AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-28, 20:23   Link #1601
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by magref View Post
mumbo jumbo? where? and yea... 6.3 took quite some time .... what a stupid translator....(oops that's me).... the next 2 chapters will only be out next sunday. a chapter each sunday :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Mumbo Jumbo? In which part of the chapter? I can just duplicate the ref notes for the Chinese letter if that is where the issue is.
The whole info dump on timelines and how Maxwell powered up. I get some of it, but I'm not too clear.

On another note, regarding Azi Dahaka and his gang's power up, I wonder if it had something to do with humanity's increased environmental destruction.
bakato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-28, 20:33   Link #1602
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
The whole info dump on timelines and how Maxwell powered up. I get some of it, but I'm not too clear.

On another note, regarding Azi Dahaka and his gang's power up, I wonder if it had something to do with humanity's increased environmental destruction.
Oh lol yeah a lot of info was dumped in the chapter. I read as I edit so the transfer process took a lot longer than I expected since I was rereading sections of it.

Have a question regarding a series? Feel free to tweet at me @BionicMeerkat

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

RIP in pieces Black Bullet and Strike the Blood
BionicMeerkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 00:30   Link #1603
Alyxis
Mad Hatter

Did izayoi ever battle faceless, and what was the outcome?

To hunger, but not gluttonous. To arouse, but not lustful. To tire, but not slothful.

Alyxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-30, 03:12   Link #1604
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

What I remember they did in one of those SS, they end up breaking something of Shiroyasha making her really angry, Izayoi end up losing one of his most powerful gift to Shiroyasha to calm her down.

Spoiler for If you want to know what the most powerful gift he lost. Click here.:

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 08:42   Link #1605
lulu_lulu

from what I read using online translator on vol 10 last chapter it seems like the one tell Yo about her mother and genom tree is Graiya that being forced by Baron
how is that happen ?? is baron now that strong to beat all ouroboros while his community got destroyed by ouroboros 3 years ago ??
or are my guess right that "ouroboros traped on game with azi and forced to accept the condition so they can leave the game "
lulu_lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-02, 10:57   Link #1606
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by lulu_lulu View Post
from what I read using online translator on vol 10 last chapter it seems like the one tell Yo about her mother and genom tree is Graiya that being forced by Baron
how is that happen ?? is baron now that strong to beat all ouroboros while his community got destroyed by ouroboros 3 years ago ??
or are my guess right that "ouroboros traped on game with azi and forced to accept the condition so they can leave the game "
How forcing Graiya into explaining that is = being strong enough to beat all Ouroboros?

It was not Ouroboros who destroyed the community 3 years ago, they just happen to have some sort of connection with the one that destroyed.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-04, 10:08   Link #1607
magref

Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicMeerkat View Post
Oh lol yeah a lot of info was dumped in the chapter. I read as I edit so the transfer process took a lot longer than I expected since I was rereading sections of it.
hmmm does that mean that it is not phrased well enough? I will look at it again after the whole volume but if anyone feels that some parts might be wrong, just post it and I will check through it again.
I will say that I have perhaps a 5-10% room for error...so just post it and we can look into it :]
magref is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-06, 18:44   Link #1608
bakato

Dub cast:

Josh Grelle as Sakamaki Izayoi
Jessica Calvello as Black Rabbit
Nancy Novotny as Asuka Kudō
Brittney Karbowski as Kusakabe Yō
Kalin Coates as Jin Russell
Margaret McDonald as Lili
Luci Christian as Shiroyasha
Carli Mosier as Leticia Draculair
David Wald as Galdo Gasper
Cynthia Martinez as Sandra Dortlake
Hilary Haag as Black Percher

Someone tell me how bad/good this is.
Old 2014-06-07, 02:22   Link #1609
Xiammes

Josh Grelle is kinda hit or miss, he does Dave in Borderlands 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxLXIKmF4is

I haven't heard anything with Jessica Calvello in it, so as long as it isn't graiting, it will be nice to hear a newerish voice. Same for Nancy Novotny, haven't heard anything with her in it.

Brittney Karbowski is a bad choice for Yo, she fits Asuka better. Not a terrible VA, but really overused.

Kalin Coates and Margaret McDonald is also a unknown.

Luci Christian is amazing VA, lots of range and wonder which voice she will be using.

Overall, I don't know, might try a few episodes
Old 2014-06-07, 05:38   Link #1610
Shyxx

Quote:
Dub cast:

Josh Grelle as Sakamaki Izayoi
Jessica Calvello as Black Rabbit
Nancy Novotny as Asuka Kudō
Brittney Karbowski as Kusakabe Yō
Kalin Coates as Jin Russell
Margaret McDonald as Lili
Luci Christian as Shiroyasha
Carli Mosier as Leticia Draculair
David Wald as Galdo Gasper
Cynthia Martinez as Sandra Dortlake
Hilary Haag as Black Percher

Someone tell me how bad/good this is.
What is this abouzt?
Shyxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 05:40   Link #1611
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyxx View Post
What is this abouzt?

No idea, maybe anime dubs??
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-07, 09:24   Link #1612
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
Josh Grelle is kinda hit or miss, he does Dave in Borderlands 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxLXIKmF4is

I haven't heard anything with Jessica Calvello in it, so as long as it isn't graiting, it will be nice to hear a newerish voice. Same for Nancy Novotny, haven't heard anything with her in it.

Brittney Karbowski is a bad choice for Yo, she fits Asuka better. Not a terrible VA, but really overused.

Kalin Coates and Margaret McDonald is also a unknown.

Luci Christian is amazing VA, lots of range and wonder which voice she will be using.

Overall, I don't know, might try a few episodes

i think the cast is decent but not sure on Josh Grelle and we will have to see on Brittney for yo.

Last edited by Starway; 2014-06-07 at 11:51.
Starway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-08, 00:20   Link #1613
Xiammes

I just don't see Brittney Karbowski doing a good Yo. I don't think Brittney is a bad VA, probably one of the better female english VA, but her voice is literally every where and she has virtually no experience working with quite girls.

Josh Grelle will be decent if he doesn't bring is Yukiteru voice and is closer to Dave from Borderlands 2, but a little bit less southern.
Old 2014-06-08, 02:48   Link #1614
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiammes View Post
I just don't see Brittney Karbowski doing a good Yo. I don't think Brittney is a bad VA, probably one of the better female english VA, but her voice is literally every where and she has virtually no experience working with quite girls.

Josh Grelle will be decent if he doesn't bring is Yukiteru voice and is closer to Dave from Borderlands 2, but a little bit less southern.
I don't see her doing a good job I'm just hopeing lol.

What are your opinion on the rest of the cast most of them seem good not sure on Jessica calvello and nancy novotny tho.

Also didn't brittney do Ikaros in heaven lost property?

Last edited by Starway; 2014-06-08 at 03:25.
Old 2014-06-08, 21:32   Link #1615
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by magref View Post
hmmm does that mean that it is not phrased well enough? I will look at it again after the whole volume but if anyone feels that some parts might be wrong, just post it and I will check through it again.
I will say that I have perhaps a 5-10% room for error...so just post it and we can look into it :]
Naw it was just a lot of info to process. I personally thought it was explained well. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I'm replying here when I could just tell you this over at BT lol

Also, now that I'm back from my vacation I transferred the Interlude and Chapter 4 of Volume 6 over. Cheers

Editor @ Baka-Tsuki for Mondaiji, Black Bullet, Strike the Blood, Maou na Ore, Rakudai

Old 2014-06-10, 05:07   Link #1616
tuckersister

What is the No-Name's current stances and gifts as of the recent volume?

Also, I wonder if anyone figured out that Izayoi is Canaria's son other than Letcia. I wonder why he bothers hiding should secret from his friends and allies. I surprised Izayoi told Letcia.

Did Izayoi get You's gift back?

How is Izayoi's and Kurousagi's relationship going as on now? What about the others?
tuckersister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 06:57   Link #1617
Starway

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

Also, I wonder if anyone figured out that Izayoi is Canaria's son other than Letcia. I wonder why he bothers hiding should secret from his friends and allies. I surprised Izayoi told Letcia.

How is Izayoi's and Kurousagi's relationship going as on now? What about the others?
What volume are you up too?
Old 2014-06-10, 10:07   Link #1618
RpR1337
fun^10*int^40=Ir2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckersister View Post

As for how No-names currently stand, they're just a bit more than dead. Kuro Usagi had some divine mojo infusion though, but Izayoi's ... well, "bed-ridden", to say the least. You kinda doesn't have her gift right now (if I'm not mistaken), while Asuka is as she was before, or something like that.

Nope, probably no one else managed to figure it out, since the only one who ever heard Canaria's name from Izayoi's mouth is miss maid. As for why she bothers hiding that fact - as she herself mentioned (well, thought), she doesn't want Kuro Usagi to find out that no matter how hard she works, she'll never have a chance to repay Canaria, leaving her totally devastated. Also, Izayoi himself said he doesn't hate talking about himself. Not to mention Leticia payed the price in the form of breakfast and tea. (Or maybe doing a konyoku with Izayoi might've been the real case, but we'll probably never know.)

Izayoi and Kuro Usagi's relationship is the same as ever. A few friendly cuddles is mostly all it amounts to. Though she jumped into his arms when she saw he managed to avoid getting himself killed, with him laughing his usual hedonistic barking, even that wasn't much of a romantic situation. As for the others - each to their own, I guess. I seriously doubt we'll have any romance other than Izayoi×KuroUsagi. Jin Russlol's only use is to be a comedic relief, after all. :P

(And before anyone says anything about not using spoiler tags - all this info can be gathered from this topic's myriad of posts, and the now translated content - nice work on that one btw! - so I'm not using any. If you read this novel, you should be clear on these facts by now. If you don't, aren't you in the wrong place anyway? )

Let us remember the victims of Domestic Violence.
RpR1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-06-10, 16:39   Link #1619
bakato

Well, that was fast. Dub's out.

Note: Kurousagi's dub does not work, but Josh Gelle works pretty well.

Last edited by bakato; 2014-06-10 at 17:19.
Old 2014-06-10, 17:57   Link #1620
BionicMeerkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakato View Post
Well, that was fast. Dub's out.

Note: Kurousagi's dub does not work, but Josh Gelle works pretty well.
The dub is out? Hmm, might have to check it out. Curious to hear how they sound

Tags
alternate world, sneaker bunko