AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-05-07, 10:05   Link #201
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Been awhile since I've posted on this thread, but I'm truly loving where the Rina arc is going. I especially seem to like the H(appy) route better because it sort of delves into Kazuya's past hobbies before he took photography etc. Him playing the guitar is a first for me since I've read and heard that he played darts a lot in the past hence his nickname of sorts "dattsun". I wonder if the anime will show that part with him singing his "Love Song" and Kanon coming to join the fun; that'll be cool to see and I'm a huge Mariya Ise fan (Does anyone remember Rabbit-chan?).

Anyway, it's nice to see Rina get more time to see how she is since I'm personally a big fan of hers and I'm enjoying this arc more compared to Haruka's which to me was pretty straightforward. I don't hate Haruka or her route, it's just that it was just too simplistic and didn't bring out the "interest" aspect of Kazuya's character. She sort of as that childish nature to accommodate her clumsiness which makes her pretty amusing and interesting to read or watch etc. I really hope swimsuits are next, but it looks like it's going to take awhile since Kazuya seemed to step on Uchida's possible secret... can't wait to see where this goes.

As for the Nonoka's arc; judging from the pics it looks like he choose the Photo Club in this one (correct me on this if I'm wrong). From what I've read she's the softball middle school friend similar to Kaoru Tanamachi (minus her playing a sport), and she seems to be really passionate about things similar to Kazuya in some aspects. She's tied for 1st place with Rina in terms of heroine x protagonist interest, but having a hard time dissecting her character since I don't know much about her other than those statements I mentioned recently. I really hope her arc will be a good one since she seems to be a really fun character and her arc will definitely be interesting depending on how it's done. Can't wait to see where this goes and once again, thanks for the PK updates as always BakAnki.
Old 2013-05-07, 23:33   Link #202
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Your Eyes Only ch 22 is out...

Turns out Mai arc has ended on the last chapter. The timeline reset back from after chapter 14 when Kazuya's going to Kanon room to ask her what the girl (Mai or Aki) think of him. From now on, it's Aki arc
Spoiler for ch 22:

Can't quite remember if this scene is from the game, but I don't think it has this. I only remember Kazuya's seeing Aki's playing doctor wearing stethoscope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarami View Post
Been awhile since I've posted on this thread, but I'm truly loving where the Rina arc is going. I especially seem to like the H(appy) route better because it sort of delves into Kazuya's past hobbies before he took photography etc. Him playing the guitar is a first for me since I've read and heard that he played darts a lot in the past hence his nickname of sorts "dattsun". I wonder if the anime will show that part with him singing his "Love Song" and Kanon coming to join the fun; that'll be cool to see and I'm a huge Mariya Ise fan (Does anyone remember Rabbit-chan?).
Yep, Kazuya has many nicknames Nonoka gave. Aside from darts "Dattsun", he also has "Eleki" from when he played guitar (IIRC he only into it for 3 weeks, hence he was really trying to avoid playing it when Rina asked him) and "Billy" when he was into billiard. I wonder what would Nonoka call him when he's into photography now

I also want the song to be included on the anime. It's quite possible if they cover that part on Rina route (that if Rina has her own route on the anime >.>). I have the song on my PC though

Quote:
As for the Nonoka's arc; judging from the pics it looks like he choose the Photo Club in this one (correct me on this if I'm wrong). From what I've read she's the softball middle school friend similar to Kaoru Tanamachi (minus her playing a sport), and she seems to be really passionate about things similar to Kazuya in some aspects. She's tied for 1st place with Rina in terms of heroine x protagonist interest, but having a hard time dissecting her character since I don't know much about her other than those statements I mentioned recently. I really hope her arc will be a good one since she seems to be a really fun character and her arc will definitely be interesting depending on how it's done. Can't wait to see where this goes and once again, thanks for the PK updates as always BakAnki.
Yep, Love Album manga is always the story L version when Kazuya chose to join Photo Club

And yes, she is kinda similar to Amagami's Kaoru, being the close friend of the MC since their middle school times, and both has bright, cheerful, tomboy-ish personality.
Old 2013-05-08, 12:56   Link #203
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Just read chapter 22 and the "playing doctor" scene was quite the treat!

Aki is such a hot tease magnet. I'm starting to think that she enjoys it, even if she keeps denying it.

Quote:
Can't quite remember if this scene is from the game, but I don't think it has this. I only remember Kazuya's seeing Aki's playing doctor wearing stethoscope
Could be just Nylon taking the context of the scene bringing up the ecchi levels a notch. Could be wrong. Who knows?

Quote:
Yep, Kazuya has many nicknames Nonoka gave. Aside from darts "Dattsun", he also has "Eleki" from when he played guitar (IIRC he only into it for 3 weeks, hence he was really trying to avoid playing it when Rina asked him) and "Billy" when he was into billiard. I wonder what would Nonoka call him when he's into photography now .

I also want the song to be included on the anime. It's quite possible if they cover that part on Rina route (that if Rina has her own route on the anime >.>). I have the song on my PC though
Nickname for Kazuya doing photography...hmmm. How about these:

1. Snappy
2. Phottie (Photo + Panties) If he joined the Photography club that is.
3. Flassun

Worth the effort, right?

Can Kazuya's seiyuu sing or did they get someone else to stand in for him?

Quote:
Yep, Love Album manga is always the story L version when Kazuya chose to join Photo Club

And yes, she is kinda similar to Amagami's Kaoru, being the close friend of the MC since their middle school times, and both has bright, cheerful, tomboy-ish personality.
I see. That makes sense since Love Album probably equals L(ove) route. I Really like the tomboy-ish heroines because in terms of juggling both their femininity and masculinity can be an interesting concept to watch. Watching them attempting to act girlish from time to time can be a really blast to watch since it's sort of out of their "norm" so to speak.
Old 2013-05-22, 03:21   Link #204
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Your Eyes Only ch 23 is out!

Spoiler for Ch 23 summary:

Quote:
Could be just Nylon taking the context of the scene bringing up the ecchi levels a notch. Could be wrong. Who knows?
Yeah, this is probably the case.

On the game, we can't even see panty shot on the main or sub event, only when player manually find for the right angle on Free Photo Session Mode we can see the girl's panties. Meanwhile, here (and on Sweet Snap) it's fan service fest left and right

Quote:
Nickname for Kazuya doing photography...hmmm. How about these:

1. Snappy
2. Phottie (Photo + Panties) If he joined the Photography club that is.
3. Flassun

Worth the effort, right?
Snappy sounds pretty good for Kazuya XD

Quote:
Can Kazuya's seiyuu sing or did they get someone else to stand in for him?
I don't know, maybe he can. But probably even if he can we won't get the song in the anime, they never used any of the song from the game on the anime. Probably copyright stuff that not allowing it >.<
Old 2013-05-22, 06:45   Link #205
blade82

both Rina and Aki are my favorite
Old 2013-05-28, 05:32   Link #206
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Ch 4 of Yunoki Rina arc on Photo Kano Sweet Snap is out!!

Spoiler for Summary:

Last page says that next chapter will be the climax of Rina arc though :\ So short, hope we'll get an epilogue chapter >,<
But still, Kazuya's expression on one of the panel really fit to express my feeling reading this chapter. Thank you N' for adapting her H route instead the L route <3

The July issue of Dengeki Maou still include another sample chapters of Dengeki Comic Anthology Kiss too!
Spoiler for sample chapters of DCA Kiss:

Oh yeah, the third chapter of Nonoka arc on Photo Kano Love Album is available on the official site too. You might want to save/rip it before they take them down like Hikari arc which I just realized now only the first chapter is available to read online
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/

Last one is not manga related, by I just found pictures of Yuuko from the Photo Kano Kiss game. So looks like Yuuko (and maybe Ruu?) has new mini-route again on the new game? Damn now I want to play it more badly D:
Spoiler for DAT YUUKO!:
Old 2013-05-28, 21:57   Link #207
itrytofight

You guys need to see this!

For all of those Photo Kano and Pokémon fans out there:

Anyone know why Haruka has that Dragonite/yandere look? Seems out of character from what I've read in the manga.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=35827326
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=35979808

Now if I can only upload this onto Imgur...
Old 2013-06-26, 02:12   Link #208
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Chapter 24 of Your Eyes Only is out

Spoiler for summary:

Btw, the next Your Eyes Only SP on Young Animal Island will have Momoko chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by itrytofight View Post
Anyone know why Haruka has that Dragonite/yandere look? Seems out of character from what I've read in the manga.
It's probably a joke. Since Haruka likes Kazuya from the beginning, unlike on most other heroines arc where Kazuya's the one who make move, on Haruka arc (especially the story L) it was mostly her who tries to get close to Kazuya and ask him to take picture of her so they can get along like when they were children
Old 2013-06-28, 04:29   Link #209
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Last chapter of Yunoki arc from Photo Kano Sweet Snap is out

Spoiler for Summary:

Last three pages are so... weird to say the least And it seems that this manga has finished with this chapter :\

Chapter 4 of Nonoka arc from Love Album is out too, you can read it online on the official site as always
http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/

Spoiler for Summary:

And the tankoubon manga for Kanon arc on Photo Kano Memorial Picture vol 3 will out soon, here's the cover:
Old 2013-06-28, 12:36   Link #210
kazzuya13

By the way is the photo club pres and photography club prez an item? I just watch the final episode and it kinda looks like him hugging her
Old 2013-06-29, 03:02   Link #211
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
By the way is the photo club pres and photography club prez an item? I just watch the final episode and it kinda looks like him hugging her
Nope. That guy is Katsumi's senpai, the one who supported and cheered Katsumi when she was injured and had to quit Volley Club. He also likes photography, and a friend of Kudou but not into borderline erotic stuff like him. In fact, the reason Katsumi likes photography and founded Photo Club was because his influence. Katsumi said that Kazuya reminds her of him.

On the game Katsumi only talked with him on the phone. But Kazuya did think Katsumi and Kudou are going out before Narita immediately correct him.
Old 2013-07-10, 23:50   Link #212
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Your Eyes Only ch 25 is out =D

Spoiler for summary:

And I bought some physical mangas too since I couldn't find any scan of this >3<

Some pictures here:
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/88508970
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/88573316

Momoko and Sanehara are so cute
Old 2013-08-01, 03:16   Link #213
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Even though it's late, here's summary for Your Eyes Only ch 26!

Spoiler for YEO ch 26:

And following that, turns out Rina arc from Sweet Snap manga has an epilogue chapter!
This chapter is actually adapted from one of event from Rina's Love Love Days new story from PS Vita game.

Spoiler for Sweet Snap Rina arc ch 6:

And lastly, here's some LQ preview for Dengeki Anthology Kiss anthology manga I took...
http://archive.foolz.us/a/thread/90382941/
Old 2013-09-02, 05:21   Link #214
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Photo Kano Your Eyes Only ch 27 is out, for about 2 weeks ago but I forgot to post it here By the way, turns out it's not the last chapter like I thought, last page of this chapter still says it's to be continued

Spoiler for YEO ch 27 summary:

The last chapter of Nonoka arc of Photo Kano Love Album is out too, you can read it online on the official site: http://www.famitsu.com/comic_clear/se_photokano/