AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-03-17, 08:33   Link #22941
Huh...?

Which "Ice Cave" fights were covered in Vol 09?
As far as i know, Hajime's and Shizuku's were done in it.

On a side-note, need some clarification on things (for the wikia).

- There is a special cover of Yue in Vol 01, wanted to know its background (is it just a bonus cover, or was it a cover for some Special or Limited Edition version)?

- Found that the Manga Volume 02 had a Limited Edition release with a different Cover. Is there any other Manga Volume Covers similar to that one?

- Also, need some clarifications on the previous 2 Drama CD's, like what was covered in them (plot and stuff).

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-17, 09:33   Link #22942
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Which "Ice Cave" fights were covered in Vol 09?
As far as i know, Hajime's and Shizuku's were done in it.

On a side-note, need some clarification on things (for the wikia).

- There is a special cover of Yue in Vol 01, wanted to know its background (is it just a bonus cover, or was it a cover for some Special or Limited Edition version)?

- Found that the Manga Volume 02 had a Limited Edition release with a different Cover. Is there any other Manga Volume Covers similar to that one?

- Also, need some clarifications on the previous 2 Drama CD's, like what was covered in them (plot and stuff).
Hajime's and Shizuku's fights were the only ones covered in volume 9. Everyone else's should be shown in volume 10.

That cover was a bonus alternative cover being offered from Animate.

I don't recall there being any other alternative manga covers. There were a few different bonus posters floating around, though.

Links to my original drama CD posts:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...ostcount=21428
https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...ostcount=22030
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 05:16   Link #22943
Huh...?

Thank "borisdrakoni".

By the way, is there any way for me to see the "ToC" of the official translated Manga Volumes for both main and "Zero"? (need the chapter titles for the Wikia).

Also, is there any news regarding official localization for the Anime series yet?

Edit: Do you think this looks ok visually?
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Ar..._Series)/Manga
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Arifureta_Zero/Manga
The "Summary" there is from the back-page image i found on Amazon.

Edit-2: By the way, would it be right to consider the "Audio Drama" story as part of the Light Novel story-line? Or do i consider it as a different/seperate thing altogether.

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-03-18 at 06:50.
Old 2019-03-18, 15:48   Link #22944
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
I think the chance of either Eri or Suzu got in the cover is quite low(at least until their final fight) the highest chance are either Tio or Kaori, Yue will probably in the last volume
I agree yue is going to have the cover of the last vol, i am sure, and it's going to be adult yue form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sierra117 View Post
She was the most prominent female character of that volume so she being on the cover was understandable
i get it, but it doesn't make sense, she is a secondary character, she is not important enough to have the cover, now because of that mistake, according to my calculations there is going to be only one main heroine to not have 2 front pages like the rest, Maybe Tio or maybe Kaori, but i am sure tio is going to be the only one without 2 covers.

Vol 1 Yue
Vol 2 Shea
Vol 3 Tío
Vol 4 Kaori
Vol 5 Shizuku
Vol 6 Shitty Eri
Vol 7 Yue
Vol 8 shea
Vol 9 Shizuku
Vol 10 ????? Kaori
Vol 11 (last one) adult form yue

Last edited by Roberto1; 2019-03-18 at 16:09.
Roberto1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 15:58   Link #22945
RDNexus

I surely wanna see that Adult Yue...
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-18, 17:33   Link #22946
Huh...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
Vol 1 Yue
Vol 2 Shea
Vol 3 Tío
Vol 4 Kaori
Vol 5 Shizuku
Vol 6 Shitty Eri
Vol 7 Yue
Vol 8 shea
Vol 9 Shizuku
Vol 10 ????? Kaori
Vol 11 (last one) adult form yue
I doubt Volume 11 would be last, considering that Volume 10 would mostly focus on finishing the Ice Cave, and by stretch the start of Climax. I would say that, Volume 11 would end at when Hajime & Co. enter the Ehit's realm, and we get some focus on the fights that happen in Tortus (rather than later like in WN, they would be covered before). And if there is still some space, maybe Hajime's battle with the Apostle's would be shown.

So, as per my guess, i think the final volume would atleast be either Volume 12 or 13, considering the amount of stuff there was in the WN, after the end of the Ice Cave trial. Eri or Suzu would atleast be on the cover of possible one of them (because the fight between them is one of the major ones, atleast in the WN).

Kaori is most likely to be on Volume 10 cover, as she did have a funny trial in the Ice Cave and she doesn't really have any major focus after this point (as per WN). Or it could be Tio, because we see Serious/Super Tio during the Ice trial. But then again, she might be on focus on the Volume which has her face Freid and go God Dragon mode.

Old 2019-03-18, 21:32   Link #22947
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

No votes on the cover of the eventual final vol being the traditional harem cover?
Old 2019-03-18, 22:17   Link #22948
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
Thank "borisdrakoni".

By the way, is there any way for me to see the "ToC" of the official translated Manga Volumes for both main and "Zero"? (need the chapter titles for the Wikia).

Also, is there any news regarding official localization for the Anime series yet?

Edit: Do you think this looks ok visually?
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Ar..._Series)/Manga
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Arifureta_Zero/Manga
The "Summary" there is from the back-page image i found on Amazon.

Edit-2: By the way, would it be right to consider the "Audio Drama" story as part of the Light Novel story-line? Or do i consider it as a different/seperate thing altogether.
If you want to see the contents of the official manga, then I recommend buying it, although the printed English version of the manga actually left out the table of contents pages. Well, if you're just looking for the official chapter titles, see below. And definitely buy it anyway. English volume 4 of the manga doesn't come out until June, and Zero and Nichijou won't start being printed until later this year.
Spoiler:
No localization announcement has been made. Crunchyroll and Funimation usually gobble up most of the new titles every season, so odds are it will get picked up by one or the other at some point.

The drama CDs shouldn't be considered strictly part of the LN canon, but like with the other adaptations the author likes to cherry pick certain things from them to add to the story. For instance, Shea's various Earth fighting styles and techniques that were introduced in the first drama CD are mentioned in the after stories too, but the author changed the details on how she learned them. In the CD, Hajime is the one who told Shea about them, whereas in the WN she learned them from watching Youtube videos.
Quote:
i get it, but it doesn't make sense, she is a secondary character, she is not important enough to have the cover, now because of that mistake, according to my calculations there is going to be only one main heroine to not have 2 front pages like the rest, Maybe Tio or maybe Kaori, but i am sure tio is going to be the only one without 2 covers.
Technically, Kaori has already been on two covers. She and Yue both appeared on the special edition cover of volume 8. Tio is the only one who hasn't gotten a second cover yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
No votes on the cover of the eventual final vol being the traditional harem cover?
I don't think the cover could fit that many girls. Two characters is a pretty tight squeeze already. Well, it's not like the story will end after the final battle anyway. The after stories will more than likely end up getting printed too, and there's already almost as many chapters there as in the main story. Plenty of opportunities for all the heroines to shine.
Old 2019-03-18, 23:55   Link #22949
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ There's actually precedent for a 9 girl harem cover (albeit half of them pushed to the back) with Rokujouma no Shinryuakusha.
Spoiler:

And to add to that, that series also finished the main story with that volume, but is still ongoing with after stories and if/alternate universe stories.
Old 2019-03-19, 01:44   Link #22950
Huh...?

Thanks for the chapter names, borisdrakoni.
As for buying the books, well its not that easy for me, especially the NSFW type of stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisdrakoni View Post
The drama CDs shouldn't be considered strictly part of the LN canon, but like with the other adaptations the author likes to cherry pick certain things from them to add to the story.
Even if the Audio Drama isn't strictly part of the LN canon, would it still be ok to put it under the LN article on Wikia? Or do i create a separate page and cover them there?
The current LN article page is like this,
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Ar...s)/Light Novel

Edit: Well decided to make a separate article for the Audio Drama.
https://arifureta.fandom.com/wiki/Ar...s)/Audio Drama

By the way, can you tell me the duration of the Audio Drama's?
Also other than the VA's of Hajime, Yue, Shea and Kaori (whose name i already got from the official site), can you tell me if there is any other note worthy VA or character in the Drama? (whose name should be mentioned in the article)
Also is there any Recording Studio related to Drama?

Note: Sorry for asking too many questions.
But, if you can or want to, you can add in the content on the Wikia yourself (though some of the pages have been locked out, so that only registered users can add stuff; did it because didn't want random edits while cleaning is going on).

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-03-19 at 05:36.
Old 2019-03-19, 07:45   Link #22951
borisdrakoni

^Drama CD info detailed below:
Spoiler:
Old 2019-03-19, 08:54   Link #22952
Huh...?

Thanks for the help again borisdrakoni.
And, after searching quite a while, i finally found the images for the CD, which i have now added to the Wikia.

Now all i have to do is figure out how to arrange the other infos into the article.

Edit: I didn't find anything regarding that Sound Production Manager of Disc 2 from Goblin Slayer, but i did find his name on a series named "Sen no Kiseki IV". Would have to look around more i guess for his name's reading.

By the way, you didn't mention any name for the "Recording Assistant" for Disc 2; so does it mean it didn't have any, or is it the same person as the Disc 1's?

Oh, i found the title of the two CD's, is the rough translation correct?

CD#1: 幸運のお守り - Good Luck Charm
CD#2: 心の闇を垣間見た! - A Glimpse into the Darkness inside the Heart!

By the way, would it be ok if i write a shorter summary for the Drama CD's based on the summary that you posted before?

Last edited by Huh...?; 2019-03-19 at 16:53.
Old 2019-03-22, 11:52   Link #22953
haseo0408

Quote:
it's Kaori turn to have the front page or maybe Tio, i always thought eri in the front page was a mistake.
My money goes to Kaori, she played a key role in the story in that particular part following the last Dungeon. And I agreed with you, I see no point in putting that monster Eri on the cover, so many great girls and you have to put the one with the worse personality and whose sanity is minus 1000.
haseo0408 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 11:56   Link #22954
RDNexus

Many summer series are already getting PVs with a decent amount of sample animation, and this one only has that short PV so far...
Old 2019-03-22, 15:54   Link #22955
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrick View Post
Many summer series are already getting PVs with a decent amount of sample animation, and this one only has that short PV so far...
Either we are in for a suprise in the near future or someone is just a lazy ass I am sure it's not the author, he is working his ass off for it, hat off to him.
I am actually eagerly waiting for ANIMEJAPAN tomorrow the 23rd of March, hopefully they will release some intel about our lovely Arifureta-chan or champ.
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 16:56   Link #22956
n0m@n
C-Z

Perhaps the first episode will be 1-hour long (including commercial) so it could include upto the part where Hajime finds Yue within the dungeon. LN-adapted anime which comes to my mind which did that was Re:Zero.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 17:08   Link #22957
dimlik

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Perhaps the first episode will be 1-hour long (including commercial) so it could include upto the part where Hajime finds Yue within the dungeon. LN-adapted anime which comes to my mind which did that was Re:Zero.
Sheeeeeeet! That would be so awesome, so insane!!! One hour of Arifure, Life is Good!
dimlik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 18:08   Link #22958
RDNexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Shield Hero did the same, this cour, and SAO:Alicization did it too, last cour
Old 2019-03-22, 19:09   Link #22959
sierra117
Harem Seeker

The problem isthat: is Arifureta potential enough to achieve that? Iirc even Tensei Slime didn't got that treatment
“If you were a logical person with refinement then it was obvious to prefer matureness over immatureness, abundance over lacking. Lolita complex is a mental illness, everyone. I hope you are able to go to your nearest mental hospital and get a suicide check-up.”
-Dantalian, Dungeon Defense-
sierra117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-22, 19:27   Link #22960
RDNexus

But it's getting a whole Season2

Tags
baka yuusha, chuunibyou, complete, demons, dimension traveling, fantasy, firearms, harem, isekai, magitech, rabbitgirl, summoned, true harem, tsundere male mc, webnovel