Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-08-07, 10:40   Link #3241
Kurohane

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
Spoiler:
I don't have much faith in this author, though that's just me.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kurohane; 2015-08-15 at 18:02.
Kurohane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-07, 12:17   Link #3242
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Sword Art Online is partial Harem, that's why there's more than girl who's in love with the main male lead. And Kawahara isn't bringing any girls in anymore, from the looks of things. And like I said, other than Alice, none of the girls is a real love-rival to Asuna.

Spoiler for Kazuya:

Spoiler for Transcendence:
Old 2015-08-22, 10:45   Link #3243
nooneagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckE View Post
So finally IDY went bonkers and created an ultimate NTR in mainstream manga! Bravo!

Or maybe he's writing a doujinshi to some kind of good manga existing somewhere?
whoa whoa...I haven't checked the latest raws yet...mind it if you spoil me about that ntr part?so......mind break ?
hahaha never expected there would another ntr- esque development again. it left a bad after taste before, and it's even bitter for me this time. damn I am not a smart man. I hope the girls would return to normal.

edit: never mind I saw it. Well it maybe just like a case of "hypnotism". Hopefully they would regain their full loyalty to their original partners. But I fear that it will have a permanent effect on Elizabeth and Arnett? I sure do hope not.

Last edited by nooneagain; 2015-08-22 at 11:27.
nooneagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 11:59   Link #3244
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
whoa whoa...I haven't checked the latest raws yet...mind it if you spoil me about that ntr part?so......mind break ?
hahaha never expected there would another ntr- esque development again. it left a bad after taste before, and it's even bitter for me this time. damn I am not a smart man. I hope the girls would return to normal.

edit: never mind I saw it. Well it maybe just like a case of "hypnotism". Hopefully they would regain their full loyalty to their original partners. But I fear that it will have a permanent effect on Elizabeth and Arnett? I sure do hope not.
well you cant call it ntr cause the one doing it is the MC beside fans love it when the MC ntr others
remmber the most famous gundam pilot ntr his 2 best friends
and aboyt kazzya i think as long as they have stigmata all pandoras are meant to be kazzya harem
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-22, 12:21   Link #3245
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's still cruel because he's basically stealing them from their Limiters. Like I said before, he has to be able to command the Pandora without having to use this new ability of his.

And yeah, this doesn't really count as NTR (netorare). It can be seen as netori, though, but that's not exactly it either because this isn't a Hentai manga. Netorare and notori are both terms that apply only to certain Hentai manga.
Old 2015-08-22, 12:29   Link #3246
dark44

well i didnt like the idea that each pandora and limiter are couples
i mean how they choose limiters for each pandora or it is like arranged marriage love come after selection
Old 2015-08-22, 12:54   Link #3247
nooneagain

Quote:
It's still cruel because he's basically stealing them from their Limiters. Like I said before, he has to be able to command the Pandora without having to use this new ability of his.

And yeah, this doesn't really count as NTR (netorare). It can be seen as netori, though, but that's not exactly it either because this isn't a Hentai manga. Netorare and notori are both terms that apply only to certain Hentai manga.
yep, and like I said, I hope Elizabeth and Arnett returns to normal, completely, and by that I mean, no traces of desire for kazuya, and regain loyalty to their original limiters. well, when it comes to "romance", as a pandora, they may be into kazuya, but as a human I think it's not the same. I mean as a human it is not out of their will to be controlled by Kazuya, physically or emotionally(of course this is just how it feels to me)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
well you cant call it ntr cause the one doing it is the MC beside fans love it when the MC ntr others
remmber the most famous gundam pilot ntr his 2 best friends
and aboyt kazzya i think as long as they have stigmata all pandoras are meant to be kazzya harem
would still leaves a bad aftertaste for some, I suppose.

Quote:
well i didnt like the idea that each pandora and limiter are couples
i mean how they choose limiters for each pandora or it is like arranged marriage love come after selection
considering from what I've seen; it seems that many pandoras are really close to their limiters, so I wouldn't feel so bad, except for some cases. I'd even dare say most of them have slightly romantic affection for each other, in the least. And they were not under some similar control like kazuya's.

but I understand that this manga has always been relatively dark. so I won't be surprised if what I fear happens

Last edited by nooneagain; 2015-08-22 at 13:04.
Old 2015-08-22, 13:10   Link #3248
dark44

what i mean is it is cause of stigmata i think remmber rana has 6 and she fall for kazzya the moment she saw him and Gengo Aoi. saied thats the legendary pandoras are true pandora and they dont have limiters and have affection for kazzya
but what i dont know why Elizabeth and Arnett not the other pandora present may be it is compatiblity or some thing
Old 2015-08-22, 13:15   Link #3249
nooneagain

Quote:
what i mean is it is cause of stigmata i think remmber rana has 6 and she fall for kazzya the moment she saw him and Gengo Aoi. saied thats the legendary pandoras are true pandora and they dont have limiters and have affection for kazzya
but what i dont know why Elizabeth and Arnett not the other pandora present may be it is compatiblity or some thing
Regarding Rana, from what I can see, it was one of those "love at first sight"-sort of encounter. But I see your point about stigmata, which is why I said that as a pandora they are devoted/linked to him(via-mind break lol jk), but as a human, Elizabeth and Arnett are loyal to their limiter. at least that's how I feel(and hope to be) for the most part.
Old 2015-08-22, 18:45   Link #3250
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Well, if it's only "as a Pandora," then I guess it's fine, although Kazuya does still have to become a good leader who can make the Pandora follow his orders due to his own charisma and other qualities as a leader, without having to use any sort of power to force them to submit to him. The problem is, though, that it's possible for the affection they feel for him even as just Pandora to also be able to extend to what they feel as humans, too.
Old 2015-08-22, 23:28   Link #3251
nooneagain

Quote:
Well, if it's only "as a Pandora," then I guess it's fine, although Kazuya does still have to become a good leader who can make the Pandora follow his orders due to his own charisma and other qualities as a leader, without having to use any sort of power to force them to submit to him. The problem is, though, that it's possible for the affection they feel for him even as just Pandora to also be able to extend to what they feel as humans, too.
well I hope not hahaha but that also came to mind. Poor limiters would be 3rd wheel in kazuya's new found"harem", I'll feel specially sad for Andre if that happens lol. Kazuya never wanted it in the first place, he looks guilty.

then again, like I said, this manga is relatively dark, so don't be surprised if that happens lol
Old 2015-08-23, 03:32   Link #3252
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Alhazad2003; 2015-08-23 at 14:26.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 10:39   Link #3253
nooneagain

well, this effect might likely be just temporary.
maybe.
Old 2015-08-23, 12:22   Link #3254
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 13:47   Link #3255
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Spoiler:
I agree here. Satellizer does love him and I think he knows (or at least I hope he does), so he shouldn't get any harem ideas.

@Alzahad: Yeah, you're right; that's why I hope he doesn't do that.
Old 2015-08-23, 14:28   Link #3256
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 16:51   Link #3257
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Spoiler for reply:
Old 2015-08-23, 22:22   Link #3258
nooneagain

Quote:
Spoiler for reply:
well, I think you(& me) guys should prepare for the worse hahaha.
but, if even the limiters would be affected by kazuya's powers, that they will "submit" to him, I'd just lol at that point.
Old 2015-08-24, 12:49   Link #3259
DragonOsman
Dragon King

Of course the Limiters wouldn't be affected. It's an ability that only works on the Pandora.
Old 2015-08-25, 10:28   Link #3260
ryuuya

i hope this will be a very long manga since kazuya just awaken his power

also be good if he can have a volt texture, ice ball(just like sub zero), volt weapon and can use illusion turn(also accel and tempest turn).
Is there anyway news when will chapter 197(raw) be release?
ryuuya is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen