bus really cracks me up every time I see it.

Also, Date A Live was relatively unnoticed until Fujimi began their aggressive promotion of the series. That bus is part of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
But from previous spoilers, it seems like Kotori is a human, who just receives serei's power from the fire serei. Her power is not her own either.
No. You don't even need to spoil yourself with Volume 4. Just think about it carefully.

How would an otherwise normal human know so much intimate details about seireis? And how come she is the only one in the world who has such knowledge on seireis?

Also,
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-08-27 at 23:28.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-27, 23:56   Link #505
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
okay this made my mind...
this novel really is popular in japan hehehe
well looking forward for riki-chan's comeback here
i wasnt gone in the first place im working on the last part of chapter 1........

and here's a little information dont expect all translator to be zzhk,teh ping,n@mon level those guys are the overkills.
Old 2012-08-28, 03:08   Link #506
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
That bus really cracks me up every time I see it.

Also, Date A Live was relatively unnoticed until Fujimi began their aggressive promotion of the series. That bus is part of it.

No. You don't even need to spoil yourself with Volume 4. Just think about it carefully.

How would an otherwise normal human know so much intimate details about seireis? And how come she is the only one in the world who has such knowledge on seireis?

Also,
Spoiler:
wait, if I remember correctly, the Ifrit is a really REALLY powerful spirit thats equivalent to a phoenix in myths, aside from its fact that it can TALK.
Old 2012-08-28, 03:21   Link #507
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
wait, if I remember correctly, the Ifrit is a really REALLY powerful spirit thats equivalent to a phoenix in myths, aside from its fact that it can TALK.
Efreet is the most powerful seirei featured so far. Even Nightmare's broken time-rewind self-recovery skill is nothing to Efreet. Efreet in barely her full power can recover from any wound, defend against any attack, and burn anything and everything to a crisp. And if she continues to use more and more of her power, she enters a completely emotionless berserker state where she is in full power, and have no qualms of using it mercilessly against anything standing in her way.

Even twenty to a hundred Nightmares is nothing to Efreet.
Old 2012-08-28, 03:23   Link #508
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
just read Vol 1 chapter 3 part 1,
when I reach this part....
Quote:
He gulped. In reality, Shidou felt awkward and had not looked towards Origami during class at all.

As if to calm his rapidly beating heart, he repeated the words that entered his ears.

"Really? Ah, but really, that's not all. After school I would stay in the classroom and smell Tobiichi's gym clothes."

"I see."

As expected what follows this would be a *dong*, was what he thought, but Origami's expression changed not at all.

Rather,

"I do so too."

"......?!"

—Do so, with whose?! With her own right?! If that's so then say that!

Shidou's face became filled with sweat.
I can't help but amazed

I thought only Disk from Needless will do that
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 03:27   Link #509
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
just read Vol 1 chapter 3 part 1,
when I reach this part....

I can't help but amazed

I thought only Disk from Needless will do that
The difference is, Shidou was only repeating the words that Murasame Reine told him to say.

Origami, on the other hand, really does those sort of things.
Spoiler:

The really funny bits with Origami's "obsession" are really in Volumes 2 and 4.
Spoiler:
Old 2012-08-28, 05:01   Link #510
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Efreet is the most powerful seirei featured so far. Even Nightmare's broken time-rewind self-recovery skill is nothing to Efreet. Efreet in barely her full power can recover from any wound, defend against any attack, and burn anything and everything to a crisp. And if she continues to use more and more of her power, she enters a completely emotionless berserker state where she is in full power, and have no qualms of using it mercilessly against anything standing in her way.

Even twenty to a hundred Nightmares is nothing to Efreet.
and Shidou made her his impromptu imouto (btw does she still go after him?!).... DAFUQ.

oh and I wonder how Origami will react if some of her teammates begin to take a liking to their target?
Old 2012-08-28, 05:07   Link #511
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
and Shidou made her his impromptu imouto (btw does she still go after him?!).... DAFUQ.

oh and I wonder how Origami will react if some of her teammates begin to take a liking to their target?
Spoiler:

She is out of the action in Volume 5.

And no, none of the other AST members will ever develop anything for Shidou.
Old 2012-08-28, 06:42   Link #512
sky black swordman

Quote:

The really funny bits with Origami's "obsession" are really in Volumes 2 and 4.
Spoiler:
Who stop it ?
That would expline the LN illustration in vol 4.
Old 2012-08-28, 10:52   Link #513
yuiichi9

How does mana(shidou's sister) fall for shidou? Does shidou known that mana is his sister? What do you mean that without kotori shidou wouldn't acquire his power to seal/tap into a seirei's power?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 11:32   Link #514
Sylphic
KI NI NARIMASU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
How does mana(shidou's sister) fall for shidou? Does shidou known that mana is his sister? What do you mean that without kotori shidou wouldn't acquire his power to seal/tap into a seirei's power?
1. Mana doesn't.

2. Shidou has no recollection. The only evidence of a link is the pendant that Mana has showing the two of them together. They also have similar auras according to Origami. So nothing concrete.

3. This is just wrong. The only power Shidou got from Kotori was the ability to regenerate. Shidou was born innately with the power to seal spirits. As for why? Unexplained thus far.

Otaku in Japan Daily Blog - [URL="www.ninjapan.org[/URL]
Sylphic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 11:58   Link #515
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Mana was more overjoyed at finding Shidou, yeah. Though I did find it hilarious that one of Kotori's rebuttals against Mana's "natural advantage as the blood-related imouto" was that blood-related siblings can't get married.

Shidou didn't "acquire" it; Kotori told him about it because she knew about it. No Kotori, no knowledge of said ability.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylphic View Post
1. Mana doesn't.

2. Shidou has no recollection. The only evidence of a link is the pendant that Mana has showing the two of them together. They also have similar auras according to Origami. So nothing concrete.

3. This is just wrong. The only power Shidou got from Kotori was the ability to regenerate. Shidou was born innately with the power to seal spirits. As for why? Unexplained thus far.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2012-08-28 at 13:13.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 13:45   Link #516
yuiichi9

Spoiler for .:

Spoiler for question:
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-28, 14:13   Link #517
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I should just stop here before I open another can of worms.
Old 2012-08-28, 17:47   Link #518
Miraluka
Banned

At this point I woudln't be suprised if "Instant Flash Thunder Explosion!!!" happens to be a real attack .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 06:41   Link #519
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:

I should just stop here before I open another can of worms.
Come on dude! The spoilers from previous pages posted by someone else are contradict to yours. It's natural for us to question.

In my case, the dude who posted spoiler about Kotori mentioned that Kotori received the power to become fire spirit from the first spirit. That's why I asked about that. I have no way to know or think about if it's true anyway.

Most of us here can't read Japanese or Chinese. We can only wait for English translation or someone to summarize the story for us. Also, the ability to learn language is not the same for people. You can read Japanese, while the rest might have a really hard time studying it for years, and still can't quite do as good as someone born with gift or young learner...
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-29, 14:34   Link #520
EvI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
Come on dude! The spoilers from previous pages posted by someone else are contradict to yours. It's natural for us to question.

In my case, the dude who posted spoiler about Kotori mentioned that Kotori received the power to become fire spirit from the first spirit. That's why I asked about that. I have no way to know or think about if it's true anyway.

Most of us here can't read Japanese or Chinese. We can only wait for English translation or someone to summarize the story for us. Also, the ability to learn language is not the same for people. You can read Japanese, while the rest might have a really hard time studying it for years, and still can't quite do as good as someone born with gift or young learner...
i agree with klee-chan c'mon explain to us better D:
@riki-chan
riki chan *-* thanks for the updates ;D

Last edited by EvI; 2012-08-30 at 10:32.
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy