AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

View Poll Results: Toradora! - Episode 25 (END) Rating
Perfect 10 263 62.17%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 68 16.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 37 8.75%
7 out of 10 : Good 23 5.44%
6 out of 10 : Average 12 2.84%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 3 0.71%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.24%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 0.24%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.24%
1 out of 10 : Painful 14 3.31%
Voters: 423. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-17, 20:30   Link #581
satokun
satokun

i can't believe this...
im still watching the last episode for many times and still want to watch it again all over again...
this is the first time i've experienced this....
though the last part was sad, still it was romantic and heart breaking...
cant believe this!!

the kiss they made... that was the most killing scene, that i want to jump on the rooftop coz i cant forget it and still lingering on my mind... gosh! for me, this last episode is the best!
Old 2010-03-18, 08:49   Link #582
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by canza View Post
Three girls like him. Haremmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes, but for a harem it actually has to be an issue. It never was here.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-03-18 at 15:19.
Old 2010-03-26, 23:52   Link #583
ieatlotz

Toradora is one of my favorite anime EVER!!
Old 2010-03-29, 19:09   Link #584
Kentleton

Send a message via AIM to Kentleton Send a message via MSN to Kentleton
Toradora was amazing! My favorite anime!
Old 2010-08-25, 05:14   Link #585
Heiwatsuki

Really amazing anime that gets a rare 10/10. Truly godly music, story and character development, Twists,Drama, and everything. And hilarious jokes here and there was amazing. after watching this it became one of my favorites immediately.And its my favorite School life drama. and truly the best. at the beginning i liked minorin best and was a minorin and ryuji supporter, but while the story progressed, minorin plain scared me... and its really depressing that instead of fighting for her love, minorin gave it all up and gave her life savings and watched ryuji, her love, and her best friend run off together to get married. i really started to become unfavorable of her when she cussed out taiga, and showed her dark side. when she slapped ryuji after taiga left, i think she really overdid it, she shouldive listioned first. even though it was a normal response ,i was angry at minorin somewhat. and i somewhat stopped becomeing a minorin and ryuji supporter after the scene where taiga cried when ryuji went to the party to confess to minorin. ah...... and the episode where taiga finally and unintentionally told her true feelings to ryuji by accident was so touching.. the music fit in perfectly. Really good anime, nothing more to be said. and man... the kitamura and the student council president arc was so so so so touching T.T . very emotional day for meh. and im glad kitamura is following her with a good reason XD. LOVE and using study abroad as an excuse to follow her . though its sad the great group of friends are leaving... kitamura to america, Ami loves ryuji but couldnt get him because she didnt even confess or try much,only minori,taiga, and ryuji and some other dudes remain. sob.. so sad. and also... i like that long haired dude with the funny voice who got a girlfriend. his voice is pure win. and taigas voice seemed to be the same as nagi from hayate no gotoku lol. well im done speaking. TORADORA FTW
Old 2010-09-21, 11:36   Link #586
Moridin

This was an amazing anime. It moved me in so many ways. It even made me uncertain regarding which girl I actualy wanted Ryuuji to end up with. Some episodes I wanted him to end up with Minori, and some with Taiga. I care for all of the caracters and their sacrifices. In short, I loved this anime.
All these emotions is the result of a three day marathon with this anime. I watched the first episode nearly two years ago, but decided that I currently didnt need any more "baka inu" shouts from "louise" so postponed Toradora until later. I throughouly regret that now, since i wonder what kind of impact this show would have had on me if a watched it on a weekly basis instead.
This last episode was realy good, I liked the ending since it tied back to the start and the development since.
When thee classroom was shown, and she wasnt there, I immediately knew where she was probably since it was only two days ago I saw the first episode hehe.
Old 2010-10-14, 11:06   Link #587
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by satokun View Post
i can't believe this...
im still watching the last episode for many times and still want to watch it again all over again...
this is the first time i've experienced this....
though the last part was sad, still it was romantic and heart breaking...
cant believe this!!

the kiss they made... that was the most killing scene, that i want to jump on the rooftop coz i cant forget it and still lingering on my mind... gosh! for me, this last episode is the best!
Yes, the kiss was too awesome & beautiful.... I cannot forget Taiga said one more kiss to Ryuuji..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moridin View Post
This was an amazing anime. It moved me in so many ways. It even made me uncertain regarding which girl I actualy wanted Ryuuji to end up with. Some episodes I wanted him to end up with Minori, and some with Taiga. I care for all of the caracters and their sacrifices. In short, I loved this anime.
All these emotions is the result of a three day marathon with this anime. I watched the first episode nearly two years ago, but decided that I currently didnt need any more "baka inu" shouts from "louise" so postponed Toradora until later. I throughouly regret that now, since i wonder what kind of impact this show would have had on me if a watched it on a weekly basis instead.
This last episode was realy good, I liked the ending since it tied back to the start and the development since.
When thee classroom was shown, and she wasnt there, I immediately knew where she was probably since it was only two days ago I saw the first episode hehe.
You can know where Taiga was immediately ???!!! You are so smart !!
Or,you are Japanese ??
Old 2010-10-15, 07:49   Link #588
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Err, she was in the locker in the 1st ep I think; so since he saw it only 2 days ago it would be obvious where she was since they'd probably make a reference back to the beginning of the series.
Old 2010-10-15, 08:27   Link #589
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Err, she was in the locker in the 1st ep I think; so since he saw it only 2 days ago it would be obvious where she was since they'd probably make a reference back to the beginning of the series.
Thank you for poiting out.... you are right, and he himself posted so...

I have rewatched Toradora recently in 3days, the same situation of him.
But I could not know where she was....

Anyway I like this series!!
Old 2010-11-09, 13:19   Link #590
nar

hi guys, im new here. just want ask, what is toradora spin-off, is this a sequel? and for the record toradora is the best anime till now. for this kind of genre. can't forget the last episode.
Old 2010-11-10, 12:51   Link #591
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

The only spin-off I know of is more of a side story, not a chronological sequel.
Old 2010-11-16, 12:36   Link #592
Shadow5YA

I honestly wonder why Kitamura and Minori was never suggested. Their level of enthusiasm was similar to one another on so many levels.
Old 2010-11-17, 00:19   Link #593
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I honestly wonder why Kitamura and Minori was never suggested. Their level of enthusiasm was similar to one another on so many levels.
I thought it was because Kitamura was still interested in pursuing Sumire Kanou[the former school president], wasn't he?
MAL
Old 2010-11-17, 00:26   Link #594
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

I figured he meant as a possible 'shipping alternative. But yeah, both characters were completely focused on other people or careers.
Old 2010-11-17, 13:13   Link #595
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I figured he meant as a possible 'shipping alternative. But yeah, both characters were completely focused on other people or careers.
That's it. It seemed more like a plot restriction than Minori and Kitamura being unsuitable for one another. On their trips together with Ryuuji and Taiga, they had great chemistry, but the plot just made them never consider the option.
Old 2010-11-19, 18:48   Link #596
Mairsile
Athletic girls are sugoi!

I watched this over a year ago and thought it had the potential to be a great series after the first few episodes. However, the poor interpersonal relationship skills displayed by the main characters, Ryuuji and Taiga, kinda turned me off. I really did not like how they handled their relationship with Minori; especially Taiga, considering she was her best friend. I felt really sorry for that girl. My favorites were Minori, and Ami, though.
Old 2010-11-20, 12:23   Link #597
placeholda

I actually stayed up until 3:00 to finish this series. It was the first time I've been moved so deeply by an anime series. I still want an OVA, though T_T.

10/10
Old 2010-11-20, 21:59   Link #598
placeholda

I'm not going to lie, this anime also changed my values.

For example, I've pretty much dropped the teenage libido.
Spoiler for Something about the end:
Old 2010-11-21, 01:06   Link #599
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
.... it ranks among the animes that has a well deserve, "many will accept", type of ending for a romance anime....
Old 2010-11-23, 06:47   Link #600
Shyne

great series though its not a typical kind of anime i watch ... if they did not have those last couple minutes after the closing credits well i dunno ... XD

Closed Thread