AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-07, 05:25   Link #21
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Madoka seems like an awesome character already! she's hawt! yanderish, what if she becomes a bro-con O>o? no wait sis-con too! lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2014-11-19, 19:07   Link #22
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Spoiler for Madoka Orimura:

Spoiler for Kyou Fujibayashi::

Ok, that is a weird coincidence.
Old 2014-11-19, 21:03   Link #23
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireminer View Post
Spoiler for Madoka Orimura:

Spoiler for Kyou Fujibayashi::

Ok, that is a weird coincidence.
I see no coincidence nor similarities between the two.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2014-11-25, 13:41   Link #24
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Not even sharing voice.
Old 2015-06-09, 09:40   Link #25
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Hey guys. Do you have any idea what the evil Madoka is up to this time?
Old 2015-08-14, 20:46   Link #26
lovetospoon73

so now that V10 of the LN series came out, does that mean we could get more details about the orimura family?
Old 2015-08-19, 10:10   Link #27
Chaos-Zero

What do you guys think would happen if Madoka meet Vali Lucifer, the White Dragon Emperor?

Reason: Both of these guys happened to be rivals to the harem heroes such as Ichika and Issei. I didn't forget that Vali has no interested in women. His only girlfriend that the White Dragon Emperor is power. Not to mention that Vali turned Kuroka down when she trying to seduce him.
Old 2015-08-19, 10:30   Link #28
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
What do you guys think would happen if Madoka meet Vali Lucifer, the White Dragon Emperor?

Reason: Both of these guys happened to be rivals to the harem heroes such as Ichika and Issei. I didn't forget that Vali has no interested in women. His only girlfriend that the White Dragon Emperor is power. Not to mention that Vali turned Kuroka down when she trying to seduce him.
Gods, the Black Knight and the White Dragon Emperor.

Depending on how sane M decides to act, she might either see Vali as an impostor for sharing the same color as the White Knight, as target practice, or just decide it's not worth her time and effort.

Vali on the other hand, might want to pick a fight due to the IS's reputation as the strongest weapon of humanity. Otherwise he would ignore her most likely.

Truth be told, Vali would stomp M pretty easily, just one touch before dividing her shield reserves to 0 and then he wins, let's not get into Juggernaut Drive or EJOD. That'll just be cruel.

Last edited by Glacium Frost; 2015-08-19 at 10:31. Reason: Wording
Old 2015-08-19, 12:11   Link #29
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost View Post
Gods, the Black Knight and the White Dragon Emperor.

Depending on how sane M decides to act, she might either see Vali as an impostor for sharing the same color as the White Knight, as target practice, or just decide it's not worth her time and effort.

Vali on the other hand, might want to pick a fight due to the IS's reputation as the strongest weapon of humanity. Otherwise he would ignore her most likely.

Truth be told, Vali would stomp M pretty easily, just one touch before dividing her shield reserves to 0 and then he wins, let's not get into Juggernaut Drive or EJOD. That'll just be cruel.
I see. So if those two rival characters meet, then Vali and Madoka will get into a fight. Knowing Vali's kind, he would like to pick on strong opponents. You're definitely right about him reducing Madoka's energy level to zero with just one touch. I got a feeling that Vali turned out to be Issei's strongest opponent that he ever faced in his series.

In your opinion, how does Madoka feel when she lost to Vali in a battle?

Here's my opinion of what Madoka have to say about her loss...

Madoka: "I knew that Chifuyu's strong, but I never fought someone's powerful as this guy before. Could this Vali guy is even more stronger than...No. It can't be. I refuse to accept this!"
Old 2015-08-19, 12:47   Link #30
Glacium Frost
Rider Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
I see. So if those two rival characters meet, then Vali and Madoka will get into a fight. Knowing Vali's kind, he would like to pick on strong opponents. You're definitely right about him reducing Madoka's energy level to zero with just one touch. I got a feeling that Vali turned out to be Issei's strongest opponent that he ever faced in his series.

In your opinion, how does Madoka feel when she lost to Vali in a battle?

Here's my opinion of what Madoka have to say about her loss...

Madoka: "I knew that Chifuyu's strong, but I never fought someone's powerful as this guy before. Could this Vali guy is even more stronger than...No. It can't be. I refuse to accept this!"
I can actually see her saying that, but if she doesn't believe that Vali is stronger than an IS, she's in for a bad time. The DxD power levels is much much higher than whatever IS has, even after volume 10.

Elemental control? Been there, done that, much more powerful to boot. It becomes full blown weather control that sweeps an entire area while ignoring friendly targets if need be. And that wasn't full power yet, Longinus and Sacred Gears makes the IS look weak for a reason.

M would likely try to find more data on Vali, and if she does find something, she's likely to crap her pants. Chifuyu, for all the boast and praise, is only a regular human, Tabane can be proud all she likes, even Issei at volume 3 or so would be able to beat her, let alone the other human characters like Khaos Brigade or The Church.

Granted, Chifuyu herself might be among the 50 or so once you take into account that most of the humans rely on artifacts or blessings they have. For someone without a SG, Chifuyu is actually top five material (I think).
Old 2015-08-19, 15:23   Link #31
lovetospoon73

plus, unlike vali, M won't turn good
Old 2015-08-19, 15:28   Link #32
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glacium Frost View Post
I can actually see her saying that, but if she doesn't believe that Vali is stronger than an IS, she's in for a bad time. The DxD power levels is much much higher than whatever IS has, even after volume 10.

Elemental control? Been there, done that, much more powerful to boot. It becomes full blown weather control that sweeps an entire area while ignoring friendly targets if need be. And that wasn't full power yet, Longinus and Sacred Gears makes the IS look weak for a reason.

M would likely try to find more data on Vali, and if she does find something, she's likely to crap her pants. Chifuyu, for all the boast and praise, is only a regular human, Tabane can be proud all she likes, even Issei at volume 3 or so would be able to beat her, let alone the other human characters like Khaos Brigade or The Church.

Granted, Chifuyu herself might be among the 50 or so once you take into account that most of the humans rely on artifacts or blessings they have. For someone without a SG, Chifuyu is actually top five material (I think).
Yes, yes. You're probably right about the DxD power levels. As the series progress, these characters grows stronger.
Old 2015-11-10, 18:37   Link #33
lovetospoon73

Now we know why madoka hate chifuyu now;white knight core rejected her, right?
Closed Thread

Tags
characters, discussion