AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-02-01, 20:32   Link #81
I'm-here-present

(Looks like someone beat me to it well anyway…)
If this is the case then we really need a thread for Chifuyu Orimura.
I don't know why this site did not put up any thread for Chifuyu when there is so much to talk about her. Her IS, her personality, her history with Ichika (including their ever so popular incest pairing) and Madoka and also other things that fans out there might want to share with others.
Think about it, if Madoka has a thread when there is really nothing concrete being revealed about her and for the fact that she appeared only for a few episodes. Then surely someone who appeared longer in the series and someone who actually has more relation to the plot of the IS series such as Chifuyu should have a thread for herself.
I noticed that some ideas about her get including in some of the trends below but the discussions about it don't last long because that thread is not for her.
I can think up of quite a lot of persons that would want a thread for Chifuyu Orimura on this site, including those people you said were 'fan-boying', me included .
Many would certainly be pleased if a place where they can discuss solely about their favorite character is put on.
Chifuyu Orimura is a good character that deserves some attention, unlike the rest of Ichika harem that are more or less has the same set of personalities and archtypes as other heroines in harem animes.
Old 2015-02-19, 09:45   Link #82
Kurazukara

I agree with what Zapkiel and I'mherepresent said.

Though she is a supporting character, Chifuyu has way, way waaaaaaaay more role in the story even than the heroines themselves. And there is a very vast multitude of things that need to be discussed about her. I wonder when i first came here that there is no Chifuyu thread?
Are supporting characters not allowed to have threads here?
Though it must be said that they are more aspects about Chifuyu in the story that has yet to be discussed.
She appeared more times than Madoka, and yet the latter girl who only seem to have her purpose revolving as a pop-up villian, gets a thread, then why not Chifuyu who's influence in the story of IS are far greater.

Volume 8 sparked some chats about Chifuyu, her spectacular performance in World Purge presented more questions that need to be answered.
Why is Chifuyu that strong?
How does she know so much regarding Tabane business?
Why did her IS get frozen?
Why she is a target of Madoka?
And may other questions aside from what I mentioned.

If Mahouka puts space for Erika and other supporting characters which are even more in number then surely one here for Chifuyu would be no sweat.

Sorry for the rant but i feel there just has to be a thread for Chifuyu here. She could very well be a heroine for Ichika because she is much more related to the plot of IS than the heroines who looked to be a part of IS to cause some ecchi moments.
Old 2015-02-25, 07:16   Link #83
Ignition Boost

Still no Chifuyu thread yet?

Old 2015-02-25, 13:58   Link #84
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

You DO realize that the mods are just ignoring any and all requests for the Chifuyu thread, right? All of the things that some of you have mentioned would be better served in a group instead of a thread. Things as they are, she's still a 2ndary character compared with the main 5-7 girls.
Old 2015-02-25, 16:51   Link #85
relentlessflame

*Administrator

This is an anime sub-forum, and I honestly still just don't see what has happened in the anime that would spark such a huge need to discuss all of a sudden (especially considering the anime is over for now). I do tend to think that it may be better if people created a "Chifuyu Orimura Fan Club" as a social group.
Old 2015-02-25, 21:05   Link #86
Ignition Boost

Oh then how about Madoka?

She is a villian and even further to MC compared to a supporting character and she gets a thread.

And also no one seems to talk about her that much either.

Also i agree what the others mentioned mahouka has thread for its supporting characters and it gets many discussions too.
This thread is kinda lacking for only discussing about the heroines who don't play any important role aside from ecchi
Old 2015-02-26, 00:48   Link #87
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hrere's the group I made for talk about Chifuyu (and can squeeze in Madoka as well) - Knights of Orimura.

See you there!
Old 2015-02-26, 11:58   Link #88
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Can we get a new thread for the Love and Purge game?
Old 2015-02-27, 03:55   Link #89
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignition Boost View Post
Oh then how about Madoka?
- She already has a thread. And it's been up for quite a while.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122729
Old 2015-02-27, 04:19   Link #90
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavehawk View Post
- She already has a thread. And it's been up for quite a while.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=122729
Could be wrong but, I think he is questioning why she (Madoka) has a thread.
Old 2015-02-27, 04:21   Link #91
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Could be wrong but, I think he is questioning why she (Madoka) has a thread.
-...nevermind. I've had too much vodka.
Old 2015-02-27, 18:01   Link #92
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Can we get a new thread for the Love and Purge game?
I expanded the Ignition Hearts thread to also include Love and Purge.
Old 2015-11-09, 17:59   Link #93
lovetospoon73

i request a spoiler tab for the light novel series
Old 2015-11-09, 23:06   Link #94
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
i request a spoiler tab for the light novel series
I'm not sure that I understand the request. In the Light Novel thread, you can discuss the novel. What other spoilers are there?
Old 2015-11-10, 18:35   Link #95
lovetospoon73

How about tabs for theories about phantom task's: origins, overal plan is, what their relation to the orimura family
Old 2015-11-10, 23:52   Link #96
relentlessflame

*Administrator

At this time I'm just not sure if it needs a separate thread given the level of activity at the moment. Maybe if the novels pick up again and there's a lot of renewed discussion it might make sense to split it out, but for now I think the one thread is probably fine.
Old 2015-11-19, 16:45   Link #97
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Why won't we have a Chifuyu character discussion thread in this forum? On second thought, maybe not because it just going to be ignored. Perhaps that Chifuyu's badassary is the reason why those in the administration would not approve it.
Old 2015-11-19, 17:20   Link #98
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Why won't we have a Chifuyu character discussion thread in this forum? On second thought, maybe not because it just going to be ignored. Perhaps that Chifuyu's badassary is the reason why those in the administration would not approve it.
Can you provide me with some sort outline of the relevant, new conversations that such a thread would contain about this franchise given particularly that there is currently no new material? I feel like the only reason you (and others) want a thread is because you're fanboys, and you just don't like seeing your favourite character not having a thread when "everyone else" has one. But that doesn't seem like a particularly logical reason to create a thread. There is not that much material things to actually say at the moment.

I recommend the Fanclub that was created earlier.
Old 2015-11-22, 03:28   Link #99
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Can you provide me with some sort outline of the relevant, new conversations that such a thread would contain about this franchise given particularly that there is currently no new material? I feel like the only reason you (and others) want a thread is because you're fanboys, and you just don't like seeing your favourite character not having a thread when "everyone else" has one. But that doesn't seem like a particularly logical reason to create a thread. There is not that much material things to actually say at the moment.

I recommend the Fanclub that was created earlier.
If this is how you really feel, then we'll go there. Thank you for the information.
Closed Thread