AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-01-23, 14:26   Link #421
KBTKaiser

That was the last attempt on you using the old system, Rising. You'll start getting Stalker mail now.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 14:28   Link #422
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Last attempt? Judging by the updates that implemented the system in the first place, there shouldn't have been a last attempt; it happened well after the update that introduced the new system.
Old 2014-01-23, 14:51   Link #423
KBTKaiser

that's the thing. The last old-system attempt stays in the queue the entire time, as though you already got the mail from the stalker. So you need to work that out of the queue and resolve it to get the new system going.
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-23, 20:40   Link #424
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Anyhow, ran into Zanuka for the first time last night. It was actually not that bad - I just unloaded on him with my Magnetic Burston, the rest of my team joined in, and we got ourselves Detron BP and barrels.

Also I managed to get the Vauban Helmet BP. Rushbuilt it (meh, I can afford 25 plat that I've paid for), and set it to cooking in my foundry - should be done by Sunday night. XD SO looking forward to it.

I have also Forma'ed my Burston Prime, and I think I'll need to Forma it again. IMO it needs two extra forma - one (Y) attack polarity, and one (-) tactics polarity, at the least. Ideally I'd want another (Y) polarity, so that you can slot in Shred, Split Chamber and Serration. The Tactics polarity helps with elements, since Stormbringer, Hellfire, and Infected Clip are Tactics.

And I went back to my Brakk last night. Damn, but I love it. Corrosive Heat Brakk was ridiculously OP and useful. I think in terms of damage it edges out Blast Brakk, but then Blast Brakk has the AOE knockdown and a ridiculously high change of proccing, given that while the Brakk's proc chance is 10%, it's firing 10 pellets which each have that chance to proc. On average, I find that almost every other shot procs. All hail the Brakk! Even if the range has been nerfed.

Next time I'm running a Derelict, I'm bringing in my Corrosive Heat Brakk.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2014-01-23 at 20:50.
Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 03:42   Link #425
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So if my last deathmark cue is gone. Stalker should send me mail?

This whole thing really confuses me.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-24, 03:47   Link #426
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Just keep making Salad cry and support the Grineer in Corpus invasions, and Zanuka will show up.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-01-24, 03:49   Link #427
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh. Okay. So the mail system is only for harvester?
Old 2014-01-24, 04:11   Link #428
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

As I understand it, you get a death mark for killing Corpus Bosses and supporting Grineer in invasions.

When you've got a death mark, Salad will send you an email notifying you that Harvester will come looking.

After that, so long as you have death marks from killing bosses and supporting Grineer invasions, harvester will keep coming after you.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-01-24, 04:26   Link #429
demino_hellsin
That one guy

But Stalker's deathmark still works the same as before right? Kill a biological target then you get a deathmark?
Old 2014-01-24, 05:04   Link #430
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Yes, it still works the same.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-01-25, 19:53   Link #431
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

*Get Gorgon Blueprint*

Well well well, look what we have here...

*Needs more circuits*

Dangit. Time to farm Venus then...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 03:53   Link #432
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Don't worry Lowe, after a month you'll be rolling in resources.

I believe in miracles.

Old 2014-01-26, 10:33   Link #433
demino_hellsin
That one guy

What's the maximum damage you guys ever achieved with vectis?

I hit 13k with banshee's sonar but the my personal mod set up only let me reach 2.6k crits and 1.7k normals.
Old 2014-01-26, 16:00   Link #434
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

ARRRGGG missed vauban systems again yesterday when it came on alert at silly'o'clock in the morning...... doesn't look like I'll get them anytime soon =/

Started leveling up a few random melee weapons (for the mastery rank) that where clogging up the foundry, and man can I really see why nobody uses them. The Pangolin sword looks pretty cool but its very average, much like the Dark and heat sword. Plus only being able to hit one opponent at a time is tiresome when you've got so used to melee weapons laying waste to a whole mob in one swing ala Galitine and Hate.

LoweGear I added you after our last jaunt, can give you a few decent mods to get you started too.

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-26, 20:31   Link #435
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Did 10k once with a vectis headshot on a Grineer. Everything came together: critical, 2x AP damage bonus, headshot critical bonus... good times, good times, before Damage 2.0. (Though I think Damage 2.0 has been more beneficial to elements.)

Anyway my Vauban finished cooking so I ran a mission with him - did a Solo ODD. Armed with my Burston Prime and Vortex, it was basically a slaughter. Vauban is so op vs Infested. Which, to be fair, he needs to be, given how he has shit for shields.

Also, after yet another speedrun last night - in which we ended almost three quarters of the way through the map before the alarm sounded - Lowe Gear quipped that the Tenno definition of stealth is killing everyone before they raise the alarm. I can't say that's incorrect.

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2014-01-26 at 21:02.
Old 2014-01-27, 19:20   Link #436
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Urgh, I've been working on getting it past 5k even if its just on normal crits. Vs level 20s. Can't even get normal shots past 2k. Is it impossible?
Old 2014-01-27, 20:37   Link #437
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Depends on how you set your Vectis.

You're going to need to drop at least two, probably three (Y) attack polarity Forma into it. Here's how you make a ridiculously high damage Vectis:

1) Serration, obviously. The higher, the better.
2) You'll want to drop in a maxed Point Strike and Vital Sense. Maxed Point Strike will give you 62.5% Critical Chance, while Vital Sense will bring your crit damage to 400%.
3) Maxed Split Chamber will give you a 90% multishot chance, i.e. double damage. Or two rounds for the price of one.
4) If you can find it, a Critical Delay mod will help boost your critical chance to 100%. The reduction in ROF isn't so bad, since this is a single shot weapon.
5) Lastly, slot in a Charged Chamber or a Primed Chamber - this gives additional damage to the first shot in the mag - and since the Vectis is a single-shot break action rifle, every shot will get the bonus damage.

That's now six out of 8 mod slots, which means that you have two slots free. You can stock them with whatever, but I really suggest using a maxed Fast Hands for faster reload - may not seem much, but a little bit keeps adding up.

And for final extra bonus damage, mount a maxed out Rifle Amp aura mod and you get additional 27% damage.

And that's how you make a ridiculous critical damage focused vectis. Note that in my personal build, I skip Critical Delay so that I can mount elemental damage mods for some extra kick - the tradeoff in guaranteed critical hits is IMO worth it for the elemental damage effects, particularly vs Corpus or Grineer.

Also, when fighting Grineer, go for headshots. That will net you the headshot bonus, which will add to your damage..

I believe in miracles.

Last edited by Wild Goose; 2014-01-27 at 20:59.
Old 2014-01-27, 21:14   Link #438
demino_hellsin
That one guy

guess I better do some survival runs then. I'm down to my last 2 forma >.>
Old 2014-01-27, 21:28   Link #439
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

A couple of things I'd like to ask:

1. What's the best way to get Neural Sensors? I want to expand my Warframe arsenal, and yet the lack of Neural Sensors is the only thing preventing me from building a 4th Warframe (already have Oberon cooking since he doesn't need Neural Sensors).

2. What's a good sidearm to have? Already have the Aklato, though I want to expand my options.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 21:31   Link #440
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Alad V has a good drop rate for Neural Sensors. The only issue with that is, well, it's Alad V. Unless you have the right weapon setups, or allies with the right weapon setups, that battle will be a nightmare. Otherwise... I guess Survivals in Jupiter?

As for sidearms, I'm pretty happy with the Magnus.

Tags
cyborg, fps, ninja