AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-04-17, 19:25   Link #1
Super Ska Master

Shonen Jump USA News!: Bobobo lives, Naruto skipped ahead to time skip.

Two bits of news came out recently. The first is that Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo lives! Viz is going to start serializing it in Shonen Jump USA starting in the June 2007 issue.

Quote:
According to the June 2007 issue of Shonen Jump that I just received in the mail (& a little earlier than expected at that), it says that Bobobo-Bo Bo-bobo is going to be serialized in Shonen Jump, starting in the July 2007 issue!

Here's a scan, for proof.

Personally, I'm really happy that Viz is finally giving Bo^7 an actual chance in the market. Maybe it's because of Gintama, or maybe the series was deemed popular enough to release. In any case, I'm happy.
Great news for all of those who wanted Bobobobo to be released from volume 1.

The next bit on news is that starting in September and ending in December, Viz will be releasing three Volumes of Naruto per month. This means we will be at volume 28 (Where the time skip starts) by the end of the year.

The release dates for the volumes appear on Amazon and Simon & Schuster.

Last edited by Super Ska Master; 2007-04-18 at 20:00.
Closed Thread