AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-04-05, 22:36   Link #81
Chaos-Zero

Send a message via MSN to Chaos-Zero
May I ask a question,please? What will Houki would react when she witness a nude Rias sleeping with Issei in his bedroom? If you think about, Rias would be Houki's sexual counterpart as she's not afraid to be naked around with the man she loves. And Issei would be Ichika's sexual counterpart due to his own perverse nature.
Old 2015-04-06, 02:01   Link #82
nooneagain

^ Hmm I don't know, but I don't think Ichika can even be considered as Issei's counterpart. Ichika isn't a pervert
Old 2015-04-06, 03:20   Link #83
Yamato Nadeshiko
Banned

^Rias will not like Ichika since he's so dense. She prefers a guy who approached her the shameless way.

Houki, on the other hand, will not like Issei since she dislike perverts. She may end up cutting his manhood.

Last edited by Yamato Nadeshiko; 2015-04-06 at 04:12.
Old 2015-04-06, 03:38   Link #84
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyGuy View Post
LOls. How dense is Ichika in your opinion? Some say he's denser than a super massive black hole.
- Well, that would explain why everyone's attracted to him. The sheer gravitational pull of his density brings them in like captured moons in orbit.

Suffice to say, I never really got into Highschool DxD (Rias was the only name I recognize), so I'm not sure how the characters would react with each other. But I don't think it's as simple as just assuming their reactions. DxD deals with magic/demons/whatever, IS deals with science (specifically pseudo-Quantum gobbledygook as mangled by Tabane Shinonono). Even befoe we take character interaction into play, each side won't quite understand how the other works.
Old 2015-04-06, 05:59   Link #85
lovetospoon73

i amazed that the academy still intact from the girls battles over the young orimura boy

Last edited by lovetospoon73; 2015-04-06 at 15:48.
Old 2015-04-06, 10:47   Link #86
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by nooneagain View Post
^ Hmm I don't know, but I don't think Ichika can even be considered as Issei's counterpart. Ichika isn't a pervert
Well, I thought about it. Those Issei and Ichika have something in common such as having a harem whom loves the boy they loved,and they have a kind heart. The only difference is that Ichika isn't a pervert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamato Nadeshiko View Post
^Rias will not like Ichika since he's so dense. She prefers a guy who approached her the shameless way.

Houki, on the other hand, will not like Issei since she dislike perverts. She may end up cutting his manhood.
Hmm.... you do made a good point. The only difference between those two women is that Rias isn't a tsundere. Not only she confessed her feeling towards Issei,but she also kissed him on the lips. Twice during my views as I witnessed in the last episode of the first season,and again in the eighth episode on the second season. Other than that, Issei managed to have Rias to live with him so she gets to be with him. If I have to guess, I say that Houki would rather prefer a clueless boy over a pervert. Don't you agree? I'm only asking of what Houki would say when she sees a naked Rias sleeps with Issei in his bedroom.

For the next question. If Cecilia watches High School DxD, what would she say when she witness Akeno seducing Issei as she stripping her clothes off in front of him? Akeno would definitely be Cecilia's sexual counterpart as she happened to be extremely seductive as well as not afraid of being naked around him either.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-04-06 at 21:39.
Old 2015-04-06, 15:51   Link #87
lovetospoon73

hey, do u guys think that ichika share atleast some similiar qualities to haruo yoshikawa from magikano?
Old 2015-04-06, 21:39   Link #88
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
hey, do u guys think that ichika share atleast some similiar qualities to haruo yoshikawa from magikano?
That he could. But I do know is that Ayumi Mamiya is like insane.
Old 2015-04-07, 18:16   Link #89
lovetospoon73

wonder what would the girl's life be like if ichika never discover that he could pilot an IS unit & never went to the academy?
Old 2015-04-07, 22:18   Link #90
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
wonder what would the girl's life be like if ichika never discover that he could pilot an IS unit & never went to the academy?
If I have to guess, I'll say that the girl's life would be dull and boring if Ichika wasn't in the academy.
Old 2015-04-22, 19:39   Link #91
lovetospoon73

do u guys think that ichika has level up as an IS pilot, a lot as the LN series move on?
Old 2015-04-24, 23:31   Link #92
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
do u guys think that ichika has level up as an IS pilot, a lot as the LN series move on?
I've asked the same thing. I was hoping that Ichika will be much stronger than before as he's leveling up as an IS Pilot as the LN Series move on.
Old 2015-04-27, 21:05   Link #93
Chaos-Zero

Excuse me. Is it all right for me to ask questions about IS characters' thoughts of High School DxD? I know its off-topic but. Its seems that Issei's harem turned out to be bolder than Ichika's harem. If not,then I understand.
Old 2015-04-28, 06:05   Link #94
lovetospoon73

so does anyone have a complete summary of what happen in LN vol 9
Old 2015-05-01, 11:50   Link #95
Chaos-Zero

Hey guys. I don't mean to compare them to the other guys, but I must ask you this.

If Ichika's harem watches "Sekirei" on FUNimation Entertainment channel,or read the manga version of it, what will they would react in quotes (as in words) when Houki,Rin,Cecilia,Charlotte,Laura,Tatenashi,and Kanzashi witness Minato Sahashi's relationship with his Sekirei(s)?

Details: The reason why I ask you this it because Minato's harem managed to do things that Ichika's harem unable to do. Not only did Musubi and the others kissed Minato in the lips, they admitted their feelings for him as they not afraid to express it. Kazehana and Matsu (with her being a pervert) also attempts to seduce Minato too. Although Laura did kiss Ichika in the mouth on the episode that he saved her. Houki tried to confessed her feelings to Ichika two times but she'd failed as the fireworks appears,and falling asleep. Kanzashi tried to confess him once but she also have failed as she mistake it for liking the anime.

During Houki's point of view, not only did Musubi kissed Minato more than once, she admits her feelings for him. Musubi tends to sharing a bath with Minato. She's like Houki, but the differences between them is that Musubi isn't a tsundere,and she's not afraid to admit her feelings for the boy she loved.

During Cecilia's POV, No.03 Kazehana is sort of like her, but the differences between them is that not only Kazehana isn't a tsundere, but she also happened to be shameless,and a drunkard. Other than that, she isn't afraid of being naked around Minato.

During Rin's POV, No. 108 Kusano, is young like her but, the differences is that Kusano isn't a tsundere for sure. But Rin is older than her. Kuu considers herself as a little sister to Minato, but she wants to be his wife when she gets older.

During Charlotte's POV, Charlotte witness one of Minato's sekireis such as Matsu kissed him and admit her feelings towards Minato.

During Laura's POV, No. 09 Tsukuimi is a lot like her, but the difference is that Tsukiuimi is definitely a tsundere.

During Tatenashi's POV, No. 10 Uzume is kind of like her as she flirt and tease Minato, but the difference is that Uzume isn't a member of Minato's harem yet. Sure that Uzume isn't Minato's sekirei and she loves Chiho who is her ashikabi, but she still likes him. Not in the romantic manner.

During Kanzashi's POV, No. 02, Matsu is like her, but the difference is that Kanzashi is rather very shy while Matsu happened to be perverted.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-03 at 10:24.
Old 2015-05-02, 20:52   Link #96
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos-Zero View Post
Hey guys. I don't mean to compare them to the other guys, but I must ask you this.

If Ichika's harem watches "Sekirei" on FUNimation Entertainment channel,or read the manga version of it, what will they would react in quotes (as in words) when Houki,Rin,Cecilia,Laura,Tatenashi,and Kanzashi witness Minato Sahashi's relationship with his Sekirei(s)?

Details: The reason why I ask you this it because Minato's harem managed to do things that Ichika's harem unable to do. Not only did Musubi and the others kissed Minato in the lips, they admitted their feelings for him as they not afraid to express it. Kazehana and Matsu (with her being a pervert) also attempts to seduce Minato too. Although Laura did kiss Ichika in the mouth on the episode that he saved her. Houki tried to confessed her feelings to Ichika two times but she'd failed as the fireworks appears,and falling asleep. Kanzashi tried to confess him once but she also have failed as she mistake it for liking the anime.

During Houki's point of view, not only did Musubi kissed Minato more than once, she admits her feelings for him. Musubi tends to sharing a bath with Minato. She's like Houki, but the differences between them is that Musubi isn't a tsundere,and she's not afraid to admit her feelings for the boy she loved.

During Cecilia's POV, No.03 Kazehana is sort of like her, but the differences between them is that not only Kazehana isn't a tsundere, but she also happened to be shameless,and a drunkard. Other than that, she isn't afraid of being naked around Minato.

During Rin's POV, No. 108 Kusano, is young like her but, the differences is that Kusano isn't a tsundere for sure. Kuu considers herself as a little sister to Minato, but she wants to be his wife when she gets older.

During Charlotte's POV, Charlotte witness one of Minato's sekireis kissed him and admit her feelings towards Minato.

During Laura's POV, No. 09 Tsukuimi is a lot like her, but the difference is that Tsukiuimi is definitely a tsundere.

During Tatenashi's POV, No. 10 Uzume is kind of like her as she flirt and tease Minato, but the difference is that Uzume isn't a member of Minato's harem yet. Sure that Uzume isn't Minato's sekirei and she loves Chiho who is her ashikabi, but she still likes him. Not in the romantic manner.

During Kanzashi's POV, No. 02, Matsu is like her, but the difference is that Kanzashi is rather very shy while Matsu happened to be perverted.
Yeah not to mention kusano is still growing, unlike rin
Old 2015-05-02, 22:00   Link #97
Chaos-Zero

Quote:
Yeah not to mention kusano is still growing, unlike rin
That's right. Kusano does seems to be growing up as well as trying to be mature in order to impress Minato despite her age.

Last edited by Chaos-Zero; 2015-05-16 at 15:20.
Old 2015-05-03, 12:57   Link #98
lovetospoon73

i think there was a link telling when the release date for LN vol 10 a while ago, but i can't remember what the website is or who posted it, doe anyone know? if u do post the link
Old 2015-05-03, 13:30   Link #99
Chaos-Zero

I too like to know what's going to happen in Light Novel volume 10 of Infinite Stratos.
Old 2015-05-03, 13:54   Link #100
lovetospoon73

we know that chifuyu is ichika's #1 girl, so what his #2 girl? give an explaination
Closed Thread

Tags
q&a